Favourite Holiday Destination Ch. 01

Story Info
He has a great Holiday.
1.3k words
4.12
29k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a boarding school in the middle of the country, I was eighteen years old and every year my parents would collect me from school and we would go to the most idyllic remote resort on the coast for about four weeks. The resort was on an estuary and had about six kilometers of beach. The beach had many secluded spots in the sand dunes. At maximum the resort could cater for about 120 people, an idyllic location which required a ferry to cross the lagoon to get to the beach.

The place comprised mainly of family bungalows with two single bungalows adjacent to each other one of which was mine. Not long after arriving I hear some activity at the next bungalow and to my surprise there was an exquisite girl much the same age, 18 years old moving in. Well it did not take long before we introduced ourselves. Her name was Dee and she had the most exquisite body and pair of breasts I had ever seen on an eighteen year old.

After dinner we sat together overlooking the lagoon and I being as green as all hell did not know how to approach things. I put my arm around her and we drew closer together. We went back to my bungalow and fondled, petted and kissed. It was the first time I had kissed a girl properly, and although I had read about French kissing it was new to me but incredibly stimulating.

Anyhow she went to her bungalow and I went to bed highly frustrated. About 10 minutes later she knocked at the door in her nightie (see through) and asked whether she had left her cigarettes in the room. We looked and there was no sign of them so she returned to her bungalow. When she was gone it struck me that her return was an excuse to come back which in my innocence I had not picked up.

The following day I was off to the beach and lo and behold Dee was waiting for the ferry so I said I would take her over as we had a boat there.

We get to the other side and Dee says lets find a nice secluded spot in the dunes which we did. We lay our beach towels down and she asks me to cream her with sun tan lotion. I start on her back and then her legs feeling shy as I moved up her thighs. She said, no all over, I do not want any marks at the top as she opened her legs. Well as you know it is not possible to oil a person all over without your hand touching that lovely mound between her legs. At this stage I felt embarrassed but highly aroused. Dee undid her bikini top and turned over revealing the most glorious tits and nipples I could not believe my eyes having seen my sisters naked. I was bold over. Once again I oiled her legs and had to cover the whole area up between the legs but this time nearly demented looking at her boobs and not quite sure what to do. My costume must have looked like a tent and I was somewhat embarrassed but what could I do?

I then started on her top carefully avoiding her boobs. She then took my hand and directed over her boobs with a smile on her face. She reached up and pulled my head towards her and we kissed with a passion, our tongues delving deeply into one another backwards and forwards. She then directed my head to her boobs and said suck and lick them. I was nearly demented by then.

Dee then took my hand and said "all over" and slid it beneath her bikini holding my hand and directed it to her wonderful wet pussy. I could not believe the sensation. It was exactly the same sensation I had experienced with a wet dream. Dee directed my finger up and down over her clitoris and then said put them in. We repeated this as she got naughtier and naughtier, her hips rising with her passion.

Suddenly I felt her hand slide up my leg and under my costume, she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it all the while looking at my expression of bliss.

Well it could not have been more than three or four strokes and I came uncontrollably in my costume. Dee smiled and said "your first time with a woman" to which I relied yes. She then took my costume down and took my cock in her mouth which was incredible. After a while, because I had cum so violently I could not get it up immediately.

Dee then lifted her hips and took her bikini bottom off and said it is now my turn to cum. Kiss me there she said. I was uncertain but I moved so I could get there as she lifted her legs to give me full access to that soft, wet pussy that felt like silk on my tongue. Dee guided my head up and down over her clitoris, her hips thrusting all the time as she would say put your tongue inside and then with her hands direct my head up and back over her clitoris groaning with pleasure all the time until she burst out in ecstasy as she came violently.

By this stage I was as hard as a rock and for the first time in my life slipped up her wonderful body and she directed my cock into her warm wet pussy. The sensation was unreal as I pumped her for what seemed eternity. Because I had already cum it took some time while Dee came twice more until we both had an amazing climax together. We lay back and I thought what an experience. Well that was nothing as to what was to come.

The following afternoon we were in my bungalow and I was really enjoying this new found pleasure of eating pussy. Probably the most stimulating aspect was not the wonderful eroticism and taste and the mental thoughts but the feel of the hands holding one's head and guiding it up and down whilst her hips thrust up and down almost uncontrollably.

Anyhow whilst in the middle of this bliss I sensed another party in the room. I lifted my head to see Dee's step mother, Clare, who could not have been more than late twenties standing there in a Sarong. I did not know quite what to do until she slipped out of her Sarong stark naked and said do you mind if I join you. Well I do not know what passed through my innocent mind until she walked across stark naked and started to give me a blow job while I was buried in Dee's pussy.

Dee then enticed Clare and she buried her head between Clare's legs licking and sucking frantically. This was all too much for me and I came into Clare's mouth with the most incredible climax imaginable. Clare and Dee smiled and said did you enjoy that. I was speechless but in paradise.

Well for the rest of the afternoon we had the most incredible animalistic sex imaginable with Dee and Clare into each other and when I recovered I would join in again with Clare on my tongue and Dee on my cock swopping all the time as they fondled each others boobs and kissed. My cock went mad in their warm wet pussies. It was pure bliss as was the next four weeks.

I masturbated every day when I got back to school thinking on what had happened on holiday and could not wait for the December holidays as they invited me to come with them.