FAWC 1: Was It Real?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers

He sat numb and spent. Then to his horror he saw that she had replied. He should at least have made it look as if he was offline, she knew he was there. He clicked on the message with trembling fingers, dreading her pleading for him to stay.

But no. Of course, that lovely woman who had always been more intelligent, more mature in her dealings with him. She did not beg him for a number, a name, some contact in real life.

«Buddy,» she wrote, «you're doing the right thing. Don't waste your life on here, you're worth more than this. I've seen how you show the other lads a better way to behave, and tell the girls how to take care of themselves. You're a good man. One day you'll make the right woman so happy.

«I'm going to tell you something which will shock you and I hope it shocks you enough to keep you away from here. I hope you put your head down to your studies and then you go out and meet someone for real.

«I'm not that girl in the piccies I sent. I found them online and used them to pretend I'm a young woman. I'm sixty-seven years old. I live in an old people's home with my husband. My husband is very ill. He needs 24 hour care so we moved in here. I couldn't afford to keep the house up and pay for his care here so I had to come with him. I was glad; I wouldn't have liked to be separated from him, yet I also feel lonely. He's in a coma, and I sometimes wonder if he's still really there or is it just his body, which he can no longer enjoy with me like we used to.»

«I don't feel bad about what we had for his sake. My husband had always had a fantasy that I would sleep with another man and he could watch. I used to sit with him and read him news stories from a netbook our children gave me. One day I read about internet sex sites. I went online and found this one. I told my husband about it. I pretended he enjoyed hearing about my flirtations online instead of about a flood or an election. It was me who was enjoying myself again.

«I don't feel bad for his sake but I feel I betrayed you and lied to you and I feel very ashamed of that. I didn't mean to get so close to you. It just ... happened. I won't come back online any more. I hope you can forgive me. I'm so sorry.»

Joe sat rooted to his chair, staring at her message. For a moment he imagined the whole damned site was populated by dirty minded old men and women hiding behind pictures of hot babes and boys they found on Google Images. Then he came back to reality. He knew the others were all kids. He was fond of some of them but they had never had the spacious intelligence of a mature mind which ShirleyMac had offered him.

He typed in a hurried splatter of keys: «Mac, wait! Promise me to wait for my next message. I'm begging you.» He shoved in the most lascivious fucking emoticon, then realised that was wrong, found some heart thing, the seconds were ticking by ....

* * * *

At first Joe was scared to ask for any assistance in his latest scheme. What would the staff do to him? What would his son say?

Then he realised he didn't need help. He had a mobile phone, cash and cards in his wallet, a bank account plentifully supplied from his pension. He booked himself a taxi and told the matron in as firm a voice as he could muster that he was going out for the day to visit an old friend.

"That's nice," the matron said absently, her eyes focussing on one of the doddery ones who was gently disappearing out of the front door. "Is he someone you used to work with?"

"She's just a friend," Joe said defiantly.

The matron's eyes focussed on him and a slow smile came over her face. "An old flame?" she enquired in a suddenly husky hopeful voice. A warm romantic glow kindled in her eyes.

"Er," Joe was deeply embarrassed to realise he was blushing.

The doddery old thing had got right outside now and was probably halfway up the drive.

"Can I help you get a taxi? I could drive you there myself," the matron offered eagerly.

Joe realised he had been an idiot to imagine this would ever be a problem

The real problem was getting out of the taxi and up the stairs into the home where ShirleyMac lived. It wasn't of course a physical problem; Joe could still manage his medication to give him good mobility as and when he wanted it. It was about getting up the courage (he didn't hope to get anything else up at his age), to finally look the dream woman of his filthy fantasies in the wrinkled face. How would he feel to see the elderly reality, not the round sexy buttocks of her piccies. (Surely some part of him had always realised they were impossibly gorgeous and must have been digitally manipulated.)

He felt like a young Bud as he walked into the hall. His heart was hammering uncomfortably in his throat.

There she was, waiting as patiently as she used to sometimes wait for him to come online. She was a soft faded lovely, with cheeks still plump. Her silver hair was cut neatly to frame her gentle face. But he looked at the wicked sparkle in her periwinkle blue eyes, he knew she was a filthy slut at heart and he grinned into her eyes with all the camaraderie they had shared online.

She had a private room separate to the one where her husband lay in his coma. There they were able to lie down on her narrow single bed -- with much juvenile sniggering and giggling. They laid their stiff limbs carefully alongside each other. Although they had frequently pretended to toy with the most intimate parts of each other's bodies, they were too shy to undress. They lay holding each other. And whispering.

"You filthy son of a bitch, I'm gonna push you back and unzip your trousers."

"Why, you cock-sucking whore, will you never get enough of my big fat dick?"

Their efforts to suppress their laughter made it seem even funnier.

"No, I never will. Get it out your trousers now, you fucking motherfucker."

His eyebrows shot up. It sounded even more disgusting when whispered by a silver-haired old lady! His eyes shone and sparkled with pleasure.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth like it's never been fucked before, bitch."

"Let me feel you, bastard. Ooooh, already so big. No need to finger up and down your hot rod today, hot stuff."

"I'll stuff you, don't you worry. Open your lips for me and let me slide my prick over your tongue."

"Mmmm, I'll suck your dick till you beg me never to stop."

The delicious electric thrills were tingling in their muscles, their arthritic hips, her cunt, his softly swelling cock. They didn't actually finger each other, they weren't troubled about that. They were having too much fun playing with that largest sex organ of the human body: their brains.

"Oh Mac," he whispered in her ear. "Never stop."

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers
12