Fay Meets The Prince Ch. 01

Story Info
A prize at the lottery.
6.4k words
3.92
29.1k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Dedicated to real life Don

A prize at the lottery

This tale describes exactly the same events reported in Vanessa Ch 11, just seen from the eyes of Fay and her husband. If I have sufficient positive feedback I may give other adventures to Fay. Suggestions are welcome!

_ _ _

The phone rang in the entrance of the small cottage where Fay and Don Bedford. Out of habit, Dan responded although at this hour, it was likely to be a friend of his wife...

-Mr Bedford?

-Yes! How can I help you?

-My name is Gladys Templeton. I am in charge of sales promotions for Rajput Teas Company. You entered your name in a lottery three months ago!

-I didn't but my wife always tries her luck on such vain attempts : we never won anything of value! Fay always enter her name and sends another entry under my name!

-I see! I think your lack of luck has finally ended. Your name has been chosen in the lottery!

-And what puny prize did we win?

-Puny! I don't think so : it's a travel for two people to India, all inclusive, food, wine alcohols and a few gifts to take back home. There will be excursions to the Taj Mahal, the Red Fort and to Delhi. You'll travel first class to New Delhi by BA. A car and a driver will fetch you at the airport to drive you to a luxury resort at Shandrakor. Your stay will last ten days and you have the choice of the date! Do you still think that the prize is puny?

-My god, no! Receive all my apologies. My wife Fay will be delighted!

-Just an information : It's you, Don who won that prize! You may choose to invite whomever you want : your mother, your sister or your girlfriend...

-Is a girlfriend included in the prize?

-Well... No... But...

-Then I will stick with Fay! I want her to be happy!

Don took his day off and went to the supermarket to buy a bottle of genuine French Champagne. Fay was surprised to see him coming back so early!

-Darling! Is there a problem?

-No, Fay dear, don't worry! You remember the lottery organized by Rajput Teas three months ago? You had entered our names... We have just won the grand Prize : we are going to India for a ten days stay in a luxury resort, all expenses paid!

-Oh my god! Let me sit down! And this bottle of Champagne is to offer a toast to our luck!

-That was the general idea!

Fay sat on her husband's lap and started to cover his face with kisses. She loved him tenderly although she had cheated on him occasionally with David, their very handsome young neighbour! Don had been aware of it : She had made sure that her husband was there, watching them as she had fucked the young guy. He was twenty-six while Fay was forty-one with long red hair to her bum. Fay wasn't very tall : just 5ft4 inches but with her 36D breasts that were still defying gravity, she had little difficulty catching the interest of most men, including some much younger than she was! David was hovering in her vicinity on any occasion. She had had just to offer him a drink and he had jumped on the opportunity!

Her pendulous tits, her flat tummy and her unusual and very nice pair of hanging pussy lips had fascinated David. When he fucked her, he loved watching her pussy lips wrapped around his cock and when he fucked her for good, her pussy muscles clamped around his cock and her pussy lips made a velvety sheath on the outside of his cock! He just loved the feeling! From the place where Don was hidden, he had had a perfect view on his wife's shaven pussy : she had just kept a rectangular landing strip : one inch large and three inches long. She had seen it in a magazine where they said that it was quite fashionable in France : they called it a ticket de metro (underground ticket). In London the tickets are much larger and the comparison is meaningless! David loved to lick and suck Fay's clit at the end of this landing strip!

When David had left, Don had pulled out of his hiding place and joined his wife on the bed. She had stayed nude after David had fucked her, just accompanying him to the door for a last farewell kiss! Fay hadn't been surprised when David French kissed her with urgency : their encounter had been a pure chance meeting. David was married with a stay at home wife who had had to leave to see her mother who was ill! The chances for another meeting were virtually zero! Fay had returned to her bed and started to play with her pussy lips and her clit while Don went near her. She had opened her legs wide in a silent invitation Don couldn't decline! He had fucked her mercilessly twice in a row. His cock was just 5 inches and a half but Fay's pussy adapted quite easily to any girth! David and just a few minutes later Don wasn't a problem for her.

Don snaked his hand under Fay's skirt. It was summer and she was wearing one of her shortest skirts that were always a terrible boost for Don's erection! His wandering hand caressed her knee, insisting on the sensitive zone on the back of the knee. Fay giggled but let him proceed further... Fay's thigh was smooth and deprived of any fat as she exercised regularly. She seemed to enjoy his bolder and bolder caresses. She gave him a tender kiss on the lips, shoving her tongue wantonly into his mouth. When Don reached her crotch, he froze : under his fingers, there was no trace of any knickers! He considered his wife more closely : Yes! Her breasts were wobbling freely under her top! He could even see her nipples pointing through the flimsy fabric! Fay wasn't wearing any undies! Don got instantly very aroused : he shouldn't have been back before 6 PM! Had Fay been ready to receive another man? That would be a fragrant breach of their conventions : she could dally with anyone she wished but she had to tell it to her husband before the encounter so he would be able to watch if he wanted!

Don looked at his wife queryingly, not daring to be too blunt about his fears. Fay considered him for a moment then burst into laughter!

-Don't worry, Don! I wasn't waiting for another David! Its just I decided to clean somewhat the attic and it's awfully hot there! I took off as many clothes as I could. I kept just this lousy tee shirt and this old skirt I wore when I was 16!

-Humm : a schoolgirl skirt : delicious! I would like to dress up in schoolgirl uniform... We would go sightseeing in London and plenty of old dirty men would leer after you. Perhaps, I would leave one of them alone with you for five or ten minutes, just to see how far he would go; how far BOTH OF YOU would go!

Don resumed his exploration pushing a finger then two into her very wet quim. She soon started to moan in rhythm with his penetrations. He couldn't wait for more than five minutes before he bunched up her skirt around her waist and replaced his fingers with his meaty cock. She screamed aloud when he fucked her. His cock may be in the middle range but it was fatter than most. Don was quite proud of his girth that had given him plenty of satisfaction with his old girlfriends! His hands were now idle, so he planted his index into Fay's ass hole and played with her clit and her tits with the other hand. Fay seemed to appreciate both initiatives. He had still not entered her back passage just shoved one or two fingers in her ass hole but he just waited impatiently for the occasion! Fay was a dream girl to fuck : her pussy, her thighs, her tummy, her ass hole and even her ears were extremely sensitive and she always cummed quite easily under the simplest solicitations! Today was clearly no exception as she accompanied her wild climax with plenty of screams, moans and quivers. Don noticed that the window was ajar. Perhaps David will hear her screams and understand what they were doing : a good lesson for him locked with his frigid wife!

Don dreamed about their future travel to India : it was still a mysterious country with young striving industry but also men and women with piercing eyes and commandeering voices : several shops in the vicinity of their home were now held by Indian people wearing traditional outfits, some of the men wearing impressive turbans. The idea of watching his wife fucked by some mysterious dominating man, even better an old one with a magnificent cock of ten inches or more, was a real turn on for him. But it would be much more difficult for him to find a peeping place! Perhaps he should tell Fay that she would be free to dally with any of these lusty Indian men. She would just have to tell him everything when they would be back home! Yes that was the solution : he would be able to fantasize and he would be turned on whenever his wife was out of his sight, Fay would have her ration of hard and very long cock and he would have his release when they returned!

They travelled light as the weather in India is rather hot and a rapid search on Internet had shown her she could buy inexpensive clothes there of any kind : western style. She gathered a wide documentation on Indian clothes : salwars, shuridars, ghagra skirt and even sarees. It felt to her awfully complex to put on but she probably wouldn't need to wear one!

The temperature at New Delhi when she climbed out of the airplane was awfully hot. Fay and Don were at once covered with sweat. Fortunately their car was air-conditioned. Fay was soon glued to the car windows, watching the women in the street, very lithe and elegant in their unusual garments with colours that didn't match for a westerner. The women seemed incredibly thin although the oldest ones were sometimes rather plump! Fay was stunned by the innate elegance of most women...

The first days at Shandrakor were pure heaven : discovery of a totally strange country with a code of conduct totally weird for Fay : a guy at the reception told them that intimate contacts were frowned upon in public in India : no kiss, just that strange custom of the Namaste... The monsoon was late that year and there were still heavy rains. Around noon, the temperature climbed and it became very muggy. Fay and Don were taking a very early breakfast when two groups entered the restaurant : a very huge man in his late fifties or early sixties with two girls much younger than him : one was twenty and something while the other was a bit older : thirty or something like that. They were chatting joyfully and sufficiently loud to allow Fay to catch their conversations : the man was apparently their lover. In this country, having a much older boyfriend wasn't frowned upon like in Europe!

The second group was even weirder : a girl probably as old as herself with two men : one almost as old as the big one in the first group and one much younger! The two groups knew each other and fused. To Fay's stupefaction, they saluted one another with plenty of giggling, laughing and lewd comments. But they went further as the girls French kissed with the same passion the men and the girls. The men just exchanged shake hands! Fay gathered that the young guy in the second group was the husband of the young woman in the first group : apparently they had a very open marriage! The huge man who had spent the night with two girls notice that Fay was desperately trying to listen to their conversation. Fay realized her indiscretion and blushed. The man smiled to her genuinely and indicated her to the second old man, Fay couldn't hear what he was saying but it looked like instructions from the boss to a member of his staff! The man nodded still looking at Fay with his piercing eyes. Fay was a bit unquiet about it but she calmed down when the young men and the boss as she nicknamed him would leave soon with two girls. Fay realized then that the three girls had worn very elegant looking sarees with total naturalness. The remaining man left toward the reception while the girl went out toward a zone where labourers were actively working since Don and Fay's arrival!

Fay dismissed from her mind the recent events, thinking she had misinterpreted the intentions of the huge man with regard to her! She should have been wiser! The dark man reappeared one hour later as his boss left He went straight to Don!

-Mr Bedford?

-Yes! Is there a problem?

-None, sir! My name is Rajeev, I am working for the huge man you have seen this morning. He is the Prince Kyrhan, the former Maharajah of the district and the owner of this resort. He noticed the interest of your wife for him and his friends!

It sounded like a reproach and Don was about to scold his wife when Mr Rajeev explained them that the Prince loved when a foreigner seemed interested by India and its inhabitants. He had told him to place himself at their disposal for a few days! Fay was very sensitive to the kind gesture of the Prince. She asked Rajeev to thank the Prince for his kindness. At this moment the Prince walked by toward his car. Fay stepped back and just as if by accident, Rajeev's hand encircled Fay's waist for a few seconds. The Prince caught the furtive gesture and smiled to Fay who thought it adequate to answer by her first Namaste!

Rajeev proposed them to visit a nearby shrine. Fay accepted immediately without waiting for don's approval. The temple was just five miles away. There were plenty of street vendors selling anything from flowers to food and souvenirs. Rajeev offered Fay an elaborate composition of white flowers that should be attached to a married woman's hair. Fay allowed him to attach it in her hair. Offerings were necessary to get into the temple. Rajeev gave the man in charge a banknote. It must have been a sufficiently important gift as they were immediately introduced into an adjacent room where an elephant was patiently waiting. The elephant placed the tip of his trunk on Don's head then on Fay's but he also coiled his trunk around her neck.

The man who managed the visitors seemed delighted. He explained that it was a rare benediction! The Gods accepted Fay! When the elephant had placed his trunk around her neck, Fay would have scampered away but Rajeev had steadied her, placing his hand around her waist. But it hadn't been a furtive contact : this time he held her tight against him in a very possessive gesture! Fay had been too frightened to protest... she cuddled against Rajeev's shoulder even when they were far from the elephant. Don didn't comment! Apparently this man was busy seducing his wife. He was maybe twenty years older than Fay : just perfect to realize his old fantasy of seeing his wife with a much older man. Apparently he wasn't totally that old as since Fay had pressed against him, he was sporting a very apparent raging hard on that made a tent in his Indian clothes, a Dhoti if Don remembered correctly!

Fay placed her arm under Rajeev's to start the visit! She apparently intended to make full use of Don's permission to dally with any man she fancied about! Rajeev took Don's aside.

-The elephant has blessed you and he accepted your wife. You should try your luck : we have a poker table in the resort.

Poker was Don's tender spot! He didn't need too much ushering to try his luck... A taxi took him back to the hotel...He was quite aware that he was leaving his wife in the hands of this man. Her conquest was more than halfway finished. A few hours more alone with Rajeev and she would accompany him in his bedroom without hesitation! For the next four hours Don had continuously an unusual luck : at a moment, he obtained a flush while his main opponent got three queens. The stakes went pretty high on this one and he ended richer by ten thousand bucks. He wondered if at the crucial moment, Fay was actively cuckolding him but he had no way to know!

The visit had lasted just a single hour as Rajeev and Fay were in the same hurry to return to the hotel. Rajeev had quite wisely transferred his luggage to the suite that Kyrhan had occupied and its luxury flabbergasted Fay. Rajeev must be a very important person to have such a palatial room at his disposal! From such a starting point, the conquest of Fay was soon complete. Rajeev sat on the edge of the bed and drew Fay to him. She obediently sat on his lap but Rajeev was more sophisticated than that, He made her lift her bottom up, bunched her skirt and helped her sit down with her butt in direct contact with his dhoti.

Rajeev then started to caress her knee, insisting on the backside that is so sensitive for most women. Then he slowly moved his hand along her thigh. The massage he gave to the inner side drew moans of ecstasy from Fay... He slowly reached further up and was rather surprised when he felt his fingers finding the rough touch of pubic hair. He was at the same time excited that Fay had offered him such a mark of her sexual interest but also disappointed he wouldn't have the opportunity of removing this symbolic item, the last barrier to her pussy. Rajeev hid his confusion by kissing her mouth passionately, shoving his tongue deep in her mouth. Fay was proud of the little surprise she had offered to Rajeev.

When they had arrived at the hotel, Fay had pretended she needed to go to the ladies' room. She had removed her knickers, used it to wipe her pussy of her love juices that had soaked her undies since she had been alone with Rajeev. She already knew what they would be doing soon! As a last erotic gesture, she had entered the men's toilets and had carefully arranged her fragrant knickers on the side of the table supporting the sink. The next man who would enter the toilets would discover her knickers, probably inhale them, drool about how these knickers had arrived there and either masturbate thinking of her or even better would join his wife or his girlfriend and would fuck her thinking to another girl!

Rajeev abandoned her pussy after having verified with a probing finger that she was deliciously dripping wet. He took out his finger and offered it to her lips. She eagerly took it in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. Rajeev cupped her breasts in his avid hands. He wasn't very surprised not to find any traces of a bra. This Fay was really a very hot wench! He started to unbutton her shirt, starting from the top to reveal her fantastic cleavage! Fay didn't try to stop him, of course! She pulled back her shoulders to help him take off her shirt and immediately after she pushed forward her breasts to offer them to his lust! Rajeev seemed to enjoy her firm breasts with their huge orbs. Her nipples were large and taut, a fine target for Rajeev's mouth. He started to suck her like a baby suckling from a bottle. His tongue was rolling around her nipple in a maddening twirl. Fay placed her hand behind his head and pressed him against her breasts!

Rajeev lifted his head to have a general view of the splendour of Fay's breasts. Few girls could be compared with her : Kira, certainly, probably Dee and her daughters, Leena, Swapna and Preeti! This girl was probably in the same league as most girls of Kyrhan's harem! He drew down the zipper of her skirt : damn with these obnoxious European clothes!

-Fay, you are meant to wear a saree! Look how it would have been easier to strip you down completely : you just pull at the embroidered part, the pallu and it uncoiled from around your body, like a marvellous gift unwrapping from its package, then just a knot to untie to remove the petticoat and a hook to remove your choli and you would have been naked in my arms... Another interest would be that when you are fully clothed, your nice tummy would be on permanent display and I could touch it whenever I feel like it! Will you wear sarees for my pleasure?

-Ok, Rajeev, you win but you'll have to teach me how to put it on!

-No problem, it's rather easy, you'll see! It's just a knack! Before we enter more serious grounds, I have a few very serious questions for you! Don't take any offence but my boss Kyrhan is adamant about safety : if you don't have valid test results on HIV, I will have to wear a condom and you are so pretty that I would feel it a waste!

-Then you might be lucky, Rajeev! My latest tests arrived shortly before our departure and as I am on the pill, you may fill me with your rich sperm although, with your mysterious look and your talent for stripping girls, I might have considered you to sire a baby from my womb if Don was okay for it!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12