Faye Fellatio Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

"Be back here at 11am Saturday, and wear something cute," he had said after she blew him a few days ago. That means I got the part, right?

What had he said when she arrived? "... if you'd go over into that corner there, we should be fine." And then, "The only thing to remember is to be careful not to let the guys cum. Give them a good suck. Get them hard. Don't let them shoot."

Give them a good suck...

Don't let them shoot...

Don't let them shoot...

The bastard! Faye's mind screamed. He's got me here as a fluffer! He doesn't want me in his movie, he wants that big-titted bimbo over there! He just wants me to suck these guys hard for her.

For her...

Don't let them shoot...

Right...! Faye decided. You ruined my life. Well two can play at that game... Don't let them shoot... Hah!

"Are you OK?" one of the guys asked Faye, gazing into her faraway eyes.

"Yes... I'm fine..." Faye shook her head gently as she retuned to the present. "Thank you. So... I'm the fluffer...?"

"Grant said you're very good."

"Did he?" Faye's eyes glazed over again momentarily as she looked across the room at Grant once again. Then she snapped back again. "Yes I am. Very good... Give me a couple of minutes and I'll show you just how I good I am. Come on boys... give me those cocks!" and she dropped to her knees.

Hmmmmm... Faye thought as she let the first guy, now stood in the centre, push his cock into her mouth. No time to mess about... and she let all eight inches of him slide down her throat. Then she tightened her throat around him and began to hum. At the same time she took the other cocks in her hands and began rubbing them up and down.

"Wow! Holy shit!" the guy in her mouth called, gabbing hold of his friend for support. "She is good! Fuck!" Her tongue had just started doing something to his balls, causing him to look down in wonder. Shit! She was licking his balls, yet his dick was still wedged well and truly down her throat. How the fuck can she do that!?

"Yeah, man... her hand is awesome too." This was the third guy, a tall African American with a nine inch tool.

The second guy hadn't said a word since Faye took his six inches in her hand. He just had a huge grin lighting up his face.

Faye switched from licking the first guy's balls to applying vacuum-like suction to his crown.

"Oh... Sweet motherfucking hell..." the guy profaned. He'd never felt anything like it. He'd heard urban legends of guys putting their dicks in mechanical vacuum cleaners and thought it must be something like this. He was all ready to blow his load when the suction stopped and his cock was in open air. "Noooooo..." he muttered weakly unable to cry out any louder. A moment later he felt a firm hand grasp his eight inch dick and begin wanking it at a steady pace. Not hard enough to bring him off but enough to keep his balls in overdrive, ready for their big moment...

Faye had moved her mouth onto the African American's nine-incher and was having a lot of fun with it. She hadn't sucked many black cocks - maybe a couple of dozen - but she thoroughly enjoyed them. She wasn't sure if they were any larger than white guys or not, but they generally seemed more confident and she thought they tended to last longer.

That last factor was important to Faye who was forced to admit to herself that she was sometimes too good a cocksucker for her own good. All too often, just as she was beginning to enjoy herself - Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! - and it was back to square one...

Faye quickly found that the black guy seemed to like having his piss-slit played with, so she teased it mercilessly with her tongue between sucks and a very gentle nibbling behind his crown with her teeth. She flicked her eyes up occasionally to stare passionately into his, and was pleased by the wild, ecstatic look of joy he gave her in return.

Yep, Faye told herself. You're about ready to pop. And she took her mouth away and shared it with the third guy - the one with the silly grin.

The black guy stared down in horror when Faye moved her mouth away but a moment later he felt her firm hand grip on his dick in its place, keeping him firmly balanced on the edge of an eruption...

The last guy didn't seem like an obvious choice for a porn film. He wasn't as cute as the other two and had very unfashionable looking glasses falling off the end of his nose. But Faye liked him instantly.

Perhaps it was something to do with the constant praise that came out of his mouth.

"Ohhh... that's awesome!"

"Ohhh... thank you!"

"Ohhh... You're sooo good!"

"Ohhh... that feels... Ohhh!"

He almost didn't stop...

Faye assumed he didn't get his cock sucked much and, taking pity on him, decided that was about to change. She liked sweet-natured boys and he seemed very nice. And some of the faces he pulled while she blew him were hilarious! It was all she could do not to laugh!

The guy was ready to blow in under a minute, and she'd have loved to see his expression as he unloaded in her mouth, but that didn't work in with Faye's plan. Reluctantly she released his cock from her mouth and felt a pang of guilt at the hurt look on his face. Don't worry, she tried to tell him with her eyes. I'll make it up to you.

Faye gave guys one two a quick suck each, just to prime them for shooting. All three guys now had cocks with hair triggers, ready to blast forth cum the moment she wanted them.

Don't let them shoot...

Yeah, right... Faye smiled to herself. Just watch this... "Hey, Grant!" she called out loudly, making him look round. "How am I doing?"

Grant took a moment to refocus from what he had been doing, and the sight of the sexy brunette giving handjobs to two of his actors presented a further distraction. She had certainly got their cocks hard! It was only after a few moments that he began to notice their involuntary shaking and then the anguished looks on their faces. Oh no...

Faye stared straight into Grant's eyes for what seemed to him an eternity. "Ooops!" she smiled and swooped down on each cock in turn with her mouth.

Bob... Suck...!

Bob... Suck...!

Bob... Suck...!

Fuck with me will you? Faye began to show him she wasn't someone to mess with. I play dirty. You wanna see how dirty? Watch this...?

Each cock had been poised on a knife edge and one strong suck from Faye was all it took to tip them over the edge. As she pulled her pretty mouth back from each cock they instantly erupted...

For Grant it was as if everything had become slow motion. The whole room had stopped and fallen silent.

And in fact it had... Everyone's attention was focused on Faye and her three cocks. The whole of the cast and crew watched in awe as the three guys erupted heavy streams of cum onto the pretty brunette's face. Faye grinned wildly and revelled in every splattering sensation she felt, shaking her head gently to give her face a good covering...

Grant watched in a mixed state of horror and arousal as Faye incapacitated almost two thirds of his male cast in the space of a few seconds. At the same time the sight was the most exciting thing he'd ever seen.

Whatever Faye had done to them had caused the guys to generate monster loads. It was almost like watching three champagne bottles erupt over her face. Ohhhh... that gorgeous face...! That gorgeous, white, sticky, cum-splattered face! Oh, how his dick ached!

Eventually the three would-be porn stars ran out of juice and slumped over, exhausted, but leaving Faye feeling on top of the world. She'd had some thrilling sexual encounters before, but wrecking that bastard Grant's shoot was one of the best!

"Ooops!" the cute, cum-covered brunette said again. "Did I do something wrong?" And she held her index finger to her lips innocently.

Faye thought Grant's face was a perfect picture. She'd never seen anyone combine arousal and horror quite so well.

"I... I..." Grant tried to speak. "We're ruined..."

"Is there a problem...?" a silky smooth, and totally unflustered female voice was heard above the silence.

All eyes turned and there was Melissa, still sat on the sofa, and still calmly wanking a cock in each hand. She seemed strangely serene amongst the panicked and awed faces occupying the rest of the room. The contrast between her calm expression and the agonised looks on the faces next to her were particularly surreal.

"When you've finished with that... little girl," Melissa's voice was full of venom. She had been looking at Faye but switched her attention to Grant. "You need to focus on what is important here."

"Wha... Who are you calling a little girl?" Faye erupted, getting up off her knees and pushing one of the sagging wannabe porn stars out of her way. His, and the two others', cum still hung and dripped off Faye's face as she reddened with outrage. Her hands formed involuntarily into fists and she squeezed them tightly. Who is this bitch calling a little girl? she raged inside.

"Wh... what's that...?" Grant asked, trying to ignore Faye and desperate to find something to save him from this disaster.

"These..." Melissa released the two cocks she had been pleasuring and, slowly and deliberately, stood up. She ignored Grant and stared smugly at Faye as she untied the knot at the front of her blouse and opened it up.

"Holy Shit!" someone cried out. Then Faye realized with some embarrassment, and a lot of annoyance, that it had been her. Faye was very proud of her full, yet perky, C cups. But stood in front of Melissa and her outrageous gazongas she did indeed feel like a little girl. Jesus! She's stacked! How the hell did she hide those puppies in there? she asked herself.

Fortunately, Faye thought, Melissa showed no reaction to her comment. She was too busy basking in the sounds and looks of appreciation she was receiving from the room full of men. But then she saw it. Just a brief glance but it carried a powerful message. What have you got to compete with these, little girl...?

Faye was still frozen, shaking with rage as Melissa spun round to kneel in front of one of the guys on the sofa.

"You may want to get your cameras ready, gentlemen..." Melissa smiled sweetly at the surrounding crew before plunging her mouth down onto the cock in front of her. She then began to give the guy's cock a very proficient, and very wet, blowjob.

Scluuup!

Schwelch!

Fllluuppp!

Very good... Faye was reluctantly forced to admit. She knew a good blowjob when she saw one. But I can do better... and with a spare cock on that sofa, she was determined to prove it...

Faye took a few seconds to clean up. With no time to waste, she used her fingers to scoop up the thick strings of cum from her face, shovel them into her mouth, and swallow them down. Then she barged past her last exhausted conquests to kneel next to Melissa in front of the next.

Faye wasted no time on subtleties. She thrust his seven inches straight down her throat and went to work...

Bob... bob... bob...

Bob... bob... bob...

Then she began to ramp up the suction. Her cheeks hollowed as the guy began to fear for the safety of his dick...

You have less than a minute to live, Faye told the guy's erection in her head. You... are mine...! Come on... just give it up and shoot... Then she risked a glance over at Melissa, unable to resist checking out the competition.

After a few moments, Faye was startled to see her rival stop sucking and pull her mouth back off the cock she'd been, Faye hated to admit, sucking very well. Then the busty blonde's body started to rise up! Was she giving in?

Confused, Faye stopped her own sucking and was left with a throbbing, steel-hard cock trying to poke through her cheek as she continued to watch her rival, waiting to see what happened next...

Melissa's body rose up until her two great mounds of titflesh hove into Faye's view, an awful lot of her view Faye admitted to herself resentfully. Fuck, those things are big!

The blonde paused and then pushed forward a few inches until that same titflesh had engulfed the guy's cock... completely...

Faye watched in awed silence as the cock, which was some six or seven inches long, vanished completely, totally smothered by breastflesh. Fuck...! she thought again.

The whole room watched in awed silence as Melissa grasped the outside of her tits and squeezed them tightly around the guys cock. As she began to jerk her body up and down, giving the guy an awesome titwank, various gasps were heard around the room as the guys tried to imagine how that must feel.

The only guy in the room who knew the answer to that wasn't talking, although his incessant groaning told everyone how much he was loving every moment!

How do I complete with that? Faye asked herself as she noticed in disbelief that at no time did the guy's cock appear. It just wasn't big enough to thrust out from between those monsters! Fuck...! She thought for the third time.

It didn't take long before 'The Luckiest Guy In The World,' as he soon became known to his friends, began to lose it... Faye knew the signs well enough... His body was bucking wildly and his breathing became long, loud gasps...

Spurt!

"Hwwy Shht!" Faye tried calling out again, only this time her mouth was full of cock and the sentiment came out rather garbled. She had just seen a geyser of cum erupt into the air from between Melissa's tits. Then another... Spurt...! A third... fourth... In total there were six geyser-like explosions of cum, two of which hit the blonde's chin. The rest pooled into a not-so-small lake of cum in her tight-pressed cleavage.

It was at that moment Faye felt the irresistible urge to swallow, did so, and tasted the familiar salty tang of fresh sperm at the back of her tongue. The guy in her mouth had shot a load of his own but she had been so engrossed in watching Melissa that she only just noticed... Did I cause that? she asked herself. Was I still sucking him? No...! Tell me he didn't cum in my mouth from watching her...!?

"Well, Mr Director?" Melissa sat back, flicked her hair seductively, and gazed longingly at the director. "How did I do?"

Grant was falling over himself, literally, to thank her and tell her what an amazing job she'd done. He was practically grovelling! And the rest of the crew were similarly quick to congratulate her and there was a terrific sound of hooting and hollering in appreciation.

Only Faye and the three guys she had sucked off were silent.

What do I do? Faye's earlier rage had turned to panic. I can't match that... Sure I like a pro... better than a pro... certainly better than her... but how do I compete with... those?

Should I just leave? Faye asked herself. They're all so busy congratulating that big boobed bimbo, they've forgotten about me... Men!!! Show them a big pair of tits and they go dead from the waist up... Grrrrrr!!! But if I just leave, it could only mean she's beaten me!

Beaten at what? a slightly calmer part of her brain was trying to tell her. Sure, she's got big... OK... huge tits? So what? You just gave three awesome blowjobs! Look, those guys still can't get up!

But that's how she'll see it, the angry part of Faye's brain argued back. She'll say I ran away... She'll say I saw her give one titfuck and I ran away...

Just one titfuck, the calmer part of Faye hadn't given up. You drained four guys to her one. OK... Well at least three... anyway the point is four-fifths of that porn film was about you! OK... We don't know how much of it they actually got on film but the point is four out of five money shots ended up in our tummy. She just got the o... Faye was jerked back to reality, and she knew exactly what she had to do.

Melissa hadn't moved and the crew were still applauding her. What had seemed like an eternity to Faye had been but a few moments.

Faye released the cock she still had in her mouth and silently leaned over toward her rival. She got closer and closer, marvelling at those immense breasts as they grew larger by the moment. Then she felt the wet Slap! as her face made contact with the top of Melissa's cum-laden cleavage.

Melissa was so stunned that she just continued to hold up her twin treasures as Faye proceeded to lick them clean.

"Mmmmmm...! Schluuup...!" Faye took her time, giving the busty blonde's tits a thorough licking, cleaning up every drop of cum. "Yummy!"

"Look at her go!" She was getting a lot of appreciative comments from the crew...

"Wow!"

"I wish she'd do that to me!"

"Fuck! And did you see her suck off Alan and the others? She's hot!"

Eventually Faye had sucked up all the cum and sat back on her heels. She opened her mouth briefly to show the assembled crew the pool of cum she had saved there and then, very deliberately, swallowed it down.

"Mmmmmmm!" Faye climbed to her feet and flashed Melissa her sweetest smile. "Great titfuck, Melissa! We must do this again sometime..."

Collecting her clothes, Faye thought the morning's events over in her mind and dwelt largely on Melissa Page. Well, maybe not a victory, but I think I clawed back a draw... she decided. But I'll have to watch out for her. This isn't over...

brian358
brian358
266 Followers