Faye with Two Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
Faye travels for business and finds sex.
1k words
4.04
109.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers

I had been quietly suggesting to my wife Faye that we add another man in the bedroom. We talked about all the usual things, showing her assets off, letting another man fondle her private parts, making hot phone calls to strangers, or anonymously to my friends, her touching, stroking, jacking another dick. All that stuff. Sure, it made great talk in the bedroom and always lead to hot sex, but whenever I tried to press it further, she froze up and said no way.

Oh, well, things could be worse. At least she let me take photos. Nasty photos, cock sucking, finger inserting, pink displaying photos. And we kept talking about her taking two cocks, me watching, her sucking and fucking a stranger, all that good stuff.

Faye travels for work. She's a sales rep for a national company and is somewhere out there once or twice a month. I rarely go unless it's one of my favorite destinations. Since I haven't been able to get her to agree to a threesome (or more) with me watching or participating, I tell her that she can do whatever she wants on her trips. I tell her that she can flirt, fuck another guy, whatever she feels like. I encourage her to blow a stranger. I tell her how easy and safe it would be, just squeeze a guy's dick, pull down his zipper and get on her knees. No harm, no foul, no recriminations. Please do it for me.

After several years of this kind of talk, nothing. She knows that it would turn me on for her to at least make up a story, but she's just not creative in that way. So it was a big surprise when she returned from a national convention and was excited about what a good time she had.

Evidently, as part of her job, she hosted a dinner for some clients and associates. There are a lot of unmarried women in her group, all about the same age, 40s. The dinner went well and the girls went on to a party in one of the hotel conference rooms. There was an open bar and a band. The girls were drinking and dancing. Faye turned down several requests to dance until she had enough drinks to loosen up.

She told me that a couple of younger guys kept asking her to dance and she finally agreed, first one, then the other. Vic and David were from different companies and had never met before, but they were both in their 20s and had a lot in common. One thing they had in common was a strong desire to fuck my wife.

The room was getting warmer as Faye was dancing. She unbuttoned her blouse a bit to cool off, much to the delight of her two young studs. Faye has an ample bosom, and soon everyone was catching some good shots. The guys kept following her back to an otherwise deserted table at the back in between dances. They kept drinking and laughing, Faye telling them that she was old enough to be their mother. Of course they insisted that she was hotter and cuter than all the other women there. I guess that the flattery, as well as the booze started going to her head.

David started getting a little more aggressive on the dance floor and Faye finally told him to stop. He was a little embarrassed to be chastised and wandered off, leaving Faye alone with Vic. The room being rather stuffy, Vic persuaded Faye to go out on the patio with him. As they stood together in the dark, Vic confided that he sympathized with David, as he was finding himself very turned on. Faye couldn't believe that a young kid could find her so attractive until he took her hand and placed it on his crotch. Faye found herself getting wet between her legs. She kept her hand on Vic's cock just long enough for him to grow bolder and he begged her to go up to his room with her. As turned on as she was, she was fighting the urge to go all the way, but sympathetic to his state of arousal.

Looking into his eyes, she tilted her head back, signaling that she was ready to be kissed. She told me that once she felt his tongue in her hungry mouth, she knew that she had to have him. His hands immediately went to her tits as he gently squeezed and caressed them. She reached down and squeezed his crotch again. He asked Faye if she would touch his bare cock. When she told me that she said yes, I was both shocked and excited.

Vic unzipped his pants and Faye took it in her hand. It had been almost twenty years since she had felt another man's dick. She slowly went down on her knees, and in a dark corner of the patio, took him in her mouth. She loved it and started sucking for all she was worth. She was getting more and more turned on as he slid in and out between her wet lips. He was running his hands through her hair when he started to grunt and moan that he was coming. She didn't miss a beast and instead started sucking harder and faster. In short order he came, filling her mouth beyond full.

While she kept her mouth on his cock, she felt both calm and excited. Some come had leaked out and had dripped on her tits. Not having a tissue or napkin handy, she asked him to turn around and wriggled out of her cotton panties. Though the crotch was soaked, enough of them were dry and she dabbed off her tits.

She told me that she felt like such a whore, but loving it. It made her feel sexy and wanted. She had to have more and was thinking that David should have his turn as well.

Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers