Fay's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aroused enormously by witnessing her responses to servicing her first client the rest of us now called for her next partner to take his turn. Amidst all of this carry the first man dragged himself unhurriedly off the bed and a second erect male climbed urgently on to replace him - leaving no time in between for Fay to recover from her first encounter and he sensation of taking such a large penis. She jumped a little as the man's face appeared over her. A startled and continuing cry from her indicated that, unlike his predecessor, this second man was acting more with hasty greed than with any finesse. He rapidly pushed and shoved his erection into her. Again her body jolted against the bonds as she was forced to accommodate another large penis inside her body. No doubt the man was trying to relieve the desperate ache that had developed in his groin as he had watched on waiting his turn. He pounded furiously away totally focused on achieving his orgasm and totally ignoring Fay's crying gasps and her vain attempts to tighten up her knees to slow him down. Spread wide she found herself having to satisfy the primal needs of a shouting and groaning man riding her without any sign of reducing his pace until a series of violent jerking thrusts and loud triumphant animal-like grunts indicated that he was emptying his seed as deep inside her as he could penetrate.

For the next three-quarters of an hour a procession of new contenders lined-up to penetrate Fay. Their activities were accompanied by her sharp little cries each time she was initiated by a new penis, by thrusting male buttocks, and by exultant groans as all of us in turn relieved our pent-up excitement. Some of the group used her quickly whilst others took their time to demonstrate their love-making techniques. As more and more penises fed her, her yelps and moans increased as she experienced orgasm after orgasms to the point of near exhaustion.

When all the men had experienced what it was like to have sex with her we untied Fay from her wide open position, lifted her up, got her back into her robe and returned to the living room. For the next couple of hours the men sat around talking, listening to music and having a drink or two. Meanwhile Fay was just lying back in her chair with an exhausted look on her face.

Sometime a bit further into the night one of the guys got up, walked over to her and taking her by the hand led her back to the bedroom. A few minutes later, through the open doors, we heard her gasp and we knew that she was once again being coupled with the man, this time without all of us looking on. Listening to her moans and cries without seeing what was happening was very erotic. Maybe because he was recovering from his first encounter, or maybe because the atmosphere in the bedroom was more relaxed, he took considerably longer before we could hear him reaching his climax with Fay and his shouts reaching a crescendo as he once again emptied himself inside her. About ten minutes later he returned to the room and resumed his place.

Shortly after this two of the guys got up and wandered through to the bedroom. As before we heard a cry as she was penetrated. What was different this time though was that shortly after this we could hear her making noises that sounded more worried. We hurried to the room to see one man lying back on the bed with Fay facing him and moving herself up and down on his penis. Behind her the second man was attempting with some difficulty to try and enter her anus. He was rubbing up and down her crack but every time he pushed against her opening she cried out for him to go slowly. I knew that she had had sex this way before but that her entrance was tight. We watched on fascinated to see how both he and she would manage. Now he seemed to have stopped the back and forth movements and was concentrating his efforts on the clamped pucker of her entrance. He did not seem to be making any headway and I began to wonder if anything as large as his penis could enter her rear. He seemed to realise his problem but was not willing to give up. As his colleague thrust into her from the front the man at the back put his hand over her mouth for a few seconds to stifle any sound she might make. As he did this he simultaneously lunged his penis forcefully once more at her rear entrance. At one and the same moment the muscle clamping her sphincter tight shut gave way under the assault, his cock head pressed past her barriers and Fays head lurched back and a startled cry emanated from under his hand. He was in her back passage. Ignoring her loud moans he took full advantage of his breakthrough to push deeper and deeper into her rectum until it seemed to have swallowed the whole shaft up to his testicles which rubbed up against her buttocks.

The rest of us withdrew leaving behind us the sight of her lingerie clad body pinioned between two rutting naked men. Her exhausted and disjointed groans indicated that they were working hard on plumbing her sexual depths with a double fervour that was testing her to the limits. This went on and on for quite some time until we heard rising male moans coming out of the bedroom. Once again I knew that these previous strangers were now feeding their sperm into the womb and bowels of the exhausted woman who was held sandwiched like a pinned butterfly between them.

For the rest of the night, until that late winter dawn was breaking, men would from time to time wander into the bedroom to enjoy once again the delights that Fay could offer. On occasions her body just trembled unstoppably as multiple orgasms flowed through her. We got to recognise the different sounds too. The sighs and moans as a man entered her vagina. The harsher cries that told us she was in the throes of being taken anally. On occasions it was a man alone, other times it might be three together exploring all options.

From about 6.00 am things were winding down. Most of the guys took showers but two of them continued to make love to her despite her exhaustion. Only when her vagina and anus had taken two final loads of their sperm did they all call it a night.

I saw them out to their vehicle, thanking them for a special evening. As they drove away I was really glad that I had paid the extra amount for their premium service.

Walking back in I looked around the bedroom door. Fay lay on the bed dishevelled but still in her lingerie, her nylon covered legs spread wide apart, fallen asleep but moaning and groaning in her dreams. I stepped towards her taking off my clothes again...

12