Fay's Dirty Discoveries Ch. 04

Story Info
More wet and painful fun with Fay and Nadia.
2.6k words
4.31
81.4k
18

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
370 Followers

Without pausing for another moment, Nadia whipped the cane down across Fay's out-thrust cheeks, causing the ginger girl to scream aloud. A second stroke provoked the same reaction. Nadia had no intention of going easy on her slut of a room-mate, so she decided a change was needed to the situation.

"Ok, Fay, we can't have you making that much noise or the neighbours will probably call the police," Nadia sternly declared, before peeling fay's stained, satin panties down over her full cheeks, now marked with two fresh, red cane strokes, and down her smooth, round thighs. As Fay willingly stepped out of her panties she'd guessed what was about to happen, and she was right. Bunching up the soft, pee-stained knickers, Nadia pushed them firmly into Fay's mouth, effectively gagging her. The material was dry and uncomfortable in the luscious redheads mouth and the taste and scent of her own piss was strong in her throat.

Having stifled Fay's cries, Nadia now set about caning her again, methodically and silently slicing the cane down on Fay's bottom and thighs, until she was sobbing and shaking, angry, red lines marking her from the back of her knees to the base of her spine, the only sounds in the room the whoosh-CRACK of the cane and the stifled grunts coming from Fay.

At last, Nadia stopped. "Well, that's enough...for now. I trust you'll not be looking at filth again on my PC?" The question was wasted – Fay was long past coherent thought. Taking Nadia's question as permission to move, she collapsed to the kitchen floor, sitting heavily on her bruised bottom, and started to shamelessly rub her pussy in front of her friend. Her panties, now wet with saliva were still in her mouth and her face was streaked with tears and mucus, her heaving sobs leaving trails of tears and snot across her top lip. Fay was almost delirious with pleasure – the verbal chastisement, the humiliation of having her undies in her mouth, the harsh caning – and was barely even aware her friend was standing over her.

Depraved as she herself was, Nadia was shocked to realise just how strong Fay's sexual response to this mistreatment was, and it spurred her on. Grabbing a fistful of Fay's copper curls, she dragged the busty girl to her feet and slapped her hand away from her cunt.

"No, no, no, you dirty little bitch. You don't get to come yet – not until I say so. You've been disgusting, haven't you?" Wide-eyed, still crying, Fay nodded. "Take your panties out of your mouth," instructed the dark-haired beauty. Fay obeyed, proffering the soggy ball of material. "I don' want those – put them back on!" Thoroughly cowed now, Fay again did as she was told, pulling the spit-soaked knickers back up her legs. "Now then, you seem to like being dominated, yes?" Fay nodded. Looking disappointed, Nadia stepped forward and spat full in Fay's face, covering her nose, lips and cheeks with spittle. "I asked you a question – answer me!"

Shuddering, Fay nodded and said "Yes. Yes, Nadia, I love it."

That was all Nadia needed to hear. With swift, practised moves she was naked in moments, and clasped Fay to her, their soft boobs crushing together as did their lips, Nadia kissing Fay hard, her tongue pushing into the submissive girl's mouth. Nadia's hands slipped down Fay's back, cupping and squeezing her caned bottom-cheeks, encased in the soggy panties. Breaking off from the urgent kiss, Nadia put her hands on Fay's shoulders and pushed her down, Fay sinking, acceptant, to her knees. She knew what to do, and Nadia's hand on her head confirmed it, as Nadia guided fay's face to her pussy with it's neat strip of dark hair above the lips. Fay was a novice at eating pussy, but she was eager and a quick study. Nadia shuddered in pleasure as fay's tongue traced her lips, lapping and teasing at her clit. She pushed Fay's face harder against her, grinding herself against the younger girl's mouth, as she approached a swift orgasm. Moments before her climax overcame her, a wicked thought crossed Nadia's mind and, without pause, she indulged it, concentrating as she let loose a sudden stream of hot piss straight into Fay's face.

Fay tried to pull away as the piss flooded into her mouth, choking as it went up her nose and splashed into her eyes, and Nadia allowed her to pull away momentarily, the urine running off Fay's face and splashing down across her boobs. As soon as Fay's choking had passed, Nadia pulled her back. "Open your mouth," she breathed, and Fay obliged, taking Nadia's fresh piss into her mouth. Fay's senses were assaulted by the taste, bitter and acrid, the pungent smell filling her nostrils as her mouth filled and the yellow liquid spilled out and ran down her body, wetting her own soiled knickers. Without being told, fay swallowed, gulping down her flatmate's pee, and opened her mouth to catch a second spurt. Fay's whole body was tingling as this exquisite humiliation tipped her over the edge, and as she buried her face into Nadia's still pissing pussy she began to rub her own and tweak and pull at the nipples of her huge, pee-covered breasts.

As Nadia looked down at the piss-sodden slut at her feet, she began to come, the last drips of piss falling into Fay's mouth as she licked and licked and Nadia cried out in joy as she writhed against Fay's tongue. As Nadia panted and gathered her senses, Fay continued to lick and continued to rub herself until she too came in a shattering climax.

Now that the moment had passed, Nadia was almost embarrassed. She'd done worse with her clients, but she'd never let herself go so totally. Fay seemed less concerned. She lay on her back, in a pool of Nadia's piss, idly fondling her own breasts, eyes closed in contentment. Nadia needed to reclaim control of the situation.

"Get up, you filthy bitch," she barked. As Fay shakily regained her feet, Nadia composed herself. "Right, ok, I'm going to go and look at your web history again and see what else we can get up to. In the meanwhile, you can stand here in this big, wet, puddle and think about how dirty you are." Meekly, Fay nodded and turned away from Nadia. The elder girl stood for a moment, looking the younger girl up and down – her lovely, coppery hair falling around her shoulders, her slim back, proudly carrying the weight of her magnificent boobs, tapering to her waist and then the flair out of her hips that gave her a lovely, hourglass figure. Down further, to her full behind, still glowing from the recent caning and encased in tight, white, pee-stained panties that were damp with Fay's spit and splashed with Nadia's own fresh piss, and her shapely legs, the upper half also showing clear signs of her recent beating. Without saying anything further, Nadia gathered up her clothes and went quickly to her room, closing the door behind her.

* * * * *

As soon as she was alone, Nadia's fingers went straight to her pussy and it took seconds for her to bring herself to a second orgasm, her mind filled with images of Fay, both from the last few minutes and from the night before, Fay's odd behaviour now making all sorts of perverted sense.

Once she'd recovered, Nadia breathed deeply and considered her next move. She was still ridiculously horny, and had a perverted redhead with huge boobs standing in the kitchen who seemed to be game for just about anything! She looked again at Fay's web history, some of it now making sense. The discipline stuff was all there, spankings and canings being popular material, and the searches for things to do with pissing were less shocking now that she knew that Fay had wet herself and her bed yesterday and had drunk Nadia's piss without even being told to. Some of the other stuff was still a surprise though – just how dirty was Fay? The BDSM stuff went in hand with the spanking, Nadia supposed, but incest? Non-consent? Uniforms weren't that shocking to her (she had several) and lesbian sex was run of the mill, but she could never have imagined that Fay, pretty, quiet Fay, would want to be fisted or would deal with scat! Well, Nadia thought, I guess we'll both learn new things as they happen, as she picked up her mobile phone and made a few calls.

Ten minutes later, Nadia headed back into the kitchen. As instructed, Fay was still standing in the now cool pool of piss. Her head was bowed and she looked totally subdued.

"Ok, Fay, time to get things sorted out in here and get you presentable – we're going out. Turn around." Meekly, the redhead faced her new mistress. "First, you'll need to mop the floor in here. Then you can go get a wash, put on a little make-up and do something nice with your hair. I want you looking pretty and sweet. I'll sort you out with something to wear, so come into my room when you're ready. The only thing that you'll need to bring is yourself. Oh, and bring those horrid panties that you're wearing too!" With that, she gestured for Fay to get moving.

Once the kitchen floor was clean, Fay went to her room, closing the door to give her some privacy and allow her to relax. Her head was spinning, her heart was pounding and her bottom and thighs were throbbing with a dull ache as the pain of her most recent caning settled in to her striped cheeks. But, as well as all that, her pussy was hot and sticky. What was Nadia planning? She'd no idea, but she was too excited not to play along. The whole thing had been kicked off by Fay wanting to explore the dark side of her sexuality, and if she had a partner along the way then that seemed like a good idea.

She showered, washing away the tears and piss that had covered her and refreshing herself before, as instructed, putting on some light make-up and drying and brushing her hair, which she decided to leave loose. Checking her reflection, she was satisfied that her face bore no suggestion that she was a well-caned piss-slut. She looked like a sweet, gorgeous girl. Applying a quick spray of perfume she took breath and, nude but for her filthy panties, set off to Nadia's room.

"Come in," Nadia answered in reply to fay's gentle knock. Entering the room, Fay was slightly taken aback by the clothes lad out on the bed. It seemed to be the sort of sexy French maid outfit that you'd get from a sex shop (like the one she'd visited yesterday) – a ridiculously short, low-cut, flared black satin dress with a white apron and a pair of black, fishnet hold-up stockings. There were no knickers, but she was already wearing them, she figured.

"Where'd you get that, Nadia?" she murmured.

"Never you mind," was the curt reply. In fact, as an escort Nadia had built a collection of all the most obvious uniforms that her clients asked for – maids, schoolgirls, air hostesses and nurses seeming to do something to men of all types. Two men in particular liked the maid uniform and both had asked in the past for services that Nadia had been reluctant to supply, but which had sprung to mind when she'd looked at fay's browsing history. A quick call to both had finalised her plan (and, as a further plus, covered her rent for the next two months, but there was no need for Fay to know that!) "Just put it on, and be quick. The taxi will be here in a few minutes."

"Taxi? Where are we going?"

"I said never you mind. Do you need a reminder of who is in charge?" Nadia glanced significantly at the cane, which lay y the costume. Fay hurriedly shook her head and crossed the room, picking up the stockings first and pulling them over her toes and the rolling each in turn up her legs, the elasticated tops digging in slightly to her curvy thighs. Next the mini-dress, the hem of which barely covered her stained knickers when she was standing up and didn't at all if she bent over. Not that bending over was advisable as her large boobs would spill out of the square cut top if she did. A dainty, maid's hat, held in place with a pin and a pair of Nadia's black heels, conveniently the same size as her own shoes, the little, frilly white apron and she was ready.

"I can't get in a taxi like this, Nadia," she protested. "I look like a hooker!" The elder beauty managed not to blush. She'd booked her regular driver who was discreet and knew what she did, but, again, Fay didn't need to know that.

"You'll do as you're told," she snapped. "Come on, we're off."

* * * * *

The journey was highly embarrassing for fay, although the driver seemed oddly unsurprised by her appearance. On the trip, Nadia explained that she'd seen all the filth that Fay was seemingly interested in and had decided, out of the goodness of her heart, to help her friend explore these twisted urges. Fay was unsure of what to say or how to react, so she simply nodded, her mind churning as she tried to process the insanity that her life had become since yesterday.

"When we get where we are going we'll be going into a house together. Once we're in, I'll be leaving you alone, but I'll still be around. I'll see you in a couple of hours and we can talk about how your afternoon went. Every thing's been organised, so just go with the flow. Cool?"

"But what...what's been organised? I don't understand."

"Too late. We're here now. Come on." Taking her hand, Nadia pulled her friend from the car and up some steps to a big, old apartment building. Opening the front door without knocking, they went into a grand entrance hall full of expensive furniture. Before Fay had much chance to look around, Nadia gave a light slap and squeeze to the ginger girl's bottom and guided her through a door off the hall, closing it behind her.

"So, that's your new trainee, is it?" The voice came from a middle-aged man, distinguished looking with a neat, short beard. Behind him was an older man, who was shorter and fat, clearly sweating slightly. Both looked at Nadia like she was a particularly juicy steak.

"Kind of. As I explained, you can do to her what you always ask of me. She'll enjoy it, so don't mind anything that she says – just do anything that you fancy. The one thing is that she doesn't know what I do and I'd like it to stay that way, so no talk about me or money. Speaking of which..." Nadia held out her hand, and the first man nodded and handed her an envelope. Not checking it Nadia nodded her thanks and placed it n her bag.

The fat man spoke for the first time. "So, you're sure she'll be up for this, my dear?"

Nadia nodded and smiled. "Absolutely. You'll see that she's been caned this morning, so go easy if you want to punish her. But she love's the idea of being forced and she's a naughty, dirty girl, so get in there and fuck her as hard as you please."

To be continued...

toocold
toocold
370 Followers