Fay's Dirty Discoveries Ch. 07

Story Info
Fay cleans up, sucks a stranger and gets ready for more.
1.6k words
4.38
42.7k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
370 Followers

Fay stood in the kitchen, musing on how to spend the rest of the day. In ordinary circumstances, a voluptuous redhead drinking a glass of water whilst planning her day would not be an eye-catching proposition -- not even if, as Fay was, the girl was stunningly pretty with large, heavy breasts. However, when the girl in question has quite visibly wet herself whilst wearing her jeans and has a distinct smell of poo coming from the slight bulge in the seat of her already well-filled jeans -- well, that's a different matter.

Fay gulped down the water and took another glass. Now that she'd gathered her senses from her filthy orgasm, a guilty but rational mood had taken her. She'd dripped pee all over Nadia's bed, but that was fine -- there was no serious damage and it would hopefully earn her a harsh punishment and some debased humiliation at Nadia's delectable hands when she got back from wherever she'd gone. More serious was the still warm, soft mass of shit that was in her panties. Serious in that she was disappointed that she'd not, realistically, be able to carry on wearing the same panties that she'd pissed herself in several times over the weekend. However, as she'd already firmly decided that this was not the final time she'd have poo in her panties, she'd best get used to clean up.

In the bathroom, Fay stripped off her vest (the front had dried where she'd wiped her pissy hands on herself, leaving only a very faint smell of urine) and kicked off her pumps (which were still damp and had a stronger smell of girl pee about them) and decided she'd wear them later, then climbed in the shower in her jeans. Turning on the hot water, she relaxed as it cascaded over her face, running in steaming rivulets over her magnificent breasts and down over soiled clothes. Then, quickly, she stripped off, allowing the soft turds to plop to the floor of the shower while she rinsed out her jeans and knickers. She'd not considered that part of the mess, and had to make two quite disgusting trips between the shower and toilet, holding her poo in her hands. Once that was flushed away she finished cleaning herself and towelled off, once again looking like a pink-skinned, innocent beauty.

She put her panties in the washing machine on a quick, cold wash, quite deliberately trying to preserve the stains that she'd accumulated and, with another glass of water, dried her hair and put on some simple make up.

* * * * *

Fifty minutes later, Fay was about ready, but for her clothes. She stood, naked in her bedroom, considering her options. Turning her back to her mirror, she looked at her full, rounded bottom. She'd been spanked once and caned twice in the last three days, and the marks still hadn't fully faded. She really wanted to be punished, but wasn't sure she'd be able to take another caning. Maybe a stiff spanking, though? Hmmm. She chose a simple, white bra, which was a size smaller than her 32FF boobs and pushed them into a cleavage that no man alive could resist. Over this, she pulled her vest from earlier. Next, she investigated her panties. She'd dried them with her hair-dryer after the wash. As she'd hoped, the cold wash had cleaned them, but not done much to shift the stains from her filthy behaviour, so whilst superficially they looked white, a quick examination revealed the outline of brownish-yellow stains in the crotch and on the back, where her piss had soaked in. She pulled these up her legs, following them with some grey sweat pants, which were loose around her calves but clung to her shapely ass. Some cute little, white socks and her pissy smelling pumps and she looked entirely presentable.

Fay had no real plan in mind as she headed to the street, although she was pondering on going back to the sex shop to see Andy and see if she could get a spanking from him. As she had no better idea, she strolled in that direction, enjoying the early afternoon sunshine. On a whim, she headed into the park, and sat on the same bench, sheltered by an impressive oak, that she'd sat on before her last visit to the adult store. Allowing her eyes to close, she enjoyed the warmth of the sun without worrying about her fair skin getting burned.

After a few minutes, she sensed someone sitting on the bench by her side. Looking up, she saw a dishevelled man, clearly homeless, maybe 45 but it was hard to tell with the dirt and patchy beard. What was clear was that he was gazing at her breasts. Fay opened her eyes fully, and he guiltily looked away, before glancing back with the weary, dejected look of the downtrodden.

"Any spare change, please, miss?" he asked, without apparent optimism. As with the incident on Nadia's bed, Fay's next actions were decided before her good sense had time to notice what was going on.

"I'll give you £5, but only if you let me suck you off first," she said, quietly. To the tramp's stunned silence, she added "You heard me -- let's go behind that tree."

"Serious? Really?" he asked anyway, unable to believe his luck.

Fay stood up and held out her hand to him, which he took. Seemingly dazed, he allowed her to lead him behind the tree, where overgrown shrubs and bushes obscured them from the view of the path. "Stand still," the redhead instructed, before dropping to her knees. Not giving herself time to back out, she unzipped his grimy trousers, finding he was wearing no underwear, and pulled out his rapidly stiffening cock. He'd clearly not washed for some time, and his dick smelled of piss and the earthy smell of a stale cock. Swallowing to stop herself gagging, Fay rubbed up and down the shaft, quickly bringing him fully erect.

Once he was hard, with the bulbous end bobbing in front of her, Fay took him quickly in her mouth. At once her senses were overcome with the taste and smell of his dirty cock, and her mouth filled with saliva, some of which spilled over her lower lip and dribbled down her neck. Her eyes filled with tears, but she was determined to do this dirty thing, and she began to suck in earnest, head bobbing as she moved backwards and forwards, circling him with her tongue and sucking vigorously. She heard him moan, and began to move faster, figuring that it probably wouldn't take him long. Then she felt his hands on her head, coiling his fingers in her red tresses to hold her still, he began to move his hips, fucking her mouth. She relaxed for a moment, then he started to be more urgent, and Fay gagged as his cock filled her throat. She gripped his wrists to try and move his hands, but he was too strong and carried on, thrusting his long, hard, dirty cock in and out of her mouth. Although she was struggling to breathe, Fay was aware of her nipples hardening and the hot, wetness in her panties.

The tramp suddenly started to do quicker, shorter strokes, before releasing Fay's hair and pulling back. She gasped, tendrils of spit drooling from her mouth to wet the front of her vest, and was still panting with her mouth open when a thick jet of spunk hit her in the face. She reacted quickly, getting her mouth back around his cock as it twitched and sent a second and third ejaculation of sticky sperm into her mouth. She swallowed without hesitation, thrilling at the dirtiness of drinking down the tramps cum. Releasing the rapidly softening dick, she sat back on her heels and used a thumb and forefinger to clear the slimy mess from her face, before sucking them clean, swallowing a second mouthful of spunk.

For his part, the tramp, still looking dazed, took a step back, dick now hanging comically from the front of his trousers. Flashing a wide grin at him, Fay stood and handed him a £5 note from her purse.

"Thanks for that," she beamed, and walked quickly away.

* * * * *

As Fay completed the short walk to the sex shop, she reflected on what she'd done -- she'd just sucked a complete stranger, a dirty homeless man, let him spunk in her mouth, swallowed it, and then she'd paid him for the privilege! It could only have been worse if he'd paid her and made her his whore. It was so naughty, but she felt great -- if she wasn't in the middle of the street, she knew she'd be able to make herself come in a second.

Reaching the store, Fay quickly walked in, glancing around to make sure it was empty, which it seemed to be, but for Andy, who'd looked up as she walked in and now looked disbelievingly at the beautiful girl, as if stunned that she was real and not some fever dream he'd had. She flipped the catch, locking the door.

"You're back."

"Yes I am," she replied. "Andy, I'll get to the point. Since I was last in here I've peed my bed, been caned and pissed on by my roomie and been spit-roasted by two complete strangers, including being fucked in the ass. This morning I deliberately pissed and then shit in my knickers and on the way to your shop I sucked off a tramp and let him shoot in my mouth. And I swallowed. So, having said all that, here I am. Do you want to do anything with me?"

"I..ahh..fuck. You are unbelievable, you know that?" Fay gave him an angelic smile. "What would you like me to do, Fay?"

"Well, I don't fancy the cane again yet, but I'd very much like a spanking as I think I've earned it. And then, really, anything you'd like."

To be continued...

toocold
toocold
370 Followers