Fear and Desire

Story Info
She'd never been so scared -- or turned on.
1.1k words
4.15
33.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking forward to another great weekend with Michael, as she sped down the interstate on Friday night. Smiling to herself, she thought of the fun they always had together. In the year that they'd been seeing each other, he'd proven himself to be an accomplished lover, good friend, and she especially enjoyed his willingness to let her take charge in bed. Her duffel bag was packed with lingerie and a few new toys she had picked up. She squirmed in her seat, already wet in anticipation.

Pulling into the driveway next to Michael's condo, she was a little surprised to find the house dark. She knew he had to be there because they'd chatted for most of the ride. "Maybe he ran out to the store for something", she thought to herself as she got out of the car and slid the spare key into the front door.

Still a little curious, she closed the door behind her, stepped into the foyer and leaned to put down her bag, feeling her way in the darkness. Suddenly, she felt strong hands grab her arms and spin her around. She started to cry out in alarm, but a hand clamped down over her mouth, muffling her cries.

Panic set in as she was roughly pushed up against the wall. Struggling did no good, as she was completely overwhelmed by the muscular arms. Her heart was beating out of her chest and she felt her body going limp in fear. Moaning under the restraining hand, she wriggled, trying to turn and see her assailant. But he would have none of it, as he pinned her with his body.

Her alarm mounted when she felt his rock hard erection against her. Her captor pushed against her, rubbing himself against her butt and giving her an exact picture of what his plans were for her. But she wasn't prepared when she felt a silky scarf being drawn across her mouth, tightening as he yanked it into a knot. Another scarf was drawn across her eyes, the blindfold shutting out the little bit of light that had been there.

The intruder finished securing her by yanking her hands behind her back and tying yet another scarf around her wrists. Completely helpless at this point, she stopped struggling and tried to think of what to do. He didn't give her much time, as he pressed himself against her again, hard, and reached around to her breasts. He ran his hands over them, feeling her nipples hardening through her bra, then giving each one a rough pinch.

Her body reacted even while her mind protested. She leaned into his hands, pressing her aching breasts against his palms. He ran his hands down to her waist, then clutched at the hem of her dress, drawing it up. "Oh, no", she thought, "of all times for me to decide to surprise Michael by driving down here with no panties on!". Her bare legs and naked butt were fully exposed, and the attacker wasted no time in taking advantage of it.

His devious plans for her moved forward as he grabbed her ponytail and spun her around, pushing her further into the hallway. Her feet bumped up against the familiar stairway. She had no time to react before she felt her hands freed, only to have them tied again, this time secured to a spot high on the banister in front of her.

She heard his breathing quicken and again, her body betrayed her. Despite the pain in her shoulders from the uncomfortable position, she could feel her arousal growing. Her pussy was throbbing and her juices moistened the inside of her thighs. Sounds of clothing being removed, buckles and zippers, told her that the next phase was about to begin. With no other warning, her assailant grasped her waist and pushed her forward, bending her over.

His fingers ran across her ass then slipped into the crevice between, burrowing towards her pussy. Mortified as her reaction, she still couldn't help but push back against the stranger's hand, plunging his fingers into her wetness. A low moan escaped from the man as he drove his long fingers in and out of her.

Real fear was building in her at the same time as her body was succumbing to the invasion. "Michael should be home any minute", she thought. "He'll make this guy sorry he ever touched me!". But he wasn't there now, and nothing could save her from being plundered.

The rough but exciting fingers were withdrawn, and she sighed with relief and disappointment. The relief was short-lived as she felt a new sensation... the smooth head of his cock, poised at the entrance to her soaking pussy. This wasn't like Michael's gentle love-making at all– the intruder pushed forward, plunging his cock all the way into her with one movement. She felt his balls slap against her ass, with the force of his penetration.

His hands left her hips and came around her, wrapping her in his arms in a vice-like grip. He began to thrust into her, slowly, pulling all the way out then pushing all the way in again. His hands moved to her breasts, but instead of the painful pinching from before, he lightly ran his fingertips over her nipples. He was thrusting harder now, and she could tell from his breathing, and the swelling of his cock inside her, that he was about to come.

The force of his orgasm rocked her body, as the hot fluid filled her. Shaking, she cried out in frustration, her own body on fire but not yet satisfied. She felt his breath on the back of her neck, and started in shock as he began laying soft kisses and small bites all over her neck and shoulders.

Then finally he spoke for the first time, saying in a ragged voice, "Welcome home, honey... Do you like your surprise?".

Michael quickly untied the cloth that had trapped her mouth, and began to loosen the blindfold. She yelped, "No! Leave it! Just fuck me! I don't care.... Please, fuck me, I need you now, finish me!". She almost didn't care at this point whose cock was inside her, she was desperate for release. Shocked and aroused at her reaction, Michael picked up where he left off, getting back into a rhythm that was driving her crazy and making her thrust back hard against him.

She writhed at the sensations, his hands at her hips matching her movements and pushing his cock further into her than he had before. It only took moments for her orgasm to build and take over, making her cry out in pleasure then go limp against him.

Now she let him remove the dark blindfold, and gently untied her wrists from the banister. Holding her tightly against him, he waited impatiently her for to speak. He threw back his head and laughed when she finally said "Well, that sure beats a bouquet of flowers!!".