Fear and Suspicion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers

One night after one of our games and after saying goodnight to Carrie, I initiated sex with Elaine as soon as we got back to our bedroom. I kissed her face, mouth and neck while untying her bikini bottom, then her top and worked my way down to her tits where I found her nipples to be erect and hard. I then went on to her pussy where I spent a great deal of time doing my best to return the marvelous attention she had paid to me on so many other occasions.

I really like giving her oral sex. Before my newly returned virility, I did it a lot because we both enjoyed it and because I didn't think I could get up for intercourse as much.

I guess I just needed a little more motivation!

That night when I reached her pussy, I once again found her to be remarkably wet. She kept saying "Oh yes, yes, yes." As I brought her to orgasm, she pulled me up and into her as her excitement continued even after her having cum and, of course, that put me over the top.

Sometimes while we were making love, Elaine would talk about Carrie. One night I was on my back with Elaine doing all the work when she asked me if I thought Carrie was sexy. Such a question would be well within the bounds of our normal activity so I thought nothing of it at the time. It was one of those nights when Elaine was very sexually excited. She did not seem at all upset when I said that Carrie seemed a great deal more sexy in her appearance recently and that the bikini made her even more so! I was trying to answer honestly yet not say anything to upset Elaine but she started to shudder about then anyway and when she cums, I'm never far behind.

When the day finally came the two of them took off about mid morning and I tried to settle down to work. Try as I did, I didn't get much done. After the social functions began, Elaine arrived home anywhere from 1:00 AM to as late as 2:15 AM and I would normally be in bed and asleep by then.

It was a sultry, hot, humid, night and I thought about going for a swim but ended up sitting at the side of the pool drinking my beer. I decided to go to bed at about 11:30 and do my best to get some sleep but with no luck, so I went back out to the pool. After swimming a few lengths, I headed for the shower and as I did, the two of them arrived, giggling like two young school girls.

At first I was annoyed as it appeared they were both at least a little drunk and they had been driving, but, at second glance, neither of them looked at all inebriated. It was only the giggling! Also they were visibly surprised to see me still awake.

I must have looked odd though because Carrie saw something and immediately asked if I was O.K.. I told them the truth; that I had been concerned because it appeared they had been drinking and driving but I could now see that that was not the case. Thankfully neither was offended. In fact Carrie decided that a drink was a good idea and headed for the bar and Elaine came over and gave me a rather passionate kiss and thanked me for being so concerned. She caught me a little off guard and as I kissed her back and turned away, I realized that she was trying to rub herself against me. When I turned back, the moment was lost as Carrie returned, in the bikini, with our drinks.

I felt very relieved that they were home and being in a relieved, even celebratory mood, I had quite a bit more to drink than I would have otherwise and when our standard game began, instead of keeping it in check and leaving it at its normal innocent level, it progressed to skinny dipping. Elaine and I have done it many times and more than once started to have sex in the pool.

"Started", because we never seemed to get it off there and usually ended up on the deck or in our bed.

As I recall it was Elaine who was first to strip down to the buff and dive into the pool. She was the only one without a swimsuit and decided to go in skinny. My liquid courage had pushed me to feel that skinny dipping with these two was O.K. with me, and Elaine's first move had set the standard so I dropped my drawers and jumped in, concentrating all the while on not staring at Carrie whom I had never seen in the buff.

For the next 30 minutes or so Elaine amused herself by playing a game of grab ass or in many instances, grab cock, with me as the prey.

When we finally decided to get out and get off to bed I climbed out first, grabbed my towel and headed inside before there could be any uneasiness about Carrie.

After a quick shower and a round of good night kisses and hugs with me in my bathrobe and Carrie with only a towel wrapped around her, Elaine and I headed for our bed. No sooner did I take off the robe but Elaine, once again from behind, took me into her arms kissing the back of my neck and my shoulders. This time I was able to gently turn and take her into my arms while we continued to kiss passionately. Then Elaine began to kiss my neck, slip out of my arms and kissed her way down my body until she again took me into her mouth. After some time giving me an exquisite blow job she gently pushed me back on to the bed and mounted my now fully erect cock.

It seems she no longer needed the KY we kept by the bed as she was noticeably wet and I had done very little, actually nothing I could think of to turn her on. While bouncing up and down she took my hands into hers and pulled them to her breasts. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like to feel Carrie's tits like this? Wouldn't it be great to have her eat my pussy while you fuck her or maybe fuck me while I eat her? I'd love to feel what it is like to be kissing you when Carrie is sucking your cock."

I didn't need any further scenarios and in spite of my inner conflicts, I was too excited to do otherwise and I soon was concentrating hard to avoid cumming, and wait for Elaine. She leaned forward and whispered, "Relax and let it come." then kissed me as she speeded up her movements. "Cum like you would if you were fucking Carrie or would you rather cum while you are watching me fuck Carrie?"

What can I say? It was more than I could hold off and in moments I boiled over. When my orgasm finally subsided, Elaine leaned forward, kissed me again and said, "I love you!"

We both crawled up the bed and under the covers and as happened before, I fell fast asleep, but not before wondering what all that talk about Carrie was and what did it all mean?"

Sometime in the night I woke and that nagging fear returned.

For six more weeks our lives continued on this course. Strangely, although our sex life had improved in quantity and excitement, I began to miss being snuggled together and just talking as we sometimes did when I wasn't "up" for intercourse. That combined with my concern for the connection between the "social" nights and our new sexual excitement made it difficult to manage over the next few weeks.

Over that time Carrie completed the mechanics of her split with Jay and as a consequence spent a lot of time with us and she became less and less modest. On a few occasions she took off the top of her bikini to sunbathe with Elaine who had been topless all along.

As I said, Carrie has formidable boobs! I love my wife and I would never do anything that would hurt her but . . . those boobs! Like it or not, they were a major turn on and given the line of questioning my wife followed a while back, I began to imagine sucking on those globes of Carrie's.

Once again the somewhat anticipated, possibly dreaded, date arrived. That morning the phone rang and Carrie answered. I heard her shout out to Elaine that it was Mary, one of the girls from the company who wanted to know if Carrie and Elaine wanted to join a group who were planning to have a few drinks this time and likely stay overnight at the hotel. I didn't hear Elaine's response because my chest tightened up so much it was all I could do to breathe. My vow to trust Elaine and, I suppose to a lesser degree, Carrie, was being severely tested.

As they were getting ready to leave, Elaine kissed me, gave me a long hug and said they would call if they decided to stay over. With all the strength I could muster, I smiled and said, "O.K.", then added that I would rather have them stay than drive after drinking!

Where in hell did that come from? Do I have some sort of death wish?

It was a day from hell! Nothing I did worked out as I couldn't concentrate. I realized that I was scared, really scared.

I finally got back under control by talking out loud to myself. "Elaine has been a great wife, friend and lover. She has done nothing to deserve my suspicion. She is not Trudy and she does not deserve to be judged by what Trudy did!"

Easier said than believed!

As the evening wore on to midnight I could sense some relief that there had been no call to let me know they were staying over. About 1:30 AM I heard the car drive up and a moment later they came into the house, giggling again. This time Carrie announced that she had not had a drink since wine with dinner and that she had driven home because Elaine was more than a little tipsy. That was obvious but Elaine is "fun" when drunk and she certainly appeared fine to me. She kissed me quite passionately in spite of Carrie's presence, twirling her tongue into my mouth and pressing her body against mine. When she broke the kiss she smiled and announced she was going for a late night swim and asked us to join her.

Once again the two bikini clad women got into the "Queen of the castle" game but this time it took on a new twist when at some point Elaine pushed Carrie into the pool but managed to pull off her bikini top as she did. Carrie didn't bother to put it back on and tried unsuccessfully to grab Elaine's. After another round of drinks and some more playful pushing and grabbing, Elaine managed to pull my shorts down and not wanting to appear the prude I kicked them off and went after her. Carrie decided to help and we managed to pull off Elaine's top and bottom all the while laughing almost hysterically, although at one point I remember being concerned that Elaine may have fainted or worse, bumped her head. She seemed to briefly lose consciousness but it passed quickly and nothing came of it. We spent the next half hour in the pool then Elaine announced she was going to bed.

I gathered up all the discarded clothing, checked the pool filtration equipment, turned off the lights and went inside where Carrie, wrapped only in her towel, gave me a hug and kiss and said thank you for letting her stay so often. She went on to say that she was having a tough time with the loneliness when she went home but that she felt she could handle it. Elaine, however, had insisted that she come over and that she stay the night.

I reassured her that it was O.K. with me and that she was welcome any time, at which time she came over and hugged and kissed me again.

Elaine was just getting into bed when I got in. I went into the shower to wash off the pool water when, to my delight, Elaine joined me in the shower. She was a little drunk and very, very turned on. We kissed, soaped each other down, rinsed off and rushed to our bed where she once again took a top position. While sitting on my thighs just above my knees, Elaine began to slowly stroke my now erect cock with one hand while caressing my sac and balls with the other, all the while staring at me with a look that I could only interpret as raw lust!

Thinking back on it, it seemed that it wasn't love making but rather an expression of uncontrollable passion. In such a highly charged, lustful event, it didn't take long before she raised herself on to her knees, shuffled forward and sat down hard on my hard cock and began to fuck me. We didn't go for very long at all before Elaine began to moan and shudder. It seemed to last longer than I had ever seen it before. It is hard to describe, but the simplest description is that she seem to be in the throes of her orgasm for a very long time. It always sends me over when she cums but even after I had recovered, Elaine appeared to be still cumming.

When she finally came down she virtually collapsed on top of me then slid down by my side and in moments fell into a deep sleep. I might have gone to sleep too except that I felt uncomfortable and then I realized why! The bed sheets all around me were soaked.

I extricated myself from her arms, pulled the blanket off the bed and dropped it on the floor, lifted Elaine and laid her on the blanket, pulled the sheets off the bed and threw them into the wash, made the bed with fresh sheets and put Elaine back into it, all without waking her from as deep a sleep as I have ever seen her in. She was out cold!

I too was exhausted. It was very late, about 4:30 AM, I had had quite a bit to drink and the horseplay around the pool, not to mention the sex, did me in.

We all slept later than normal the next morning and we were all at least a little hung over but after a bit of breakfast and a long walk through the bush at the back of our property, we were each ready to get back to work.

At first it appeared as though Elaine, who was tipsy when they arrived home and who had more to drink out by the pool later, was maybe more hung over than Carrie or me but after a while it became obvious that something was on her mind. She seemed distracted yet anxious not to show it, which actually had the opposite effect.

I began to worry again and when I heard Carrie ask Elaine if she was O.K. I realized that it was not just me and my fears but that Elaine definitely was upset about something.

Elaine replied that she was still hung over but it was clear to both Carrie and me that was not it at all.

It was Friday and I often start the weekend early but was in no mood to do so, nor to get right in to my work. I seemed to be aimlessly walking around the house and the yard, starting a number of small jobs but finishing none. Elaine was at her terminal but I am sure she was at the same screen for a very long time. Carrie seemed to be the only one making any progress.

I decided to go for another walk and maybe talk out loud to myself some more as it seemed to have helped last time.

It didn't this time so I headed back to the house where I was surprised to see Carrie putting her bag into her car. She said she was headed for home as she had a lot to do. It seemed unusual to me that she was going home as she normally did stay for the weekend.

I mentioned it to Elaine but she just seemed to shrug it off.

It was then that I asked Elaine if every thing was O.K..

"I need to talk to you and I asked Carrie if she would excuse us for a while."

I could feel my chest tighten and my breathing become constricted but I managed to blurt out "Sure!" and sat down beside her.

"I'm not sure how to start. This is so odd." She began.

"Can I help in any way?" I asked.

"You already have probably without knowing it which is so like you! You've helped by not asking."

I decided that the truth was the best way to go so I said, "It hasn't been easy. I'd have to admit that I have been apprehensive and even quite scared at times."

Elaine seemed quite startled when I said that and asked, "Scared! Scared of what? I've had the distinct impression you've enjoyed yourself these last few months!" The last words came with a sort of sly grin.

"The truth is," I said, "if you are referring to our sex life over the last few months, it has been great. No one could ask for anything better."

"Don't tell me you've been scared that you couldn't keep up. You've been magnificent!" Now she was smiling that wonderful smile that I loved so very much and although that seemed to provide some relief, I was really confused then.

Elaine continued, "I have something that I feel very strongly about that I need to tell you ,but there is something else going on here that I don't know about. I want to ask what you could possibly be scared of. You are not the type to be scared much at all and I have no idea what it is." She looked at me, at first a little amused, then she turned serious and said, "Oh, oh! You are upset!"

"If I'm upset at all, I'm upset with myself. On the surface there is nothing for me to be upset about, except my own fears and I think I should be managing them better. Elaine, you said you needed to talk to me and we seem to have gotten off track here. I'm sorry. This isn't supposed to be about me. Please say what you wanted to say."

"I will, of course, but I need to know that you are O.K. What I want to tell you is intimate and very personal and although I'm uneasy as to how to go about it, it isn't all that earth shattering. I just know I will be more comfortable having at least told you if not discussed it with you. Actually, I wanted to do it a while back but somehow wasn't quite sure how. Now I can see there is something else that needs to be dealt with first. Help me please. I need to know what it is. To tell you the truth, now I'm scared Gord. I have no way to tell you how much I love you and need you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and if there is some kind of problem, please let's get it out and see if we can't work it out together. What I wanted to say probably isn't important in comparison."

I stared at her for a few moments. Concern was clearly etched on her face and given what she had just said to me I replied, "I think that my only problem is my overactive imagination Elaine. I'm afraid that I have been misinterpreting some things and allowing myself to worry about nothing. I assure you, I have been fighting it all along and probably would not have said anything if you hadn't asked. May I please ask you, does what you wanted to say have anything to do with our recently enhanced sex life?"

"Yes but I became totally mystified when you said you are scared. I do have a confession to make but I suspect you will be more amused than anything else."

"Then, Elaine, I apologize. I'm afraid that I noticed that these supercharged nights happen right after your in town meetings and socials and I've been reading all the wrong things into that and I am truly sorry!"

Elaine stared for the longest time then said, "Oh my God! You thought I was trying to hide what I was doing those nights! Why didn't you say something?"

"Because to do that would be to be openly putting you into the same category as Trudy and you're not her and you're not like her and you deserve better. I have repeated that to myself a number of times over the past few months and I believe it's true but fear is a funny thing. It stays after you even when you don't want it to!"

Again there was a long pause. Then the light dawned over her face. "Thank you for your trust. I've just realized that I have been behaving more than a little like Trudy did when she was carrying on with Robert. Given that you've been burned, it's no wonder you were concerned. Gord, there is a connection but nothing like that. You're going to laugh at me."

With that she came over and kissed me and hugged me.

"I haven't done anything like Trudy. I'm not intending to and I can't imagine ever wanting to. I can understand a little of what you have been going through and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you deciding that I'm not her. I love you more than anything and I never want to lose you. I have to admit that it does make me feel good to know that you were afraid of losing me, but I have to tell you, you have nothing to fear."

"There IS a connection to the socials! We all go out for dinner, then to the Rowhouse for drinks or coffee and to talk. I really enjoyed dinner and even the talk except that most of the time the other women just bitch about the men in their lives, boyfriends or husbands. But that first night when Freda, Sharon, Lily and Bess went on about how disappointed they were in their men, I was surprised at Carrie. She and Jay had been having problems and I fully expected her to join in the fray but she didn't. When she spoke, she said that what we all needed was to have a man like Elaine has. She started to tell them how wonderful you are and how well we get along. Over the rest of the evening I couldn't help but think how right she was and how lucky we are and the more I thought about it the happier AND hornier I got. So when I got home, well . . . you know what happened."

cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers