Fear, Lust, and Vanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just lay down right here," Tom told her, waving at the middle of the sheet and stifling a cough. "You're in the foreground."

Scarlett nodded and lay down on her belly, bent her back just so, crossed one arm over another, then looked at the camera. Annie nodded and gave her a thumbs-up, then snapped the shutter. "Excellent!" Tom declared. Scarlett smiled in relief, then looked over at Keira and Rachel. Keira was regarding her with an expression she couldn't decipher, while Rachel was pointedly looking away, one hand on her hip and running the other through her long brown hair. "Keira, you're here!" Tom gestured at the sheet again.

Keira smiled and slipped her robe off, seeming to hesitate a moment before stepping forward. Scarlett saw Rachel glance at her briefly, then quickly look at the wall. Yeah, I'd blush too, Scarlett thought to herself. Keira's waifish beauty was blatantly revealed, and it was amazing. Small breasts capped with hard dark nipples, more well-msucled curves than the New Jersey Turnpike, and a diamond belly button stud shining above a thin heart-shaped patch of brown hair. Impossibly long slim legs framing that patch, somehow accenting the engorged lips the hair barely covered. Look away, Scarlett ordered herself, trying not to think about the smile on Keira's face. Look away. Think unsexy thoughts. Quickly she pictured the unsexiest thing she could think of- Woody Allen in a Speedo. The mental grimace this brought on was enough for her to take her attention away from Keira and turn her face back to the camera, just in time to see Tom, Annie, and several others closing their mouths.

"Right," Tom coughed, indicating a spot just behind Scarlett. "Just sit down there and look at Annie."

"You got it," Keira replied, sitting down and pulling her knees up against her breasts. Combined with Scarlett's body, they effectively hid her assets from prying eyes. That's not helping me, though, Scarlett thought as Annie snapped a picture of them. She's so close to me. I can feel her body even though we aren't touching. Keira's so pretty, so luscious... I wouldn't be surprised if I'm soaking the sheet beneath us with her this close.... No! Think unsexy thoughts! Think of Woody Allen!

"Okay, Rachel," Tom's voice drew her back to reality. "You're sitting down to the left of Keira behind Scarlett, front to Keira's back. Huddle close, face the camera. A few shots and we will be done."

"Alright," Rachel coughed. Scarlett turned her head towards her, keeping the image of Woody in her mind. I'm just curious what Rachel looks like, she told herself. I just want to see what she's got. I am not going to leap up, grab her, and wrestle her to the floor.

Rachel looked back at her and coughed, then grinned sheepishly. Keira gave her a smile of encouragement. The Canadian actress's hands went to the sash of her robe, unknotted it, and pulled the folds open. Scarlett caught a glimpse of creamy thigh, delicate pink nipple, and thick auburn pussy hair. Then, just as quickly, the robe was closed and the sash tied again.

"I can't go through with this," Rachel sighed, throwing her hands up in the air. "I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm just too nervous."

"It's okay," Tom said, holding up a hand. "I don't want anyone here feeling uncomfortable. There's no contract, you can back out."

"You're sure?" Rachel asked him. "I'm sorry, I just..."

"It's okay," Tom told her, giving the Canadian actress a bemused grin. "Just don't sue us, and all will be fine. I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"It's nothing," Rachel sighed, looking away. "You're... you're just doing your job."

"Oh come on, Rachel!" Keira stood up and implored her. "This will be fun." Scarlett remained on the floor, not knowing what she should say to Rachel. She was having enough trouble trying to keep her mind off the beautiful body next to her and the equally beautiful one she'd only briefly glimpsed.

"No, Keira," Rachel declared, waving a hand noncommittally. "You're right, I don't need to do this. I don't know why I thought I did. My career is going great without it. I'm sorry." She turned away from them and walked off towards the changing room, not looking back. Scarlett grimaced, unable to turn her face away.

"It's okay," Tom called after Rachel. "It's fine. I'm just glad you're not upset." He turned back to Keira and Scarlett. "Okay, we're fine. On with the picture-taking. Keira,, if you'll sit back down..."

"Uh, no, Tom, it's not okay," Annie cut in. "The photo we had in mind called for three people, not two. How are we going to do this without the third?"

"It will be okay, Annie," Tom assured her. "We have a backup, right?"

"No, Tom," Annie sighed. "Our wranglers didn't arrange for anyone else, and unless you want to postpone this thing..."

"We can't postpone this!" Tom snapped. "I'm booked up totally for the next two months! And we can't shoot them like this. Two girls together are lesbians- this magazine can not show lesbians on the cover!"

"What's wrong with him, Scarlett?" Keira asked the other actress. Scarlett shrugged and kept her face turned away, still trying not to think about just how close to her Keira was.

"We need a third model then, Tom!" Annie threw her hands out. "Who do you want? Any suggestions?" She looked at the collection of publicists, assistants, and others around her. No one stepped forward, all shaking their heads and looking overwhelmed. "We spent hours thinking up this shoot, Tom," Annie told the director. "It's our project, mine and yours. We can't just throw it away."

"I'm thinking, Annie," Tom replied, grimacing and hanging his head. Will we never get out of this? Scarlett implored him with her eyes, ignoring the laugh Keira let out.

"I know!" Annie suddenly declared, holding up a finger. "You can be in the picture. You've modeled nude recently. And surely no one will accuse us of putting lesbians on the cover when they're next to a man!"

We're not lesbians, Scarlett thought with a grimace. At least I'm not. I can't speak for Keira, I don't even know her. Me, though, I prefer boys. Nice hard hot boys. I've enjoyed a woman a few times, but guys are just better. Or so I've thought most of the time. How dare you call me something I'm not! Then she felt another wave of arousal wash over her as Keira sat back down next to her and said something about letting Tom and Annie figure things out- she'd just go with the flow. I can go with the flow too, Scarlett reminded herself. I can control myself. I can get this done, then go home and call Josh, enjoy some hot phone sex. This will soon be over!

"I can't be in the picture," Tom was telling Annie. "I'm the director. It's just not done."

"Oh come on, Tom," Keira laughed at him. "Actors direct the movies they star in all the time. What's the matter with you? You can handle this. What do you think, Scarlett?"

Scarlett looked up at Keira, then over at Tom, and thought for a minute. Yeah, he probably can, she decided. I've never seen a man look so bemused and disgusted- especially in the company of two girls as hot as Keira and me. Two naked girls as hot as Keira and me. Oh no, stop it! Think of Woody, think of Woody. She smiled, then gave the director a nod.

"Okay, fine," Tom sighed, pulling his shirt open and baring his chest. "Okay, fine. I'll do it." He sank down beside Keira in the pose he'd meant for Rachel, leaning close to the British actress and waving at Annie. Scarlett tried to ignore the wave of cold she felt at her shoulders, something not even Keira's heat could push aside. She grimaced and looked up at the director. God, Tom looks like he thinks he's in a brothel or something, Scarlett couldn't help but muse. Or maybe he's trying to keep his mind on something else. I'm sure having trouble with that. Tom glanced back at her and grimaced, then quickly looked away. Then Annie coughed, and Scarlett turned back to the camera.

"One, two, three," Annie said, then snapped the shutter. She moved to another angle and snapped the shutter again, repeating the motion several times. Scarlett kept her attention on the photographer, pushing all other thoughts out of her mind.

"There," Annie said finally as she lowered the camera. "Finished."

"See now?" Keira smiled at Tom and Scarlett. "That wasn't so hard." Suddenly she grinned and looked down at Tom's groin. "That is, though. Would you like something done about it?"

Scarlett's mouth fell open. Surely Keira wasn't... no, it was impossible.

Tom looked down at his groin with an extremely disgusted expression. "I'll be fine," he snapped. "Thanks anyway. Just go on and get dressed. We're, uh, done here." He stood up, turned away, and walked back to his desk. Keira chuckled at Scarlett, then stood up and walked over to where their chairs were.

"You do know," Scarlett said to her as she followed, reaching for her robe. "You do know he's gay, right?"

Keira looked back at her and laughed. "That's not important. He wouldn't be the first gay man I've turned bisexual."

"What?" Scarlett raised her eyebrow.

"Didn't you see him during the shot?" Keira asked her, steamily glaring towards the director, who was making a point not to look back as he discussed something with Annie. "He was about to go all Mike Tyson on me- I thought he was going to bite off my ear!"

"So that was payback?" Scarlett asked, nervously knotting the sash of her robe.

"The beginning of it," Keira replied huffily, donning her own robe and starting towards the dressing room. "I don't know if I'm ever working with that man again. I can see why Rachel left. The nerve of Tom, doing that to me in the middle of the shooting!"

Unbelievable, Scarlett thought, following Keira to the dressing room. I suppose I can understand why Tom felt that way, she told herself. He's gay, and he didn't want to be in the picture. I was turned on too, just being close to Keira. Gosh, she's so sexy. Even now, walking behind her, I can't stop thinking about her. I just saw Keira Knightley naked- and I thought Kari and Erika were hot! Hush, she told her inner voice. I can't think about that right now. Once I'm dressed, I'm out of here. I am so glad the shoot's over.

And yet Scarlett couldn't get her mind off Keira. The other actress made things worse when she stood in the middle of their mutual dressing room and shrugged her robe off without a care. "What?" Keira asked as Scarlett's mouth fell open.

"You just saw all of me in the studio! It's not like I need to use the screen now."

"Um..." Scarlett gulped, looking away. "That's over now and..."

"And what?" Keira interrupted, brazenly placing a hand on her hip and posing suggestively. "I can't be naked in front of you anymore? This from the girl I just posed nude next to? This from the girl who wanted to be topless before the world and Ewan MacGregor? I don't believe it!"

"It's not that," Scarlett blushed.

"Then what is it?" Keira asked, an abject look on her face.

"It's..." Scarlett stammered. "It's.... oh, fuck it!" Scarlett sighed, then grabbed Keira's head and pressed the Brit's lips against her own. She kissed the other actress deeply, tongue teasing her lips open. To her surprise, the slight shock on Keira's face melted away quickly. She immediately returned the kiss with great fervor, grabbing Scarlett around the waist and pulling their bodies against each other. Oh my, Scarlett gasped into Keira's mouth. She's so warm! I can feel her right through the robe. And she's so wet- why didn't I notice that earlier?! She's just as turned on as me!

"Well now," Keira smiled at her, breaking the kiss with a chuckle. "Was that what you were nervous about?"

"I..." Scarlett could only nod. Keira laughed and kissed her mouth again, thrusting her tongue between Scarlett's lips. Scarlett kissed her back, sending their tongues dueling for several seconds. Scarlett felt emotions rising inside her as they flicked back and forth, pleasure building in her groin and spreading through her. She grabbed Keira's shoulders with her hands and pulled her closer. Keira's fingers intertwined in her hair, her teeth nipping at Scarlett's mouth. Then their lips broke and both of them smiled into each other's eyes.

"You're so tense," Keira told Scarlett, running her hands over Scarlett's cheeks and then rubbing her back and shoulders. "Lie down, I'll relieve it." Once again, Scarlett could only nod. She sank to the room's soft white carpet and smiled at Keira as the other girl broke their embrace to lock the changing room door, then sat down beside her and reached out a hand to brush Scarlett's hair back. Soft lips met once more as Scarlett leaned back and stretched out, Keira falling on top of her. She could feel the heat of the other woman's groin against her own, and that heat grew as Keira pulled her robe open and pushed it off her. All thoughts of not thinking about her gone, Scarlett aided Keira in undressing her by raising her arms and slipping them out of the sleeves. The other woman's hands on her felt so good. Scarlett resolved to enjoy the moment, do what she'd been wanting to do for the past hour, satisfy her sudden rush of cravings for the female flesh.

She moved her hands up Keira's back, caressing those curves as she pulled the other actress against her. The robe was pushed aside, the touch of its soft fabric on Scarlett's skin soon replaced by the softer touch of Keira's hands. Scarlett gasped at the feel of them, rubbing her own hands all over the other girl's body in a rush to feel every inch of her skin. Keira let out a throaty moan and kissed Scarlett deeply, then started moving her lips down against her neck, nuzzling and breathing heavily against Scarlett's jugular. Scarlett gasped as Keira's hands moved forward on her and started kneading her breasts. They were so sensitive and warm now, as they always were when she was fucking. She ran her fingers through Keira's hair, untangling the long tresses as their moans built to a chorus and echoed throughout the room.

God, she's so wet, Scarlett thought, her thigh rubbing against Keira's pussy. So hot and hard too. I can feel her labia pressing against me, and her clit almost piercing my skin. She moved a hand down and pushed all five fingers into that wet heat, elicting several loud throaty moans from Keira as she twisted and windmilled her digits. Thinking back to her past lovers and what they'd enjoyed, Scarlett rubbed each side of Keira's pussy with two fingers, hitting all the sensitive spots, all the while waggling her thumb against the other girl's clit. Her other hand continued to move back and forth across Keira's back, shifting through her hair and occasionally moving down to rub against Keira's behind or forward to tease her hard nipples. Keira gasped and moaned in approval, keeping up the rhythm of hard breaths against Scarlett's neck and finger flicks across her areolas. Then Scarlett bit back a scream of ecstasy as Keira's lips suddenly captured one of her nipples and Keira's hands moved to her rear.

"You don't know how much I was thinking about you in the studio," Keira gasped a confession as she moved back and forth. Her lips tongued one of Scarlett's nipples, then the other. "Being close to your body, wanting to feel your tits, your arse, your lips on mine. I tried to ignore it, go with the flow, but it was so hard. I wanted you, I wanted you so bad, Scarlett."

So it wasn't just me, Scarlett realized, twisting and pulling at Keira's clit and nipples. All that time, it wasn't just me.... She moaned as Keira bit deeply into her tit.

"I wanted you too," Scarlett grinned back at her, breathing hard and rubbing the other woman's curves against her own. One hand rubbed the small of Keira's back, the other continued to probe her cunt. Scarlett gasped as the latter shook around her fingers, then leaned down and licked across Keira's forehead. She gasped at the soft touch of the other girl's hair on her lips. "I was afraid..."

"Nothing to be afraid of now, luv," Keira said, smiling and licking her cleavage. "You've got me. Yes, you've got me. Yes! YES!!!!" The British girl let out a deep throaty moan, thrashing around and exploding in orgasm all over Scarlett's grasping hand. Scarlett smiled and rolled her over, climbing on top of Keira and raising her wet hand to her lips. She smiled down at her new lover as she licked Keira's juices from her fingers. At a begging look from the other actress, Scarlett pressed her wet hand to Keira's mouth. Keira licked at it and gasped anew, thrashing wildly as Scarlett leaned into her and moved down. Their nipples flicked against each other, arousing them both further. Scarlett then started licking down Keira's belly, touching her tongue to the diamond stud there for a long moment before moving on and thrusting it straight into Keira's cum-soaked cunt. Her hands ran over Keira's face, down across her neck and through her hair, fondling her breasts and then her belly before moving on to her rear and pulling the other girl's groin tight against her face, jamming her tongue deep into Keira's core.

"Please..." Keira moaned, gesticulating wildly and running her hands through Scarlett's hair and over her shoulders. "Please.... fuck... me... suck.... me...."

Scarlett stopped licking for a moment and smiled heavenly up at her, loving the look of intense rapture and need in Keira's eyes. Keira continued the chorus of pleas, her hands moving down and running through Scarlett's hair. "Yes," Scarlett moaned. She then began licking in circles around Keira's cunt, lashing her clit with her tongue, hands fondling her back and her thighs. She gasped again as Keira's hands teased the middle of her back, hitting a deep erotic nerve and causing a long spasm of ecstasy. Scarlett felt her own wetness increasing and realized she had not yet come. She was so close, had been so close for so long, and now relief was near.

Scarlett turned around and moved her groin across Keira's belly and tits, gasping as the other girl's nipples rubbed against her belly. Then they stung her thighs, teasing the edge of her snatch. "God," Scarlett rasped, wondering if Keira's nipples or her clit were harder. Not stopping to think, she moved her pussy farther up the other girl's body, aided by Keira's hands. Soon the lips of her cunt passed over Keira's chin, and the waifish beauty's tongue was darting into her core, hot breath steaming across her clitoris. Hot hands rubbing her back and breasts. Scarlett let a long sigh escape her lips, continuing to lick at and fondle Keira's ass and groin. She ran her hands up and down Keira's thighs, caressing the legs she had stared at so much in the studio. She could feel the hot hands joined to the same body as those legs caressing her back, her ass, her belly, and her thighs. So close, so close....

"So beautiful," Keira moaned into her cunt. "So gorgeous, luv. You're mine." Three of her fingers entered the other girl's cunt, rubbing along with Keira's tongue in a tempo that drove Scarlett insane.

"Yes!" she raised her head and screamed out, then quickly bent down and resumed her licking of Keira's pussy. Spasms were raging through her, but Scarlett pushed them down even as they heightened, using all the tricks and techniques she knew to prolong the ecstasy. She kept her hands busy on her new lover's body, pausing only to gasp again and again as Keira's hands and tongue teased her pleasure centers. She was so hard and yet so soft, the sweat flowing profusely over their bodies heightening the pleasure they both felt. Scarlett gasped out a long series of moans. Her heart was beating so fast, already so aroused from all their foreplay. It was too much. She could take no more. And now.... and now... Scarlett threw her head back and wailed a long note as she came. Fresh juices cascading from her snatch, Keira came again at nearly the same instant. Both beauties thrashed and spasmed against each other, eagerly smearing each other's warm honey all over their hands and tongues.