Fear: The Creation of Monster's

Story Info
An Innocent Princess finds Terror beneath the castle.
1.6k words
3.84
16.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up to the smell of fear and a cry of pain. A woman screamed as terror gripped her heart. Some poor soul had found their way into his prison. The monster growled loudly, his senses enthralled at the detection of prey. He rose from his makeshift bed and moved into the dark corridors of the labyrinth, like usual it was almost pitch black and desolate. The Sole resident of the expansive maze traveled through its passageways as he had done for the past twenty years, it had taken him a painful amount of time but he had finally mastered it's secrets. His senses were perfect but it was the extra sensation of fear that guided him. His victim on this day was most likely another poor soul who had wandered into his prison. Her terror created a wake of aura that he followed like a predator. The feeling provided him with strength and speed. Eventually as he got closer the predator noticed that he was inching closer to the castle from which he had been cast into the labyrinth from. This realization filled him with rage so powerful his eyes illuminated fire, burning for several moments before he was able to get his senses back. He stopped for a moment to listen to the silence of his prison; the prey had only moved slightly, no doubt trying to stay near the massive trap door. After several moments he encountered the dumping ground for the castle, the bodies of many who had been dropped into the labyrinth lay there. His flame colored eyes stared up at the steel door, over twenty feet high filled him with a new sense of power. a growl permeated the labyrinth, echoing throughout it's many miles of corridors.

A soft whimper was his reward. She was close. He continued onward, his eyes scanning the dark perfectly. The Monster's footsteps were slow and methodical, even though he wanted nothing more than to charge ahead and devour whomever had fallen into his prison. A new scent greeted his senses, a soft wave of floral perfume. The young creature was close, so very close. Every fiber of his body filled with power and rage. The crying continued and he couldn't help but laugh softly at his good fortune.

"Don't hurt me." a soft feminine voice whimpered pathetically. His eyes caught her movement as she extricated herself from a small hole in the stone wall. He halted his advance to watch her expose herself. She was a young woman of twenty years with long black hair and fair skin. Her long white dress had the stench of royalty on it. As he simply and shamelessly looked the woman over like she was nothing more than a toy she stepped forward.

"Do you recognize me?" she asked cautiously. The monster was curious but still enthralled by his twisted nature. He stepped closer to inspect the fine piece of womanhood that dared speak to him. His vision in the dark was perfect and he took advantage of that fact by walking silently around her. The fear emanating from the young woman was almost excruciatingly tempting. When he finished his inspection, he stepped around her to look into the frightened eyes of innocence.

"Delana, fourth daughter of Queen Ellyn." he stated. He remembered the smell of her flesh when he encountered the young girl all those years ago. At twenty nine years old his memory was vivid.

She was beautiful, alluringly sexual and innocent.

"I don't want to die." she stated.

As if you had a choice, cunt. He thought to himself.

However he had a far more sadistic plan forming in his mind. With a clawed hand he gripped the elegant dress she wore and simply tore the clothing from her body. She cried out in alarm and surprise, attempting to cover herself with the remaining scraps that were left but he was far to swift for her. He forced the girl to her knees and growled loudly, eliciting a river of fear from her body. It radiated from her flesh in waves of emotion. She looked up at him with tear stained eyes, frozen in her own terror. He responded by reaching down to take her slender throat in his hand and squeezing slightly. She cried and pleaded with her eyes for mercy.

Mercy, how quaint.

His fingers relented on her neck to which she yelped and sobbed in relief. He took hold of the large leather belt buckle that kept his manhood concealed within his pants and unshackled it. At this point the naive aristocrat could see the massive cock protruding from his body, it was long, thick and malicious. It dripped with long ropes of pre-cum, the entire length was saturated with it. The exiled monster took hold of her raven locks and brought her mouth to his manhood. She resisted slightly but his grip was unforgiving.

"Open cunt." he demanded of her. A new wave of humiliation and shame washed over her in combination with the terror of the situation. A mix of emotions he fed off that increased his arousal exponentially. She obeyed, albeit reluctantly and he placed the slim covered tip of his cock on her tongue and pushed into her soft warm mouth. It was quite unlike any young maiden he had violated over the years. Her lips were like wet silk and mouth a cave of pleasure. He slowly forced the entire length of his cock into her throat, letting her feel just what her body was made for. She gagged around the tool in her throat and fought the need to vomit uncontrollably. Doing so would only add to her degradation. His actions became more violent as the pleasure mounted, his hips pushed his cock farther into her throat and faster. She was crying pathetically as well as trying to breathe. He barely allowed her the satisfaction. His cock violated her mouth repeatedly until the inevitable happened. The urge to release the contents of her gullet was overwhelming and she proceeded to spew all over his manhood.

The Monster of a man only laughed and continued fucking her mouth like a whore. At this moment she thought she was lower than a whore, she was merely being used. A new wave of tears flowed down her cheeks. When he finally fulfilled his desire of raping her mouth, the cock withdrew. He stroked the filthy cock while she sat watching him in horror. For a moment she considered running but everyone in the castle knew the stories. He had killed so many both in the castle and in his labyrinth, survival was barely an option in either location. The exiled killer took the remnants of her once beautiful dress that once caressed her milky white flesh and cleaned her vomit from it. He moved around behind her and used his booth to shove her over. Delana had to quickly place her elbows down on the harsh floor to avoid smacking the stone with her head. The princess steeled herself for what was to happen next.

Mother, Sisters, anyone; Help!

He kicked at her knees, forcing her young thighs apart to expose the untouched flower of her womanhood. She whimpered and continued to plead for mercy. Without warning or humanity he simply took hold of her young hips and rammed the massive cock into her virgin cunt. He tore through her innocence and into the depths of her femininity. She screamed so loudly in pain and terror, the sound reverberated through the vast darkness and to the castle above. Someone must have recognized her voice because guards started yelling and running around in the lower levels of the castle. The Monster laughed louder as he gripped the young woman's tresses in his clawed fingers and pulled her back tightly.

"Someone, help me please!" she screamed into the darkness. He increased the frequency of his thrusts, burying his long cock in her tight cunt. the head of his manhood sought out her cervix, threatening to open up the girls womb to his cock and vile seed. He grinned at the thought of implanting his seed into the pristine princess. An ironic violation to the family that banished him. The monster held the young body in an unrelenting grasp and continued to slide his cock deep into the young cunt, with painful strokes withdrawing. He almost let her feel released from its invasion until he pushed the full length into her body again and again.

The release from his body came without warning, he groaned and growled his desire. A torrent of built up seed exploded into the young girls body, months of pent up energy surged into her womb. The cock withdrew from her bruised pussy and spewed more vile sperm across her body, covering the princess in the Monsters seed. She screamed again in revulsion.

There was more activity from above and he estimated it wouldn't take them too long to figure out where their precious daughter had gone. It didn't leave him too much time. He violated the young girl a few more times, humiliating her with words and abuse until her body was covered with claw marks, bruises and semen. She had passed out after a time, he carried the unconscious woman to the castle door and left her laying in filth.

The Monster gathered his strength from his ordeal with the princess and waited for the rescue operation to being. A small army had gathered near the door and he could sense their fear. It was mixed with determination and courage but ultimately saturated with terror, glorious terror that he was about to amplify. Blood boiled within his body, his muscles pulsed the fuel of rage and his mind filled with only one objective:

Vengeance.