Feather Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his breath was in her hair and his voice amazingly close to her ear. He paused only to take a breath before whispering, "Are you ready to turn over now, Ma'am?" Katherine couldn't answer at first because she was trying to figure out how he had gotten so close without her noticing. She answered by turning over, lazily, smiling in pure delight, and looked into Lee's eyes. She had forgotten how sweet they could be, and she saw his body filling his tux as if for the first time because she had almost completely forgotten there was more to him than the tip of the feather making love to her body. At first this thought embarrassed and shamed her, then she realized what a total compliment it was to him, how totally effective he had been. She knew if she kept her eyes open she would soon beg for him to kiss her, to take her, and besides then she would see what he was doing and how, might anticipate his next move, and she preferred to be surprised. To prevent her from reflexively opening her eyes, she asked him to get the biggest, softest blindfold and to put it on her. To do so, he set the feather down so it still rested on her skin, across her stomach. Being the master of a master ... what an insane thrill, she pondered. He paused just long enough for her to catch his gaze again, and when she did he smiled and winked at her. Her grinned beamed from her as he carefully placed the blindfold on her, again doing so without ever touching her except for just a bit of her hair, which was to be expected. She settled in for more delight.

The feather alighted from her stomach and the length of it brushed up and down her torso, making her feel for a moment like a car going through a car wash for it moved in much the same ways. In the same manner it floated over her hips and pussy, down her legs and over her feet, still somewhat close together. It slalomed back and forth through the toes of her left foot, and by allowing one end to rest on her right foot before the other end lifted off the left, he switched immediately to the other foot. This time the feather cut between her toes back and forth as neatly as he would slice vegetables. The feather would dip down to the sole of her foot at times, but not each time. More quickly he traced up her right leg with the tip of the feather and hovered around the inner portion of her upper thighs, alternating between the two legs. The feather went flat against her pussy like a giant tongue, and licked her up and down, side to side, making her spread her legs as far as she could, nearly into the full splits, just to feel that feather on her pussy, ass and thighs. He made her so hot, so wet, and so easily. Clearly this amused him for he continued to experiment with the feather in only that area. Eventually he stroked her chest with it, and circled around her breasts, somehow avoiding the nipples till she was physically aching for it. She couldn't take any more of this.

"Stop," she all but cried. Katherine could imagine her angel's expression of bewilderment because he had done nothing wrong at all. "Put the feather over on the table then come back." Still blindfolded she listened for his movements before explaining the new rules. "Your feather touch is to continue with a slight change. Your hands still can't touch me, but your breath and tips of your lips may. You may touch me that way in any way you wish and anywhere, and if you wish me to turn over I'm sure you'll find a way to let me know without your hands or voice. Will you do that for me?" After a few moments pause, during which time she could not imagine his thoughts, he gave her in reply a slow series of butterfly kisses -- right on her pussy, making her spread her legs all the more and moan with pleasure. Over her clit he blew softly, then rested over her delightful opening breathing in her scent and out the strength of his lust. Without a touch she felt he was somehow inside her, filling her and fucking her. How did he do that? She didn't care, only wanted it to continue because she was incredibly hot for him. He kissed the crease of her thigh by her pussy, then the alternate leg at the crease at her ass. She really hadn't expected him to focus so quickly on her sex, but she was not about to object. After all the feather touching, his breath and lightest kisses inflamed her more radically then she ever suspected. She had known it would heighten her reactions, but this was far beyond anything she could imagine. She bucked her hips whenever she could sense his lips or breath anywhere close to her pussy. So quickly she was moaning and groaning, begging with her body for his attention.

Nothing happened but her squirming for a moment, then she noticed the sweetest lips almost on her left nipple; she knew he was there and yet he didn't seem to be breathing or touching her. When he lowered his head that micro distance to cause his lips to contact her nipple, he let his lips lightly surround it but didn't suck it or lick it, only lightly kissed it. She was sure she'd go mad and begin imagining his touch ever where it wasn't, and though it wasn't madness that is what happened. Perhaps he waved his hand over her pussy to create a slight air movement that made her think he would kiss her there, but his breath, immediately followed by the subtlest of kisses, might appear on the ball of her foot, her belly, or her fingertip. She was amazed that his lips could appear on her cheek without her sensing anything before, and he'd often rest his lips somewhere, immobile, freezing her into stillness so she wouldn't lose his skin contact. He blew from her breasts to just above her pussy, where he stopped. How was it possible that he didn't touch her when she started thrashing around to reach him?

She calmed herself through pure will power, and because he hadn't touched her in any way for several moments. When he did, his lips were exactly on her clit, and with that tiniest of touches, barely the impact of a rose petal falling on snowy ground, she exploded into a massive, body-tingling, finger-numbing, time-stopping orgasm that threw her all over the bed. She felt as if she had received an electric shock, and as it subsided his lips found her nipple, and naughtily so did the tip of his tongue for the briefest moment. That bit of surprise, that extra touch, reignited her climax, and her cries of passion went beyond husky to borderline hoarse from the intensity of her breathing.

She ripped the blindfold off and threw it across the room so she could see again her executioner by orgasm. By the time her eyes had adjusted to even the subdued light from the candles, he had stood up tall and had an extremely proud and radiant smile. He knew the pleasure he had given her and exalted in the conviction of his abilities to arouse her passions. His expression increased her need for him, because he was right; he could thrill her so magnificently. She stood and pressed her panting, hot, aroused body against his and kissed him almost madly. She needed him -- this was beyond want, beyond desire.

"Undress and join me on the bed." He smiled as if he had won, which, in truth, he had, so in victory he took a little longer than needed to undress, dawdled a bit in hanging up his clothes just right, in putting everything away in the exact spot. Katherine was too filled with lust to be infuriated, needed him too much to delay him further by saying anything about it, so she waited, fidgeting on the bed, every nerve of her body calling for him. When nude, Lee stood by the bed, letting her look at him in full, his erection prominent and his strong body clearly able to take her in so many positions. He reached down with his fingertip to remove a drop of pre-cum from his cock, making her crave that, too. Then he sat demurely on the corner of the bed.

She could wait no longer. "Touch me any way you want; fill me and fuck me as you please; pin me against the wall or throw me on the floor; make love to me or use me as your sex toy; but no matter what or how you do it, TAKE ME NOW!!" With that proclamation she reached across, grabbed him around his neck, and with all her might pulled him on top of her. His weight on her, the presence of him all over her body at once, shot her into orgasms that pounded her up against him. She grabbed his back, his neck, his hair, anything she could reach to pull him more deeply on to her. He accepted it but didn't "take her" as she expected, and when she mellowed after her long climax, she was actually angry that he didn't seem to want her, that he wasn't over the top dying for raw sex.

In her fury from her needs rebuffed, even though he had just sent her over the edge, she avoided his eyes, but once she did catch his gaze, she saw a different smile, a tender one that was no less filled with lust but more controlled. He had such power over her, for in that instant her anger vanished and she was instead filled with contentment and appreciation. When he saw her smile, he held her face in his hands and kissed her in a calm, tender, yet not to be refused way. He kissed her face and down her neck, using his lips, tongue, hands and body to melt her, not only her resistance but any thought of existence beyond his touch. His hands found her breasts and explored them, massaged and claimed them, forcing increasing sighs of bliss from her. Kissing down her stomach he reached around to the back and put his hands on her ass, grabbing them roughly. When his lips reached her pussy, he scooted down and spread her ass, then immediately began licking her with slow full tongue strokes all over her pussy and ass. She lost her mind in her climax, her body so overwhelmed by this touch and her legs pinned under his, his skill and his power to please her, she barely moved anything but her head, that rocked back and forth in disbelieving ecstasy, and her arms that flailed randomly. If this was insanity, she somehow thought, I want it.

She had forgotten that her body could even be entered because this external touch alone was incredible, so when he gently and slowly pushed his finger into her she no longer had words to think in, just sensation to happily drown in. His finger all the way inside her and his tongue simply against her clit, her orgasms flowed together unidentifiably. When he licked, or wiggled his finger, or added another inside her, the tsunamis crashed again driving her even farther into climax, farther than she thought someone could go and still live to tell about it. She no longer cared if she lived, only that he continue. His full hands massaged her ass then explored with ownership every part of her, including the soles of her feet that had become erogenous zones too. No part of her was free from providing sexual excitement; everywhere he touched and in seemingly any way kept her at a peak of arousal. She was beyond the ability to beg, all she knew was that she wanted him even more.

He let her passion subside, a little, when he pulled his fingers out and removed his mouth from her pussy. She felt adrift without him there, but he continued to rub his hands over her, and for a moment he held both her wrists tightly against the bed to remind her that he was taking her in the ways he wanted, as she had instructed. He took none of her authority away by increasing his dominance over her, but instead did this to please her, to take her even higher by removing her need to control this last part, to let her completely let go as he held her more tightly. In that position, fully immobilizing her, he suckled her tits, sucked them hard, licked them softly, bit her nipples then kissed her all over her chest. He moved her head to the far side, then bit quite hard, though not in a way to bruise, the muscles at the base of her neck then up the back of it, claiming her the way male animals have done to females for millennia, and she responded with docile readiness as female animals have done for millennia.

How he could still think rationally she had no clue, but he reached over to open a condom package and slid it on before she even registered what he was doing. She was glad he had done that, taken the necessary precautions, because just then she didn't care about anything beyond that moment. Despite his weight and force on her, she had wiggled and squirmed, not to escape, but in purely reflexive lust. He stopped moving and caught her gaze again, and in that moment she saw more deeply into his eyes, observing an indescribable something in him she had never noticed but that was of incredible beauty and power. In that moment also his cock touched the opening to her pussy. She gasped and fought for enough control to avoid bucking him away, and her effort was rewarded by his gradual but persistent entry. Her orgasms assaulted her, leaving her breathless, without a heartbeat, or so it seemed. Every second was an eternity of insane pleasure, and when fully inside her and he started to retreat and attack her most aroused area, her climaxes never stopped, she know longer even could think what they were, only that it was wonderful in the most absolute and complete sense of the word.

Lee fucked her, possessed her, claimed her, honored her, and finally let himself lose control with her when the unavoidable passion began to overtake him. He was overwhelmed by the intensisty he had arisen in Katherine, by her responsiveness to him, by the unique excitement of following her lead until her lust had taken her far beyond the ability to command anything. He had been fighting his hunger for her as long as he could, but when he entered her, when her body was fully below him and he could feel every quiver of her orgasms, when the connection to and excitement from her became too powerful even for him, he gave in to all the sensations demanding his attention. His fucking grew more urgent, more aggressive as he neared climax. A tightness and pressure grew in him that had to be sated. The climaxing woman insane with delight was because of him and for him, and that sent him bucking into her, almost fighting against her to fuck her with all he had, to come inside her as he had wanted to do all night. He grunted, moaned, and broke into a heavy sweat as he climaxed, his whole body pulsing to the beat of his ejaculations, which lasted far longer than he expected. The aftershocks convulsed him for minutes afterward, often sending her into another orgasm.

He gradually collapsed on top of her as she dissolved beneath him. His full weight on her felt reassuring and welcoming, even though it made breathing a bit more difficult. But then again, after all she had gone through, breathing under him was easy. She hoped he would fall asleep just like that, connected in her, fully in contact with her, with only her body between him and the bed in which he always slept. He did nap for a few minutes that he never realized, minutes that she savored because they helped her regain her memories of all that had happened, to piece it together and understand it, engrave it more firmly in her mind before the crass "real world" intruded.

When Lee finally awoke and struggled off the bed, Katherine wondered seriously if she actually could get up, could walk, could drive. He helped her to stand, and for a moment they held each other like two exhausted shipwreck victims who finally reached land. As reality returned to each of their thoughts, they didn't speak but instead cleaned up and dressed in contented, understanding silence. Seeing a little champagne left, they emptied the bottle with just enough for one last small drink. With sex-drunk smiles, they sobered with the champagne. Quietly they kissed again, their passion spent but their friendship intact. He walked her to the front door, and with only a quick glance back she walked out, then carefully descended the stairs to the planet Earth that for a few hours she had left.

12