Feedback for Jeb22

Story Info
A fan makes him an admirer.
764 words
4.39
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers

(Fictional)

Feedback for Jeb22

I just wanted to write to you and say that I love your little stories. There could be a little more effort to describe the Goddess your characters are worshipping but I realize how hard it is when you get all caught up in your own lust. Your cock gets so hard and you have trouble articulating what feelings you are having because let us be truthful here, it is your deepest, darkest desires being played out in those stories. How easy would it be for me to take you there right now? Sitting here in my black silk nightie while typing away. Every keystroke with my red painted nails is forming words that are starting your imagination running.

It's funny, just a few suggestions and your cock is already getting hard in your pants. You don't have to deny it sweetie just let it happen. Can you picture me sitting here with my small black rimmed glasses, blonde hair tied up in a bun? My beautiful tanned skin standing in contrast to my nightie. My fingernails and toenails painted a deep red. My features are perfect in every way. I embody everything you desire in a woman including Me telling you to start rubbing your cock slowly through your pants. That's it sweetie, just rub it back and forth for Me nice and slow while you read My words.

Starting to lose yourself in this right now aren't you? You've given Me all the blueprint I need to break you down just the way I want. Keep rubbing nice and slow. Don't grab hold just yet I just want to tease you for a bit. A slow rub up and down, My words telling your hand what to do. It might as well be My hand rubbing you. I am going to make you shake with lust with just an email. Feel it? That's right. Just feel all that yummy weakness take hold of you as I tell you how to rub your cock for Me.

Right now you are feeling what it is like to worship sweetie. Worship the Goddess through Me. Giving in feels too good to stop it from happening doesn't it? A part of your mind might say it's just an email from someone but your lust is being pulled at by the Goddess right now and you just can't help it. A hard cock makes you so weak and vulnerable to Her power. I am harnessing every bit as you rub nice and slow.

Now take a hold of it but leave your pants on. I know how much it turns you on to be broken over and over again. I am going to break you soon. That hard cock and My words are just too much to fight. You feel all that pressure building up in your balls. All that cum needs to get out in adoration of the Goddess. Are you starting to understand sweetie? Are you feeling Me channel Her power? That rush of lust and yummy weakness. If you were standing it would not be long before that power made your knees buckle in submission. How easy does that feeling make it to just give in? I could make you cum right now but I want you to hold on and keep stroking that cock nice and slow.

It's My cock right now isn't it? Imagine if I was there. I would sit on the foot of your bed with My beautiful tanned legs crossed while you knelt at my feet and rubbed My cock while gazing up at Me. I would have you show Me your true adoration for giving you this feeling. I know how much you love this feeling. In time you would love Me even more. All your thoughts would turn to Me. Oh how you would worship me and I would break you over and over and over again. Yes sweetie. Submit to Me and the power of the Goddess.

It's okay sweetie, you can't help yourself. Just give in. Oh how does it feel to have your pants filling up with all that cum? Just a little reminder of how weak you really are sweetie. So weak for Me. How many times will you read this email and let it all happen again? This is how it really feels to be powerless. Powerless and in total submission from just an email. Just think about that while you are changing out of your soiled drawers. Anyway hope you keep writing the stories.

Miss Lisette XOXO

jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers