Feeding Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,969 Followers

Even though I felt a huge disappointment that mom had left the room, that what had happened would not be repeated, I could still feel her nipples in my mouth. The taste of her mother's milk was still in my mouth and the excitement I felt from loving her breasts and bringing her to orgasm still made me incredibly hot. And kissing her, feeling her soft, female lips on mine, was so erotic that I felt my juices begin to flow again.

Suddenly, the heat of my lust became more than I could endure. Remembering what had happened only a few minutes before, I began to undress. My need was so great that I nearly ripped my clothes off and when I was finally naked, I lay back on the sofa and began to love my sopping wet pussy. This was the first time that I had ever masturbated anywhere in the house but my bedroom, the bathroom and the one time in the utility room, but I didn't care. I didn't care who saw me. I wanted the whole world to watch me masturbate.

I shifted my left leg so that my foot rested on the coffee table, which caused my legs to be spread wide. The way I lay on the sofa, anyone coming from the hall would have a clear view of my wet, shaved pussy. I began to lightly caress the smooth mound of my pussy, occasionally running the tip slowly up and down my lips, while I toyed with my tits with the other hand.

My breathing once again became harsh, my pulse quickened and my body trembled with desire. I pressed my fingers between my wet lips and rubbed the pink meat of my pussy. I gasped with pleasure each time I touched my sex-swollen clit. I moaned lightly, softly, and licked my lips that had become dry. As the fires of my lust became hotter I began to grind my ass into the sofa, my small ass rotating with each movement.

Through the fog of my excitement I could hear mom's bedroom door open. I didn't want to cause mom any more distress so I didn't stare boldly into the hall. Since the hallway was windowless and the doors to the bedrooms and bathroom were closed the lighting was dim. But, through eyes that were barely open, I could see the dark outline of mom standing there staring at me.

I didn't know if she would rush into the room and reprimand me for so brazenly laying naked on the sofa while I masturbated, but I doubted it. After what had happened earlier I didn't think she would day a word. I really thought she would flee back into her room. But she surprised me. Mom stood in the hall and stared at me while I loved my pussy and titties. That's when I thought I needed to let her know how I felt, even though I was sure the feeling wasn't mutual.

I arched my back and brought my ass into the air, then started to slowly hump my fingers that were dancing over my clit and slippery wet pussy lips. I continued to keep my eyes closed to mere slits so that she wouldn't know that I was watching her. Tiny groans of pure ecstasy came from my mouth while I masturbated. Having her watch me while I loved my pussy was so hot that I began to moan a little louder.

"Yesssss!" I hissed through clenched teeth. "So good! Touch my pussy and make me cum!"

I began to rock my hips faster, humping fingers that were furiously rubbing my clit. I wanted to shove as many fingers as I could get into my pussy but I wanted mom to see as much of me as she could. I wanted her to see my wet, pink pussy, and the mound so puffy and smooth. So, I continued rubbing my clit, which brought me so much pleasure that I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off too much longer. And the sudden idea that she would see my pussy squirt cum was all it took to take me over the edge.

"OOOHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSS!"

Abruptly, a geyser of steaming hot cum erupted from my pussy and sprayed my legs, feet and the sofa cushions. My eyes were wide with desire as I watched a second, then a third jet of cum gush from my pussy. Several loud successive grunts of ecstasy issued from my mouth and I had to grit my teeth to keep from screaming. My hips rocked erratically in quick little jerking movements as I flew through the most intense orgasm of my life.

Finally, gasping for breath, I lowered my ass to the sofa and lay there for a long with my eyes closed. My body trembled fiercely and it was several minutes before my breathing returned to normal. When I opened my eyes again mom was no longer in the hall. I gathered my clothes and hurried from the den to my bedroom, suddenly a little self-conscious for the first time that morning.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,969 Followers
12