Feeding Daddy

Story Info
Young mom discovers daddy has an appetite for her milk.
1.2k words
4.29
379.6k
312

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantera66
pantera66
280 Followers

I'm just so tired... having a newborn baby is all of those things that everyone dreams of, it's beautiful, it's wonderful, it's magical... but FUCK it's exhausting! My little boy is the new love of my life, and I wouldn't give him up for all the world, but yes, he is most assuredly limiting my sleep, and so my waking hours are sluggish at times... But if there is one thing I can count on with Junior, it's that he falls into a deep deep sleep after breastfeeding, so I always know I can get in a good two-hour nap once I've put him safely into his crib. Now was my chance, I had just lain him down, backed quietly out of the room, and went to my bedroom. I took the baby monitor with me, but honestly, it was just a formality - for one thing, I knew he was out for the next two hours, but even more importantly, my dad was in the living room with the other monitor, and he'd be the one to hear my baby if he woke up while I was passed out.

I crawled into bed, waging a minor wall with myself... On the one hand, I was bone tired and I knew that I should just go right to sleep. On the other hand, I had just breast-fed my baby, and when that happens, I become so completely relaxed, so completely at peace, and (disturbing or not) so deliciously horny... Now was no exception, and so I struggled with the decision between sleep and orgasms. I even reached my hand down between my legs, moaning a little upon finding how wet my pussy was, but... in the end, exhaustion won, and I fell asleep with my hand between my legs.

Now I should explain: I didn't live with my dad, but since my hubby¸Victor, had to go out of town on a business trip, daddy had come to stay with me and Junior, just in case something came up and I need him... My mom had passed away many years ago in a tragic accident, so dad was on his own and happy to be useful - he had made very good investments at a young age and had been able to retire when he turned 45, a year ago. He wasn't filthy rich, but he certainly had enough to live out the next 40 years in comfort without worrying about a thing. Since mom had died when I was so young, dad and I had been very close, and he was so proud of his new grandson, not even ONCE balking at the age of being a grandfather so young (I was only 22!)

Daddy later explained that he had been sitting in the living room, reading, sipping a cup of coffee and happily listening to his grandson's quiet little snores... Daddy said he went to check on Junior because he no longer heard snoring, but once he was satisfied all was fine, he peeked in on me to see if I was OK, too... Daddy says his intentions were completely innocent...

All I know is that I slowly started to wake up, feeling as if I were swimming up through deep deep waters, not panicked, just leisurely, and ever so slowly... I was vaguely aware of feeling more wonderful than I could ever remember having felt, not understanding yet why, just knowing that I might not want to wake up so that I could continue to feel this intense bliss... but wake up I did, slowly, slowly, slowly... and then the confusion started to muddle my thoughts, confusion because I could still feel Junior feeding, confusion because while it still felt as amazingly delicious as always, I knew I had lain my baby down in his crib in his room across the hall so how could he still be feeding? Confusion because the mouth feeding from me was unfamiliar, with teeth and vague stubble scratching my breast, and not only was Victor away, but I knew it wouldn't be HE latched-on to my tit, he had already made himself clear on THAT subject!

Of course, it was my daddy, lying next to me, suckling from my still swollen tits... and my pussy was dripping wet! Even while tried to come to terms with what was happening, I knew how incredibly aroused I was... I must have gasped or something, as Daddy looked up at me, never releasing my swollen nipple from between his lips, his teeth, sucking HARDER at my teat now that he knew I was awake and AWARE... He shook his head and growled deep in his throat when I tried to push him away, when I started whispering loudly at him to "Stop, daddy!" holding me down as easily as if I weren't even trying to dislodge him, hissing around my nipple while pointing in the general direction of the baby's room, furrowing his brow as if to say "Surely you're not so selfish as to want to disturb him?!"... I lowered my voice again, again telling him to stop, that he couldn't be doing this, but he renewed his efforts, sucking harder, drawing my milk out in a rush, making me arch my back despite myself, making me grind my legs together... and he noticed, and started making a purring sound in his throat...

Suddenly my pussy gave a jolt, and I found myself rubbing myself - but not on purpose! I reacted too slowly, when his new purring finally registered and I looked back into his eyes, he was staring at me with a wicked gleam in his eyes, his mouth smiling while it continued to suckle on my teat, latched on as if no power on earth would ever get him to release... and I realized his right hand was on top of MY right hand, which was cupping my pussy, and had been, since just before I fell into the deep dark slumber... I struggled again, until he released my hand and moved his quickly to suddenly pinched hard on my inner thigh, stilling me immediately... when I met his gaze again, he gave me a slow serious nod, his face calm and almost cold, with a look as if to say, "That's right, now just be a good girl and let daddy do what needs to be done."

When daddy's fingers returned to my sopping wet pussy (I had yanked my own hand away!), they sank between my lips and I couldn't help but cum immediately... I gushed all over his fingers and felt him suck even harder on my tit and the simultaneous orgasm and rush of milk was almost too much, almost too intense... almost! I had imagined doing this already with my husband, but even though he had refused, I was somehow pretty sure that had he agreed to do it, the feeling wouldn't have been even a QUARTER as intensely delicious as this, with my daddy... and somehow, daddy knew it, the look on his face told me so... it also told me that this was only the beginning, knowledge that was driven home when his thumb mashed against my clit and his index and middle finger fucked my hole to bring me to an even more intense second climax...

pantera66
pantera66
280 Followers