Feeding the Desire

Story Info
Sequel to Seven: They return to exhibitionist party house.
4.7k words
20k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I was late. Stupid late. The kind of late that is unforgivable. I had no good excuse. I was talking with friends and lost track of time. The four beers I had consumed over dinner probably didn't help me out either.

I straightened my tie and dashed up the stairs of the house ringing the doorbell.

"Come on, Anton. Answer. Answer. Answer," I pleaded while knocking impatiently.

The door opened. I nodded at Anton, threw my coat at him and dashed into the waiting area looking for her. I texted asking her to wait for me in the main entry. She, of course, hadn't listened. Damn it.

"Sir, I believe your companion went off to the party with Ms. Gabrielle."

"Gabrielle?" I said raising my eyebrows. It was only our second time to the party, and she'd already found herself a regular side kick. I picked up my nametag and pin and raced up the stairs to the changing room nearly mowing down a couple that were getting ready to join in some swinger, exhibitionist and voyeur fun. The party always starts as a formal cocktail party where people can get acquainted in the lobby over drinks before it continues upstairs where they can pursue one another at will.

As I threw my clothes in the locker and put on my robe, I noticed the woman was staring at my penis. She was medium tall with walnut brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Charles, can I fuck him?" she asked not lifting her eyes from my dick.

I shot an annoyed look at her husband. I didn't have time for this. Charles looked at me, then down at his own penis, entirely uncomfortable.

"I don't think that's how this secret group swinger party thing works, April. Remember, Mr. Anton went over the rules downstairs. Something about the signs on the others' pins?"

Sigh. Newbies, I thought.

The locker room clerk, wearing a red teddy with black fishnet stay ups and fuck-me pumps stepped forward and looked at my tag. "According to the symbols on Sir's nametag, he's into control games, exhibitionism and voyeurism. So he'll watch, and he'll perform, but you can't join him unless he invites you. If he turns his pin so the green side is up, you can see about striking up a connection.

April looked disappointed. I guess I should have been flattered. She was a pretty girl. But I had bigger issues at hand. I read the clerk's nametag and asked, "Jenny, have you seen Gabrielle?"

She and another girl changed about 30 minutes ago. I'm not sure where they went from here.

I dashed out of the changing room and searched the bar area. The bartender saw me and cracked a beer open. It had been three weeks since we were first here. I'm not sure how he remembered my order. It was kind of impressive. "The girls said you might want one of these."

Ahhhh, that made sense. "Any idea where they went?"

"They were giggling and carrying on like teenagers. So I would assume they went to watch somewhere," the bartender answered back.

"Keep that cold for me while I find them, okay?" I asked him as I headed back into the hall. They weren't watching activities in any of the rooms so they had to be in one of them. I sighed. Who knows what kind of mess I was going to find her tangled up in.

I peered into the group room. Gabrielle's husband was lying back on a bed covered in about a half dozen Latin men, again. He certainly had a type. Three men were seated in the hall watching them stimulate each other. I looked into the partner room. A tall dark-haired woman with giant breasts was wearing a strap-on was fucking a small Asian woman in the ass on a mat on the floor. She was howling like a beast as she got off.

I went into the performance room where I was sure I'd find them sitting in the corner comfy chairs observing. And although there were about a dozen couples in the room watching what looked like some kind of acrobatic Eastern European gymnast get it on with a meaty black man with quite possibly the thickest penis head I'd ever seen, they weren't there.

"I've seen you here before," someone said to me. I looked down to find a petite, red-headed woman in her mid-40's. She looked vaguely familiar. "I'm Nicole."

"Good evening. I don't mean to be rude. I'm just looking for my partner. She's on the small side, fit, long hair, blue eyes, traveling with a raven-haired goddess. I don't suppose you've seen them?" I asked.

"Ahh, Gabrielle and her friend. No wonder you looked flustered. They were headed down to the specialty room 15 minutes or so ago."

"Great! Thanks." I said hurrying away. Before I got too far I turned around and asked, "What is tonight's specialty?"

"Pretend play," she said.

This was going to be interesting. My girl, she has quite the imagination.

I ran through the locker room and down into the main lobby. A piano player was in the corner playing jazz while Mr. Anton put out desserts and coffee. I entered the specialty room to find various plexiglass chambers. A couple in the first room was acting out some kind of school teacher/student roleplaying act. There was a ruler and a man's completely, red, bare ass in view as I walked by.

The next room appeared to be a man dressed as a pony and a woman wearing nothing but riding boots and a hat. She ordered him around cracking the riding whip occasionally. The sound of it sent a chill up my back and made my dick a little hard. Who knew that would turn me on?

I looked across the hall and saw a woman lying on a table naked and covered in sushi. Men were all around her with chopsticks. This was one of my fantasies, so I stopped. They'd filled her belly button with soy sauce and were dipping small pieces of sushi into it before they ate. She was perfectly still, covered in edible body paint, and she was the most beautiful platter I'd ever seen. One man poured champagne onto her delicate folds and began to go down on her lapping up the alcohol. Another man leaned over and talked to her. She didn't say anything but nodded. He dipped a piece of sushi, put half of it between his lips and fed it to her in a bit of a kiss. She chewed and when she was done. He kissed her on the lips again and then on the forehead. I shook my head, remembered the task at hand, and looked into the last stall. There Lover was lying on her back in a hospital gown that was open in the front. She was blindfolded and held a jack rabbit sex toy between her legs. A man, wearing white brief underwear and a white lab coat, who was much younger and more built than I, had crawled up onto the exam table and was kissing and sucking on her nipples.

I drew in my breath as I watched him pull out nipple clamps from his pockets, apply them and play with them. My mouth dropped open. She had to know that it wasn't me. The kid didn't even have a beard. I'd never been jealous in my life, and suddenly I realized she was crossing a line, I'd asked her to cross by coming to these parties. I was going to have to relearn that she didn't belong to me. She was her own woman, who chose to be with me. But it still fucking killed me to watch her being pleasured by someone else.

Just then Gaby came to the door dressed in a naughty nurse's outfit. "Oh good, our specialist is finally here," she announced pulling me into the room.

I looked at her quizzically. I wasn't sure I wanted to play freaking doctor. "I've got the machine set up, sir. It's over there in the observation area," she said to me like we were in the worst porn movie ever.

I looked over her shoulder and there, on an exercise mat, was a Sybian and controller. I smirked. This was going to be fun, for both of us.

"Nurse, please prepare the patient while I scrub in," I said playing along. Gaby smiled at me and went to the table. The two nurses guided the poor blind girl over to the Sybian. I picked up a stethoscope and put it around my neck.

I sat in the chair in front of the machine. "I'm so sorry, I'm late." I announced to the room. Lover cast her attention in my direction and shook her head. Her mouth was somehow smiling and grimacing at the same time.

"What's the patient's chief complaint?" I asked the nurses.

"Inability to orgasm without her partner, apparently," the male nurse replied. I moved my head to the side surprised. The part of me in the jealous rage was happy to hear that.

Gaby sat Lover up on her knees and held the dildo part of the machine as the male nurse lowered Lover onto it. I sat down in my chair in front of Lover and looked at my watch. "How much stimulation has she had so far?"

"Just her own fingers and using a favorite toy. We just applied the nipple pieces before you arrived," the male nurse responded.

She looked lovely mounted on the Sybian wearing the black nipple clamps and a black leather blindfold. Her lips were still covered cherry red lipstick. There'd been no kissing on her behalf either. My jealousy was starting to subside completely.

"We'll start this slow and see how it goes," I announced.

I put it on the lowest setting for a full minute. She looked bored. Then I cranked it up to level 4 of 10, and that got more of her attention. Her mouth dropped open into an "O" shape, but she still wasn't making any noise.

When I raised it to a 7, she began to move. When she was warmed up she pushed her hips forward to get her clit some vibration action. She was getting close. I smiled and turned the machine off.

"But-" she began to complain.

"But what?" I ask.

She pursed her lips together recognizing my authority here. "Please keep it going."

"Why? Is it working?"

"I like it."

"What do you like about it?"

"Mostly, that you're controlling it."

It was a smart thing to say, so I turned the machine back on, but only to a level 5. She started trying to ride it again to get the same stimulation as she had before at the higher level. It wasn't working, and the frustration showed on her face.

Gaby walked up to me and whispered. "You were late, be nice."

I sighed and turned it back up to level 7. Lover's face curled up into a broad smile.

"Who's the male nurse?" I asked Gaby quietly.

"JP. He's in medical school."

"What a coincidence." I said. "Did he pick her to participate in this or the other way around?"

"I believe it was a mutual, at first sight in the lobby, kind of attraction."

I felt jealous again. I looked at the controller and turned the switch that moved the vibrator from going back and forth to going around in circles. Lover clutched onto the front of the Sybian, lifted up her hips and began crying out in pleasure from the change of movement.

"You there, JP. I think our patient might need some additional nipple stimulation."

JP looked like he'd just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. He sat behind Lover on the Sybian and began to gently flick at the plastic nipple clamps with his fingers. Lover road the Sybian faster as JP played with her. She was getting close. I turned the machine to Level 9. Then JP removed a nipple clamp, massaged her breast with his right hand while moving her hair away from the back of her neck with his left.

Lover was moving at a ferocious speed. She was actually doing quite well for her first time on the machine. I thought she'd come in two minutes flat. But here she was approaching 10. My guess is she would have gone longer, except nurse JP kissed her hard at the base of her neck where it meets the right shoulder, just as he pinched her right nipple, and Lover began to scream in all kinds of good ways and squirt ejaculate everywhere. She pulled up on her clit and additional cum shot 4 feet forward all over the me and the plexiglass wall behind me. When she was done, she tried to stand up quickly, but her legs gave out underneath her and she fell over on the side of the mat.

"Oh my god," JP said looking at wetness all around us. Gaby tossed me a small towel and the jack rabbit toy from earlier, and I headed over to the mat. Lover pushed the blindfold off as Gaby threw more towels over the mess.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Lover.

"Light headed," she said quietly. Her lips were dry. She'd licked all the lipstick off. Gaby brought a bottle of water.

"Here, Love, try this," I told her handing her the bottled water.

"Nurse Gaby, I'm suddenly not feeling well," JP said. "I think I have a fever."

The kid's dick was standing straight up and pointing out the front of his medical coat. I watched Gaby's eyes bulge before they threw their costumes into the dirty laundry bin, grabbed their robes and ran upstairs to make use of another room.

"So hard to find good help these days," I said to Lover. She laughed and then collapsed backward onto the mat.

"I'm sorry I was late," I said.

"If Gaby wasn't here I would have stayed in the lobby," she said. "I was so nervous up on that table. I mean JP's cute, but he's not you." She looked around at the floor. "We're gonna have to clean this up for Anton. That's just too gross for him to deal with."

"I think it's beautiful. Besides he's used to it by now. Ejaculate is kind of his business."

"Yeah, well not mine. It's only my second time. We're hardly regulars."

I looked around again at the mess and noticed April from the locker room and Nicole from upstairs were at the window.

"I have a favor to ask you," I said to Lover.

"Yes?"

"Can I make you cum again?"

"You always do."

"I mean, right now."

"As long as I can be horizontal, go right ahead."

I carefully picked her up and put her back on the examination table. Then I put the blindfold on her again.

I pushed her around in several circles and then wheeled her up as close to the window as I could get her. I turned on the toy and inserted it into her vagina. April and Nicole leaned in. I stood next to the table and kissed her lips as I moved the toy around. The second time never takes long. I moved my kisses down to her breast and began to kiss and nip. Her hips began to shift and I increased the vibration of the jack rabbit on her clit. A moment later, she called my name out in passion and sprayed a steady stream of cum directly at the window where the girls were standing. By the time I kissed Lover on her forehead and looked back at the window the women were gone.

Anton pushed in a mop and bucket and additional disinfectant and glass cleaner. I took them from him and began the clean up. I wouldn't let Lover do anything. She'd earned a break.

Thirty minutes later, when it was all done and sanitized, we headed upstairs for a drink at the bar. The bartender handed me my beer, and we snuggled on a set of couches that were pushed together with tall candles lit all around them.

We kissed for a long time. "So what would you like to do next?" I asked. She shifted uncomfortably and looked at my chest rather than my eyes.

"Love?"

She turned deep red.

"Hey," I whispered. "It's okay. Just tell me."

"I've been having fantasies about going down on Gaby," she admitted.

I shut my mouth for a moment and considered. Our rule, as she had decided, the first time we were here was that we wouldn't have sex with other people. I'd been fine to follow that guideline, but I was also not surprised that she was the first one wanting to change the rules to feed her curiosity. But I still wanted to keep us out of the group sex environment.

"You're upset," she said. "Never mind. It's just fantasy."

"No, I think we should ask her."

"I'll have no idea what I'm doing."

"I can help you with that," I offered.

She looked at me and nodded. We found Gaby in the hall, and I whispered our request to her. She smiled brightly, and we went into the performance room and took a number.

When it was our turn, Gaby was lying on her back on the bed. Fifteen or so people were in chairs around us, as Lover sheepishly crawled into the bed next to Gaby. She and Gaby began by kissing. It was slow and deep. They'd smile at each other from time to time. Gaby reached forward and untied Lover's robe. Her nipples were hard and Gaby played with them as they continued to kiss. I'd seen them kiss before in more of a PG-13 sense. This was going to be way past that and my dick was already poking through my robe.

Gaby opened her robe and smiled at Lover, who then kissed her way down Gaby's very long, lean and olive-colored body. When Lover got into the pelvic area, she sighed. I knew she could smell Gaby's scent. She very softly kissed around the pubic bone and the inner thighs before she parted Gaby's labia and took her tongue and licked from the bottom of Gaby's vagina to her clit. It was soft, but intentional.

I was feeling like a fool for having had offered to help her in this department. This takes patience and a willingness to please. She has both qualities in multitudes. I watched as she continued to kiss and lick at Gaby's clit. Gaby's hands clenched into fists on the fitted sheet. She moaned a bit. I noticed her husband was on the other side of the headboard, but he wasn't watching Gaby. He was watching a man who was jacking off while watching Gaby.

Lover wetted her finger and slid it into Gaby. She rotated it clockwise as her wet thumb rolled over the clit. She was experimenting, but she was also repeating some of my maneuvers.

Twenty minutes later, Gaby's chest was heaving up and down. She was gasping for breath and Lover had Gaby's natural lubrication all over her face. She dove in for one more tongue stimulation of the clit, put in three fingers and suddenly Gaby's orgasm started. I watched as Gaby grabbed both sides of Lover's head and pushed them deeper into her clit, so she could ride out the waves of joyous muscle spasms.

When she was done, Gaby sat up, grabbed lover by the robe, pushed her over onto her back on the bed and kissed her deeply. They whispered to each other for a few minutes and then get off the bed, so sheets could be changed and a new couple could perform. Lover smiled at me and excused herself to the bathroom to wash up, and when she came back, I notice she's being followed by April and Nicole.

"These ladies have a request," Lover said softly. "They'd like me to take you into the partner room and have my way with you, so they can watch from the windows."

I smiled. "I think we can do that for them," I said.

I put my hand in the low part of Lover's back and guided her toward the small sex chaise in the front corner of the room. April and Nicole sat outside close to one another. I waited for Lover to bend over the ramp end of the cushion, but she didn't. Instead, she pulled me into a soft kiss, and lowered herself onto her knees. Then she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and began to kiss the head of my penis. It had been awhile since she'd done this, I'm not sure why. I looked out the window and saw Nicole slip her hand between April's legs under her robe. She was stroking her thigh as she watched Lover guide my dick into her warm, soft mouth. I looked over my other shoulder to see PJ and Gaby lying in each other's arms watching. They were reclined together on a similar chaise. PJ was behind Gaby, who was lying with her head on his chest. Her long, dark hair lay on top of her breasts and she was whispering something to him. When PJ noticed my glance, he moved Gaby's hair to the side and began playing with her nipples. She raised her hips in response and began swaying them back and forth across where PJs' penis lay beneath her.

Lover's small hands moved underneath my testicles and gave them a gentle pull. She wanted my attention back. So I happily gave it to her. She moved her right hand onto my penis and smiled at me. I was fully erect.

She kissed her way up the bottom of my penis one more time before taking the chaise apart in pieces. She placed the large triangular wedge down on its largest side and then put the small triangle at the bottom like a small pillow. "Lie down, please," she commanded. I put my head on the pillow and kicked my legs up the ramp. We were parallel to the window so the voyeurs could get a good look.

12