Feeding the Pack Ch. 02

Story Info
Abducted and forced to lactate for werewolves.
966 words
4.35
118.1k
51

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-milk?" Oh God, what was he talking about? She'd never had any children. She'd only lost her virginity last year to her boyfriend, right before they separated to go to college. They'd fucked like bunnies during the summer, but then that well had dried up when they'd gone their separate ways.

It's not like she didn't have the looks to find a boyfriend with her strawberry blonde hair and smoky green eyes, she simply didn't have the time. Jenna carried a full load of classes and when done for the day, either went to the gym or worked part-time waiting tables. With all the studying she had to do to maintain a B average, that didn't leave much time for hooking up or meeting new people.

Alpha's breath feathered against her skin again. "Yes, your DNA says you are a perfect match. First one in over thirty years." He continued to roll her nipples between his fingers. Her panties dampened.

"I know something about biology, buddy, and it doesn't work that way," she said, almost panting.

"Not for regular women, no. But for you...you were made for this. For us."

He kneaded her breasts now, giving her nipples a much needed reprieve. They tingled, the memory of his touch making her ache for more. His actions were gentle, skillful. "I can't lactate, not without getting pregnant first."

The thought didn't horrify her completely. Not that she wanted children right away because she had dreams she wanted to accomplish, but something about seeing herself with a swollen belly, her spouse embracing her and their unborn child... It made her heart melt.

"Is that we should do? Impregnate you with our child?" Eerie how he managed to echo her thoughts.

"You wouldn't do that," she whispered.

"If it pleases me, I would." With his finger, he drew a figure across her skin in the deep cleft between her breasts. She didn't recognize the symbol, but her skin heated. "It's something you and I will discuss in the future. Unfortunately, we can't wait for my seed to take root as much as the thought does intrigue me. For now, we will do what you were designed for and start the process."

"What process?" Her voice cracked, fear finally showing through. "What are you going to do to me? I swear if you let me go now, I won't tell anyone about this."

"I can't let you go, ever," he said softly. "I'm sorry, but my pack needs you."

A cold knot formed in her chest, right where her heart pumped wildly. Jenna's eyes filled with moisture and this time, the blindfold wasn't enough to keep the droplets from rolling down her cheeks.

"Stop wasting useless tears." Alpha's voice had hardened, this side of him cutting through her brief bout of grief. "You'll get used to this...us. Me. Until then, you are our honored guest. However, it's with regret I must inform you that I have to put you to work right away. We are desperate and can't wait any longer."

There was the sound of movement, maybe something on wheels. It rolled closer to Jenna and she strained to make out the noise. To maybe make it something she recognized. Despite what Alpha told her, she couldn't trust him to keep his word and not harm her. He thought he could somehow get her to lactate and that must have meant that his elevator didn't quite go all the way to the top, right?

"Can you at least remove my blindfold?" she asked. Whatever he'd been moving stopped beside her. Metal touched metal, but she didn't have a clue about what it meant.

"Not yet."

Alpha didn't warn her when he placed something cold and hard up to her breasts. The cups engulfed her nipples, forcing her to throw her shoulders back to get away from him. She couldn't help herself. She had to fight this, whatever it was he wanted to do. Later, when explaining to the police what had happened, she didn't want to have to say she'd just stood there like a rube.

A motor hummed to life and then a God-awful suction pulled her already sensitized nipples. Her breath caught as the pressure released only to start all over again. If she didn't know better, she would have thought that someone was working hard to turn her on. The rhythm created by the machine grew to be so precise and unrelenting that when the swirling in her belly started up, she began to breathe heavily.

Deep inside, she felt ashamed by her body's response. The way the swirling sensation turned into a yearning. She actually liked the suckling on her nipples.

Jenna wanted more.

"No," she pleaded, fighting the urges coursing through her body. "Please stop. This won't work."

"Not on its own, you're right." Alpha stood directly in front of her. "The reason you're a prime candidate for feeding us is because of an inherent susceptibility to a protein that those like us can create."

"You're not making any sense." Her mind buzzed, the little pulls now matched by the squeeze of her pussy. Her panties went from being just damp to sodden with her juices. Rational thought leeched away from her. "What do you mean 'like us'? Are you foreigners or something?"

"We are very...different. With special abilities and needs. Most important to you right now is my capability to provide you with the protein you can digest and process. It's a very simple procedure, one that won't cause you any harm and in fact, you might find worth enduring. But the end result, once delivered, is why you were brought here. Why you were made by the great Creator."

She finally caught on. "To lactate," she whispered.

"To feed us," Alpha agreed.