Feel Free Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband said, 'Feel Free Sex(y)...'
8.1k words
4.26
98.9k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lectric
lectric
9 Followers

I (names Jenny) was relaxing in the back yard enjoying the summer sun, warm with a nice breeze, thinking about the invitation our friends Rick and Marci had given us today. They were going to their Cabin in the woods for a four day weekend. "I hope Jerry can get away, he should be getting home soon. Uhm this sun feels nice. I just love it when we fuck in the sun, especially down by the river." I had my hand in my panties when Jerry showed up.

"Hey sexy how's it going?"

Embarrassed, I quickly composed myself hoping he hadn't noticed what I was doing.

"Oh, I didn't hear you coming. How was your day?"

"Okay, gotta work this weekend though."

"Darn honey, really?"

"Yeah, the boss wants to close the deal with that client I was telling you about, so we're going to work on it then take them out on the town for some "fun". Why darn? Good commission for me."

"Well, you have all that vacation time and Rick and Marci have invited us to their cabin for a long weekend and I was looking forward to it."

"Go ahead and go with them, have fun. I'll be working all weekend so go ahead. I know you like it there."

"I don't know, you know how I love to make love with you down by the river, I get hot just thinking about it, and watching Rick and Marci lying around half naked won't do anything to cool me down."

"They turn you on huh? Don't worry about it, go have fun and what the hell, if nothing else, you always have your bed buddy."

"Do they turn me on? I'm just saying... besides a vibrator is no substitute for a warm body and a nice dick."

"Rick has a dick." I thought I heard him mumble.

"What did you say?"

"I said, think about it. I can't go and you're welcome to go if you want."

"OK."

Latter I called Marci and told her about Jerry having to work and was it all right if I tagged along without him. She said "No problem."

"Well, ok, I guess I'll go then as long as you don't mind a threesome."

"A threesome sounds like fun?"

"I didn't mean that, I meant, you know, a third, extra."

"Just kidding. Though it does sound like fun."

I started laughing "Marci you little pervert."

"Yeah, well, you coming? We'll swing by your place Thursday morning and pick you up."

"Sure, I'll go. Thanks Marci. See you then."

"A threesome? With Marci?" I wondered. "Does sound like fun! Never been with a woman."

Thursday came by, Jerry had already gone to work and we would be gone by the time he got home. I went to the kitchen and there was a package with a note Jerry left for me.

"Have a great time sexy and hope you enjoy the little present. And ‘feel free' to have a ‘good' time sex(y) lady, if you know what I mean."

I opened it up and there inside was a cute little black bikini, and a package of batteries. What a guy. ‘Have a good time sex(y)...' "Hmm." I thought.

It was warm so I decided to wear a little sun dress and what the hell, no bra, my tits aren't that big so fuck it I'm going to feel sexy even if I'm not getting any. Away with the panties too. Nasty little girl I am. Maybe someone I know will see me.

Rick and Marci pulled up and we put my bags in their camper van and off we went. It's only a three hour drive, with air and a big cushy seat/bed I was comfy. Marci jumped in back with me and we talked and had a good time while Rick drove. She was wearing shorts and a tank top and I could see she had a bra on. So why am I thinking about Marcis tits? She does look good!

I dozed off for a while and woke up just when we got to the cabin. We unloaded the stuff and I was unpacking my bags.

Marci came into my room and said "Lets go down to the river for a swim."

She was already in her swim suit, a cute white two piece which looked good on her. "Nice tits." I thought." I took the bikini that Jerry gave me and showed it to her and she said, "put it on." So I untied the strap on my dress and let it drop to the floor. Marci sat on the bed with her eyes glued to my naked body.

"Naughty girl, no bra and no undies either! Looking good though." She said.

"You're not doing bad yourself. Besides it feels sexy."

Don't know why (yeah right) but I took my time with the suit like I couldn't figure it out, enjoying Marci looking at me. And just what did Jerry mean when he said "feel free...sex(y)?" This was beginning to feel like what, maybe, he meant. I slid the bottoms on and damn they where barely big enough to cover my pussy. I looked in the mirror then turned around to face Marci, who was still staring and said, "This hardly covers my pussy and look, I should have done a little bikini shaving. What do you think?" I moved closer to her, spread my legs a little and told her to look and see what she thought.

"Looks good to me sweety, I mean it doesn't look bad with your pubes showing like that. Kinda sexy."

Don't know about her but I was starting to tingle. "Ok, I'll just go like this, who's gonna look anyway" I smiled and looked into her eyes. She just shrugged as her eyes wandered to my tits. I picked up the top and pulled it over my tits and asked Marci to tie it up for me as I turned around. I could have done it myself but what the heck, test the waters. She stood up and took the strings and pulled them together..."How's that? Not too tight?"

As she said that she dropped her hands to my ass, squeezed my buns, and whispered, "Nice ass too."

"Thanks."

Then she patted my ass with both hands and said, "Lets go."

Rick was making a drink and offered to make us one. I said "Make it a gin and tonic and fill up the thermos and we'll take it down to the river with us. You coming?"

"Wow you ladies are looking good. No, I think I'll hang around the cabin and do a few things, tie some flys, drink some whiskey and relax on the porch. You two go ahead and enjoy yourselves."

So we grabbed a big blanket, drinks and some plastic cups and headed down to the river. It's only a short walk, nice and secluded. It's not a private beach but it's difficult for people to get there so we usually have it to ourselves, besides it was Thursday. We got there and spread the blanket, poured a gin & tonic and sat down to enjoy the sun and the water and the peace out here.

"Thanks for inviting me Marci I just love it up here, laying around half naked soaking up the sun. It feels so free and sexy. That's why I wish Jerry could have come."

"I know what you mean but there are other ways."

She just dropped it like that and left me wondering what she meant by "other ways". Probably talking about a vibrator or her fingers. "Maybe something else?" I thought, but I didn't pursue it.

"Ready for a dip?" she said. She jumped up and dove in, I followed. How nice, the water wasn't too cold. We swam around for a while and got out and laid back on the blanket.

"Want another drink?"

"Sure enough girl." I took a big drink and then pulled out the sun screen and started doing my legs and stomach and around my boobs. Marci just sat there looking so I squirt her with the sun screen and told her to get some on her before she burned her tits. She laughed and started rubbing it all around and down, she spread her legs and put some real close to her pussy. I told her to turn over and I would do her back, she turned over, undid her top and I squirt some lotion on and started to rub it around making sure to get it down close to her tits, just a little touch. Then I did the top of her ass, and said "Cute butt!" She giggled and wiggled her butt and said , "Thanks."

She sat up letting her top fall off and my eyes took it in. "Nice again." I said.

She looked at me, threw her shoulders back, smiled and said. "You like? Now your turn." I gave her the cream, laid down and let her undo my top, I knew she would. Her fingers felt nice on my back and when she got down to my butt she took her time. Then she said it again. "Nice ass you got there." I wiggled it and said, "You like?"

" Looks good to me!. Just a little more." she said.

"Yeah, right." I thought. "We're flirting with each other and you want to do just a little more." But I didn't mind, just maybe.... She started down between my legs saying that I should have some there to if I didn't want to burn in my sensitive area since my bikini was so small. I spread my legs some and let her cover my "sensitive area". "Thanks." I said as she finished up and gave my bottom a little smack. She laid down beside me and said, "Why the big smile?"

"Just thinking how nice it was having you rub the cream on me. You ever get a good massage? I do once in a while. Just relax and let her fingers soothe you into never land."

"Jenny you nasty girl. You mean a sex massage from a woman?" she asked.

Laughing, I said "No, just a nice soothing massage. It's sensual but I've never had a sexual massage, might be fun though."

"Sounds like fun to me, but I've only done it with Rick, and it usually turns to sex. I like it when he does that, but I've never had a pro do it. Maybe I should."

"Try it some time."

She reached over and started rubbing my back some more and I just let her, it felt so good and I wanted to be touched. And that thought Jerry put in my mind..."feel free." This felt free and sexy. I was thinking, "Sex with a woman? Yes!"

"Want me to do you all over? Massage that is?"

"Sure if you want." The gin was beginning to work on me and I was feeling a little more "free", so I sat up letting my top fall giving Marci some more to think about, took another big drink and laid back down. Marci took a big swallow and straddled on top of me with her butt resting on mine and started to rub my shoulders using the sun screen as a massage oil. Damn it felt good. I said, "Marci, that feels so good." She rubbed my arms, then down my back to my armpits and down my side and up. Very sexy.

She did that for a while taking advantage of the situation by pressing herself against my ass. Nonchalantly of course. She leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "Am I doing it right?" I could feel her nipples pressing into my back and she pressed a bit harder into me and I pushed up a little with my ass and said, "Doing fine babe, feels real nice, keep going ." She stayed there for a while resting her cunt on my ass and massaging my shoulders, which I didn't mind at all, I kept my ass tight for her and thought, "Use me babe!" Then she moved down a little and started to rub my lower back. I wondered how long it would take her to rub my buns. Little by little she worked her way down and then she says, "I think we'll have to take these off so I can do it right"

"Do it babe." I thought to myself.

She slipped her fingers under my bikini bottoms and started gently pulling them down. I lifted off the ground so that she could slide them off. She tossed them by my face, I laughed and she started rubbing my cheeks with both hands. She would push and pull on my ass opening me up, so I spread my legs some giving her a better view of my ass and pussy, hoping she would be able to see I was really enjoying her touch, plus the feeling of opening up is so sexy. I wanted her to touch me with a wet finger but she soon moved down with one hand on the inside and one on the outside she started on my thighs way up close to my pussy. I spread my legs a little more to let her get a closer look. Getting a bit close to my "sensitive" area. "Keep going." I thought. Then her fingers touched my pussy.

"Uhm, Marci, are you teasing me?"

"Maybe."

I giggled. "Tease me some more." I thought.

She worked down to my knees and then to my feet and took some more sun screen and started to massage my toes. Very sexy. She kept my legs open and spread them a bit more. Thoughts were running through my head and after a while she went over to the other side and started over again. "So close." I thought, to my pussy. Then she touched my puss again and I giggled, said, "Marci, that's mean teasing me like that!" wondering if she could tell I was creaming my jeans, so to speak. She finished with the toe thing and said, "What makes you think I'm teasing? Turn over."

"I said all of you so turn over." I did and she again straddled me, this time with her butt over my pussy, damn that felt good. I was getting wetter and hotter. She started with my shoulders again and there was no way I could hide my very hard nipples.

"Your headlights are on," she said smiling.

"So they are, can't be helped, it feels soo good what you're doing to me."

"Want me to do all of you?" She asked.

"Well yes." I thought to myself. Dumb question but I guess she was being cautious or polite. I just smiled, said "sure," and she proceeded to put sun screen on my tits and began rubbing them pulling on my nipples. As soon as she touched them I knew I would cum just from that. Well, it really wasn't just from that, it was the entire sexy situation, I mean she was sitting on my pussy and her tits were just right there and looked so good, and I was naked. She was looking in my eyes and pushing down on my pussy with her ass.

"You like that?" she asked.

I looked at her and barely said, "You're going to have finish what you started you know."

"Is that alright with you?" She asked.

Hardly able to talk I said, "Yes."

She did this for several minutes. We were both very quiet, she was smiling and pulling on my nipples rubbing my pussy with her tight ass, then I started to tremble, and gasped, feeling my orgasm coming on and said "Oh fuck me!" and started to cum. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down to my pussy and pushed up and kept on cumming, she kept rubbing my tits and pushed down on my cunt grinding herself into me. When I came back down to earth I looked up at her, she was looking at me with a huge smile on her beautiful face and she leaned down and kissed me on the lips and I reached up to her and held her there, our tongues dancing. She laid on top of me and we continued kissing and reveling in our intimacy for several minutes, our breasts pressed together and our cunts touching, almost. I wanted to feel her naked on me so I pushed at her panties and soon had her naked as I was, I spread my legs for her and she laid back down on top of me and started to rub me with her very wet pussy.

We stared into each others eyes and it was incredible to see the sexy look in hers. We didn't talk but she knew I wanted her to cum. I wrapped my legs around her and pushed her into me with my feet and she continued fucking me. She was hot and trembling and I knew she was going to cum soon, her cunt was dripping, our juices were blending and I was about ready to cum again. She started to stiffen up and held her pussy tight against mine and just rolled her hips around on me, she pulled back, straddled me with our legs entwined so that we could get even closer, and pushed into me one more time and stayed there rolling her hips and started moaning deep in her throat and came with such a powerful orgasm she could hardly catch her breath. Then the thrill of making her cum hit me and I started cumming again, my legs spread wide, her pussy dripping wet against mine and we locked our cunts together and came and came. "Feel Free." Kept running through my head. This felt free!

After a few seconds she laid next to me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I need a drink." she said and poured us each a gin. Satisfied for the moment we lay silently on the blanket soaking up the sun.

"So, is that what you meant by "There are other ways?"

She smiled and said, "It was great wasn't it? I noticed you didn't have any panties on when we were driving up so I figured you might be up to something and couldn't stop thinking about how much I would love to get you naked and alone."

"How did you know I didn't have any panties on?"

"Remember when you dozed off? Your dress was up high enough that I could see your hairy bush clear as day. I kept looking and fantasized about you the rest of the way up. And when you dropped your dress in the bedroom I almost came in my panties and couldn't stop staring at you. I decided that just maybe you were thinking the same thing I was. You were, weren't you?"

"Yes, just wasn't sure how to go about it. That was incredible. Have you ever done it with a woman before?"

"When I was in high school I had a girl friend."

"Tell me about it!"

" Well, we used to stay over at each others houses and it started off one day by us taking a shower together. We were scrubbing each others backs and then she started doing my butt, sliding her fingers up and down spreading my ass open and then slipped a finger into my ass hole and started fingering my pussy and I didn't try to stop her or say anything, I just let her do me and it was really good. She made me cum and then I did it to her. We started spending a lot of nights together after that. We would start out in our own beds but when our parents finally went to sleep we would get into bed together and play. We would lay on top of each other like we just did and rub our cunts together. That was the best way to cum. Sometimes we would just kiss and finger fuck each other, like when we would go to a drive in movie together, we would go on for hours. It was great fun but when we both got a boyfriend we just stopped doing it. We're still friends though and since then I've wanted to be with a woman again, not hard dykey stuff just nice soft female sex. I've always liked to look at women's bodies and masturbate while looking at Penthouse or whatever. What about you?"

"This is the first time I've done it with a woman. Jerry and I have watched some sex films and he always commented that I seemed to like the lesbian and threesome scenes the most. I admitted it and he asked me if I wanted to try it with a woman. I told him I had fantasized about it and would like to try it some day, he said it would be alright with him if I had a special girlfriend. Often when I'm alone I put a video in and play with myself while watching girls having sex. I loved thinking about it and I'm glad we did it together."

"When you were with your girl friend did you ever go down on her?"

"Truth is we never even thought about it, at least I didn't. Our boyfriends got us to give them blowjobs but it never occurred to us to give each other a blowjob. We did have fun though."

We relaxed in the sun for a while more and then I said, "Guess we're both virgins when it comes to that then.

"What's that?"

"Going down on a woman. Want to change that?"

I then realized that I hadn't even touched her pussy yet so I reached down and started running my fingers slowly over her mound. We were facing each other leaning on our elbows and Marci lifted her leg to allow me in. Her tits were looking good so I bent over and took a nipple and gently sucked her into my mouth. I covered her pussy with my hand and slipped a finger into her cunt, it went in easy, she was very wet. My head was spinning again at this new experience, her opening up to me so willingly, sucking on her tits.

I continued to play with her pussy and she was looking at me then down between her legs. "That feels so good babe." Then she moved her hand to my mound and started to gently rub my clit and dip her finger into my cunt. I spread my legs further for her. Felt great. We did this for a while and it was fun watching Marci get hot, her soft moans and the look of ecstasy on her face.

"Would you like me to go down on you?" " Oh baby. " was all she said, so I rolled over on top of her and placed my pussy above her face and looked down at her and said, "Lets do it together." Then she spread her legs wide for me, reached around my ass and pulled me to her mouth and stuck her tongue in my pussy. I was definitely going to like this! I lowered to her cunt and flicked her clit with my tongue and she groaned and we got into it. Her pussy looked nice and I marveled at the sight of a womans cunt so close and open to me. I spread her lips which were puffy, pink and very wet, with light brown hair which she had shaved just at the bikini line. Very sexy, like a beautiful flower.

lectric
lectric
9 Followers