Feeling Minnesota, Latin Style

Story Info
Latin music heats up the night.
1.1k words
4
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invite you, my secret lover, to a night of fiery passion, of carefree joy. I ask you to come with me to "Conga", a hot Latin dance club in Minneapolis. We arrive early in the evening. You look stunning on a short black dress that accentuate the curves of your body. You have black fishnet silk stockings that hug your shapely legs. Your eyes are shining like diamonds, your lips glowing fiery red.

I began to teach you a few basic "salsa" dance steps. You are a quick leaner! The dance floor is beginning to fill up with other couples, but we only have eyes for each other. We pause and go our table. The waiter had just brought our "margaritas". After finishing our drinks we head back into the dance floor. The pulsing beat of the drums and the fast-paced music seem to fill the whole club with a kind of raw animal energy. As we dance, I can feel your body heat up, sweating as you move without inhibition. Suddenly the fast dance music ends and the band plays a slow, romantic ballad. We embrace and slowly rock to the beat. You are glowing, your heart beating fast. I enjoy your touch, your tight embrace. I look into your eyes, smile and kiss you on the lips. This is a magical night!

We stay until closing time. We have danced all night, but do not feel tired at all. I let you know that I had made room reservations at a nearby 5-star hotel, and ask if you wanted to spend the night there. You smile coyly and say "only if you promise to behave like a gentleman"...I laugh and reply "I promise I won't do anything that you wouldn't want me to do!"...

We get to the room and, as I open the door, you couldn't belive the sight in front of you. There are 24 long-stemmed roses on a crystal vase next to the bed, and the whole room is strewn with multicolored flower petals. The air is heavy with the sweet scent of the flowers. A bottle of 1994 "Dom Perignon" champagne is chilling on an ice bucket next to the crystal vase, with two glasses nearby.

I take you by the hand and we sit on the bed among the petals. I open the champagne and pour both glasses and then lit some scented candles. You tell me how much you have enjoyed dancing and the flowers in the room. We kiss passionately and embrace as I gently push your back into the bed. Your body responds to my touch as my hands explore your breasts. You are still on fire, I am stoking the flames!

Slowly I unzip and remove your dress. You look lovely on your black silk lace undies and bra and your fishnet stockings. I look at you, smile and reach with my hand into the ice bucket, grabbing an ice cube. Slowly I run the ice cube across your lips, checks and neck, cooling you off and sending chills up your back. My lips follow the trail of melting water left by the ice...Before I could do it, you unfasten and remove your bra, exposing your round and inviting breasts and your firm nipples. I trace circles around your nipples with the ice cube, and I hear you moan slightly at the sensation. The ice seems to be having the opposite effect, firing instead of cooling your body!

I next grab my champagne glass and move it next to you. Slowly and carefully, I tilt the half-empty glass over your lips, your neck, your nipples and your navel, and then use the tip of my tongue to savor the taste of the grapes and of you. The cold liquid splashing on your skin feel refreshing to you, and you find the sensation of my warm tongue and lips on your skin very arousing. I am concentrating on your gracefully arching neck, which I nibble and kiss and lick. I can see your skin flush and your body tense with anticipation and joy as I explore your flesh.

I then remove your panties and stockings, and pour a trickle of champagne into your already well-moist pubic area. While my hands massage your inner tights, I use my tongue to slowly trace my way across your inviting open vagina, enjoying the alluring taste of the mixture of champagne and your "love juices". Your breathing is shallow, your skin is warm and you begin to sweat...you are enjoying this!

My tongue and lips are moving faster now, penetrating deep into your vagina, stimulating every hidden crevice of your opening. I concentrate on your clitoris, sweet tasting and warm. I alternate between delicately biting it and sucking on it with my lips. You moan and call my name, "Javier"...I tell you in Spanish..."ya pronto, mi amor"...(pretty soon, my love!) as I continue stimulating your clitoris. Soon your back arches, your whole body tenses up and I heard you call my name again, while your hands grip at the sheets...waves of pleasure overwhelm you!

As you enjoy these sweets sensations, I quickly remove my clothes and lie again next to you. Again I move my lips into your vagina, but also use my fingers to probe deep inside of you. Guided by your reaction to my touch, I find that spot that unleashes ultimate bliss. I slowly, delicately, proceed to massage your insides. I enjoy the warm, wet sensation that engulfs my hand. I watch you lips purse and your eyes close as my fingers begin to move faster and faster. Again I witness the sudden realization of your climax, and feel my fingers awash in your sap....

I slowly slide on top of you, using my outstretched arms to hold my weight. I move my pelvis on top of yours, and my engorged and excited organ is rubbing against your slippery vagina. I love this sensation of your well-trimmed pubic hairs tickling my penis! I hear you gasp as my thick shaft enters you. I begin to rhythmically move my hips at an ever increasing steady pace. I am now talking in Spanish to you, telling you how beautiful you look, and how much I have wanted to make you mine, if only for one night... You wrap your legs around and press down, making my organ dig deeper inside of you. Your hands are grasping my arms, gripping harder and harder as my thrusts become faster and faster. I am feeling a tidal wave surging inside of me, and I know that I cannot contain myself much longer. I then begin to penetrate you as fast as I could, until a blinding sensation overpowers my body. At the same time that my pulsating organ is filing you with my semen, you reach your climax, with sensations of joy, lust and sheer pleasure simultaneously washing over you.

I embrace you as our bodies calm down and the lingering sensations drift away. We are both tired after a long night of happiness and bliss. We kiss tenderly and then drift away into sleep...