Feeling the Touch of Experience

Story Info
He finds mature lover online.
1.8k words
3.85
56.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J P
J P
2 Followers

For as long as I can remember, I have had a longing to be intimate with an older women. To feel the touch of experience, and maybe be taught a thing or two. Just as many other 18 year old males do, I go online in hopes to fulfill such fantasies. I go on random searches to find erotic older women that might be willing to chat with a hormone ridden teenager such as myself. I have spent many nights dreaming of the mature women that can bring my yearnings to life. I have used many boxes of tissue and jars of Vaseline thinking of her experienced touch and the warmth of her body pressed against mine.

I try to think back and trace my interest in older women to see where it comes from, and I think it boils down to chemistry. For a while I have had many people pay me compliments on how mature and intelligent I seem to be when I speak to them. Because of this, I always seem to have an easier time and better chemistry conversing with people older than I. So when I started to look for places to be sexually and intellectually satisfied, I naturally turned to older women.

About a week ago I was online searching for such satisfaction, and then I found her. At first glance her bio was not anything out of the ordinary, not even a picture was included, but her age caught my eye. The big 40 was my magic number. When I contacted her through her Instant Messenger, I was feeling more than a bit nervous. Usually when I try to talk to women her age, they talk down to me like I am some sort of child, but I had a different feeling about this women. And to say the least, my feelings were right on. As soon as we started to talk, I knew this was the start of a great friendship... and maybe more.

We talked about life, love, and sex. She wrote that to her a 30 year old man would be a bit young, and me being 18 pretty much ruled me out as a sexual encounter with her. But I didn't think that she could deny the connection and chemistry between us was there and we seemed to get along so well, so as far as I was concerned, nothing was ruled out. Even though we were just typing words to one another, I could tell that she had a very sweet and pleasant demeanor to her. She would compliment me on my maturity and intelligence, and I would tell her how sweet and understanding she was, again evidence of an undeniable connection. When I sent her my picture she said "how does such an innocent looking young man know so much of love, intimacy, and life?". This to me showed a nurturing and motherly quality about her, which to be honest was a big turn on. As we talked more about each others personal lives, we discovered that we lived only about an hour away from one another! This fact alone was enough to give me a woody the size of a Winnebago.

After much persuasion on my part, she finally agreed to meet with me the next day. That night I could not get any sleep, I was as giddy as a school boy in anticipation of our meeting. I dreamt of what she might look like. I eventually fell asleep, but before I knew it my alarm clock went off, it was time to get myself ready to go. Next thing I know I am in my car breaking every traffic law in existence in order to get to her house as fast as possible. At last I reached her house. When I approached her house it was like looking at a holy vision, like I was laying eyes on the Holy Grail.

I raised my quivering hand to nervously knock on her door, my stomach was in knots. I was so nervous. When she opened the door all my feelings of apprehension and all my inhibitions went away. She was gorgeous. She was a petite 5â€(tm)2, and had a beautiful face I could not seem to take my eyes off of. Her hair was a stunning frosted silver color and she had green eyes that you could seem to read her every emotion, so very expressive. She was wearing a pearl colored silk tank top with a dark blue skirt that showed off her sexy legs.

She showed me into her house and we gave each other a very big "friendly" hug. As we hugged I rubbed her back and felt the hard tip of her nipples rub against my chest through her skimpy blouse. She offered, and I accepted some lemonade seeing how it was almost 100 degrees outside. But I knew, and I think she knew, that lemonade was not the type of juice I planned up lapping up. She brought me the lemonade and sat down next to me on her couch. We just sat and looked at each other in amazement knowing that our time had come to confirm the feelings we had felt for each other online. Sitting so closely to her, I scanned her mature body up and down. Her legs were crossed and skirt hiked up a bit to show some thigh. Her legs were without imperfections, very smooth and very welcoming thighs. I began to become a bit nervous again, and in my nervousness I spilled some lemonade on her coffee table. As she bent over to clean it up, I took a peek down her blouse. Her breasts were not huge but seemed the perfect size for her, they sat comfortably in her black lace bra with these cute freckles that adorned her chest.

It was at this point that I could take it no longer. I positioned myself behind her on the couch, leaned over and began to kiss the back of her neck. While I did this I lovingly caressed her arms and sides. She began to squirm with pleasure. She turned to face me, I began to lose myself in those beautiful green eyes, kissing her forehead, nose, chin, and finally those mature lips. Our tongues intertwined with great passion. I gently moved my hand from her face to her shoulders. There I found the soft silky straps of her blouse. I gently moved them down her arms kissing her shoulders where the straps had been. I did the same with her sexy black lace bra. I was now looking at the most beautiful and hemispheric breasts imaginable. I took them into my hands and rubbed them with a bit of pressure. Her nipples were begging for attention, they were hard resembling pencil erasers. I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked like I never sucked before, gently biting and pulling on her protruding nipples.

As I massaged her tits, she rubbed my head, my neck, and ran her hands through my hair, the way a mother would while caring for a child. Again, this nurturing quality was a major turn on. As she began to moan and squirm more and more, I laid her down on the couch. I stood in front of her as I undressed myself revealing my rock hard teen age cock to her. I could tell she wanted it badly from the look of lust in her eyes. She started to disrobe but I stopped her, insisting that I be the one to undress her. She seemed to love that I was taking control.

I laid down next to her and turned my attention to her legs. I ran my hands from her feet to her inner thighs. I reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and proceeded to throw it to the ground. As I did this, I discovered that she was wearing no panties! Her pussy was positively breathtaking to me. It was shaved nice and smooth, and it looked surprisingly tight for someone of her experience. I continued to bring my hands upward to her treasure trove of pleasure. As soon as my finger touched her labia a shiver must have shot up her spine, she started to quiver. Her cunt was really wet, almost to the point where it was dripping down her thighs. Even though she was surprisingly tight, I could tell that this pussy had been the happy home to many a cock. But there was still a monumental amount of pleasure for that pussy to give. And I was bound a determined to get it.

At this point my dick was ready for some attention. I could see how wet her pussy was, so I rubbed my rock hard tool along the edges of her sopping wet pussy lips, it was a major tease for her. But I had my own ulterior motives. After my cock was thoroughly lubricated with her sacred juices, I flipped her onto her stomach thus revealing the sexiest heart shaped ass and child bearing hips that I had ever laid my eyes upon. I spread her ass cheeks to unveil her puckered asshole. I gently traced a circle around her hole with my now very slippery cock. I began to gently press my meat against her hole until it began to loosen and allow my dick to slip in, like a hand into a glove. I began a series of rhythmic thrusts, picking up the pace each time. She started to scream "harder, harder", so I eyed her gorgeous frosted silver hair, took a handful and used that for leverage to pound her ass as hard as possible. My balls where slapping against her. Her back was arched, her head pointed towards the ceiling. With every cry of passion I could see her throat straining. Just as she was on the verge of tears and ecstasy I stopped, flipped her over and penetrated her sopping wet pussy. It was so warm and juicy, this mature pussy was sweet!

As I our hips bucked together and our bodies met in an explosion of pleasure, she nibbled and licked my ear. Feeling her warm breath on my ear was driving me wild. As I franticly fucked her I could feel my balls begin to tighten and my toes begin to curl. Her grip on me was tightening, I could tell she was ready. Our sexual juices were building and building until we both unleashed them in a hormone driven explosion of passion and pleasure. I was experiencing the highest high I have ever felt. Afterwards we lay naked side by side just gazing into each others eyes, looking at the new found love we had discovered. Her hands were rubbing my head and she was running her fingers through my hair.

This experience made me realize the old saying that "age is just a number", is very true. I gave her the youth and vitality she yearned for in a mate, and I found the compassion, caring, and nurturing qualities I longed in a relationship. We now have a loving relationship that I can see going on forever even thought there is 22 year difference between us. Love has no number...

J P
J P
2 Followers