Feelings

Story Info
My phantom lover visits me each night.
1.7k words
4
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands next to me. It's past midnight and the room is dark. With his arm around my back he holds me close to his warm body. We gaze out the open doors and across the balcony at the night sky. The stars, like so many diamonds, dust the velvety blue of the heaven above.

He slides his hand down my spine, tracing the soft curves of my body. His fingers move so gently that they might be feathers. I can smell the faint odor of Jasmine that wafts up from the gardens below. The soft breeze rustles the leaves of a nearby tree. It almost sounds like children talking or whispering in some magical playground.

He towers above me, and breathing a soft sigh, he turns me to face him. So gently, so slowly he draws me hard up against his broad muscular chest. Another fragrance becomes present. The scent of a male. Perhaps he too can breath in my body. My arms creep up and circle his neck and I mold my body to his.

Now, trapped between us, is his shaft. It resides in a pocket created by my tummy as I press firmly against his groin. I feel the beginning tingle of urgency start to course thru my body. Still, he seems in no hurry, yet his rigid cock belies his patience. He bows his head and his lips kiss my forehead, his hands glide upward and fingers tangle in the hair at the nape of my neck.

Slow, metered kisses move down and tenderly kiss my closed eyelids. I feel my breast rise and fall. I'm aware of the soft tingling that now flows upward from my moist vagina, and my heart beats more urgently. I'm losing control and my lips seek his and finally capture them with mine. I open my mouth to let my tongue enter his. Now it dances and lures his to join mine.

My body quakes and a slight shudder moves me still closer to him. My pussy begins to slowly pulse and his groin is coated with my own slippery wetness. Now I suck feverishly on his tongue. I have this uncontrollable need to draw him into me.

The night sounds become masked by the rushing in my ears and my fingers curl like claws and dig into the back of his neck. My mind and body are somehow becoming separated. My mind is screaming for him to take me while my body is becoming aroused beyond endurance.

My breath becomes shallow, almost panting with anticipation, and my mind fills my ears with the sound of rushing surf upon some imagined shore. The night hides me and yet I feel the heat from his body. I want to tell him what my mind is begging for, but my body is already far ahead of my fantasies.

His hands keep touching me. They find places that send waves of sensations thru me yet my mind can't understand.

Each new touch is as if my body has never been explored. Like the ripples in a pond after a pebble has been dropped, the soft touch of his fingers send messages to me pussy. My breasts seem to be swollen, my nipples are now firm erect peaks of desire. My clit is swollen, and protrudes from its sheath and is so sensitive that it is taunted with each undulating thrust of my hips. I'm lost! I want to beg him to satisfy me, but the words wont form.

I hear a voice, deep in timber, softly questioning. "Now? Are you mine now?" but I can't be sure. My body begins to shudder and my legs feel weak. I feel him take his lips away and suddenly his hands are on my hips. They slide to my ass and cup each cheek as if they were molded to them. His lips move down my throat and his breath teases my nipples. I quake and when the warm wet mouth covers my sensitive nipple, I become dizzy. I hear a voice sob. I don't recognize it but my mind tells me that it's my voice.

Oh god, I think. He is inside my mind and I have no control. And still his hands continue to find new and secret places to give me pleasure. The very top of my ass just behind my hips.

Just above, the hollow of my back has become an erotic place from which streaks of sensations pulse out, sending my vagina into hard contractions. Then suddenly my legs fail me and I begin to slide down in his arms and his sucking mouth is torn from my breast.

His arm moves upwards and holds my back, his forearm slides under my thighs and he cradles me in his arms and I feel myself being softly laid upon my bed. For a moment I am alone, but not truly for he has moved to the shadows at the foot of the bed. I turn my head and gaze out at the dark sky and listen to the leaves speaking to me.

My mind is pleading for him to touch me. I need to finish but he plays my body as if it were some musical instrument. The music he has orchestrated is lilting and slow, and his stroking fingers continue to play me. Now his mouth joins in.

Though he hides in the shadows I know his presence. My legs part. My mind conjures imagined images as he begins to take me to another level. Then his breath touches my thighs and I spread even wider to welcome his attention.

A hand is cupping my breast and my nipple is being stroked. I choke a scream before it's uttered and still he goes on. Now my body is no longer mine. My mind and will have surrendered to the sensations that my body is enduring. When his breath becomes a part of his kiss and it covers my pussy, I hear myself cry in the darkness and my body writhes with the sensation.

His tongue has very briefly probed my clit then vanished. I feel my ass clench as I thrust up to find his mouth again but I drop back down. Again his breath returns but now it is lower and his tongue wiggles between my swollen labia and flutters upwards as if drinking me. Again that strange voice cries out and slowly turns to a moan. And I'm again left alone.

Again he returns and now his tongue snakes into my dripping opening and I can no longer stifle my sobs. He is sucking me dry and I'm lost in the sensations. I feel myself contract, I feel him suck on my clit. I relax and he chases it with his lips, sucking its sensitive point.

Again I contract and he again draws it back into his mouth, but now he begins to stroke it with the tip of his tongue. Tenderly, almost like butterfly wings his tongue flutters over it and I lurch up and moan. Then the voice, lowly again asks: "Now darling? Are you ready? Do you need it? Shall I fill you now?"

My mind is screaming at me. "Tell him! Yes, Oh god yes. Give it to me! I need you! I need you deep and hard. Oh god fill me and stop this ache. Let me have it now." And again he is in my mind and he knows. He can smell my need. It permeates the air in the room and it smothers my senses. Then suddenly he is in the shadows between my legs and I lift them high to offer him my body.

His hand has left my breast and my hard nipples. I move my hands to replace his and feel my breast, so swollen and sensitive that the merest touch sends waves of erotic shocks down to my cunt. I wait and soon feel the head of his cock being moved up and down the deepest wet recesses of my pussy.

He lets it gather my slippery wetness before he slides it up and over my clit. I gasp as I feel it's head taunting me and that voice cries out again. "Fuck me! Oh my god, slide inside me. Give it to me! Let me feel it moving in and out! I'm begging him now. My breath is coming in deep, rapid gasps and I can only form short cries for him to hear.

Then, as if he were again in my mind, I feel him stretching my pussy wide open as his shaft glides in. slowly he enters. Perhaps a few inches at a time but each thrust is deeper. So slippery now that I listen to the night sounds and they are joined by the wet slush, slush, slush as he presses in and draws back. It's a salacious sound. A sound of my wetness joining with his and my urgency rises quickly higher and higher as he drives in deeper and harder.

My writhing body begins to match his tempo, in and out and with each thrust I lift and drive my clit hard against his pubic bone. I'm nearing that point where my body seems to explode and I gurgle out a scream.

"Now! It's cumming now. Ooooh god, dear god, give it to me now. All of it... Then as if on command, he growls: " Take it! Feel it? Take it all!" Now gasping I feel him contract and I join him with one intense, Cataclysmic orgasm that has me whimpering and tearing at my breasts. My groin aches from the intense contraction that has his thick hard shaft trapped deep within my wet cunt and I reach up and force him onto my breasts and I press my mouth to his, stifling my screams.

A minute slowly passes and my throbbing pussy slowly pulses around his shaft. Then the afterglow of the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. The room again is no more than that. A room and the soft gentle breeze rustles the leaves outside my balcony and I hold my lover in my arms and coo soft words in his ear.

Slowly he vanishes and he is gone. My body is satisfied and I smile as I reach down and touch the thick memory he has left within my womanhood. Tomorrow night I will look for him again. He is my addiction and my satisfaction.