FEFE

Story Info
Working college girls paid to fuck and submit to older men.
1.9k words
3.58
94.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
428 Followers

About a couple of years ago when I first started university, a group of girls approached me and invited me to join their association. I was a struggling student, trying to pay bills and tuition and to be honest, their proposition was a godsend to me. I'm assuming they got my name from a guy I was seeing on and off and he had said some really nice things about me. Anyhow, I joined the Fefe's not long after.

For those of you not lucky enough to know what the FeFe's are ... it's an acronym for Fuck 'Em and Forget 'Em. It basically means what it suggests. We were a group of women hired out to frat parties, out-of-town conferences, private and public appearances. For spring break we entertained about 40 men in one weekend. It was wild. However, through it all I never really considered myself to be a prostitute. At least not until the weekend I was discovered by one of my university professors.

I was instructed to go to a hotel about an hour outside of Halifax, myself and two other girls. We all had to be dressed in leather, no panties or bras and wearing black high heels and garters and stockings. I was feeling really slutty and looking forward to an evening of sex and depravity. All we were told is that we would be entertaining a group of men, older men, which meant lots of cash! There would be some bondage, some light spanking and loads of cum. I could hardly wait.

I prepared all morning, making sure my pussy was shaved, toe nails painted red and long light brown hair was fresh as a daisy. The only thing I had concerns over was not wearing a bra, since I was so top heavy, but I went with the flow. The other girls were as excited as I was and we giggled the whole way to the hotel.

Pulling onto to Willow Street in Truro I found the hotel and called the organizer's cell phone for their room number. It was the middle of December and the hotel looked pretty quiet, with a brightly decorated tree in the foyer. Ignoring the front desk clerk that ogled us as we walked past, we quickly set out to find the hotel room. Knocking on the door, a grey haired man answered and seeing us FEFE's quickly invited us in. It was then that I noticed Professor C and he noticed me.

"Miss Jacobson, isn't it?" a wide smile spreading across his familiar face, "I have to admit, I'm delighted to see you." He strolled over to where I was melded into the carpet, unable to move, and took my hand in his and kissed it. "Gentlemen, I would like you to meet a very good student of mine. This is Miss Jacobson, or should we call you Rachel? Personally, I'm partial to Painslut," Professor C said laughing and the other 9 men in the room seemed amused by my discomfort as well.

"Now, now, don't be shy. Ladies, please come in and get comfortable," he said ushering us women further into the room. Professor C was about 5 ft 7 and probably weighed somewhere around 160 pounds with most of his white hair and a small, neat, white moustache. He kind of looked like an older Steve Martin. He was an intimidating figure and as his student, I always felt so unsure and stupid around him. As his paid slut, I felt even more unsure and stupid.

The other men in the room ranged from pretty old, about 70 or so to fairly young at 40 or 50. One of the gentlemen, a large, fat man with dark, grey hair and small dark eyes who looked to be Latino or middle eastern pulled Beth onto his lap and preceded to laughingly fondle her small tits.

"Hey now Hugo, remember we have to share these three ladies and we all get our shot!" one of the men yelled.

"Alright gentlemen, first things first," said the grey haired man, who had opened the door earlier to us. We later found out his name was Fred. "We have an initiation tonight and I would like to suggest we get that over with before the rest of the night's events commence." When every man in the room nodded, showing agreement, he turned to us and gave us our instructions.

"Now ladies, please go over to the bed by the window and shove your very tight black leather skirts up and show us your bare pussies," we were ordered.

There were two big beds in the room, what you'd call queen-sized, and we bent over foot of one of the beds, tits pressed to the mattress with our skirts lifted. There we were, three young 19 year old woman showing our cunts and asses to the delight of a bunch of horny men. I couldn't speak for the other girls, but my juices were running.

"I am told these ladies, and I use that word loosely," Fred laughed, "are called Fuck 'ems and forget 'ems ... and after tonight we will do just that, but I can guarantee they will never forget us. To begin, we welcome you James, our most recent brother. We welcome you and we invite you to share in our bounty tonight."

While Fred droned on, Professor C came to sit on the bed, closest to me. Looking down and smiling, he began to caress my hair and rub his finger over my full lips. I could see the huge lump in his pants and I figured he was in a lot of discomfort. Leaning down, he whispered in my ear, "How lucky I am to have you come to me tonight. It must be fate," he said and lightly licked my ear. A shiver ran up my spine and hot liquid oozed from between my pussy lips.

"This is a brotherhood to pass on to your sons, to your nephews, to the superior male race, but I will caution you James to remember that although we speak the truth, we sometimes have to live a lie." Fred continued. .

"What do you mean, Brother Fred?" James asked.

"Polite society says that we must give our female counterparts "equality" even as they squander it. A woman was made to be filled by a man, just as these three ladies demonstrate. See their legs, their holes, their loose morals? Our cocks are proof of our sword of reality, while their cunts are just deep caves of nothing!" Fred explained. "Tonight you will become part of a group of men that hold on to the truth, the truth of male superiority and sexual dominance," Fred further explained. "Now James, you will show your dominance over these sluts."

I looked over at Tammy and I could see her rolling her eyes and I wanted to laugh, but Professor C also saw Tammy's reaction to Fred's words and he didn't look too happy. Grabbing Tammy's hair, Prof C cruelly spit in her face and shoved her back from the bed.

"What's the matter?" Fred asked, the rest of the group quiet as they looked at Prof C.

"That bitch was insolent. She needs a lesson, I think we should begin with her," Prof C responded. I was so disappointed at the thought that Tammy would get rammed first when I was all but dripping with need. I must have made a sound or something, because Prof C patted my head.

James began to take off his clothes, grinning over the small body of Tammy, who looked really pissed off. Her gleaming cunt was smooth and hairless and she shifted her thighs to accommodate his larger body. Without any foreplay at all James penetrated her pussy and began to hump her, moving slowly at first and then picking up speed. Tammy was a small bosomed blonde, so dainty that she looked like a doll with shiny, big curls and lips as red and pouty as a seasoned runway model. She had pretty, big, brown eyes and with her small height of 4ft 7 looked as innocent as a child. Of course, she was just as horny as the rest of us and always up for a good smack and tickle.

For a few minutes I was able to watch, but then the other men in the room gathered around the fucking couple and began shedding clothing and joining in the fun. I could hear Tammy's high-pitched moans, until a cock, I assumed, was shoved down her throat. There was a great deal of laughing and it seemed like Beth and I were forgotten.

"Let's show this bitch who's boss," we heard someone say. Then we heard Tammy being smacked and there was a lot of cheering, but neither of us could really see what was being done to her. Standing in the corner watching and smirking the whole time was Professor C. He acted like he had all the time in the world and I got the feeling that out of all the men in the room, he was really the one we should all fear.

Walking towards the bed, he told us to stick two finger in our asses. "It will make it easier on you both later," he explained. Sitting down once again, he crossed his legs and once again watched the frenzied men. We could hear gagging and once more there was cheering, "Look at that bitch suck him! Drill a new hole in her throat with that cock James!" someone shouted.

Professor C began to rub and fondle his cock with one hand and I was so very aware of his presence in the room. I felt almost threatened by his sexual need.

"Are you enjoying the show Painslut?" he asked nonchalantly, looking at me. He began to play with the strands of my hair, feeling the soft texture.

"Yes, Professor C." I mumbled against the mattress of the bed. I wondered how many people had fucked on this bed. How many had sprayed their seed, left their cum trails like a snail's slime on a leaf. These men would be just a lot of snails leaving their trails and they thought it made them special to spew into our holes. They thought it would show our submission, our servitude. If that's what it took to help them sleep at night, then so be it. I was still getting paid at the end of the night and I think that made me feel like I was the one screwing these men.

Beth turned her face towards me, watching Prof C. warily. She had started working for the Fefe's when she left High School. Her Uncle Mike ran a strip joint and when she went to him, needing extra money he employed her. When she went to him a couple of months later needing more money than stripping could provide, he employed her once again as one of his girls. I didn't know if he ever tried her out personally. I knew that was the standard form of audition. I wouldn't have blamed him if he had since Beth is truly fuckalicious. I can personally attest to how well she sucks pussy and eats ass. She is slightly taller than I am and has a nice set of knockers. Her legs go on forever and her soft, black hair frames a pretty face with tiny freckles around her pert nose.

"Kiss her Painslut," Prof C ordered me. I leaned towards Beth and touched my lips to her lips. Her tongue slipped gently inside my mouth and she lightly licked inside my mouth. I moaned and opened wider, pressing and wrapping my tongue against her soft, oral muscle.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
428 Followers