Feints

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,105 Followers

If I was any judge of men, I figured that Ryan was nearing his climax. I was certainly with him. When I looked over at Ron, I saw that he was, in a sense, with us too. As it turned out, I was a good judge of men. We all came together-or nearly enough so.

II.

Yesterday went better than anyone had a right to expect. But what, pray tell, for an encore? Answers filled my mind as I drove towards Diane's house, but none of them seemed satisfactory. Ron was gone-out of town for the day. That would make things easier, I thought. I wouldn't have to worry about where his ruminations had led him in the dark of the night after passion had passed. And I knew I had to be with Diane, but I didn't know exactly how to handle it. I decided to do it with force.

As I turned onto her street, I saw Diane returning from dropping Chrissie off at her friend's house down the street. (Chrissie's absence was even more valued than Ron's.) Diane was wearing only slippers and one of Ron's shirts. She often wore his old shirts when she was going to spend the day cleaning. She praised the comfort of them. I had never thought that there was anything else to recommend them until I saw her right now. I was at once aroused and outraged that she would parade around the neighborhood like that. I suppressed the latter reaction. Such possessive jealousy was bad enough coming from a husband.

I slowed down letting her get back into the house before I drove up. When I got to the door, I banged on it-shunning the doorbell. She might as well know the tone of the visit from the outset. The door opened a crack.

"Oh, hi Ryan." Then tentatively: "Ron's not here." As if she didn't know that I knew.

"I didn't come here to see Ron." I pushed the door open with more force than necessary.

She backed away to the other side of the entryway and clasp a hand on the front of the already buttoned shirt. "What do you want?"

It was a set up line if ever I had heard one. She might as well have said, "Is there anything I can do for you?" I didn't respond immediately. I moved across to stand just a bit too close in front of her-almost cornering her. "Why, you, of course."

She looked around nervously, surveying her escape routes. "Ryan, this isn't right. It was different yesterday. Ron was here and wanted it to happen."

"Well, I'm here now and I want it to happen." I regretted the line before it was out of my mouth. It sounded like it came from the script of a bad porno film.

"But I love Ron. I would never do anything to cause him pain." A lame response, indeed. When a lady says that, you know you are making progress.

"Sure, we all love Ron. But I'm not talking about causing him pain. I'm talking about causing us pleasure. Don't deny that you were just as excited as I was yesterday."

She paused, as if thinking it over. Also a good sign. But when she spoke, the news was bad. "No, Ryan. I just wouldn't feel right about it. I can't."

"Sure you can." I moved a shade closer and took her hand down from between her breasts. "Why, it's the easiest thing in the world." I spit out the last few words and, at the same time, put both hands between two of the buttons and ripped the shirt open. There was dead silence for a half second. I could hear some of the buttons hit the floor and roll. Then, so quickly I couldn't follow her actions, Diane kicked me in the shin, pushed me back and ran towards the phone in the kitchen.

I caught her at the phone and dragged her to the living room. She struggled but wasn't able to inflict any more wounds, though the one she had inflicted on my shin was throbbing like Hell. By pulling down the shirt till it was around her wrists only, I was able to restrict her arms some. I threw her to the floor and kneeled over her. I put a knee across her belly and pulled down her panties.

Things could have gone various ways at that point. I could tell that, despite it all (or because of it), she was excited. I was debating trying to kiss and caress her until she was aroused enough to consent. But she looked at me with venom. "You think you own me now because of yesterday. You're like some dog that sprays a fire hydrant and thinks it's his. Well, I've got something to tell you. I'll bet the fire hydrant enjoys it more than I did yesterday."

The options had narrowed. I undid my pants and slipped them down only the necessary amount. Climbing between her legs, I put one hand under a thigh and pulled it up, exposing her vulnerably. My other hand rested gently but significantly on her throat. She didn't resist-nor did she cooperate. I entered her hard and fast. She winced, but made no sound.

I stopped to let her feel the fact that I had gotten what I wanted and her desires had been irrelevant. I leaned forward for a second, and in a violation that was in some ways more personal, I held her chin immobile and kissed her hard while I began moving in and out of her. I was so excited that it took me only a matter of seconds before I came explosively. (Being a minuteman now was a virtue I told myself; it underscored the fact that her pleasure didn't matter.)

"Well, how was that loverboy? As good as yesterday?"

I don't know why women can't observe a moment of postcoital silence. I roused my consciousness from its stupor. "I don't know if it was as good as yesterday, but it was damn good-maybe better than any we've ever had before yesterday." I was ready to slip back into semi-consciousness when my conscience started nagging. "I suppose that it was a little fast for you. But you'll get no sympathy from me. You kicked me hard out there. And if I weren't so busy feeling sexual ecstasy, it would hurt like Hell."

"Well you'll get no sympathy from me. 'Saggin' and baggin'', 'flabby', 'No offense, Diane.' You son of a bitch."

I think she was really mad. I grinned and explained that that was the strategy Ron had cooked up for me. I was just following the script. She thought my acting was better than it should have been. But before long she softened. With mock concern she said, "Aw. Does your leg hurt you? Let me kiss it and make it feel better." I had neither the strength nor the inclination to protest. She rolled me over, pulled my pants off and began kissing my shin. Now shins are not normally known as erogenous zones and mine are no exception. Still it felt good and her hands were sliding to more conventional sites of stimulation. I could feel myself being roused and aroused.

I pulled her up and kissed her before putting her face down on the carpet. Climbing on her back, I began to massage her neck and shoulders, first with my hands, then with my mouth. My knees were on either side of her hips and my cock, now ready for duty again, rested between her buttocks. I could feel her squirm gently. I worked slowly down until my crotch hit her heels, then moved down further to kiss her on the backs of her knees. This, I knew from frequent experience over the past couple of years, was both pleasant and almost intolerable for her. My tongue worked slowly up her squirming thighs. I grabbed one thigh, rolled her over quickly and buried my tongue in her deeply. Not expecting it, she gasped, but quickly recovered enough composure to grab the back of my head and force me even more deeply into her. I wiggled my tongue hard reaching around her thighs to feel her breasts. Then, sliding my hands down to her hips, I pulled my head up so that my tongue drew across her clitoris. I pulled away, used my hands to spread her lips and paused.

She was in a feverish state now. I starved the fever. But just for a moment. So lightly that she couldn't feel it at first and with gradually increasing pressure, I played my tongue across her clitoris. I put my mouth around her female erection and sucked gently, and then harder. I moved up slowly lingering at the various attractions along the way: pelvic bones, naval, breasts, clavicle, neck, ear lobe. It is a wonder I ever got to her mouth. But I did, and kissed her with honest passion that I felt for her. She responded in kind.

I rolled her over on top of me and let her take it from there. She straddled me and kissed me letting our genitals bump almost accidentally. then she sat up with her hands on my ribs and moved her wet lips slowly up and down the underside of my penis. I think that she was trying to ensure that I was as aroused as she was. She needn't have given it a thought.

After a pleasant bit of that, she raised herself up and came down on my erection so slowly I was almost in pain with yearning. I looked up between her bouncing breasts to see her facial expressions. She was in her own world, lost in lust. Finally, when she was nearly done, she leaned forward to give me a breathless kiss and shuddered as if in convulsions. Momentarily, I did so as well, and we held each other gently, for a long time.

Later, over coffee, we talked about a lot, but mainly about yesterday and the prelude to it and the likely fallout from it. We both thought that it had been one of the most exciting experiences we had had. Diane praised herself for coming up with the plan, but quickly lauded me for carrying it out well enough to make Ron think that it was his idea. She expressed surprise about how quickly it had happened. She had expected it to take weeks to plant the idea and let Ron rediscover it thinking it was his own. I took the undeserved credit for getting the plan into action so quickly. Little did she know how easy it was. And we wondered if our blissful, long-running passion would be hurt by it. She said she thought it all depended on Ron's reaction. He might become jealous or suspicious or cool the friendship with me. I didn't tell her, but I thought that unlikely.

III.

"Before anything else, I want you to admit that it worked like a charm." I thought it only fitting that the doubting Ryan eat some crow. We were sitting in my living room, supposedly watching a football game while Diane and Ryan's wife took Chrissie to the zoo. But the game, while on, was not being watched.

"It worked. I admit it."

"It worked. I admit it," I mocked. "I've never seen your fuckin' dick so hard. I thought you were going to come before you got in her." I reached over and grabbed his crotch now. It was rousing slightly even as he thought of it. He pushed my hand away.

"Yours didn't look exactly limp. I saw you over there flogging it." He had indeed and I had seen him see me and seen his reaction.

"But I'm not trying to play cool about it. From the time she stood up to take her robe off and I knew it was going to work, my heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing. I've never been so turned on in my life. So how about you?"

"I don't mean to be pretending that it was anything less than the most erotic experience of my life. I was just afraid to sound too excited. I thought maybe you had had second thoughts about the whole thing. I just wanted to feel you out."

"No doubt."

"I didn't mean that and you know it."

I did. I'll never know why Ryan suddenly loses his sense of humor at times like this. Always serious and always reluctant, but ultimately always willingly compliant.

I stood up. "Come here." And I knew he would. I placed him exactly where he was standing last week with Diane. Stood right in front of him and undid his pants. I put my hands inside his underpants, one on each buttock, and stopped, looking straight into his eyes.

Diane thinks Ryan is really attractive. I had never been physically involved with any man other than him so I guess I must have felt so too. But I didn't think of it that way. Ryan and I had just sort of fallen into this relationship in high school and it was good. It started as just a sort of release; we would whack each other off. Sometimes it was still that way. But more often, now that we were not afraid of being "queer," it was emotionally involved and imaginative lovemaking. And it was a real turn on.

Like Diane had done, I dropped down taking his pants with me and took his dick in my mouth. He was hard and not in the least reluctant now. I heard him moan and felt his hands on either side of my head.

His penis was slightly smaller than mine. (We had measured every dimension we could think of several times.) It was something I teased him about, telling him that the word 'prick' was invented for dicks like his, and he pretended to be bothered. But he knew I found no fault with him or his "prick." I sure let it prick me often enough.

Ryan had moved one hand around to the base of his penis and began pumping. I put a hand on him to stop him. I knew he was desperate but this had to last. I slid my other hand up inside his thigh and worked my middle finger up his asshole, pushing forward to massage him.

When again he seemed close to coming, I stopped and stood up. I slowly took my clothes off and unbuttoned his shirt. His breathing was still heavy, but controlled now. I reached down and pulled the K-Y out of my pants pocket. He smiled. "You're prepared, aren't you?" I was.

He seemed to want things to continue parallel to his display with Diane and I enjoyed being cast in her role temporarily. I got down on all fours and he entered me from behind. It didn't hurt anymore if he went slowly; I guess we had stretched out the sphincter by now. Whenever he was in me like that, at least if I hadn't just cum, my dick throbbed, hard and hot. Now, replaying last week's scene in my mind and knowing that he was doing the same, I was completely lost in sexual ecstasy. I was not thinking, though images were flashing through my mind; I was just feeling: my heart pounded, my dick throbbed almost as hard, and my asshole was stretched full while he slid in and out, faster and faster till he came.

He leaned over on my back, reached around and grabbed my cock. Sliding out of me, he started to roll me over onto my back. Instead, I crawled out from under him and faced him on my knees. "When you were screwing Diane, I was so God damn horny . . ."

"Yeah. I saw. But you handled it well."

"Very funny. I was going to say: I was so horny that I almost came down to join you two. I know that was not what we had planned, but my resolve was weakening. She even wanted me to. She wanted to suck me while you were in her from behind. I was sorely tempted."

"So?"

"So, what stopped me was a momentary fantasy I had. I thought about being on my knees in front of her with my cock deep in her mouth and looking up to see you. In my fantasy, I was overcome with desire for you and I pulled out of her, stood up straddling her back and forced your head on my dick. After a moment, I moved around and nailed your ass while you were nailing Diane. Once I had imagined this, I couldn't be sure I wouldn't do it. And it wouldn't do for us to do that in front of Diane."

He seemed to think it through. "I don't know. She was pretty caught up in the moment. I think she might have found it very erotic."

"Then, maybe. But later she might start to ask questions and suspect that it was not a novel experience for us. We couldn't have her wondering what we do on our R & R nights. Could we?"

He just smirked. I pulled his shoulder down till he was on all fours and put the tip of my dick on his lips. He played his tongue across the tip for a moment and then began sucking vigorously. I let this go on for a moment then suddenly pulled out completely. He raised up on his knees and I stood before him with my legs apart, as if straddling Diane. When I looked down, I saw that he was apparently enjoying my fantasy too. While his left hand was on the base of my shaft, his right was rubbing his own.

I pulled out again and moved behind him. Smearing both hands with the K-Y, I reached around with my right hand and took over from him. Then I lubricated myself with my left hand and slid into him gently.

I guessed that he could sort of imagine his dick being in Diane while mine was in him. For me though, the sensation was a familiar, but still funny one. Holding his cock from this angle was so like holding my own. And when mine was being squeezed in his ass, I could imagine that I was holding my own cock. The illusion was maintainable so long as I timed the motions right. As I pulled out of him, I would move my hand to the tip of his dick; and I would move to the base as I entered him. By keeping this up for a moment, I could fix the illusion in my mind. Then, a sudden change in the timing would shatter the illusion and make me strikingly aware of his presence. And while I wished for a moment that I could reach around and feel Diane beneath him, I found this very satisfying.

So did he. "God damn it!" I yelled at him. "You came on the rug. Go get a rag." I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to every detail of his mock rape of and subsequent lovemaking with Diane. I always found these accounts titillating but I hadn't the energy to show it now.

IV.

Diane was just drying her hair after showering while Ron waited for her in bed. By unspoken agreement, neither had talked of that day last week nor of their subsequent meetings with Ryan. Both had waited for tonight. Diane slipped on a nightgown that looked like a knee-length T-shirt, turned out the light and fell into bed. "So, Ron, how have things been going for you this last week?"

"Shhh." He put his finger to her lips gently. "Not yet." He pulled her over to him, propping himself up on his left elbow. With his right hand, he brushed her beautiful dark hair from her face letting his fingers slowly trace her hairline. He continued along her jaw and pulled her chin towards him. He kissed her lightly, his fingers trembling on her cheek.

"I love you, Diane."

She felt suddenly ashamed that she had not thought to begin so. Pulling his mouth down to hers again, she kissed him harder. "Oh, God, Ron, I love you too."

They were both motionless for a moment, then Ron reached down, grabbed her crotch playfully and smiled. "So, Diane, how have things been going for you this last week?" They laughed.

"It was a lot of fun, but I've had enough intrigue for a while. From what I could tell, Ryan bought everything."

Ron smiled with one side of his mouth. "Sure he did. It's easy to get someone to buy something. You just have to make them think that they are getting away with something. I guess in a way he was."

"What do you mean. He and I have been sleeping together for two years now, so it can't be just that. I guess screwing your lover with her husband's consent, even apparently at his suggestion, could be getting away with something. But you've known about Ryan and me from the start. And he knows that."

"But he doesn't know that you know that. He thinks you and I have great secrets from each other: that while I know about his relationship with you, you don't know that I know about it and that you don't know about his relationship with me at all. He thought that while he was pretending to play a game with you and keep a secret from me, he was actually playing a game with me and keeping a secret from you. It was all very exciting for him. We needn't destroy his illusion about who knows what. Though I sometimes wonder if he would mind."

She rubbed her finger on my nipple. "I don't want to take a chance. I like things the way they are."

So did Ron. The only thing he wanted to change was the subject. "Tell me about the next morning."

"Didn't Ryan tell you about it. I thought you usually discussed these things in detail."

"He told me about it from his point of view. I want to hear it from yours. Did you really give him that bruise on his shin?" So she told him every detail of her encounter with Ryan. She always remembered details that he forgot and Ron usually found her perspective more interesting. Her internal goings on were more imaginative.

And she insisted that Ron give her a blow by blow account of his frolic with Ryan yesterday. ('Blow by blow' was her hackneyed little joke. She never seemed to tire of it.) He told her how they had replayed part of the scene of last Sunday with him in her role and then played out an alternative ending.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,105 Followers