Feldare Tales: Dual Apprenticeship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine is good sized." He said.

She grinned at him. "Are you bragging or being humble?" She asked.

He grinned back. "I'll never tell." He said.

Her face took on a look of assumed petulance. "I could just give one of those big, muscular soldiers in there a quick taste of my powers and find out." She said.

He looked at her. "They may not back off as readily as I, either, though." Wenn replied.

She nodded slowly. "True." She said. "Perhaps I will wish him to not back off."

"Okay, okay." Wenn said. "Before we start really arguing. It's a bit larger than most." He said.

Crissa nodded. "I suspected as much." She replied, her face adopting, now, an expression of satisfaction.

He looked at her a long moment. "Yours was the first I'd seen, as well." He said.

She looked at him. "A town boy, and you've not seen a woman's privates?" She gaped slightly. "I don't believe you. From what I've heard, those girls run around in nothing but short skirts and only half wear loincloths"

He shrugged. "Believe what you wish, but I say it was first." Wenn replied. "And if half wear no loincloths, then it was the half I didn't know."

Crissa giggled at him. "Did you like it, then?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yes, it was quite arousing." He replied. "Though I've none to compare it to, it seemed very much like something to be desired."

She giggled at that. "Then we both enjoyed our mutual show." She said. "And no foul, no harm done."

Simon came out of the house, with the priest in tow. "Load up!" He yelled, and the two young people clambered into the bed of the wagon as he and the priest climbed onto the buckboard.

Soon, they were trundling down the road, the wagon bouncing and tossing them about a little.

She was smiling slightly the whole time as they traveled, and he found it very pleasant, as well, despite the midday heat beating down on them.

She glanced up to the buckboard and then back at Wenn. "It's warm out today." She said, sliding her dress up her legs slightly, ostensibly to give them cool air.

Wenn's eyes widened a bit. "Yeah." He agreed. "Very warm."

She had lifted the hem to her knees, smiling at him. Then lifted her knees from the deck of the wagon. He gaped openly as she exposed herself to him, blatantly and wantonly. Her eyes watched his as he kept looking down at her exhibited maidenhood.

He glanced back up at her eyes for a moment. "Why are you doing that?" He whispered.

She smiled more broadly. "I'd rather you look openly, than sneak peeks in privies." She whispered back. "Have a look, if you like."

He did have a look, a long look. For the greater part of ten minutes he stared at her spread and lifted legs before she once again lowered them.

The feeling of disappointment he was sensing must have shown on his face, for she said. "Fear not, I am sure you will see my nethers again."

He grinned. "Thank you." He replied, unsure of the proper etiquette in such a situation.

"You're welcome." She said. Then whispered again. "You could show me how much you liked it."

An expression of shock suffused his face, but he was rather aroused, he had to admit. If he pressed back against the sideboard of the wagon, neither of the people in the front could see but his legs. He pressed back and slowly untied the flap of his trousers.

As he did this, he noted her stare, and the eager look in her own eyes. Had his seemed so eager? He imagined they did.

He could not believe he was doing this, but was unable to stop himself now. She had held up her end of the unarranged deal, it was his turn. The last knot came loose and his organ was released from the cloth.

Her eyes widened this time, and he noted that she was smiling as he took hold of it. He slowly began to stroke the shaft of his semi-hard cock, still somewhat disbelieving that he was doing this before a girl he barely knew.

Nervousness or some other reservation seemed to keep him from achieving a full erection, and she sensed this, or so he supposed.

She once again lifted her legs and spread them apart, showing him her delicate womanly parts. She even reclined back against her own sideboard and slouched a bit, so that he had a total and perfect view of every thing, including the entrance and the tiny pucker of her rectum

That was enough for him.

His organ almost instantly swelled to full hardness in his hand and then it went past that, something new, he discovered. It was now painfully hard, the veins on the surface bulging and the head turning almost purple. Her smile broadened as she watched it grow.

One of her hands had moved around her side and up under her leg. The fingertips of that hand were moving very close to her slit now, over the smooth flesh of her rump.

He watched in amazement as she rubbed those fingertips over her pink entrance, then slid one finger into the slit there.

When she pulled that finger out, it glistened with her juices and he gasped when she brought it to her mouth and sucked on it.

The smile she had been wearing was now rather mischievous, and she now had her eyes half-lidded. He was not certain, but he thought this was an expression of arousal. Her hand returned to her cunt, and then slipped two fingers into it, rubbing the button of her clitoris with her thumb. Her mouth opened slightly and she closed her eyes fully.

His own cock would have spent long ago, had he not just relieved himself in the outhouse. Even still, it was nearly to that point again. He slowed his strokes, not wishing to come just yet.

She opened her eyes again and pulled her fingers forth from her wet opening. He actually heard a slight slurping sound as she took them out. She grinned up toward Simon and Menlo, and leaned forward, coming up onto her feet in a squatting position. She gave him an inquiring look as she looked at the two very wet fingers.

He nodded and she held them out to him, just before his mouth. He could smell her scent on them, a mix of honeysuckle and something more animal, musky. As he opened his mouth and moved forward, he tasted them and found it quite to his liking, enough so that he spent immediately upon closing his lips around the long, slender fingers.

She looked down at his squirting cock and smiled. "Very nice." She whispered, then started moving back to her seat again. Before she moved far, though, she reached one hand down and grabbed his organ, just for a second, but long enough to cause him to moan as it threatened to stiffen again.

Crissa lowered her long legs again and pulled her dress down to its normal, ankle length. She watched as he tied up his fly again, binding his organ behind thin twine and cloth.

After he had finished that, he used a handkerchief to clean up his spend from the burlap of the flour beneath him and off the deck where it had squirted.

She giggled, now that it was safe, and touched her own ankle, just above the low, soft shoe she was wearing. There were several large drops of semen there, one large enough to run down her ankle in a slowly moving line.

He handed her the handkerchief and she nodded in thanks wiping the come from her ankle.

"Thanks again." He whispered.

"Thank you." She responded, handing him back his little piece of cloth. "Do you still think being a co-apprentice with me will be so odious?" She asked.

"By the One, no." He said, heartily. "Something tells me I'm going to be quite happy to be anywhere near you."

She grinned. "I hope so, because I like being near you." She responded. "You have a very kind mind, and a quite naughty one, too." She added.

"You can read minds?" He asked. "I thought you could only do the lust thing."

She nodded. "To others, yes, but I can feel people's minds, sometimes, especially people I like, or have something in common with."

"And what do you have in common with me?" He asked.

"We were both playing with ourselves at each other, it's a powerful bond." She whispered, and when you sucked the juices from my fingers, I got a flash of your mind."

He chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it." He said.

"I did." She said. "You're very sweet. That's what I felt." She looked at him long and hard, her blue eyes penetrating him. "You should not try so hard to seem worldly, let it come naturally." She added, finally.

He nodded. "Perhaps you are right, Crissa." He said. "You're a wise young woman."

Crissa tilted her head. "I hope so, because poor choices in men can cause all sorts of ill fate in women."

"You've chosen me?" Wenn asked.

"For now, yes." She replied. "At least for as long as I can foresee. And, naturally, assuming you desire my attentions."

He nodded. "Of course I do." He said, quietly. "Why would I not?"

She grinned. "Because, I'm a witch." She said. "With mind powers." She widened her eyes theatrically.

He scoffed by chuckling. "Well, I will be a wizard soon, and I'll be able to handle a witch, out of hand."

- - - The sun was starting to get rather low in the sky when the wagon pulled into the enclosure of a low wall. The wall surrounded a large wayfarer's inn. It was dubbed The Stumbling Horse. As they clambered off the wagon, several of the staff came out and grabbed off goods from the back, supplies for the remote inn.

It was more like a small town; there was a smithy, a general store, and the inn itself. It must have a population of fifty, itself, Wenn thought as he wandered around.

Crissa caught up with him after a quick visit to the privy. She walked alongside him, and he realized how nice it was to have her there. She was really quite attractive, if not the earth shattering beauty he had seen when she had ensorcled him. And she did smell good.

After they walked some ways around the compound, he groped for her hand, hoping she would take it.

She did.

This sent a thrill up his arm and down his spine that rivaled the first touch of her hand on his spent cock. This meant more, he knew.

He turned and smiled at her, and she turned to him. "Yes, you can kiss me." She said, her smile widening.

Wenn stopped walking. "Reading my mind again?" He asked, turning to face toward her.

She turned to him, moving very close to him. She was tall, he noticed at this point, almost as tall as he, a very tall, lean girl. "No." She said, taking his other hand, as well. "I can see it in your eyes."

He moved even closer to her, and their faces were just a couple of inches apart, he could not even focus upon her visage, and wanted nothing else in the world to be the point of his focus right now.

They both tilted their heads to the right, which was convenient, and moved forward. Soon their lips met and they shared a long kiss.

Wenn felt like someone had dipped his feet into a puddle and put an iron rod in his mouth during a lightning storm. Electricity flowed through his body, and down to his feet. Then it lanced back up to his mind, where it filled it with thoughts of Crissa. The shock rebounded in his skull for a half moment, then cut a jagged path down his body again to his manhood, which responded like a viper striking, it pushed forth with such sudden force that Crissa's eyes opened in surprise, feeling it against her pelvis.

"My word." She said as they parted lips. "Such a reaction."

He blushed slightly, glancing down at his stretched pants front. "Sorry, I can't help it." Wenn said.

She giggled. "I don't mean you, Wenn." She replied. "I think I need another handkerchief." She whispered as two men walked past carrying the barrel of pickled codfish, the man on one end grousing that it was leaking.

He stared at her a moment. Wenn, up until this day, did not know that women were just as interested in things sexual as men, they simply did not make quite the fuss about it. This epiphany came to him suddenly, and caused him to smile. His eyes changed too, perhaps forever, for they would never see girls the same again. Some boys might see this as some advantage to have over women folk. But, as Crissa said, he was a kind soul. It, to him, meant that he should not fear them, and he should love them.

He leaned forward and kissed her again. She more than welcomed it, returning the kiss. But now, her hands came loose of his and he felt her put her arms around his chest, pulling them tightly together. He moved his own arms around her shoulders and neck. They kissed for quite a long time, and eventually, he worked up the courage to try to give his tongue to her.

He need not have worried; she welcomed the tongue, and offered hers in return. The kiss may well have lasted ten minutes, but to these two young new lovers, it was a moment, a single passing second that neither wished to end. Instinctively, they knew it would never be quite the same again, with each other, or anyone else.

When they finally parted lips again, neither of them was too steady on their feet. The sun had now set, and it was starting to get dark. They made their wobbly way toward the inn's door. Holding hands again.

As they entered, Simon looked over at them, noting the hand-holding. "Well, that was quick." He said, chuckling. "You'd be amazed how often it happens though." His face took on a thoughtful expression. "Wagons are apparently very romantic things." He mused.

"That brings me to what I needed to talk to you about." He said, almost yelling over the rather boisterous crowd in the inn's common room. "I only have one room reserved for my trips through, as I've usually only got male passengers."

The two youths looked at him with confused faces. "Either the young lady here, or you have to sleep in the common room." Simon said. "Unless you've a mind to share a room, which I daresay is a possibility, given that hand-holding."

The two gaped at him a moment, rather stunned by his open statement. "You'd let us do that?" Crissa asked.

Simon laughed boisterously, grabbing up a beer and taking a long pull before replying. He was still chuckling around the foam on his mustache when he came up for air.

"Missy, you're of age, and about to go become a wizard," he said. "I ain't your daddy, and that lad ain't my son. If you two have a mind to do whatever the hell comes naturally, then have at it. From what I've heard, you can more than decide for yourself, being able to turn a man's mind into mush and all." He thought a moment. "If you'd rather be talked out of something, then you, maybe, aught to talk to the priest."

The couple looked at each other a long second, then Crissa said. "We will share a room."

Simon chuckled into his mug again. "You know, lass, it's usually the laddie who says that." He said.

She blinked. "I wish to spend the night with Wenn as much as he with me." She replied. "Why should he make all the decisions?"

A broad smile crossed the driver's face, causing his mustache to straighten. "Lad, you're gonna have hell with this one." He said to Wenn. "Not that I wouldn't swap places with you in a heartbeat. I'll go tell the innkeeper."

Crissa smiled over at Wenn. "That easy, hmm?" She asked.

He nodded. "I suppose so." He answered. "I guess we are of age. And we are certainly away from home." He added this last part as a pair of men wrestled each other out the front doorway and into the darkened courtyard. Several other patrons followed them out, cheering and placing side-wagers.

A few moments later, Simon returned to them, with a fresh mug and a smile. "It's the third room at the top of the stairs, on the left." He said. "Its only got the one bed, but I suspect that's just fine, hey?"

Crissa nodded, then jabbed Wenn in the ribs with her elbow when he did not. His assent came quickly after that, along with a grimace. "If it's a very narrow bed," she said, "then all the better."

Simon chuckled again. "In for hell lad." He repeated and took his leave, shaking his head as he walked away.

The two grabbed some mutton off the sheep roasting on an open fire pit, and a bowl full of steamed potatoes. Sitting at a recently unoccupied table just after the barmaid cleared it, they began to eat. The barmaid soon brought over a pair of beer steins. Inside was mead, though, not beer. At Crissa and Wenn's curious looks, the barmaid pointed over her shoulder with her thumb.

"Simon paid for them, said you two needed liquid courage, and that mead's better than beer for this sort of night." She said, then grinned at the couple. "Good luck." She said, spinning away from the table.

Her skirt flirted with everyone as she sauntered away, swinging her hips in the way only barmaids apparently can without something dislocating.

"Is everyone going to know about us tonight?" Wenn asked rhetorically.

Crissa frowned a little, then brightened. "I don't know, let me find out."

Before he could stop her, she had stood upon the chair, then upon their table, carefully avoiding the mugs, bowls, and plates. People peered at her from around the room with interest, wondering what this young lass was up to.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Crissa shouted, the crowd quieted and more eyes turned to her. "Quiet please!"

Finally, the room fell into silence as she stood and inhaled deeply. "I have an announcement." She said, her voice clear and strong in the large room.

She had every eye in the house now, and knew it. "In a little while, this handsome young man and I are going to go upstairs." She said. This drew a smattering of desultory applause. "Now mind you, we're both virgins." She announced as Wenn's face turned crimson, and there were several shouts of questionable practical application. "So it's liable to be messy, brutal, and short." A rousing round of laughter to that, and several mugs clanked together as people toasted those attributes.

"When we come down, I will be a woman, and this lad will be a man." She announced. There were several men who observed that it took more than that to make a man. She turned toward them. "Believe me, sirs, when I'm done with him, he'll either be a man or dead!" The crowd went wild upon that utterance, loud cheers and no little breaking crockery followed.

Wenn found himself the subject of much back pounding and quick advice receiving. Crissa came down from her high platform and finished her mutton and potatoes, while nodding to other people giving her advice, mainly the barmaids. One barmaid offered to 'warm him up,' as if he were a cold inn room.

Crissa considered this offer and opted to warm him herself this once.

Wenn was kissed by one barmaid on the cheek, a rather busty wench who told him if he managed to wear out the pretty lass, she'd give him opportunity to finish up.

The common room slowly settled down to more nominal levels of boisterousness. Which was still pretty high by most town tavern standards. The smoke was thinning somewhat as some of the merry-makers headed to their rooms, or the semi-permanent homes along the outer periphery of the palisade wall.

Wenn finally asked. "Why did you do that?" He was not upset, just confused.

She grinned at him. "Why does everyone want to skulk about with their sexuality?" She asked. "Us losing our virginity is a BIG deal. Why shouldn't that joyfulness be shared with everyone?" She looked around the crowd. "They wish us well in our endeavor, isn't that good?"

He nodded slowly, a smile spreading across his face. "I guess it is." He finally admitted. "I mean it is a bit shameful to have to sneak up to do something that is both natural and supposed to be a hell of a lot of fun."

She touched the side of her nose, then pointed at him. "Exactly." She said.

Crissa drained her mead and sat down her mug. "Are you ready, Wenn?"

He chuckled and said. "Now and yes."

It took her a long moment before grinning. "Smart ass." She said. "You'll have to do extra stuff for that horrid pun."

Wenn stood up and said. "I look forward to each chore you assign." And executed a rather convincing bow.