Feldare Tales: High Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blinked at her a moment, then smiled himself. "Lets see how much healing is needed before we go looking into levels of gratitude," he offered, generously.

Peris was staggered that this was working. He was going to heal Crissa before she even had to bed him. A thought went through her mind that Crissa seemed to be on the right track to enjoy this anyway, it seemed men were actually decent sorts about this matter, most of them anyway.

He gathered up a black sack, another mark of a healer on the move, and led her out of his little house. "You know, if your friend was in a fight, I'll have to report it to the watch."

She nodded and said. "How much extra are injuries that look like a fight, but really aren't?" She slinked up close to him and let his knuckles brush over her bare thigh.

Pallin thought for a moment. "A bit more, but not a lot," he finally said. "It's rather easy to mistake one for the other." His hand came to rest on her hip, and she felt his fingers explore her walking muscles as she kept moving alongside him. That hand was warm, and soft, and she didn't really mind the touch, at all.

"Whatever it is, I'll pay it, happily," she said, smiling and putting her hand over his, showing him she welcomed the touch.