Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said. "I command the change." And as she watched he grew, hair erupted from his flesh, the fine hairs, that human arms sported, lengthened and thickened, filling in the gaps between them. Soon he was covered in fur, his head had changed shape, elongating and stretching into a long, narrow, streamlined form, with a long muzzle and ears atop his head, pointing alertly toward her. His eyes stayed the same, two massive black orbs. His already large chest expanded. And his legs drew up, twisting about like her own, with the backward knees and based upon his padded and clawed toes.

She was fascinated. "I am impressed." She said, eyeing his massive muscular chest, then slid her hand down that chest. She reached down and found that his manhood now was encased in a softy furred sheath, like that of an animal, and like the men of her own species. She was suddenly extremely wet.

He looked at her. "The women of my villages usually start to be afraid about now." He said.

"Because your reputation proceeded you. I am sure." She said. "If you've gone about hurting them with this thing." She said, wrapping her fingers about his sheath. Her other hand grabbed one of his now thicker wrists. "And these, as well." She said, losing her hand from his organ and pointing at his own claws. "Trust in me, these must be used sparingly." She said. "Even by myself. They are for fighting and killing, not for loving, except possibly with extreme care." She extended one of her own metal-sheathed claws and caressed his chin with it, scratching it gently. He growled deep in his throat, and her eyes widened again with arousal. This job may have some serious obstacles to overcome.

She turned toward him, and moved her face very near him. "Open your mouth, let me see your teeth." She said, and he did so. She looked at them with a critical eye. "As I thought, they are not terribly sharp, though I reckon the jaw is more than strong enough to back them." She added, dragging a claw over the tensed muscles that worked his long jaw. "Do you use that magnificent tongue on the women you take?" She asked, her smile widening in hopeful anticipation.

He shook his head. "It had never occurred to me." He said, his voice now guttural and raw sounding.

She said. "Extend it fully, if you would." She asked him.

He obliged, sliding his tongue out between his fangs, it reached out well over a hand's breadth.

She looked at the tongue with longing eyes. "Indeed, you should consider it, for a tongue such as that is a work of art."

"Welwe?" He asked, then pulled his tongue back into his mouth, and repeated. "Really?"

She smiled mischievously. "Certainly, I will show you how." She laid back and opened her legs. "Please, smell me, Victor." She said.

He leaned over her and placed his cold wet nose up to her entrance. He inhaled deeply, then said. "You smell of a woman, only with a touch of cat." His long lips turned up in a smile.

She grinned. "Does the smell displease you?" She asked.

"Not at all." He said. "I like the scent and taste of both." He added, giving her a long stare.

She extended her long claws on both hands. "So long as we are referring to the taste of our entrances, then we are agreed." She said. "I hope you do not eat felines, they are not good food animals." She said, then added. "And humans are worse."

He nodded. "No, I only jest." He smiled again. "Though I do occasionally find pleasure in the chase with a cat."

"As do I, Victor." She said, looking wistful for a moment. "Back to the lessons at hand." She said, getting her mind back to business. "And this will be the last of the night." She opened her legs farther, "Taste me, but do not bite, or I will sting your muzzle."

He snorted a little. "Sharesh, I should warn you, that a majority of weapons will not harm me in this form, only silver and..."

She let one claw rake along his nose, only a minute scratch, but enough to draw blood, he drew back with a startled and amazingly dog-like yelp. "And magic." She finished his sentence, grinning. "Do not worry, milord, I can handle you." She said then used two fingers to open the lips of her opening. "Now, apply that wondrous tongue, if you please."

He leaned down to her crotch and placed his long muzzle up to her opening. He began to lap at it, as a dog would when drinking water. She inhaled a long breath. "Oh, my." She said, curving her back and lifting her pelvis to give him better access. "By the One, that works very well, indeed." She said, already gasping for air. "If you did this with the village women, they would hope and await your coming to them." She said, grinning widely. "Good word passes faster than bad, in some cases." She looked down at his lapping maw and his black eyes. "Try sliding your tongue inside." She said.

She almost squealed in delight as his long tongue slipped into her well-moistened opening, then more deeply into her. Her claws skittered over the surface of the silk as they extended involuntarily. She started growling herself, and pushed her pelvis up at the penetrating muzzle and tongue that was filling her. Victor smiled up at the cat-girl, enjoying this very much. He took a playful nip at the swollen lips that surrounded her entrance, and she gasped and grabbed his head in both hands. Then moved her fingers to grip him about his ears, pulling him to her and grunting as she neared a climax. He again chewed them gently while his tongue filled her hole and lapped at her tasty juices. She extended her claws and gently touched his neck with them and scratched them ever so slightly, not breaking the skin, just enough to get through the thick layer of stiff fur that covered his entire body.

Finally, she let the scream out that had been building for the entire act. Like herself, the cry sounded as animal as human, and was very feral and intense. It started his Wulfen heart to pounding mightily in his chest, and he lifted himself up to all fours over her. She reached up and caressed his jawline. "Well done, my lover." She said, rising to a sitting position. He sniffed her neck and she felt hot puffs of air from his nostrils and she saw a rather alarming look in his eyes, a look not entirely controlled.

"Victor." She said, eyeing him dubiously. "Calm yourself." She added, leaning toward him and extending the claws of her right hand in warning. She looked down and saw the pink head of his pointed penis protruding from its soft sheath, already dripping precome. Sharesh looked him in the eye, and his fangs were bared. "Victor." She repeated his name. "You don't want to do this." She said as she heard a deep rumble start in his throat. He slowly moved his head forward and his jaws started to open and she backed away. Long strings of saliva hung from his rear teeth, and his ears flattened to his head. "We have much to learn, don't we?" She said, getting into a position of fight or flight, her own ears flattening and her fangs baring. He lunged for her, opening his massive jaws wide to take her by her long, flexible neck. When his powerful jaws came together, she was no longer there.

From the wall he heard the sound of steel on marble, she was landing against it on all fours, and was already pushing off from it, her powerful legs flexing like leaf springs. As he realized she had flanked him, her body slammed into him with amazing force, sending the two flying sideways. They both rolled across the floor tumbling out of control. As they came to rest, her catlike speed and grace had her on her feet first. She crouched low, offering him little but back, teeth, and claws to go after. He stood up, bellowing in rage and lust. His head nearly touched the high ceiling. He was near nine feet tall and must have massed six hundred pounds, she thought. He howled at the rafters overhead, and the windows in the panes reverberated with the discordant sound.

He started reaching for her with both his huge, powerful hands. She shot forward, moving straight for him. As he shifted his aim and tried to target her again, one of her hands lanced outward, and the claws extended from her thick fingers. She encircled his testicles with them, then pierced the soft flesh with the very tips of the enchanted claws. He suddenly and completely stopped moving, realization coming to him with extreme clarity. "If you had asked or even tried slowly to seduce me, you might well be between my legs right now, Victor, but here we are with me between yours." She purred. "Turn back to a human. Now." She commanded. Her emerald eyes held no fear of him and he backed down.

In an equally impressive show of metamorphosis, he shifted back into a human man, standing naked with her claws around his now smaller testicles. "You cannot let yourself go like that, Victor." She said. "That's why you are hurting the women." Her claws retracted and she licked the wounds gently. "I am sorry to hurt you." She said, caressing his scrotum with her rough tongue, and his ego with her soft voice. "I want to please you, my lover." She purred into his groin, then licked backward, rotating her head around and moving between his legs, soon, she was sliding her rough tongue over his anus, then beyond it.

He groaned as her tongue passed over his rectum, and his breathing slowed. "I am sorry, Sharesh." He said, deflated. "I don't know how to control that."

She stood before him and let her tail move over his groin, sliding between his legs, and over his moist sphincter. He shivered at the touch. "Do not worry, we will work on it. Tomorrow." She said. "Now, if you would show me to my room?"

He looked about. "I had thought we would be sharing a bed, given the intimacy of our task." He said.

"No." She replied. "Given the nature, and more importantly the cause, of our task, I must ask for separate rooms until you can show you are in control of yourself, Victor." She said. "I hope you understand."

He nodded dejectedly. "I do." He smiled weakly. "I hope you understand my intense desire for you at that moment." He said.

"Of course I do. That is why you're not now a gelding." She said. "And why there will be another lesson tomorrow."

As he carried a candle down the darkened hall of the manor, he smiled at her nude form. "You are incredibly graceful." He commented.

"Do you ply your other conquests with complements like that?" She asked as he opened a door for her.

He thought for a moment. "I suppose I don't." He said. "At least not often."

She took the candle and lit one that was just inside the door to the guest room. "Do, in the future, then." She smiled. "You will find that the oil of compliment lubricates many things."

He grinned at her. "I am beginning to believe this will be a very fruitful endeavor." He said.

She pushed the door almost closed and said. "I agree, with time." And shut the door.

---

The following morning, she awakened to a light rap upon her chamber door. A chambermaid brought in food at her quiet hello. She sat up and watched the girl bring in the platter of food and set it on a small folding table over her lap. "Oh, goodness." She said as the girl set it before her. It was laden with various foodstuffs, as the host was unsure yet of her preferences. "Thank you." Sharesh said.

"You are welcome, milady" The girl said smiling. She turned to leave.

Sharesh stopped her by saying. "Wait, please." The girl turned, she was a very attractive girl, perhaps seventeen or eighteen. With long black hair, so common in these parts, and olive skin. The cat-woman asked her. "What is your name?"

The girl forced a wide smile. "My name is Vannah, milady." She said, looking up with nervous eyes.

The cat said. "I am Sharesh, and I am pleased to meet you." She said. "Can you stay with me for a bit?"

The girl looked confused a bit, but then said. "I can stay a while, yes." She said, her Ghantian, pretty good, had a heavy Eastron accent.

Sharesh patted the bed beside her. "Then sit and eat with me." She said. "I do not like fruits and breads, and I would not have them wasted." She pointed at the questionable delicacies on her platter.

The girl nervously sat on the bed's edge and said. "You do not like fruits or breads?"

The cat shook her head, and handed her the toast, and slid the bowl of diced fruit pieces toward the corner closest to the girl. The girl began to eat them.

"I would speak with you, though, I have many questions about the Count." The cat said, quietly.

The girl got a fearful look on her face. "I will tell you what I can." She said, looking at the door nervously. "Though I know little of him."

"Have you ever had his...attentions?" She asked the girl.

Vannah nodded slowly, and looked rather upset. "Yes, he has taken me several times." She said, looking upset. "It always hurts me."

"How does he hurt you?" Sharesh asked, very interested. "I'm here to help stop that, you know."

The girl nodded. "We are glad you came, perhaps you can stop his hurting us women folk." She said, smiling nervously. "Usually, it is just his huge size that hurts, but it can hurt mightily. Then there are his teeth, his claws, and the massive bulk and weight. He is unbelievably strong, too, and sometimes does not seem to realize it."

The cat nodded. "Have you any wounds from him now?" She asked.

Looking rather embarrassed, the girl stood up and lifted her dress, she wore no undergarments, and she lifted it high enough to see her womanhood. Her opening was bruised severely, and she had deep claw marks on one leg. They looked as if they had been tended fairly well. Sharesh leaned close and looked at the wounds. "It does seem rather much." She said. "How long ago?"

The girl had a tear in her eye. "Last night." She said. "After you took to your bed."

Sharesh looked at her with wide eyes, her large triangular ears slowly folding back to lie against her head. Then she carefully lifted the tray from her lap and sat it aside. She stood up and told the girl to wait there. Then she started running for Victor's room. By the time she reached the door, she was on all fours, and moving at incredible speed. The door was closed, but its small latch broke under the shock of her landing on it at high speed. As the door opened, she bounded at an angle off toward the wall opposite his bed. She shot through the room like a gray bolt of lightning. The nobleman was lying on the bed and eating his own breakfast, as he brought a large piece of steak up to his mouth she rebounded from the far wall and somersaulted, landing with her spread and claw-extended hands upon the tray. Food and drink flew about and the tray buckled under her inertia. Her feet were splayed wide on either side of his legs.

He looked quite stunned and she did not intend him to recover from it just yet. "If you ever go from my lessons and maul another girl in frustration, I leave. Do you understand me?" She wailed into his face at a range of about one foot. He cringed with the words and sat stunned a moment longer.

Then his face twisted in anger and he shouted back at her. "How dare you tell me what to do in my own lands and home!" He screamed back, rising from his supine position. "I am a noble of these lands, cat, and I will not be ordered about! You will do my bidding, not I yours."

She backed off a bit, but then gave him an icy look with those oversized emerald eyes. "You will do as I say, or I will leave. And eventually, when you kill a few girls, the villagers will come up this mountain with their torches and pitchforks and you will die!" She said, spitting the words.

"I will have you cast into my dungeons, you furred whore!" He yelled back, his fists smashing down on the tray before him, further scattering debris about the fine silk sheets.

"You will do no such thing, you arrogant mutant." She said. Moving toward him menacingly. "I am a Ghantian citizen and protected by agreements between your liege lord and our cities. I am not subject to your petty whims."

He laughed. "Only merchants are protected by those treaties, you stupid wench."

"And just what the hell do you think I am?" She said cooly. "I am a registered merchant with the Gevanni Guilds, and my goods are me." She reached up to her neck and pulled a tiny pendant from her tawny coat, it was so small and on such a fine chain that it was nearly invisible when she simply let it lie in her fur. It bore the seal of the Gevanni Guilds and proved her words true. Short of a proven high crime, she could not be touched by anyone short of the King himself.

"I am corrected." he said, his voice quieting to a much lower tone, and far more civil.

She smiled gently. "I should perhaps have approached you more diplomatically, but I see now why your people wish to curb your appetites." She crawled up his lying form and kissed him softly. "I will ask you to please not go from me to another woman until your lessons are finished, you only dally with me, unless we arrange otherwise." She looked at him critically. "I would not have my hard work undone by your lusts, milord."

He nodded. "Much more diplomatically put." He said, a smile crossing his face. "You are a remarkable woman, Sharesh." He said grinning widely. "I look forward to more lessons."

She kissed him again, more forcefully and took his tongue and gently suckled upon it. When they parted lips, she said. "I do to, to tell the truth." She said, and slipped off the bed. "Sorry to interrupt your breakfast, and please do not be angry with Vannah."

"I will not be." He said. "She did not know to not tell you, and I would have been wrong to have told her not to."

Sharesh went back to her room and Vannah was waiting there. "I have spoken to him, and there will be no repeat of that type of activity." She said to the girl. She stroked the girl's raven hair gently and knelt upon the bed. "I would ask that you serve me for the duration of my stay, please. Who do I need to speak to?"

The girl smiled and said. "I have been commanded to serve you, Milady, as I am the only serving girl who speaks Ghantian well." Then she giggled. "My former master served at the embassy in Ghant, and I was there for six years." She smiled widely. She was really quite lovely when she smiled, and Sharesh decided she would do quite well as an assistant for this lesson course she had embarked upon.

"You will stay in the room with me." Sharesh said, smiling. "I need a friend here." Her tail whipped around and brushed the girl's hair from her face, causing the girl to giggle again in wonder. Sharesh stood up again, and walked to the door, she waved down a passing lad, who was rather startled at her appearance, nude in the hall. "Vannah, please tell this lad I wish to have him bring my clothes from the Count's chamber." The girl rattled off something in Eastron and the boy hustled off.

The girl said. "Your luggage was taken to the closet, there, milady." She pointed to a door on the right wall. Sharesh opened that door and looked. Her clothes had been unpacked and hung upon hooks inside the huge closet, and folded on shelves, and her various other personal items stacked carefully with them. She selected one of her more conservative outfits and slipped the dress on. She returned to Vannah, who was holding her clothes from the Count's chambers. "Thank you, Vannah." She said, smiling. The girl was not really built like her, but she had some outfits with a lot of forgiveness to them. She took the girl's hand and guided her into the closet.

She asked pretty lass to undress and watched with interest as she did so. It was rather a perfunctory stripping, but she liked to watch people disrobe in almost any situation. The girl stood before her, covering herself slightly with her hands. She had a very well built body, she was a person who worked hard for a living, and it had toned her nicely. Her bush was compact and very dense with black hairs, and her breasts were smallish, but very well shaped, forming cones on her chest with pointed nipples. Sharesh walked to just before her. "You're very pretty." She said to the young woman. "We will dress you as my friend, if you don't mind." She purred gently as she selected one of the more forgiving outfits, a straight dress with large panels cut out of the back and that only hung to just above Sharesh's knees. The sides featured slits well past the hip, almost to the waist. She slipped the dress onto the girl and smoothed it, enjoying the feeling of the young woman's body beneath the sheer material.

123456...9