Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl looked down at herself. "It is quite revealing." She said nervously, tugging at the hem.

"You will grow accustomed to it." Sharesh said, standing behind her and holding the girl by her shoulders. "It looks very good on you, Vannah." She said. And let her tail slide over the girl's bare thigh, making the lass gasp. The girl followed her from the closet.

"Milady, you seek a friend, and not just a serving girl?" She asked.

Sharesh nodded. "Indeed, I do." She said putting her hand on the girl's thigh as they both sat upon the bed.

The girl blushed. "Some of the noble women have serving girls who are 'special' to them." She looked at Sharesh. "Is what you propose?"

The cat looked at her seriously. "Only if you want to." She said. "I believe very much in people making up their own mind about such matters." She looked at the girl's dark brown eyes and said. "But I would like it very much for you to be a 'special' friend."

"I do not know if I can pleasure a woman." She said frankly. Then smiled brightly. "But I would like to be your friend, Milady."

"You can be one without the other." the cat said, smiling and squeezing the girl's thigh gently.

The girl sighed at the touch and said. "I think it would not be quite so objectionable." She said, eyeing the hand on her thigh.

Sharesh felt her breath tighten. "I will await your convenience in this, Vannah." She said, and kissed the girl on the cheek, then gently licked where she had kissed.

The girl blushed again, a deep crimson, then stood up. "Allow me to clear up the breakfast, Milady."

The cat nodded. "I need to go speak to Victor." She said, then said. "The Count, that is." She corrected herself in front of the 'hired help,' as it were.

She padded down the halls and came to the chamber. Victor was just finishing dressing when his man opened the door. "Come in, Sharesh." He said, smiling at her in the mirror. Sharesh walked in, sliding her tail over the butler's wrist as he held the door. He stared after her a moment, then shut the door as he left. "You will have my staff all tied in knots." Victor said, smiling. "There are already rumors among the pages that you like to answer your door unclad."

"I cannot change what I am." She replied, bowing to him.

He grinned as he turned about. "Nor would I have you." He said.

She walked up to him, and looked up at him. "Are you ready for another lesson?" She asked quietly.

He swallowed. "Always, but in the middle of the day?"

"Do you only get aroused in the night?" She asked him running her hands up and down his sides.

"Of course not." He said, grinning. "Especially when faced with a beautiful woman." He added, putting his hands on her waist. She let him pull her to him, and then they kissed. She felt his hands move up to her breasts again, and grip them through the thin silk of her dress. He was careful with them and she thoroughly enjoyed the strength of his fingers through the soft caress of the silk. She still scented the vague hint of dog, and this thrilled her more, as it was very hard to resist the urge to either flee or attack.

She smiled. "But you just dressed." She said, straightening his collar. "I would hate to make you undress so soon."

He slipped her shoulder straps off her arms, and they both watched the dress fall to the floor, and she stepped back from it. "Then I will stay clad." He said, and picked her up by the waist, and laid her upon the huge bed. His lips kissed his way down her body and he lapped at her opening again. She loved the sensation, though not as intensely as last night, with the monstrously huge tongue of the wolf-man. She squirmed as he licked into her slightly and then sucked upon her clitoris. She watched as he took off his tunic again, and then unfastened his belt, and let his pants fall to the floor.

"So much for staying clad." She giggled, as he kicked off his boots and pants.

He smiled from between her long thighs. "Sorry, but I thought you enjoyed it more this way." And dove back between her legs. She gasped as he changed. His snout extended and his tongue grew long inside her, she could feel his stiff bristled fur through her own soft, tawny covering, and she grabbed the huge wolf head with her thighs. His hands became taloned claws again, and gripped the cheeks of her rump. She could feel the heat coming off of him now, he was huge, she realized, perhaps really noting it for the first time. His arms were at least as thick as her trim thighs, and his own thighs were more massive than her waist. She once again petted his ears and neck while he lapped at her womanhood. And she heard him growl as counterpoint to her own gentle purring. This growl was soft and quiet, and did not alarm her, quite the opposite.

As she felt her climax building up, he started lapping faster, perhaps in response to her own production of fluids. The icy black eyes stared up at her. His massive shoulders forced her thighs apart, and he forced his tongue deeper into her and she opened to him. She gasped for air as a shuddering and slow orgasm worked its way through her, and she actually whimpered as it left, leaving her weaker and well satisfied. Once again he stood up, having tasted her climax and smelled it, even more so. She looked down at the thick pink knob protruding from his sheath. She pushed him gently back and turned over, crouching low with her reversed knees back, then lifted her rump and twitched her tail aside. He accepted the 'presented' opening, mounting her from behind with a deep growl in his throat.

She felt the thick head pass her labia and begin to stretch her. Then he grabbed her around her waist with both arms and held her fast as he pushed forward with great force, sliding many inches into her wetness. Then she felt a solid lump of flesh at her entrance. "What is that?" She asked him. "You have a knot like a dog?" She smiled over her shoulder.

He grunted and nodded at her, an expression of contentment on his canine visage. She pushed back against him as he pushed forward again. With what felt like an audible pop, it went into her, slipping him in another hands breadth, and filling the space just inside her opening well beyond its normal capacity. "Oh, by the One!" She exclaimed as he opened her farther than she had ever been, at least by half a hand. Her upper body came up off the bed and she felt massive and powerful jaws around her throat, though he did not bear down.

She enjoyed the sensation of the possibility of danger, and she encouraged him. "That's it, my lover, take me as you will, but make your will gentle." He slid the thick organ a few inches each way, making sure to leave the massive knot within the ring of her opening's muscles. She felt her legs trembling and she would have lain back down with her upper body, but his teeth dug in every time she moved to lower herself. A low rumble started in his throat, and she knew he was near to orgasm.

"This once, if you wish it, you may take me as hard as you can, so I can feel your limit." She said.

Suddenly she was being pounded mercilessly, his huge organ ramming into her to its full length and then pulling out until the knot was just barely within her, then back in. She felt the jaws tighten on her lovely throat, and knew she was being made into this dog's bitch for now. She let him ride her, and she enjoyed it immensely. As he came, his jaws tightened still more, but not enough to break skin or even be really unpleasant, but well over enough to know if he wanted, at this moment, he could decapitate her. She felt his thick seed fill her insides and some of it squeezed out around his plugging organ. He stopped suddenly, ramming it deeply into her, and holding it there, and she felt more semen fill her womb and vagina.

Finally, it stopped, and his knot began to shrink, a tiny bit at a time. She also felt the jaws loosen on her neck and the hands did not grip her ample hips so tightly. "There, my lover, you managed that without major hurt to me." He laid on her back, and she bore the weight he put to her. "Now, we must talk about that huge knot you have." She said as the object in question slipped finally from her stretched and well-used opening. She felt up inside herself with two long fingers and said. "That wickedly shaped tool is one of your problems." She said, caressing the red shaft of his manhood with her hands. "You must prepare a normal woman for something with a girth so large." She said, smiling at it. "Luckily, I am a professional."

He grinned down at her with his massive set of teeth. "I see." He said, in that guttural growl of his. "And the licking will do that?" He asked.

"Partially." She said. "It will do a good deal of the work for you." She thought a moment. "Is changing back and forth difficult for you?" She asked him.

"Not really." He said. "No harder than thinking a moment, though there is some discomfort."

"Enough to make you loose your erection?" She asked, her mind clinical even while standing with a werewolf perched on her back and her tail sliding up over his scrotum, gently tickling his hairless balls.

He chuckled and it was half growl. "No, not even close." He said.

"Good." She said. "I wish you to try something this evening." She said. "You will enjoy it."

He lifted himself off of her, and helped her to stand. "You have already taught me much, with the tongue lapping." He said, smiling. He changed back into a man and picked up his clothes. She excused herself and headed back to her chambers.

---

Later that day, as she prepared for this evening, she turned to Vannah. "Do you think you would be able to have sex tonight?" She asked.

The girl turned to her. "Milady, I do not know how to pleasure a woman, but if you command, of course, I will do as you say." She said.

Sharesh looked at her a moment, then said. "Oh, no, not for me, but for Victor."

The girl looked frightened for a moment. "I, of course, also will do as my lord commands." She looked at the cat's emerald eyes. "I would rather lie with you, Milady, than be hurt again so soon." She admitted.

"What if I said it would only hurt a little?" Sharesh offered.

The serving girl looked at her askance. "Are you sure of this, Milady?" She asked. "I have been taken several times by Count Vilkbin and it has always hurt me greatly."

The cat girl smiled to her. "Trust me, and I will make it up to you after, even if it does hurt. I know some tricks that will make you forget pain for a while." She let her tail slide completely up under the dress she had the girl wearing and she felt her hairs on it grow damp as she ran it over her entrance. She brought the tail out and licked it clean, saying "Many techniques."

Vannah blushed then said. "I find myself desiring to do this, simply to find out what those 'techniques' are, Milady."

Sharesh grinned at her, revealing all her sharp teeth. "I will show them to you, as many as you care to have me demonstrate, beautiful Vannah." She crooned, and her voice had a purr under her soprano vocal tones.

---

At ten, when most of the staff is gone from the manor to their small quarters behind the main house, Sharesh guided young Vannah down the halls to the Count's chamber. The girl was understandably nervous. Victor was rough with them, but not cruel, he took long pauses before using a girl again to sate his lusts, and gave them plenty of time to recover and engage in their own sexual pursuits, if they were so inclined. To be called upon twice in two nights was unheard of, lest in the case of punishment, when he would bed a girl for up to a week straight, leaving her wrecked and bedridden for a week or more.

The two ladies waited outside the door, Sharesh having already knocked. The Count opened the door and looked rather surprised. "Vannah?" He asked, and looked at Sharesh. "Is she not providing good service?" He asked the cat woman, a look of minor anger crossing his face.

"She provides exemplary service, Victor." Sharesh said, smiling. "She is here to assist me tonight." She said, placing her hand on the girl's arm gently.

The girl was trembling slightly, but managed a smile. "Yes, Milord, Mistress Sharesh has asked me to help with her lessons this night."

Victor gave back and beckoned the two of them into the room. "Very well." He said, and closed the door behind them. He surprised both of them and said. "I apologize, Vannah, for using you so roughly last night." He looked down at the floor. "I will not do so again."

She smiled. "I am your right, Milord, to use as you will." She bowed low, but he caught her arm, and lifted her upright.

"Not tonight. If you assist Sharesh, you shall be, for this one night, not a serving girl." The large man said.

The girl looked a little confused, but nodded. "Yes, milord." She said.

He smiled gently. "For tonight, Victor will do." He said to her. He liked the way Sharesh was regarding him with fond eyes as he was kind to the girl. Vannah was a good lass, he thought, and she was quite fetching in that dress. It showed her legs to great effect and the slits up the sides just made him want to see all of her, though he had many times before. "So, what is our lesson tonight?" He asked, suddenly eager to be on with the proceedings.

Sharesh looked at him levelly. "Tonight is a test." She said. "You will take Vannah and you will not hurt her."

"Surely she is still sore from last night." He said, trying to protect Vannah, in a rather round about way.

The cat woman shrugged. "I'm sure she is, you were rough on her." She agreed. "But you may find yourself at some point, favoring a single girl, and will need to be able to make love to her on more than one night in a row." She looked at him somewhat sternly. "That is your test, to make love to her, and leave her no worse for wear than she is now."

He looked at the girl, and she at the floor. She finally looked up, and her eyes were very nervous. Sharesh caressed her shoulders with her softly padded fingers. "You need to be able to do this, Victor. Girls like Vannah do not deserve to be left in agony when you have finished with them, she is a good girl and very sweet." Her tail slid around the girl's thigh again, and up between her open legs, the girl inhaled deeply as it slid along her labia and over her clitoris, her eyes shut and she let out a tiny moan. "And she is extremely responsive, so you should not need to ravage her to have a very pleasurable time of it." She stepped back a pace and lapped at her tail, enjoying the taste of the girl on her fur.

Victor did not even know how to begin. He stood for a moment, then looked almost helplessly at the cat woman, who had just finished cleaning her tail. His black orbs implored her to assist. "Ask her to come to you." Sharesh said. "Ask very nicely."

He turned to the girl, who was still looking at the floor. "Vannah, I would take you in my arms, were you willing."

The girl looked up and smiled a little smile, Sharesh had told her to play coy a bit. "I do not know, Victor, I hesitate to give myself to such a rash man." She inhaled deeply, working up her courage.

He smiled and glanced over at Sharesh, then looked back to the pretty girl. "I cannot force you, lovely woman, but I promise I will be most gentle, and make it well worth your embrace."

Vannah, looked up and smiled wider. "Very well, since you promise to be gentle, and offer me reward." She said, and walked to right before him, looking up at him. He put his arms around her, and kissed her, consciously being gentle with the kiss, and she responded, putting her arms about his neck and kissing him in return. He almost came when she moaned as he kissed her, and felt her press herself to him. He did not know if she had been coached to behave this way, and really did not care, he was really enjoying her responding as if she wanted his touch, and liked the feelings it gave him.

He continued kissing her as he felt her back for the hem of her dress, when he found it, he started to lift it, but felt his hand stopped by hers. "No, Victor." She said quietly. "Not yet." She added.

He visibly resisted the urge to overwhelm her, and fought it back. "Very well, lady. I await the time eagerly." He said. And resumed kissing her. He then started to kiss her neck and shoulders, using his kisses as an excuse to move the straps over her shoulder off of them and to her arms. After another minute or two, the dress fell softly to the floor and he felt her warm flesh with his arms. The girl sighed as the dress fell, and pressed to him the harder for it. Then he felt her small hands on the shoulders of his tunic, and he raised his arms for her to remove it, which she did.

They embraced again while he felt her hands moving, fumbling with his belt, after a moment, it came open and she knelt before him as she pulled his tight pants down to his boots. Slipping off the boots, she finished pulling the pants off, and smiled up at him. She started back up. As she passed his manhood, standing out from his body, she gave it a quick kiss, and then looked up at him, her face staying at that level. She seemed to be asking a silent question.

He moaned as she kissed it, then looked down expectantly. "Only if you wish." He said to her, quietly.

She placed her lips around his manhood, taking over half of it into her warm mouth. Then she started to move her head back and forth. Few women had done this for him, and those mostly at his demand. She was willingly taking him into her mouth, and he was thoroughly enjoying it. He moved his hands to her head, and pushed on the back, the girl gagged and her eyes opened. Sharesh scratched the table she stood beside with one claw while looking at the Count with warning eyes. He eased up and let her pleasure him at her own pace.

She stopped, finally, and kissed her way up his muscular chest and then his neck, as she stood fully, he embraced her and kissed her deeply, turning as he did so. Her back was to the bed and he gently urged her back with kisses, until she was fully reclined, with him kneeling between her long legs. He bent down and kissed her belly, then drew a trail down her stomach through her black patch of hairs, then between her legs. She gasped as his tongue slid over her clit, then her labia. He shoved his tongue into her, and lapped at her juices. She moaned loudly and he smiled. Then he shifted, slowly. She moaned more loudly as his tongue lengthened and thickened inside her vagina, and as his breath heated to that of a massive Wulfen beast. She looked down and smiled at him, and he slipped more tongue into her, she gasped and tensed her legs. He could taste her fluids growing more musky as he worked into her, and knew she was becoming very aroused. He started to growl deeply in his throat, as he felt his own arousal grow, alongside his organ.

She arched her back, the young girl not used to such pleasure, and screamed as she climaxed, unthinkingly grabbing his ears as she did so, and he smiled as she did this. She was welcoming him to her and was enjoying it greatly. This enhanced his enjoyment of the act and brought him closer to his own desired release.

As the shudders in her well-curved body died down, he lifted up and stood at the side of the bed. Sharesh said, very quietly from right beside him. "Now shift back to a man." He did so and looked down at the lovely girl still writhing a little in the pleasures he had just given her. "Take her." The cat said, purringly into his ear. The Count climbed down and between her legs. The girl welcomed him, and put her arms around his waist, and smiled gently at him, as he entered her, she pushed up to meet him, a new sensation to him from any of the women he frequented. He slid into her easily and she measured his full length. Slowly, he moved in and back out. He felt the fur of Sharesh's arms on his shoulder as she leaned over the two. "Now, as you make love to her, shift as slowly as you can to the large form." She whispered into his hear. The girl moaned softly under his body and he enjoyed the sensation of her actually pushing back and inviting him to do more.

123456...9