Felicia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

After teasing her mercilessly, he continued his journey downward. Next stop the object of his desire for over eight years, her sweet chocolate tits. He first noticed them during that swim day. She wore her usual blue one-piece, but now it fit differently. Especially around her chest, it seemed to be fuller and her swimsuit fit tighter. From that moment on, he would watch them until they grew into their full size, which was a C in the sophomore year of high school. He had always wanted to make love to them but he hadn't gotten the chance, even during their little fiasco. He was so worried about putting his dick in her that he had even thought about playing with her chocolate delights. Now that they were older, he could fully enjoy her the way she should be enjoyed. He wasted no time taking one of her Hersey kisses into his hot, wet, waiting mouth. He gently coaxed the hardened bud with his tongue while he nipped it gently with his teeth. As he devoured one, he gently pulled, twisted, and teased the over. The moaning and groaning she had down as he kissed her neck didn't compare to how she was moving and bucking now. Every time her hips moved up to rub against him, a soft wet slapping sound could be heard. It was the sweetest sound he had ever heard. He moved his mouth over and tasted the other hot nipple, making sure not to exclude it from the fun. Back and forth he went over and over, causing her to have at least two orgasms just from him playing with her breasts.

As he mouth and hand continued to taste and caress every part of her swollen nipples and tits, his free hand continued its journey on. It rested outside of her sopping wet panties, moving slowly outside just to feel her juices. She was so wet, his fingers we instantly soaked. If it was even possible, his hard cock got even harder. And he knew that he couldn't wait anymore. He needed to feel that sweet core again. He gave her nipples final kisses and licks and joined his hand down between her thick thighs. He was on the floor and his knees in front of her but he never felt higher. He looked up into her hooded, smoky eyes and knew that she had waited for this just as long as he did. Just like he had taken her virginity with his cock, he was about to do it again with his mouth on her pussy. She had never let anyone else come even close to tasting her hot nectar. Joel was going to be the first, and hopefully the last. He gave her that sexy smile and he leaned forward and kissed her thick pussy lips through her panties. Just like his fingers before, his lips were covered with her taste delights. And he wanted nothing more than to lick them all over. He savored her taste on his tongue and she watched him in absolute lust as he licked every last drop off his lips.

When he finally tasted her juices, it's like something snapped in his head. He wanted to be gentle and sweet and make love to her but he wanted her more animalistic then that. He wanted to take her and fuck her until she cried and begged him to stop. One taste of her and he was hers forever. And now, he wanted more. Instead of slowly pulling down her panties, he ripped them off her sexy brown ass. Fe gasped at the sudden roughness and although he scared her just a little bit, it turned her on even more. He roughly pushed her legs up and dived in deep between her thighs. At that contact between his mouth and her pussy, Fe arched her back and hips up in an attempt to get more. She had never felt anything like this in her wildest dreams. This was amazing. This incredible ivory god was sucking the cream out of her and she felt his fingers come into play.

He licked and sucked all over her fat pussy lips as her pussy continued to stream out more and more juice This was incredible! No matter how much juice he sucked up, she wasn't getting dryer. She was getting wetter by the second. He slowly slid two fingers into her dripping wet hole, loving how crazy she was going. He was purposely avoiding touching her clit, wanting to save that for the finale. Fe was going crazy, screaming, cursing, and begging for more. Joel was glad that his roommates were both out of town for the weekend otherwise he would've been chewed out in the morning. Joel had been with his share of girls, but none of them could hold a candle to Fe. Not one felt or tasted nearly as good as Fe did. He had often fantasized about her in place of some of the girls he brought her, but it wasn't the same. Not even close. Now, he was taking her, drinking her, and soon he was going to impale her and show her how much he had wanted her. He didn't think he could last much longer even though she tasted so good so he went in for the kill.

After carefully avoiding her plump pink clit for 20 minutes, Joel finally wrapped his plump lips around it and sucked it in deep. This was his signature move and although he had done it on other girls, this move wasn't for them. They were practice until he could use it on Fe, the only girl that it was meant to be used on. And like he had hoped, the practice was well worth it. Fe grabbed his hair, shoved it as hard on his soaking wet pussy as she could and screamed at the top of her lungs as she came explosively. For about 15 seconds, Joel wasn't allowed to take a breath as his face was buried deep into his lover's tight twat. He was more than happy to go without. He licked, slurped, and sucked as much of her thick cum that came pouring out at his could. He covered his entire face and ran down to his chest. His cock, which had once again escaped confinement, was also being covered in thick girl cum.

Joel couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to let her calm down before he did anything else but he had to soak his cock into her hole. He stripped out of his boxers and placed himself at her entrance. Right then, one of them should have stopped and forced him to put on a condom. His eyes glanced over an unopened condom on his desk but it didn't even register as to what was inside the gold-foiled package. They were so consumed by lust and they had for one another that neither of them thought much about it. Please, Fe was on the pill and that was enough, right? The one thing that Joel had stopped to remember is that Fe hadn't had sex in over three years. As tight as she was the first time, she was going to be that much tighter this time. He slid his cock in slowly, expecting a lot of resistance. Fe gasped as she felt that first push inside her longing hole and it was as if the air in her lungs had been rushed out. Joel was surprised that he wasn't getting nearly as much friction as he thought. Eating her sweet cunt had done more than just given her immense pleasure. It had also lubricated her so much that all 8 1/2" of him could fit in her without hurting her. When he finally bottomed out, he looked up and gave Fe a look that let her know that she was about to experience sex like she never had before. And Fe was ready for him.

Joel leaned down over Fe and slowly pulled his hips out and slammed it into his beloved. He was greeted with a grunt and a loud groan. He did it again, this time getting Fe to moan as well. The whole time, they were looking into each other's eyes, each wanting desperately to cum with the other. Joel began to pick up the pace. Over and over, he slammed his thick white cock into her dark, inviting twat. With each thrust he wanted to explode inside her, but he held back. He wanted Fe to be fully satisfied before he even thought about it. He was now moving in and out at full force, he balls full of cum bouncing off her black ass. He sat up and spread her legs even wider. The moon as slowly going to sleep as the sun was coming up, which was shining a spotlight down on Fe. Joel looked into her eyes, watching as she came over and over on his fat cock. He juices were coming in such abundance that they rolled down his balls. If they were any way that Fe could be any sexier, she just did. She bit down hard on her bottom lip and lifted her hips to meet Joel's invading cock.

The biggest of all her orgasms was beginning to rip through her body. Fe clamped her legs around his waist and lifted herself up so that Joel was holding her ass in his hands and bouncing her up and down on his cock. He had seen several porn videos where the guy held the girl in the air and fucked her, but he never thought he'd be doing it. But here he was, impaling Fe with his cock while he held her in mid air. He buried his face in the crook of her neck as he felt her orgasm hit her hard. She bit his shoulder, clawed at his back, and fucked him intensely as she came like a tsunami wave. Her pussy squeezed and pulled on Joel's cock so hard that to his surprise, he began cumming too. They both moaned and groaned loudly as their juices mingled in her tiny cunt. They overflowed and were now being sprayed onto the floor every time Joel pumped into Fe again. When their orgasms finally subsided, he realized that he had been holding her so tight, he was about to snap her spine. But Fe didn't feel that at all. All she felt was the red hot flame that coursed through her body and the ringing in her ears. She was in heaven.

Joel laid her gingerly in the bed, quickly joining her as his legs were turning to jelly after the orgasm he just had. Fe's eyes began to close as the sun began its journey in the sky. As satisfied as Joel was, there was one more thing that needed to be done. He kissed their lips and whispered, "I love you." Fe opened her eyes long enough to kiss him back and reply, "I love you, too. More than you know." She placed her head on his chest, her legs wrapped around his as they both began that familiar sound. They were asleep. The condom package that had been pushed closer and closer to the edge of his desk from their love-making fell into the trash.

________________________________________________

"A couple of weeks ago, I started feeling queasy all the time. My period hadn't come, and I couldn't eat. I thought it was because of midterms so I didn't think about it. But when it didn't come still two weeks later, I told Joel something might be wrong." Fe looked at her friend. During the half-hour long explanation of what happened, she hadn't shed a single tear. Now, looking into Mickey's concerned and understanding eyes, the flood gates threatened to open and spill all over Fe's face. "Mick, I've made such a mess of my life." That was it. That one statement was enough to push her over the edge. Fe began sobbing again.

Mickey looked at Fe sympathetically. Her bright gray eyes looked as if they had tears in them as well. "So, are you going to tell him?"

Fe gave her a defeated look. "I don't know. I'm not even sure if I can tell him. What if he doesn't want the baby? I don't want an abortion Mickey."

A vibrating sound filled the room. It was Fe's cell phone jumping on her desk. Mickey got up and looked at who was calling. "Well, there's only one way to find out," she replied as she handed Fe the phone. It was Joel.

melini
melini
141 Followers
12