Felicia Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth is known, but trust is broken.
3.8k words
4.53
29k
13
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

Fe picked up and fingered the phone. She looked up at Mickey and sighed. Eventually the phone stopped vibrating and Fe sighed again.

"You know you'll have to talk to him sooner or later. Its better you do it sooner."

"Mickey, I can't. What if he doesn't want any part of the baby? What if he doesn't want any part of me?"

Mickey rubbed her hand reassuringly. "Don't live on what-ifs. Know exactly what you're doing before you do it."

At that moment, Mickey's own cell started going off. She pulled it out of her purse and looked at the number. It was her mom.

"Oh, crap. I'm so sorry Fe. I forgot. I promised my mom that I would take her to my Uncle Albert's because they're having some sort of family dinner and she doesn't want to go alone. You mind if I come back later tonight?"

Fe smiled softly at her wonderful friend. "Mick, don't worry. Go and try to have a good time. I'll see you tomorrow. Tell your mom I said hi."

Mickey looked unsure but gave her friend one last hug and gathered her things to leave. As she got to the door she stopped and turned. "Please think of him too in any decisions you make. And let me know if you need anything else tonight. I'll be over here in two seconds." She blew a kiss at Fe. "Bye babe."

With that she was gone. In the silence of the room, the pounding in Fe's head was like bombs going off, one after another. She hadn't realized that she had developed a splitting headache from crying. She stood on unsteady legs and walked to her closet to get something for her head. Right as she reached the first aid kit her dad insisted she take with her, she paused. Is this going to harm the baby? she thought and opted instead just to drink a little water instead. She had found in the past that sometimes just drinking something made the throbbing in her head subside. She grabbed a bottle out of her mini-fridge and turned to sit back on her bed. The thought of eating once again made her nauseous to her core. Suddenly she heard a loud pounding. This time it wasn't coming from her head. It was the door.

She thought it might've been Mickey, that she had forgotten something. She chuckled softly as she went and opened the door. "What'd you forget this time –"

"Joel." She was greeted by his green eyes full of concern and nervousness. He was chewing on his lip again. He stopped when he realized Fe was staring at it. He took a step forward to come in, a gesture that Fe didn't reciprocate.

"I'm sorry for coming here unexpectedly. It's just that I'm really worried about you. You rushed out of my dorm in a whirlwind. Please Fe tell me if something's wrong of if I did something wrong. I just want to make it right."

Fe felt sick to her stomach again but this time not from the baby. It was Joel's concern for her. He was the only guy that had every gotten to her the way that he did and he knew it. But it was something he had never used until not. They had never been in a situation like this before and neither of them knew how to handle it. But there was one thing Fe knew she had to say.

"I lied to you. The test was positive." She said it so quietly, it was almost a whisper.

The tightening in Joel's stomach that he had felt when Fe did the 100-yard dash out of his room returned. He had a feeling that she wasn't telling the truth because Fe had been so goofy all day up until she went to the bathroom in his room. She was even joking around about how ugly their kid together would be when they went to go pick up the test. And then, all of a sudden when she took the test and said it was "negative", she turned dark. Fe saw the sick look Joel had on his face and took a few steps back and opened the door wider to allow him to enter. He walked in, almost robotically and sat on her bed. Fe took a couple of deep breaths and closed the door as she went to sit with him.

Her dorm room was pretty tiny. It consisted of two desks, two beds, two closets and a mini-fridge. It was made of all steel and concrete. All that was missing was the gray bars. Joel usually teased Fe about it but understandably this time he was quiet. Fe put the bottle of water down, sat and took his hand.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. I just didn't know what to do at that moment. I didn't know how to deal. I mean, what are we going to do?"

Joel turned and looked at her softly. "You're going to have the baby and we'll be a family." He placed his hand on her stomach and held it there as if he was feeling invisible kicks. "The baby is a part of us. I want you and me to raise it together."

He leaned forward to kiss the mother of his unborn child but Fe turned her face. "No, we can't do this Joel. My dad is going to freak out. What about us? What about school?"

"Your dad will understand it was an accident. Sure, he'll be mad at first. So will my parents. But they know we've known each other forever and we love one another. We'll be so good together. I'll work while you go to school and then we can switch. Fe, this can work if you'll let it."

Fe shook her head again. She stood up and sat opposite Joel on her roommate's bed. She looked him in those deep eyes and said tearfully," Joel, I'm going to have an abortion. It's the only way for us to have a semblance of a normal life." Tears flowed down the dark, flawless skin of her face. Joel could tell it was breaking her heart.

"Fe, I don't want just a "normal" life. I want a life with you, with our baby. Please don't do this."

Fe knew how she felt about him but she never knew he felt the same way. This was the closest he had ever been to telling her he loved her. But it didn't feel right, given the circumstances. Would he still feel the same without the baby in the picture? That was a question she couldn't answer and she wasn't really interested at that moment. She wanted instead to resolve this situation in the best way she knew.

Joel got on his knees in front of her. He got as close as humanly possible. He wanted her to look into his eyes and see what she was doing. "Fe, please, I'm begging you. Don't do that. Anything but that, please. If you want to give the baby up for adoption, it'll hurt but I'll accept it. But please, don't do this."

She shook her head again and buried her face in her hands. He had seen that before. That was something she did when she was most lost. He buried his face in her knees, the top of his head resting against her forehead. She could smell him, damn near taste him. He put his hand out and gently rubbed her stomach, and a shock went through Fe's system. She lifted his head up so she could look in his face once again. She kissed him.

It was soft, sensual, and meaningful. With that kiss, Fe was agreeing to Joel's wishes.

Joel woke up the next morning feeling like a car had just run over him. After leaving Fe's room the night before, he went out with a couple of his frat brothers and got more hammered then he had ever been in his whole life. Yesterday was a horrible day and he needed to forget every facet of it. He had passed out at the bar and the guys he had gone with had to carry his heavy ass back to his dorm. They basically just dumped him on his bed, not really concerned if he would be alright. Fortunately, Joel didn't need to get up and hurl during the night. He was sweating profusely because he was still wearing every stitch of clothing that he went out with and normally he slept in boxers or naked. He looked blindly over to the clock and read the numbers. 8:23 a.m. The sun seemed out for a vengeance against him because it was beaming so brightly in the room. He rolled out of bed to the floor to escape the beams thundering into his room. Maybe he moved to fast. Maybe he was just too drunk. Whatever it was, once he hit the floor, he passed out again.

"Joel, sweetie, are you okay?"

Joel felt a warm, soft hand caressing his face, checking all his vitals to make sure he was alive. His eyes opened to a hazy figure in front of him. A pale circle with brown fuzz on top smiled softly at him. It was Maggie, his sort of-not really girlfriend. Her sorority, Epsilon Iota Tau, was the sister sorority of his fraternity. They met a few months prior at a toga party. Joel thought she was cute and hopelessly optimistic and Maggie found him to be a treat on her arm. As one of the newest "Cherries", Maggie made a real name for herself by having the hottest Bear on her arm. She fell in love from the word "go" but Joel still saw her as a friend who was willing to spread. He hadn't expressed that thought to her because he knew if he did, he would break her mousy little heart. So, he said nothing and now only winced slightly when she introduced him to people as her boyfriend. As he stared at her, blinking over and over a thought ran through his head that made him cringe.

Maggie was supposed to be his date the night of the induction ceremony. But she was so sick that she could barely stand up. What if she had come and he had gotten her pregnant instead. She was little nuts so he knew that she would've used that baby to "keep them together" forever. The thought sent a visible shudder through him, bringing a slight sick feeling to his stomach. Maggie, lost in her own world, hadn't even noticed. She was just too happy to be in his room and comforting her "boo". Joel rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, clearing his throat in the process.

"What time is it?"

Maggie looked up on his desk. "It's almost 2:30."

Joel groaned softly. It was Thursday afternoon and he only had one class, which started at 4. He was so happy because the way he was feeling, he was surprised if every part of his body didn't give out on him if he tried to move as punishment for his abuse. His liver hated him the most.

As rudely and unhappily as he could he asked, "Why are you here? How did you even get in?"

Maggie frowned deeply. Her grey eyes clouded up as if she was ready to cry. Joel forgot how sensitive she was, yet another thing about her that bothered him. He groaned again softly and cleared his throat, getting up from the floor as slow as possible so as not to upset his queasy stomach.

"I mean, shouldn't you be in class?" he softened his tone, not wanting to have to comfort her if she started crying. He could barely stand up, much less consol a blubbering girl.

Maggie face instantly brightened up and moved back so Joel could get up in peace. "No, it got canceled today. So, I'm free for the rest of the day. I was calling and texting you to see if you wanted to hang out, but you didn't answer."

Finishing her thought Joel responded, "So, you came here?"

She smiled brightly, nodding. "Kevin let me in." Ugh, you look like a bobble-head, he thought to himself. He finally got to his feet long enough to plop himself down to his bed. He lay back on his bed, using his arm to cover his eyes and prevent the sunshine that streamed through his window from assaulting his face. This move gave Maggie the unwanted signal to crawl over to his bed and crawl up on him.

"I can make you feel better," she said suggestively. Her voice was annoyingly unwelcomed as she crept up farther and farther. He removed his arm from his face, coming face-to-face with the girl he abhorred/tolerated. Hey grey-blue eyes were absolutely beautiful and made her whole face light up. She had a cute button mouth to go with her dainty nose. Her face was all encased in a head surround by soft brownish-red curls. She had small but nice tits, around an A cup which meant she rarely wore a bra. Her little ass was what she got complimented on most, although it wasn't anything to make Joel's head turn. Her body overall was small and petite, giving her an innocent appearance, although Joel and at least three of his brothers knew better. She wore a tight pink camisole with tight black booty shorts. Her perfect berry pedicured toes sat in pink flip-flop, which were now face down on the floor. She was cute, even pretty. But she wasn't Fe.

She reached her hand in between them, rubbing his dick through his jeans. Although Joel wasn't feeling her, he couldn't help but respond. He closed his eyes and groaned softly, imagining that Maggie had faded away and Fe was the one on top of him instead. Fe removed her hand and instead rubbed their crotches together through their clothes. It was just teenage humping but it turned him on greater than she knew. His cock grew exponentially, causing him to grind even around against Fe's fire. He reached up and rubbed her beautiful brown globes through her tight-fitting camisole, the fact that she was braless making her nipples stand up loud and proud. She whimpered as he pinched and pulled her nipples through her top, their grinding becoming more insistent. He rubbed, caressed, and squeezed her tits harder, making moans and groans fall freely from her lips. He pulled her closer to him by the small of her back, causing her to gasp softly. Instantly his lips were attached to hers, the tumbling of their tongues and mouths becoming urgent.

His hands roamed her body freely, from her ass to her breasts. When his hands reached her stomach, he paused. He broke the kiss to look into her eyes, their lust conveyed clearly. But more than anything he wanted to look into the eyes of his child's mother. Fe's flawless brown skin glowed even brighter in the sunlight. Pregnancy was more than just a surprise. It brought them together in a way that no one could deny. Whether or not Fe kept the baby the fact still remained that from now until eternity, this baby would be the first for the both of them. Joel pulled her lips down to his once again, their tongues once again doing a sexy dance.

After an intense make-out session that left them both breathless, Fe moved down Joel's body, ending up on her knees in between his legs on the floor. Joel watched in clouded desire as her slim fingers moved up to the zipper on his pants. She slowly slid it down, licking her lips and she did it the whole time. When she reached the bottom, they both paused and looked at each other. She sat up fully to look at the present Joel had for her. It was so hard that it popped out instead of her having to pull it out. It slapped against Fe's soft lips catching her off guard, causing Joel to giggle.

Fe wasn't going to let that miss a beat. She had seen his cock before but never this close. She examined it for a few seconds, noticing its rigidity and how hot it felt. The veins that stood proudly from his cock were red and full of blood. It was one of the most amazing things she had ever seen. She gave him a sexy smile before taking a long lick around Joel's purple mushroom head. Joel groaned loudly. He felt like electricity had passed through his body. Fe smiled even brighter, loving the effect she had on his body.

He loved it too, especially when she licked the head and then started sliding the length down her throat. Before he could even react, she began bobbing her head up and down, taking his length farther and farther down her throat. Joel acted accordingly. His hand clutched the sheets as he thrusted his cock up to get it in her mouth even more. Before long, Fe's lips were pressed against Joel's pubes and neither of them could have been happier.

If Joel didn't know better, he would've thought that this wasn't Fe's first time sucking cock. She rubbed and fondled his balls as her spit and his precum covered them both. As Fe sucked Joel's cock like a champ, she still managed to swirl her tongue all around him, making him lose his mind. He had never felt anything like this before. Fe sucked even harder and faster, the sounds filling the room in the process. Joel resisted the urge to face-fuck her, not wanting to scare her off from ever doing this again. But she was sucking it so good he gripped the sheets harder, turning his pink knuckles ghost white. Just when Joel thought it couldn't get any better it did. Fe took his soaking wet cock out of her mouth, and kissed and licked her way down to his balls.

She sucked one in then the other, stroking his granite hard cock in the process. The slurping sounds that she made now didn't even compare to what she was doing now. That was it. The cum that was beginning to build in balls was about to spill over. As much as he didn't want her to stop, he pushed her head away, causing Fe to look up at him in surprise and confusion. Even though this was her first time ever giving a man oral pleasure, she enjoyed it thoroughly. She was giving him pleasure in a way that she never had before which soaked her panties entirely.

Joel could see the objection in her face. He pulled her up on her feet and back onto his lap, his rock hard cock slapping against her thighs and stomach in the process. Joel pulled her face down to his, savagely attacking her tongue and lips. Fe responded without hesitation, leaving Joel no doubt that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He sat up slightly and pulled a small foil off his desk and opened it. It was stupid, but he felt like it wouldn't be right without it. He chuckled softly to himself. If I used this the first time, we wouldn't be in this mess. He noticed Fe didn't object as he rolled the translucent plastic down his cock. When he was satisfied that it was secure, once again he pulled Fe to him to attack her luscious lips. Fe lifted her hips up as she got closer, her opening sitting atop his throbbing cock head. They looked each other in the eyes, lust filling them to the brim.

Joel wanted to slam his cock so hard into her tiny pink cunt. But the guilt of hurting his baby stopped him. So instead, he gently eased it up. It felt delicious. He pulled Fe all the way down to the hilt. They paused for a second to soak in their union. Joel kissed Fe again, softly. Her pink lips were even more puffed up than usual from the kisses he rained down on her. At the same time, she began lifting her hips up and down on his glistening pole. Up and down, up and down. Fe bounced faster and harder, slapping Joel's swollen balls against her plump ass. Her pussy felt different, not nearly as tight as it did the last time. But this was his girl, his Fe. Her bouncing up and down was becoming too good. As much as he wanted to hold out, he couldn't anymore.

He grabbed her hips and began pulling her down on his cock tightly, splitting her brown pussy wide open. Fe cried out in anguish but Joel was so close he could taste it. Suddenly he seized up. He pushed his cock in her as far as it would go, filling his condom to top with sweet sticky cum. He moved in and out of her slowly until his orgasm completely subsided.

Joel finally fell backwards on his bed, completely spent. Once again, his darling Fe had taken him to amazing heights.

"Fe, you are amazing," he said lazily, sleepy starting to overtake him.

"Fe?! What are you talking about?!"

The shrieking voice snapped Joel back to reality. Maggie jumped off of his softening cock, hurrying to try to put her clothes back on.

"You were thinking about Fe?! What the fuck Joel?! What about me?!"

Joel's orgasm was so powerful that he could barely sit up or speak. He tried in a dry voice to tell her that it was a mistake but a knocking on his door interrupted his sentence.

Before he could tell the person "not now" it swung up. Fe walked in backwards with a box in her hands.

"Hey, Dale let me in. He said you wouldn't-"

She turned around and looked up and saw an obviously frazzled brunette struggling to pull her shorts up, Joel still sitting backwards with a used condom hanging from his dick.

All three of them froze for about two seconds before the muffled sound of the box hitting the floor filled the room. Fe looked at Joel, staring daggers at him as her eyes filled with tears. She turned and ran out of his room, not bothering to try to get the box that she had dropped. He struggled to get up, pulling the condom off and trying to pull up his pants in the process. He fumbled to say sorry, suddenly being interrupted by an angry Maggie asking where her apology was. He finally pulled his pants up, pushing past a still irate Maggie. He ran to his front door, swinging it open hoping to catch her. But she was gone. Possibly for good.

melini
melini
141 Followers