Felicia Fellatio Ch. 02

Story Info
License to Thrill.
1.7k words
4.15
73.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devil Dog
Devil Dog
27 Followers

Felicia Fellatio: License to thrill

Felicia was filled with anxiety as she slowly pulled out of the DMV parking lot in her father's Lexus. This was her sixth road test for her driver’s license. She had taken driving lessons with her father but she couldn’t shake the fear and panic whenever she got behind the wheel. Still Felicia was determined to pass this time, she was going to focus on what she had to do & come home with her driver's license. She made sure to look both ways, turn on her right turn signal. When the traffic was clear she turned onto the main road & continued driving. So far so good, she told herself.

Her examiner was a bald, stern looking man who was grossly overweight. The name on his tag said Harold Cobb. She guessed he was in his forties or fifties. Mr. Cobb introduced himself as he sat down in the passenger seat & politely shook Felicia’s dainty hand. Speaking seemed tedious for him as he wheezed and coughed between sentences. Felicia focused on the directions he gave; she had the route almost memorized anyway since she had taken this exact course in previous road tests as well as speratic driving sessions with her father. Felicia tentatively drove along the road test route but was distracted by Harold’s labored & heavy breathing.

The tension was thick in the car as it became clear that Felicia needed allot more practice in order to pass her road test. The sound of Harold the examiner’s pen scribbling notes was all that could be heard in the car. They had narrowly avoided several accidents, failed to stop at crosswalks, while parallel parking she drove onto the curb, the list went on and on. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Harold tensing up and occasionally shaking his head in disbelief.

She could feel his beady eyes boring holes into her with every error she made & this had an inevitable snowball effect. Her heart felt heavy & she fought back tears as she realized she would Again fail the driver’s test & once again disappoint her father.

"Turn left at the lights." Harold wheezed.

“But the Mr. Cobb, isn’t the DMV past the lights?” she asked with a puzzled glance.

“Don’t worry about where were going Ms. Fellatio, you just concentrate on your driving alright?” Harold snapped.

“Sorry Mr. Cobb.” Felicia replied weakly. Her feelings were hurt by Harold’s harsh tone.

The mood had changed drastically in the car, it had gone from polite optimism to an uncomfortable silence. Harold’s breathing was now even more audible and labored. The smell of perspiration was thick in the car even with the AC on full blast, it turned Felicia’s stomach.

many long and tense minutes passed before Felicia recognized the far out of the way area he had led her to. It was the old Stratton bridge road, a popular make out and party spot for teenagers. Felicia had a lump in her throat as she slowly drove down the lonely, well-shaded road. She had only been here once while on a date, when her date exposed himself to her she got out of the car & walked home. Felicia parked the car as instructed & shut off the engine.

"Why are we parked here?" she asked nervously. Looking down to her feet, she could hear his seat belt click and recoil behind the passenger seat. The leather creaked under the strain of the fat man’s weight as he bent toward her.

"You’re a party girl aint ya? You oughta know what sorta thing goes on here. Isn’t this where you kids come to party & have sex?" Harold replied in a low, gravely voice. He cleared his throat as he ogled Felicia suggestively and unapologetically now.

Felicia felt his strong, weighty arm drape around her shoulder and pull her into his massive frame. She wanted to scream but she was gripped by fear and panic. She felt constricted as her heart raced and she could not vocalize what she wanted to say. “Get off me you fat, smelly pervert!” she thought to herself. She was too weak to push him off as he nuzzled her neck hungrily.

With foul smelling breath, he whispered crude and suggestive things into her delicate ears. Every sickening remark filled her with disgust but the grotesque, beast of a man continued his unwanted advances apparently blind to her reluctance.

"Lord knows you can’t drive… but I betcha I know one thing a pretty girl like you can do REAL GOOD!" Harold panted. His pudgy right hand was stroking the growing bulge in the crotch of his pants purposefully and his left hand stroked Felicia’s long, silky-soft blonde hair and the nape of her dainty, feminine neck.

Wiping a tear from her cheek, she slumped into his massive frame and nestled her head on his thick sweaty shoulder. She gathered courage with every passing second as she felt his heart thumping under his hairy chest. His breath was short and frantic now. Felicia’s soft delicate hand fondled the pulsating bulge in his pants nimbly. Her fingers pulled and tweaked at the fleshy pud.

“That’s the spirit…lil miss!” he grunted, as he found the recline lever & the seat fell back to a 45 degree angle.

“If I do this, will I get my license?” She asked kittenishly. She stopped undoing his shirt buttons awaiting his reply. Her delicate voice sent shivers of excitement through him and his balls tingled in anticipation.

“Yes…but if it’s not the best damn blowjob you can give…then no license.” Harold panted.

“Oooh, it feels so BIG and HARD! Mmmm, you want me to suck your cock right now, Mr. Cobb?” Felicia purred as she kissed and sucked his neck.

“Oh yesss…do it right now!” Harold groaned as he cupped the back of Felicia’s pretty head as she lavished his stocky neck with burning hot kisses and licks.

Gazing lustily upwards into his almost shut eyes Felicia slowly and seductively continued unbuttoning his shirt. She hungrily kissed and licked his hairy chest as more & more of his fat, burly chest and belly was exposed. Harold hurriedly helped her unbuckle his belt, which he wore midway up his stomach & struggled out of his pants which were damp with sweat by now.

Felicia couldn’t bare to look as she peeled his boxers down to his ankles, his penis was as fat and ugly as he was. It was very thick and was uncircumcised and hair covered his balls and half the fleshy shaft. Instinctively she pulled away from the heady smell that wafted up from the sick looking cock, that coupled with the fat man’s ungodly body odor was too much to bare all at once.

She grabbed his enormous, slick with pre-cum cock in her delicate hand then closed her eyes and put her soft warm lips up to the purple spongy head. She drooled and spit all over his fat cock

Then wrapped her lips around the throbbing head, her mouth stretched wide to take it in. Her tongue swished around his knob then she slowly glided her lips down the length of his hairy shaft. Felicia felt his massive cock growing even larger in her already wide open mouth. Her tongue rolled up and down the underside of his thick shaft as did her warm, wet lips. Felicia’s nimble fingers tickled and teased his huge, hairy nut sack while she prodded on with the oral assault of his fleshy organ.

“Yeah! S-suck …” Harold stammered, struggling to catch his breath.

Harold’s heavy hand guided her bobbing head, each time the tip of his cock bumped the back of her mouth he would let out a lewd groan. Felicia’s spit mingled with his pre-cum and overflowed from her talented mouth onto his delighted cock. Her sucking and pumping action made wishy washy slurping sounds as she lavished his lucky cock in a hot, wet embrace. Watching Felicia’s innocent, angelic face get fucked rudely by his fat and intrusive cock added to the intense pleasure her expert mouth delivered.

“Yeah that’s it…here it comes! Yeah, suck it l-like th-at, oh” He stammered breathlessly, his massive torso heaving with every breath.

His hands were like a powerful vice clamped against both sides of her head holding her down, forcing her to take his entire length in her mouth. Felicia continued pumping deftly with her mouth and hand, her hot, wet suck was working it’s magic on this beast. Seconds later, spasmed & shot thick gooey loads of hot spunk into her mouth, overwhelmed by the sheer volume of chowder his cock spewed, she gagged. Letting her out of his death grip, Harold let his cock plop out of her mouth. His still spurting cock shot a couple more thick gobs into her hair and chin.

“Aaah yess!” Harold hissed as he stroked every last drop out of his spent and satisfied cock.

Felicia checked herself in the mirror and wiped the remaining cum from her chin and hair with a Kleenex. Harold struggled for a few minutes regaining his breath still laying helpless in the passenger seat. She couldn’t wait for him to put his pants back on so that she wouldn’t have to look at his grotesque penis anymore as it began to shrink and the foreskin covered the fat head.

Feeling disgusted with herself she quietly waited for Harold to get dressed, this was obviously a difficult task for a man his size. Harold opened the car door & stepped out of the car in order hoist his pants back up. Felicia noticed the deep, sweaty impression he left in the seat as he got out.

She had really degraded herself she thought but took some comfort in the fact that she would have her driver’s license at last.

“Well, Ms. Fellatio, you’ve passed your driver’s test, congratulations!” Harold said cheerfully.

The grandeur of having her license had drastically been diminished by this experience and she forced a smile in response. They drove back to the DMV as Harold whistled cheerfully, seemingly unaffected by any guilt he may have felt. Felicia could hardly look him in the eye as her annoyance with him grew. The drive back seemed twice as long but they finally pulled into the DMV parking lot. She walked into the office with him to have her picture taken and license processed, about ten minutes later Harold handed Felicia her license and winked suggestively.

“Come back anytime…business or pleasure!” he whispered.

Devil Dog
Devil Dog
27 Followers