Felicity Ch. 33

Story Info
Magda and Rita
7.1k words
4.75
11.4k
3
0

Part 34 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Chapter 33 Magda and Rita

Her name was Magda and she knew her life was empty. She was more than halfway to forty and knew she would never be beautiful, she would never be rich, and she would never be loved. Her one and only love had divorced her many years ago and he was now ending his third marriage.

She was a teacher at the high school and although her students loved her she was not one of those students returned to see.

It had been years since she had sex with a man and years since she had a woman. She was in need of a life-changing event.

That life-changing event happened in the last place she expected, in the parking area of the dog park.

After another session in which her dog was the only one having fun she saw a young man parked next to her car. He was just sitting in the drivers seat staring straight ahead. As she walked between cars to put her dog in the back of her SUV she saw he was exposing himself. His cock was out and pointing at the roof of the car, perfectly straight. She stopped and stared. She did not want to stare but she did long enough to feel her pussy get wet.

Eventually she forced her way into her car and left. The young man's car was behind her but before she panicked she saw him turn left after she turned right.

She and her Pomeranian went to the park everyday during the summer. Her dog loved the place. Her hours there were consistent and anyone would know when to find her there. She wondered if she had been targeted or was just at the wrong place at the right time. Before she was close to her townhome she had already decided not to turn him in.

As soon as she got home she immediately got naked and found her seldom-used dildo then pretty much assaulted herself with it. Her big orgasm did not satisfy her so she gave herself another.

She was about to give herself a third orgasm when her dog jumped into bed with her.

"Oh, sorry sweetie, I will take care of you."

She got out of bed and decided to stay naked as she fed her dog. She though that her neighbor had caught a glimpse of her nude body but did not worry about it, her neighbor was a blonde version of herself.

She went to the shower and considered masturbating but her libido was mostly satisfied. She spent her evening as usual, in a t-shirt reading a book.

The next day she went to the park hoping to see him again but was mildly disappointed when he was not. "Probably in jail," she thought with a giggle.

Still, after feeding her dog she again masturbated with the dildo. That evening she placed it in her night table drawer alongside her favorite vibrator instead of in the box in the closet.

He was there the next day. She was embarrassed to be happy to see him again but admitted to herself she was. She looked around and saw no one so she stopped by his car and stared at his cock. It was uncut and a bit above average in size. It was beautiful she thought as her finger touched a nipple. The electric shock of want stunned her and she hurried into her car and left.

Again he left behind her and turned left. After a small dinner she tried to watch TV but that beautiful cock never left her mind so she assaulted herself with the dildo three times that evening and never got back out of bed. In the morning she masturbated with the vibrator before getting up.

When she returned to the park she had a feeling he would not be there. He was not. But he was there Friday.

She wondered if he was there Tuesdays and Thursdays but at a different time. She wondered if he showed his cock to different women. She wondered if she was jealous.

That Friday she put her dog in the car before staring at his cock. She caressed her breasts as she looked and only left him when people were walking by.

Magda made love to herself with the dildo that night, nearly all night.

Saturdays and Sundays were crowded in the park and even if he were there he would not be able to park next to her car. She looked forward to Monday.

That Monday as soon as she turned to look at the cock his car window opened. He did not say anything but did caress the head of his cock with a fingertip then put his hand down.

She realized she had been invited to touch it. Even as she told herself she would not her hand was already reaching inside. Her index finger circled his cockhead then slid down its length. He emitted a soft moan.

Magda sensed there were people coming so she gripped his cock and gave it a squeeze then walked around her car and left. He was not behind her and she smiled. "Probably jerking off," she thought and smiled

She again used the dildo to satisfy herself.

Her dog sensed that her owner was not interested in the trip the next day so they left early.

On Wednesday her hand was on his cock as soon as the window opened. She began to slowly masturbate him. He stopped her twice and she waited for him to regain control.

She soon watched as his ejaculate hit the windshield of his car and cover the steering wheel and her hand with cum. He was completely spent.

"Thank you" she heard him say as she turned to go.

"Anytime," she said as she got in her car.

She waited until she was well on her way home before she licked her hand.

Magda thought back at her first taste of cock. It was when she first suspected she was losing her husband. In desperation one night when he could not get an erection for her she had sucked him off. She hated it but he did become more affectionate.

It became the pattern for her, suck him softly, fuck him to her orgasm, and suck him off. She was surprised it kept him home for nearly a year. She was even more surprised that she ended up loving when a cock erupted in her mouth.

She stopped licking her hand, she wanted the cum as she masturbated. She had good self-control when she got home. She fed her dog and undressed at leisure. She got her dildo and slowly buried it in her pussy before licking her hand.

Magda's orgasm was immediate and all encompassing. It took over her mind and body. It continued on and on, she could not stop it and she wondered if she would die. At that precise moment her orgasm released her.

She lay on her bed gasping for air. She was covered in sweat and tremors still coursed through her body. She noticed her ass was wet but did not have the energy to move at first.

She also noticed that her dildo was still buried in her and her pussy was still hugging it. She slowly pulled it out and as she did she had another orgasm, a more normal one. As she placed her dildo on the nightstand she noticed her hand was clean.

With a great effort she got up, stripped the bed and towel dried the mattress. She sprayed it with disinfectant and put the linens in the washer.

She stayed in the shower until the water began to cool. As she dried herself she looked in the mirror and saw her wet hair down to her shoulders, no make up, no glasses, and no shame. She saw a freshly fucked woman even though it was a rubber cock. She saw a wanton woman.

She walked into the kitchen naked and fixed herself a salad. She did not notice that her neighbor Rita was watching her through her own kitchen window. Suddenly Magda's body was suffering through a new set of tremors.

Rita rushed to her door and asked to come in. Magda opened the door for her even though she was still nude. Rita hesitated for half a second then came in. They stood by the door staring at each other. Rita's eyes were on Magda's tits. Magda's eyes were on Rita's eyes.

"I thought you might be in some trouble."

"No, I just finished with my biggest orgasm ever. I am still having aftershocks. Ever have one of those?"

"No."

Rita intended to say more but Magda had taken her hand and placed it on her bare tit. All Rita could do was stare at her hand on her neighbor's breast. She saw her hand caress it. She saw her thumb slide over the nipple.

Magda took Rita's free hand and held it against her pussy. Rita's eyes went wide but kept her hand on Magda's pussy. Magda kissed her and Rita burst out of her catatonic state. She kissed Magda hard as a finger slid into her pussy and she pinched the nipple.

Magda embraced her and walked her over to the sofa and lay on her back. Rita took off her t-shirt and shorts and draped her body over Magda. They would later describe their ensuing kiss as epic.

They masturbated each other through it and as soon as Rita had an orgasm Magda put her on her back and quickly began to devour Rita's pussy.

Rita had orgasm after orgasm until she pushed Magda away as she wailed. When Rita returned from her orgasmic trip she found Magda draped over her, tit-to-tit, pussy to pussy, and lips to lips. Rita wrapped her arms and legs around Magda and hugged her as hard as she could.

"Oh god I needed that. Thanks," she said to Magda.

"Anytime."

"That might be thirty minutes from now," she said with a giggle. It was in fact two hours before they assaulted each other again.

Magda got up and filled two tea glasses with wine and handed one to Rita. They sat on the sofa and talked until they became the first best friend either had ever had.

As it turned out Rita really was the blonde version of the redheaded Magda, Both were plain looking women in their mid thirty's, teachers although at a different schools. Divorced for ten years and pretty much down on themselves. They were neighbors and cordial to each other but both had been too wrapped up in their miseries to become friends until Rita saw Magda naked in the kitchen.

They made plans to go to a beauty parlor and make themselves over then go shopping for new clothes. Each confessed to not remembering the last time they had bought any clothing. Rita suggested to Magda to get contact lenses but Magda said she did but could never put them on her eyeball.

"Then get more flattering frames. Those make you look like an old school ma'am."

"I am an old school marm."

"We both are but we do not have to look like one."

"OK, I agree. Lets do a complete do over. When we go back in August lets have people stand by our classroom door and stare."

"Deal."

Their kiss to seal their deal slowly got out of hand and they were soon on the carpet on their sides with the others head between their thighs. Thirty minutes and several orgasms later they were flat on their backs sucking air.

"I'm going home," Rita said as she stood. She straddled Magda's head and lowered her pussy to her lips. Magda kissed it and Rita walked out of the door naked.

It was not that risky a move because they occupied the last two townhouses in the complex and their doors were on the same porch. Still, it was a move neither would have dared make the previous evening.

Magda would duplicate the feat twenty minutes later when she found her bed was still too wet to sleep in. She carried her toothbrush with her and knocked on Rita's door and spent the night in her bed. Her dog never missed her.

The next day Rita and Magda became new people. Both had their hair cut short and feathered. Magda was told to stop covering her freckles and start using green eye shadow, Rita was told to use a lighter shade of make up and lipstick and use light blue eye shadow.

Both had lessons on applying make up and when they left the salon they looked much better than they did before they went in.

At the lingerie store both were fitted for new bras. The saleswoman took some liberties with their breasts and they encouraged her. All three had their nipples sucked.

After their bra fittings their saleslady had suggested a different store for panties. It was sixty miles away but well worth the trip she said. Both heard her drift.

The optometrist was next and as it turned out both needed new prescriptions. It had been eight years since their last exam. Magda ended up with sleek new line-less bifocal lenses. It had been the suggestion of a young girl that had been Rita's student. When Magda put them on she looked at Rita who said, "Damn you are gorgeous."

Magda blushed and quickly kissed Rita's lips. They got a knowing and approving smile from the technician. Magda's new prescription was so different that at first she was a bit woozy when she walked.

Rita's new contacts would come to her in the mail. Her new contact lenses would have a light blue tint that would enhance her blue eyes.

Magda decided that it would be prudent and wise for her to check into the condition of her mattress before they went shopping for dresses,

"So, we are not going to Cube-Mart for dresses?"

They both cracked up and drove home. The bed was dry and did not seem to have an odor. Clowning around Rita got on the bed on her hands and knees and put her nose to the spot. Magda reached into her nightstand and brought out her dildo.

Rita froze in position, seemingly terrified and expectant. Magda lubricated it and moved Rita's panties aside. She slowly inched it into Rita's pussy, she moaned as half of it was in her.

Magda began to fuck her with it and slid it deeper into Rita's pussy slowly. By the time Magda was shoving it all the way in Rita was on an orgasmic roller coaster. She screamed and collapsed on the bed. Magda saw fluids begin to seep on the mattress and ran for a towel.

Ten minutes later the women were nude on the sofa drinking wine.

Rita said, "Well, it looks like we have a fucking bed and a sleeping bed."

"Yeah. I don't mind walking over naked but winter will show up eventually. We need a two bedroom house."

"Hey, I don't like you well enough to go that route." Rita said then gave Magda a kiss that said she certainly did.

They cuddled on the sofa each with a big smile on her face.

Rita said, "Didn't one of the Cloverleaf's have a two bedroom they could not sell?"

"Yeah, it was in Cloverleaf One. Some gay guys bought it but they split up. I think one of them still lives there but I am not sure. Who would know?"

Rita could not answer because she was now sucking Magda's tits. They did not go anywhere for the rest of the day.

Magda went to the dog park that Friday and masturbated the kid to a cum again. Very little of his cum got on her so she licked it up the way home. Rita was waiting on her and took her breath away with her kiss.

They did go shopping for clothes in The City that Saturday. They each got dresses with colors and some low cut blouses. Both were consumed at the lingerie store when the went to buy panties. Two of the sales women were eating their pussies before they had a chance to try on any panties then three customers joined them in what became a full blown orgy of pussy. It was two hours before Rita and Magda left after buying panties neither had tried on.

Rita said, "The panties I bought are too big."

Magda was about to chide her for that but saw the smile on Rita's face.

"You devious broad, you did that so you could take them back. I am going with you although I know the next one's will be too small."

Both giggled and sighed for sixty miles.

Rita accompanied Magda to the dog park that Sunday. Magda told her about her young exhibitionist that had apparently targeted her.

"Is he dangerous?" Rita asked.

"No, he is a young nerdy kid, maybe twenty. It would not surprise me to learn he was still a virgin."

"Be careful."

During their Sunday long lovemaking Rita brought up the subject of moving to a two bedroom. They made a tentative agreement to consider it.

Early Monday morning as they cuddled after sex Magda asked Rita, "Who would handle the two bedroom in Cloverleaf one?"

"The MacDuff realtor. She has sold most of the houses in all the Cloverleaf's."

"Lets call her," Magda said.

"Are you sure?"

"No. I have never been this bold in my life. But I am tired of being a blob. If the romance does not work out we will always be best friends. And there are two bedrooms."

"Call her."

Rita was too nervous to try to make sense of one side of a conversation so she went to the kitchen and refilled their coffee cups.

When she returned Magda said, "Put them in the refrigerator and get dressed. We are meeting her there in twenty minutes."

On the way there they both thought they were moving on this way too fast. They were hoping for obstacles but both knew they would overcome any of them.

They learned the builders repossessed the house. It looked neglected and there were some hideous colors on interior walls but the house was a lot bigger than both of their townhouses combined. Each bedroom had its own bathroom. And they had a back porch complete with a swing.

"How do we finance it?" Rita asked.

"You allow me to sell your townhouses and I will give you the keys to this house. The townhouses will likely sell for a bit more than what this house would sell for. You would be making money on the deal. Talk it over."

She went to her car as Magda and Rita stared at each other. They slipped their arms around each other and kissed. Then suddenly they knew.

As the realtor, Amanda, came back in they both said, "Deal."

Amanda handed them papers to sign then handed them the house keys.

Amanda said, "For what it's worth, you two will love each other into old age. When you play with others you will do so together. You have made two great decisions today. Be happy."

Amanda kissed each and began to leave but stopped and added, "One more thing, you have great neighbors all around you. Don't be shy, make friends. Bye."

Amanda giggled as she heard them screaming at the top of their voice. They had just realized their old life was over. Today their new life began.

Magda and Rita shouted until they were out of air then began several bouts of the giggles. It was a while before the ladies noticed that Amanda left a folder for them. There were pages guiding them through closing. There were papers stating they had leased the place until closing. There was a paper with their address, for the phone number of the Power Company and security company. They saw that their Community Association fees were half of what each paid for theirs.

They found two papers that they were going to need to study later because the first entry was to take pictures of the place before they began to work on it, while they worked on it, and after they finished it. The next entry was buying a new bed.

They walked through the house again then said, "White paint first."

They locked the door and went to Rita's house and got naked. They went to the refrigerator to get their coffee and warmed them up in the microwave.

Magda went to the dog park with her dog at noon and masturbated the boy again then briefly slurped his cock into her mouth. His groan made her smile.

Magda and Rita spent the rest of the day writing down everything they needed to do. It was after midnight before they stopped. The notes they made for themselves covered six pages. They made a list of the furniture in each house that would go to the new house and what went to the Women's Shelter. They were donating their combination washer and dryer to the woman's shelter; their house came with big state of the art washer and dryer. They again walked naked next door and went to sleep.

The got up early the next morning and went to the hardware store. They got instructions on painting walls and bought what they needed.

"Big bedroom first, as soon as we get that ready we can begin to sleep here and the dog will not need the dog park." Magda said.

"Agreed," Rita said.

They painted the bedroom, the hallway, and the living room white. They went home, ate lunch then returned to the house and gave each wall a second coat. They were exhausted and went home to plan, eat, and sleep.

That Wednesday Magda said the bedroom needed another coat but Rita said the bedroom was ready for colors and that they just needed to get quality paint. They also needed to choose the colors. She volunteered to get color strips and lunch.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12