Felicity Ch. 34

Story Info
Ruthie and Sean.
55.4k words
4.89
19.3k
8

Part 35 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Chapter 34: Ruthie and Sean

It was late on a Wednesday afternoon in mid June when Mom and I pulled into Felicity, Texas. We had ample parking place at the seaside resort and I easily found a slot for Mom's SUV and the attached trailer. Our room had with two queen beds, a recliner and a sofa in the room. Our window overlooked the sea and had a table and two chairs by it. It was a nice place.

We took showers, dressed and were sitting on the terrace with drinks as we enjoyed the sea when a very fine looking older redhead kissed Mom on the lips.

The woman had magnificent tits that nearly spilled out as she leaned over.

Their very personal kiss ended eventually and Mom introduced me to the woman called Wendy.

Our waitress came over and kissed Wendy on the cheek and after she was introduced to Mom she kissed Mom on the cheek. I got a smile.

Wendy ordered wine for herself, crown and coke for Mom, and a Dos Equis for me, then appetizers for three.

As they held hands Mom told her about her adventures on the way here but I noticed that she had not mentioned any of her episodes with others. Apparently Wendy was important to Mom.

I learned they had met on a web site for widows. As usual with any groups the numbers of the ones keeping regular contact with each other got smaller and smaller over time.

Mom, Wendy and a woman in Las Vegas called Elma were the last three regulars in their group. They still contacted each other everyday.

Mom was the youngest, Wendy the oldest but she was also the most recent widow.

Mom would be seeing Elma when we got to Vegas. Elma had been widowed the longest, three and a half years.

All three were redheads.

I was scarfing up the appetizers when I noticed I had not left any for the ladies. I was going to order more when Mom said; "I am going to her house for a while. I will call you if I need a ride back."

Wendy said to me, "She will not need a ride back. If you get bored there is a good club just into downtown called Manlee you would like and if you like a mostly lesbian crowd there is a lesbian biker bar called Glenda's two blocks to the right of the resort. Most of the women there are bi, not gay. Most of the guys there are gay. Everyone is good people".

Both kissed me on the lips and left hand in hand.

I was alone. I ordered a hamburger and another Dos Equis and enjoyed the sea breeze and the sea.

Mom had been living in central Florida but had finally decided to live with me in Los Angeles. My persistent requests had eventually worked.

Mom was just past fifty and had just won a battle with pneumonia that she almost lost because she waited too long to see a doctor.

My sister and I suspected she did not care whether she lived or died. Dad had been killed in a traffic accident by a drunk driver almost two years before and Mom was still in deep mourning. Her sudden resolve to fight her disease came as a surprise to all of us.

In three days she was out of the respirator and hungry as a horse. She recovered so fast my sister and I ganged up on her and made her promise to come to LA and live near us.

She said she would think about it and two months later she said yes but I had to go back for her and rent a trailer then drive her to LA. I did not put up an argument and took a two-week vacation from work and flew to her the following weekend.

On our drive to Texas Mom confided to me that Dad came to see her at her hospital room and cussed her out, calling her a coward.

He told her that the best part of her life would begin on July fourth.

He made her promise to fight her way out of her funk and kissed her saying, "Time means nothing to me. I will be right here waiting for you whenever your time comes."

For Mom it was a vivid memory. I accepted her story.

We had a good time in the five days of our trip and some of her vivaciousness had returned. She loved New Orleans. She had shown her tits for beads.

She had eaten pussy.

I did not mind that at all and apparently Wendy and Elma did too.

My server came by and I asked for our check. She told me that, "Wendy always pays her friend's checks. In fact she is paying for every expense for anyone in your room including the room."

"Tell me a little about Wendy. She is Mom's friend but I know nothing about her."

"Well, she is the most loved and respected woman in town. She owns and runs the jewelry shop just across the street from the resort and owns the pet shop downtown. She and friends support the women's shelter that saved my life. Since her husband died she has become a lesbian but only with a few friends.

Her husband was the most important person to the town; he was the city manager and was a retired Air Force General. He died of a stroke less than a year ago just weeks after Wendy's oldest sister and town icon Martha died.

We worry about her but she tells us she is fine. I hope your Mom can lift her spirits."

I thought about that for a second then said, "I guess that's why we are here."

I thanked the girl and and left her a tip then went to my room and took a nap. It was after eight when I woke up. Mom had not called so I called her.

She answered and I heard loud laughter and some lewd comments before she said, "I am fine."

"Yes, I can hear that. Ask Wendy if you can spend the night at her house. Enjoy yourself."

"Thank you son. Wendy has already told me I will be with her until we leave the day after tomorrow. I am now in her hot tub with her sister and her partner. I have discovered some sipping bourbon we need to pick up when we get to Vegas. I love you. Have fun. Bye."

She hung up before I had a chance to say good-bye.

I got up, took a shower and dressed. I decided to walk to downtown and look around. I did not feel like unhitching the trailer from the car and Felicity struck me as town I could walk to anywhere.

I went by Wendy's Jewelry and noticed there was a workshop right by the display window. There was also a monitor facing the sidewalk displaying an engagement ring and a name under it. It was as impressive as a single diamond solitaire ever gets.

As I was about to continue the picture of the ring changed, as did the name. Twenty seconds later it changed again.

Each ring was gorgeous. Each ring was unique.

Wendy was an artist.

I got to a shop that bragged about gourmet junk food but it was closed so I made a mental note to stop there the next day.

When I got to downtown I saw a Puerto Rican restaurant that featured empanadillas but it was also closed. I love empanadillas.

The ladies gym had three blonde ladies racing each other on stationary bikes and a Hispanic and a black woman doing martial arts behind them. Another tall blonde and a short redhead were doing floor exercises.

None looked like they needed a gym.

The seafood restaurant across the street from them had no place to sit so I went on.

At the end of the block I saw an Italian restaurant that was still open. As I walked past I saw a seat at a table for two that had just one chair, the only empty chair in the place. I hurried in and signaled one and was led to the chair.

I ordered linguini with garlic olive oil and shrimp.

I noticed that everyone that came in and everyone that left got kisses from several others. I was beginning to feel awkward being alone in the place but dinner arrived and I was soon distracted. It was the best thing I had eaten in years. As soon as I finished I wanted another.

The manager came over to be friendly and asked if I was a tourist. I said, "Sort of, I drove my Mom to town to visit with a friend."

She asked me who and I answered Wendy.

Her face went blank and then asked, "Are you Sean? Is your Mother Marti?"

I nodded yes, and she immediately screamed, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen and told the chef, "Marti is with Wendy now, this is her son!"

He came to me and hugged me and said, "We are so happy you didn't disappoint her."

Then to the manager he said, "Call your Mom."

His name was Julian and I got confirmation from him that Wendy had sunk into a foul mood recently.

He said, "She did not want anyone to fall in with her so she tried to keep her grief to herself. The anniversary weekend of when she and her husband became a couple is this weekend. We have become very worried.

Marissa's mother is one of Wendy's closest friends and knew Wendy had a special web friend.

She contacted your mother and tried to get her to come over.

When she agreed to move to California Marti said she would try to convince you to drive and to make the detour. Wendy was very excited when your Mom called her to tell her she was on the way.

I think she expected you tomorrow."

"Mom decided to skip our day in Houston and come straight here. We are a day early. Mom is in Wendy's hot tub right now."

"Marissa, tell her they are in the tub." The guy hollered.

I heard Marissa tell her mother that.

"Now for the important part, how did you like your meal?"

I laughed and said, "Most delectable, whatever else you put in the garlic olive oil was inspired. The shrimp was excellent. The pasta was definitely freshly made. I will be having the same thing again."

He laughed then the manager assaulted him with a happy kiss. After seeing their rings I concluded they were husband and wife

I was somewhat worried when I got a nearly identical kiss from her but he just rushed back to the stove and began filling orders.

Marissa took me back to my table only to see it already had a new diner in it. I was fine with that and went to the register to pay.

Marissa said, "You have already paid your bill here tonight. Go to the club across the street, my sisters are there. Make friends then follow them to the biker bar and make more friends. You are unlikely to see your Mom for nearly two days."

I returned her goodbye kiss and followed her suggestions.

The club was pretty much equally divided between straight, gay, and lesbian. I did not bring up Wendy's name but by the end of my stay many seemed to know who I was. I did not see anyone that looked like Marissa but I did make friends.

I was tall and decent looking with dark red hair and a nice smile. I was a good dancer. Everyone that asked me to dance with them I did, even with a gay guy.

A lesbian couple that I had sought me out and danced with asked me if I needed a ride to the biker bar and I decided to go with them. On the way over I asked who made their rings.

"Wendy," was their reply.

"Do you know who made Julian's and Marissa's?"

"Wendy,"

They told me they were Petra and Sally and were very happy to hear my Mom was with Wendy.

"Mom is likely in the tub with them by now," the little blonde said.

"Are you and Marissa sisters?"

"Yes," was the surprising reply from both.

Marissa was a green eyed Latina woman although likely not Mexican. Sally was a blue-eyed blonde. Petra had jet-black hair and black eyes with pale white skin and looked European.

Petra further confused the issue when she mentioned that Marissa's Mom's husband was their Dad.

"He walked us down the aisle."

I wondered if I would be in town long enough to figure all that out.

We pulled into a very crowded place and handed the keys to a valet. There was a cover charge but we were never asked to pay. Two uniformed policewomen took turns standing by the door and wandering around the place. Many women kissed them including Petra and Sally.

I knew I was in a different place when an altercation between two girls grew violent. One of the cops slapped both and ordered them to kiss or be arrested.

Cops slapping citizens was a no-no everywhere but apparently not here. Neither was ordering them to kiss, which was also likely a no-no.

One of the girls was hesitant but they kissed.

The cop was not satisfied and ordered them to give each other a real kiss. Both hesitated so the cop reached behind her to her handcuffs pouch.

Their next kiss quickly became passionate and the cop walked away as the surrounding ladies applauded and yelled at them, "It's about time you morons."

The combatants were giggling with tears in their eyes when they ran after the cop and gave her voracious kisses then ran out the door hand in hand.

Everyone was smiling.

Petra went to the bar and ordered for us as Sally pulled me to the dance floor. We danced through two songs then found Petra standing by a tall table. I managed to take two sips before Petra pulled me back to the dance floor. We stayed there for two songs then I went to the table as one of those line dance songs began to play.

I did notice I was the only guy dancing with girls; all the other guys were dancing alone except for two who danced with each other.

As I drank my beer two maturer women, a blonde and a redhead, came to me and asked if my name was Sean.

I nodded yes and without another word each gave me fabulous kisses and walked away.

As the line dance ended Sally and Petra came towards me accompanied by a tall, stunning blonde wearing glasses and a ponytail. She was already kissing me before she was introduced as Ruthie.

Ruthie ended the kiss, said "Hi," and then resumed kissing me. It was the best kiss I had ever gotten from anyone I had known for under fifteen seconds.

It was also the best body I had ever had pressed to me. I soon had an erection which Ruthie pointed out to the other two then kissed me again.

Petra and Sally wanted to feel my erection and pushed Ruthie away.

Ruthie was as big as both of them put together but allowed herself to be moved to the side. Petra enjoyed our kiss but Sally became voracious and as she backed away from the kiss her hand was gripping my cock.

"Conference," Petra said to Sally and pulled her to a corner. Ruthie resumed kissing me as she pressed her pussy to my cock. She did not stop when Petra and Sally came back.

Petra said to Ruthie, "Listen you freak of nature, we get him tonight. You don't work tomorrow so you can have him all day. Guard him for us until we get back with work clothes."

Ruthie nodded and intensified the kiss. I caressed her ass and she moaned into the kiss.

"Are you staying at the resort?" she asked.

"Yes," I said and she was soon pulling me out the door.

Sooner than my brain could absorb what was happening a naked Ruthie was over my naked body and fucking me hard. Her orgasm was epic and she collapsed on me panting for air.

She reached for her phone, pressed two buttons and said, "We are in his room, number...."

"Four forty three," I said.

She repeated the number then said, "Yes, we have fucked. No, he is still full of ammunition. He has great control so he will probably will still be able function when you get here, if you hurry."

I turned her to her back and draped her thighs over mine and resumed our fuck slowly. I rubbed my face on her tits, which she loved then I caressed her clit with my thumb, which she really loved. I combined those two with the fuck and she had another big cum.

I kissed her for a while then resumed fucking her but just as I started there was a knock at the door. Ruthie would not release me so I carried her to the door with my cock still in her pussy.

Sally and Petra came in wearing only t-shirts and those were coming off as soon as they threw their bags on the couch.

As Ruthie and I got back in bed Sally pushed Ruthie off me and slammed her pussy over my cock then began a torrid fuck.

Sally had three large orgasms while Petra made love to Ruthie's pussy alongside us.

Ruthie was holding my hand. I was surprised by how right that felt. Our hands just fit perfect with each other.

After her third orgasm Sally paused and said, "I have been hungry for cock for a long time but we did not want complications. You are leaving town the day after tomorrow so no complications. Petra, your turn."

Petra was not sure she wanted a turn but covered my body with hers anyway.

Ruthie said, "Slow and easy, let your pussy lubricate his cock as you slide down, ignore the pressure and enjoy the slide.

OK, he is in. Now set your pace as slowly as you need, he will wait for you."

Ruthie looked at me for confirmation and I nodded then pulled Petra to me for a deep loving kiss. Long before the kiss ended Petra was fucking me gently.

She sat up and Sally and Ruthie kissed her.

Petra moaned and intensified the fuck. Ruthie and Sally inhaled her tits and Petra had an orgasm but kept fucking me.

I urged the others away and flipped Petra and me over. I began long, hard, but somewhat slow strokes. Her orgasms began to flow from one to another. Her arms and legs surrounded me. I increased the speed and she fell into the abyss, not breathing.

I fucked harder and faster as she rose from the pit and screamed her way to a giant orgasm then panted to a sob.

I slowed as I kissed her. As soon as I rolled off her body Ruthie picked her up and carried her to the other bed.

Petra was soon moaning and Sally was already fucking me again but she was a lot less frantic for her second fuck.

She kissed me and whispered, "I am on the pill, cum in me. I turned us over after her fourth orgasm and fucked her exactly like I had fucked her partner except her cum was silent although her body wasn't.

"Oh," she said as she felt my cum shoot into her.

I rolled off her and cuddled her to me.

"What time do you need to get up?" I asked her.

"Five AM. My cell phone will ring. Petra can wait until six-thirty. Ruthie does not work tomorrow. You will have time to fuck each of us in the morning."

We noted the other two were sleep. I kissed Sally and we spooned. We were asleep in seconds.

When I awoke I found Sally was already in mid fuck and had her orgasm just as I became fully awake and enjoyed it with her, although I did not cum.

She kissed me hard then went to the shower.

I was mostly back to asleep when she kissed me bye.

Apparently Petra had been in the bathroom because I saw her zombie her way to my bed and join me as Sally walked out the door.

We slept for about an hour and I awoke just before six thirty.

I did not wait for her to wake up and slowly slid my cock into her pussy. She was wide-awake as I reached bottom and began to kiss her. She turned off her phone alarm and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I fucked her softly until she had a nice cum. I rolled us over putting her on top and she began a more vigorous fuck with an intense ending cum.

She went to the shower then kissed me before she left.

I moved to the other bed and curled up with Ruthie. She was a lot bigger than the other two and seemed to fit my body perfectly as we spooned. I was still kissing her shoulder when I went back to sleep.

It was after eight when I woke up but Ruthie was still asleep. I went to pee and got back in bed at its foot. I kissed and licked the soles of her feet and her toes then began my trip up her body licking and kissing every inch of the way.

She had returned from slumber while I sucked her toes and was wide-awake well before I was at her thighs.

She moaned as I kissed my way up her thighs on my way to her pussy.

She groaned when I got to her pussy.

I stayed there until her orgasm had passed then resumed my trip. I stayed at her tits with a finger on her clit until she had another cum.

My cock slid into her pussy as I kissed her lips. She groaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around me as Sally and Petra had done but Ruthie was the biggest and most physically powerful woman I had ever fucked. Her long legs pulled my cock into her deeply. I loved that.

I began an ever-intensifying fuck that had both of us filling the room with sound. Our orgasms were so intense it was necessary for us to hold on to each other for a long time afterwards.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers