Felicity Ch. 48

Story Info
Hanna
6.9k words
4.88
13.6k
4
0

Part 49 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Chapter 48: The Intruder

I was now forty years old and single. My wife and I had divorced six years before but we had remained friends even after she remarried. I had dated and gotten laid often enough but the women soon saw me as a potential high income husband and began to demand my undivided attention. I had no intention of getting married again.

Months between fucks became the norm followed by three months of frantic bouts of passion followed by months of celibacy as I tried to break a relationship. My fascination with a woman ebbed quickly after about three months. Each woman had often heard my mantra of never getting married again but most had decided it didn't apply to them. I rarely got a clean friendly break from a relationship.

Eventually the resentment of my former lovers got to me and after I walked my daughter down the aisle I moved to the city. I bought a nice patio home in the suburbs and concentrated on my job. I am a dermatologist.

My new home had two bedrooms and two baths. The second, smaller bedroom became my office but had a comfortable futon for surprise guests.

It was just a few weeks later when I began to feel my new home was haunted. I did not believe in ghosts and there were no manifestations but I felt that someone had been there when I was at work. I had a dog, a yellow lab named Patty and she did not seem to be upset so I chalked it up to my imagination. But the feeling persisted.

I changed the locks on the doors and made sure my windows were locked but that did not help. I was convinced someone was coming in.

I spent a weekend installing cameras throughout the house then on Monday I tapped into them from work.

There was a woman in the house petting my dog.

She looked like she was exhausted and was soon on my sofa sound asleep with my dog by her side. She was a small woman, with short red hair hair, in her late thirties maybe, a bit skinny. She was dressed normally although I could tell she wore no bra. She appeared to have nice tits.

I decided not to call the police, after all nothing had been missing and my dog did not view her as a threat. Plus she obviously needed the sleep.

I checked on her periodically and watched her sleep for about five and a half hours before she got up and went to the second bathroom. I had not put a camera in there so I did not know what she did but my dog followed her.

It took more than half an hour for her to re-emerge and when she did she was carrying her clothes, she was nude. She was the first nude woman in my new house. She looked nice.

My dog was still with her and followed her to the kitchen. I lost sight of her there, my camera was aimed towards the refrigerator, but when she re-appeared she was dressed except for her jeans. She gave my dog a treat, which she must have brought; I was out of treats and had been for a few days. The intruder put what appeared to be a cup of ramen soup into the microwave then sat on the floor to pet the dog. It was clear to me they liked each other.

She stood and ate her soup while standing then disappeared off camera. I panned to the other cameras but there was no one there. After about thirty minutes I saw my dog asleep on the couch where she had slept. The woman was apparently gone. She had made herself at home in my house for almost seven hours.

When I got home there were no signs anyone had intruded but now I knew someone had. I saw her in my house everyday that week but never saw how she got in or left. I needed more cameras.

That weekend I installed four more, another in the kitchen, one on the patio, and one in each bathroom.

The following Monday she was again in the house before I got to my desk at work and was asleep on the couch soon after. This time when she went into the bathroom I had a camera to follow her and saw her get nude and go into the shower. She was definitely skinny.

She definitely had fine tits.

She emerged and used paper towels to dry herself and the shower walls; the roll was under the sink. I wondered if I was missing one or if she had brought it.

In the kitchen I saw a backpack by the washer/drier I had not seen from the other camera. She stuffed her dirty clothes in my washer and ran it without detergent. She then pulled out panties and a t-shirt from the backpack and put those on. She pet my dog then pulled out her cup of ramen soup and put it in the microwave.

Her clothes had been in the washer only about five minutes when she moved them to the drier and put her jeans in with them. She again ate standing up then she and the dog went out to the patio. They played. My dog adored her. She adored my dog.

Twenty minutes later she got her clothes out of the dryer, stuffed them into her backpack then locked the back door with the dead bolt. My new patio camera showed her and the dog going out through the doggy door. It was a tighter fit for the dog.

After petting the dog one more time she went out through the yard gate to the front of house.

By the end of the week I was watching her only when she got in and out of the shower. I worried about the fact that she seemed to be undernourished. I worried about where she was on weekends. I worried about how much I really wanted her tits.

The following Monday I left her two towels in the bathroom with a note asking her to please give the dog a bath too.

She was panic-stricken at first and ran out of the bathroom but soon calmed and began to search for cameras. She found the first four I set up, they were in plain sight behind little domes on the ceiling; she had not noticed them until then. She realized I had been watching her for a while.

She did not see the last four as I had hidden them. She did look for one in the bathroom but that one was behind what was now a two-way mirror.

I saw her give me a small smile from the camera in the living room then walk to the bathroom with the dog. I had bought shampoo and conditioner for her hair, nice smelling soap, and a toothbrush. The dog shampoo was also in the bathroom.

Labs love water and mine was very pleased when she was allowed into the shower. When they emerged they were both very happy. After drying herself and the dog she hung both towels on the hooks behind the door and dressed in the bathroom. She likely knew I had seen her walk around naked and decided to be modest. I was very glad for the camera in the bathroom.

The scene in the kitchen was as usual except she threw her empty soup cup in my trash.

She was definitely skinny.

The next morning when she got in she found a box of cereal on the counter, a bowl with a spoon, a carton of milk next to a glass, and a bottle of women's multi-vitamins next to it. I left her a note that said her lunch was any frozen dinner in the freezer.

She looked up to the camera in the kitchen and gave me a very nice smile. That afternoon I found a cup of ramen soup on the counter, unopened. In the trash I found the box to a fried chicken dinner.

The following day I had a note for her on the couch that told her I had a comfortable futon in the office that had enough room for her and the dog. She had a gorgeous smile.

Things stayed that way for about eight weeks. I saw her gain weight and become more radiant. I saw her load and run the dishwasher, vacuum and dust; I was not a good housekeeper.

I saw her look through a photo album I had on the coffee table that my daughter had given me. It had photos of the two of us from the day she was born through the day she married. It was my most prized possession but I knew it was safe in her hands; her smile was brilliant as she looked through it. I thought I saw her eyes moisten. I had already decided I liked her.

The intruder walked through my house wearing just a t-shirt when she wanted to wash her jeans too. She would put all her clothes in the washer when she came in and in the drier after her sleep.

Apparently she had decided I had already seen her nude and it didn't matter or had decided to thank me for my hospitality. She undressed in the kitchen. Then I reminded myself she did not know I could now see that end of the kitchen, she likely just though she was out of my sight.

She signed for FedEx packages and got the mail for me. Had I had any neighbors at home at that time they would have assumed she lived there. It was then that I realized that she indeed lived there.

I seldom left notes for her over those weeks and the intruder had never left notes for me until my dog Patty got sick. She left me a note describing the symptoms, (vomiting and confusion), and asked me to keep an eye on her that evening but she was sure whatever caused it was out of her system. She had rinsed her mouth with the hose and had left her with plenty of water to drink.

She ended the note by saying, "Thanks for everything. Hanna."

I now had a name for the intruder. I liked the name Hanna.

That evening I saw no signs of vomit in the house or patio but my dog seemed to be a bit frazzled and drank a lot of water. I checked around my patio and saw that a neighbor's oleander had stuck a small branch between the slats of the fence. I decided that must have been the problem and shoved the branch back through. Then I saw the dead chewed up toad.

The mouth hose rinse Hanna had done to my dog possibly saved her life.

I had begun to suspect she was a homeless prostitute. Twice during those weeks she had come in with a black eye, once she had cried herself to sleep. I had not asked but suggested in a note that after rough nights she could use the tub in my bathroom.

My bathroom had a separate tub and shower but I seldom used the tub even though it had water jets. She used it the next time she had cried herself to sleep. I saw an angry welt just under a breast.

That drew a surprising amount of ire from me; I wanted to kill the bastard that would punch a woman that hard. It took three weeks for the bruise to fade.

Three months after I had discovered her in my home I left work early one Wednesday afternoon and waited for her to leave my house. I followed her to a bus stop and followed the bus into town. She got off near the Greyhound bus station and I saw her put her backpack in a station locker. She then walked to an area full of bars and go into the first one. That bar advertised it provided free appetizers. It was dark by then.

Forty minutes later she walked to the next block and went into another bar then came out with a guy and followed him behind a dumpster. Their movements told me she was giving him a blowjob.

She was putting a bill in her jeans when they emerged but she stayed by the dumpster. A different guy came out and found her, both went behind the dumpster and she gave another blowjob.

She moved down the street past the next two bars and went into the third. A blowjob later she continued down the street.

She gave seven blowjobs that evening before returning to the bus station and resting around three AM. She dozed intermittently but she got less than an hours sleep.

The guy that appeared to be the station chief ushered her into his office when he came in at about six. She was back out after five minutes and went straight to the ladies room. When she emerged about twenty minutes later, she got her backpack, got a coke out of a vending machine and walked two blocks to the bus stop. It was nearly seven AM when I watched her get on the bus to my neighborhood.

I got home first and was waiting for her in my kitchen when she came in.

I said, "I have been following you all night and I am as wrung out as you are. Eat your breakfast then get some sleep. We will talk after your shower."

I kissed her cheek and went to bed. When I woke up I wondered if she was still in the house but found her sound asleep on the futon with my dog.

I stopped myself from kissing her and walked away then realized I had already kissed her so I turned around and kissed her cheek again.

I took a shower then went to the kitchen and cooked a late lunch for us.

She sat with me and we ate in silence.

As soon as we finished she said, "I will not come back here. I am sorry."

"Why would you stop coming here? You would be homeless otherwise."

"I though that was what the talk was all about."

"Oh, no. Sorry. It's just that I saw you make a hundred and forty dollars last night and you likely make more on weekends. You make enough for a cheap apartment of your own and a much better diet. Where is the money going? Drugs?"

"No. To Mom and my daughter. My daughter has a condition and her medicine is expensive. What I make barely covers the prescriptions. I also made the mistake of stealing from work and I am paying that back too. I can't get a decent job."

"Do you enjoy giving blowjobs?"

"It's a living," she answered with a rueful smile.

I waited for her to continue and she added, "Yes, I like sucking off a clean, gentle man. I really like the two that kiss me before and after the blowjob. Both of those men are gay. They like me. Unfortunately I rarely see those men. Most nights are like the one you saw, I was just happy everyone paid and none hit me.

I did see you as I walked from the third bar to the next. It took me a while to realize it was you since you stayed at the opposite side of the street. I continued my rounds so you would understand what I was."

"You stayed at the first bar for a while. Where you busy?"

"No, I eat the appetizers there then drink a glass of coconut rum over ice to help me get started. I don't do business there."

"Do you fuck any of them?"

"No. Never have, and in fact I have never been asked. I don't seem to appeal to men that way. Most do want to see my tits but just as you saw I always wear jeans."

"You do have fine tits," I said as I poured coffee for us.

"Thank you."

"Where do you go on weekends?"

"The bus station mostly. Sometimes I spend the day riding different busses. I have a pass. That's how I found your house and this worthless watchdog."

She was softly petting my dog that I suspected preferred her to me. It had been my daughter's dog in the first place.

"How much do you need to send home each week?"

"Five hundred."

"I will pay you five hundred a week for you to be my live in maid, cook, and dog sitter."

"What? Wait, you want me to stay here?"

"Yes, and give up cruising for blowjobs. That will eventually get you really hurt and or arrested."

"Deal," she said as she jumped into my arms and gave me a ferocious hug.

I had surprised myself when I made the offer. I had been thinking about her safety and truly did not want her to get hurt. Her reaction told me she really wanted to escape that life. It told me my rash decision had been the right one.

"Lets go shopping," I said.

I took her hand and led her to my car and took us to a large merchant cube. She bought panties, shorts, blouses, make-up, hairbrush and fingernail polish. No bras. We bought chicken, steak, pork chops, and big bags of frozen mixed vegetables. She got dog treats. I had my house key duplicated and bought her a key chain to put it on. She gave me another ferocious hug.

It was our first day of personal contact but we felt we had known each other for a while. She was amazed I liked her.

When we returned home we to put everything away then she cooked us a very nice dinner even though she kept apologizing that she had not cooked anywhere in nearly five months.

After dinner I went to my bedroom and changed clothes putting on gym shorts and a t-shirt. After she cleaned the kitchen she joined me in the living room wearing the large t-shirt she slept in. I knew she wore nothing underneath.

We were watching the news that evening when she wondered out loud if any of her customers missed her.

"I am sure all of them do," I said.

She smiled and crawled from the sofa to me on my recliner. Her hand went up into my shorts and she pulled out my cock.

"You do not need to do this at all. I am not paying you for this."

"This and all of the rest you are getting are free, gifts to the finest gentleman I have ever met."

My cock was erect by then and quickly in her mouth. She made love to it and stopped me from cumming twice. Twice I interrupted her with a kiss and she moaned before resuming the blowjob. Many minutes had passed before she deep-throated my cock and I exploded down into her stomach. She kept on sucking my cock until it went into a deep sleep.

That was far and away the best blowjob I had ever experienced. I also suspected none of her customers had ever received that level of a gift except perhaps the gay men.

She began to stand but I pulled her onto my lap and was soon fingerfucking her. I was right; the only thing she wore was the shirt. She was very wet and very horny so she began her orgasms quickly and they continued for a while. Eventually she pushed my hand away. Then she kissed me. It was a lover's kiss.

We spent the next twenty minutes with her on my lap just caressing each other and kissing as we watched the late show.

"You need to go to bed so you can go to work tomorrow."

"Right, Will you be able to sleep? Your hours are reversed."

"Yes, soon. Will it bother you if I run the washer and dryer?"

"No. I usually start the dishwasher before going to bed."

"Thanks, I always wash my new clothes before wearing them. I will run the dishwasher too, I already loaded it. Good night."

We kissed and I went to bed.

The following morning I found her sound asleep on the futon. Patty was curled around her. I had lost my dog.

That afternoon when I checked my home video I saw a sign on the couch that said, "Call me," and had a number. I did and she told me she needed to go to a bank and send a money order home so she was leaving the house for a while.

"Where is home?" I asked.

"Down the coast about eighty miles."

"Call your Mom and tell her you will be visiting her in the morning. We can give her the money directly."

"You sure?"

I could hear the surprise and elation in her voice.

"Yes, tell her we are taking them out to lunch."

"I'll call right now. Bye"

Apparently I had not been completely sure her story about her kid was true. Apparently it was. I was happy. I wondered about her cell phone.

That night I got a fine dinner and a fine blowjob. I took her to several orgasms with what she called my magic finger.

The following morning we drove to her hometown of Felicity and her mother's house. On the way I suggested she call and tell them we were on our way. She said her phone didn't work outside the city; it was a monthly plan with a company that only served large cities. On Monday I put her on my plan and she was stunned to see that the package she had signed for the following week was addressed to her.

That Saturday her Mom and her daughter welcomed me warmly. Hanna introduced me as her boss.

Her daughter had Turner's syndrome. She was small for her age, I had assumed she was seven or eight but she was closer to twelve. There were short stretches of time in which she seemed to tune the rest of the world out. Hanna looked at me and whispered, "No, she is not autistic. The doctor said she is just a weird kid."

I like weird kids," I said to her daughter, Paris. She giggled.

It was obvious Hanna adored her daughter and her mother. It was obvious they adored her.

We went to their favorite Italian restaurant and Hanna urged me to order the shrimp linguini like she had. Hanna's mother Amy ordered ravioli. Paris had just the linguini in pink sauce and a very thick milk shake.

"Paris seldom chews her food, Hanna said. Her sauce is made just for her; it has pureed spinach, carrots, garlic and tomatoes to add nutrition to her food. All that and the olive oil is why it's pink. Of course since it's pink Paris will eat all of it."

Hanna and I sometimes slurped the linguini; which was Paris' way of eating them. We made her giggle. I found it to be fun.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12