Felicity Ch. 52

Story Info
Lacy.
6.2k words
4.76
12.4k
2

Part 53 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

I had just turned into my driveway and saw what appeared to be a package by my front door. It was Halloween so I assumed whatever trick it was would be ruined, it was raining hard and water was blowing into the porch.

As I ran to the door I noted it was not a package, it was a person, a small woman.

Lacey?

A wet and shivering woman lifted her head and began to cry.

"I'm sorry. I could not think of where else to go."

I took her bags and rushed us inside.

She looked like hell. Her eyes were red and puffy; she had been crying a long time. She was wet and shivering so I took her to my second bedroom, took her clothes off then put her into a warm shower.

I went to her bags, opened them and saw everything in them was wet. I dumped it all into my washer then went to my room and got a sweatshirt for her. I returned to the shower and saw she had stopped shivering so I led her out and dried her off. I helped her put on a sweatshirt and led her to the kitchen.

I fixed hot chocolate for both of us and added some Kahlua to hers. I took two dinners I had cooked from my freezer and warmed them up. As we waited on them I studied her. She had lost perhaps fifty pounds. Twenty of those pounds she probably needed to lose but she was now definitely underweight.

It had been five years since I had seen her, my wife. That last time was in my living room, I was trying to end our marriage. We had been separated for a month and she wanted us to give it another try.

I had placed a folder from a private eye firm on the coffee table in front of her and left the room. She was gone when I returned. She had left the photographs out.

Months later I learned she had vanished that day, had just packed up and left. Yet there she was, five years to the day.

I placed her pasta and chicken dinner in front of her and watched her eat. It had obviously been a while since her last meal. I fixed her another chocolate and added a bit more liquor to it than I had the first time. She gave me a very grateful smile.

I had decided to hold off on the questions until the morning. After she finished the chocolate I steered her to bed, covered her up and kissed her cheek.

"Sleep as late as you need," I said and after turning off the light I left her room. I came back to check on her about five minutes later and she was sound asleep.

I asked myself who did I need to call and came up blank. It occurred to me she was right, I would be the only person she could think of.

As I cleaned up the kitchen it sank into my brain I had handled her naked body more than once. I had not had a sexual thought about her in five years. I laughed at myself about having one now.

The girl I had been dating called and told me the weather was too bad for us to go out. She told me she would call me the next day if she could. As expected she never called me again.

I was not a good date. I lost track of conversations and was not a good sex partner. Often I lost my erection before the woman could orgasm. My few orgasms were by my hand.

I refused to blame my ex wife but everyone else did.

The only person anywhere close to being family was asleep in my house. I chuckled at the improbability.

The next morning was Saturday and it was still raining. We were in a drought so everyone that did not own golf clubs was happy for the rain.

I checked on Lacey and found her still asleep. It was a bit after nine and I expected her to sleep until noon.

I put her clothes in the dryer and sat for my third cup of coffee. I set the coffee maker for a fresh pot but did not turn it on.

I was sorry I had shown her the photographs. She did not deserve that kind of pain. I did not either but I knew she was a free spirit when I married her.

I heard a commode flush so I turned on the coffee pot and started the toasts. I got the grape jelly out and put it on the table. Grape jelly toast sandwiches were her usual breakfast and she had gotten me hooked on them.

"Good morning. Where is the stuff from my bag?"

"In the dryer. I was all soaked. Fix yourself some coffee and sit down. Your breakfast is almost ready."

She saw grape jelly on the table and smiled. She was still up when the toaster popped and brought the toast to the table with her.

She ate in silence then got another cup of coffee.

"I want to thank you for bringing me in and out of the cold. For giving me a bed to sleep on. For giving me food. I was expecting kindness from you but would not have been surprised if you had called the cops. I would have been OK with it, jail cells are dry."

"Where have you been?"

"Everywhere. Kansas first, I have a step-sister there but her husband would not allow me to stay there more than a week.

Then Denver trying to get a job but only finding one in a hotel cleaning crew.

Then Las Vegas where I again got on a hotel cleaning crew.

I followed a lead for a job in Los Angeles that proved to be false. Got on another cleaning crew job until that company went under. I became homeless."

She took a swig of her coffee and said, "I guess I should confess all of it."

"You do not need to. I understand people have to do things they don't want to for a meal and a place to sleep. How did you get back here and how long have you been back?"

"I stole money from a clients wallet and got on a bus, I got here yesterday afternoon. The rain began when I was still almost four miles away from you. No one stopped to offer me a ride. I was hoping I would not die before I got here. When you brought me in and got me warm I thought I had."

I got up and kissed her softly. "I am glad you made it," I said.

I picked up in the kitchen and left her with her coffee. I brought her the smaller bag she carried and gave it to her.

"The stuff here was not very wet. I took everything out last night and wiped it off. The bag was dry this morning so I put it all back in."

She was grateful then embarrassed. She knew I had seen her box of condoms.

The dryer buzzed and I pulled out the clothes and dumped them on her bed. Lacey came with me and folded what needed folding and I hung up what need hanging up. It was then I noticed that her ass was in plain sight when she bent over the bed.

She found the panties she wanted and put them on.

"I'm sorry. I have lost my modesty the last two years. I will be more careful while I am here."

"There is no need to go overboard on that," I said with a grin.

She laughed and threw panties at me. I caught it and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Don't you dare?"

"Dare what?"

"Jack-off then use them to wipe yourself."

"You remember that I see."

She smiled then her face became serious. "I remember everything. I thought of you every day. When I hit rock bottom in L.A. it came to me you are the only family I had."

She began to cry so I went to her and held her to me. When her sobs stopped I kissed her lips and said, "Welcome back home."

She gave me a ravenous kiss then went into her bathroom.

I did notice she did not have much. We needed to go shopping.

I went to my bedroom to get dressed and waited for her to emerge. She was wearing the same clothes she was wearing on my porch. They were very big on her.

I stood, took her hand and I hurried us to my car. She did not ask where we were going but was not surprised it was Cube-Mart.

"Get everything you need from when you get up in the morning to when you go to bed. Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, mouth wash, everything."

I sat where people wait for prescriptions until she came back.

I said, "Get three outfits, two good enough for job interviews and one for going out to dinner. Hustle, hustle."

She gave me a serious kiss then disappeared. She came back after thirty minutes just giddy with happiness. I put the dresses in the cart and said, "Underwear,"

She came back in less than ten minutes. I told her, "Shirts, shorts, sneakers."

She came back with two of each and I told her to go back and get a sweater, sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

We checked out and I took her to a shoe store then to Ulta cosmetics and said, "One each."

She knew exactly what she wanted and where it was. My birthday and holiday presents to her had been gift certificates from there.

I took us to Cheddars for lunch. She savored every bite.

I took us home, helped her carry things into her room then sat in my living room and watched college football.

When she came out and sat next to me she waited for a commercial then gave me a long loving kiss.

"Umm, Lacey," I said as I looked at my crotch. Her hand was on my hardening cock.

"Oh. Sorry. I had promised to behave," she said as she squeezed my cock.

"Are we still married?"

"I have not filed for divorce."

"I have not either."

Her hand stayed on my crotch.

She was wearing one of her new shirt and shorts outfit. She looked delicious.

"You look fabulous," I said.

"Not delicious?"

I laughed and admitted that, "Yes, delicious."

"That is the still best compliment I have ever gotten. I had hoped I would get one with one of my new outfits. Now I expect one with every outfit."

"Oh, we are getting cocky I see,"

"Speaking of cocky," she said as she squeezed my cock briefly.

She kissed me softly and went to the kitchen. I heard her open every door then go to my office and come out with a pad and a pencil.

Lacey was the best home cook I had ever known. I was hoping it was a list for the grocery store.

She rejoined me on the couch and fell asleep after kissing me.

I picked her up and carried her to bed. That was when I noticed she probably weighed less than eighty pounds. I also noted that she did not have bra or panties on. I took her new sandals off her feet and covered her legs with a quilt and kissed her gently.

I returned to the couch and picked up the list. As I had hoped it was a list of groceries and I figured I could have them all in the kitchen before she awoke so I went to the grocery store. I also bought a case of the nutrition protein drinks.

I had everything put away when she joined me in the kitchen. I was making an omelet with sausage, bacon and cheese for her and making a BLT for me. She put her arms around me and kissed the back of my neck before sitting down.

"Where is the list I made for you?"

"Already filled. I remembered you like eggs."

"Oh, sorry. I had forgotten you don't. They never would have been on the list had I remembered."

The rain had stopped that afternoon but it had returned that night. It was getting colder. After we ate and she drank her health drink I fixed a pot of chocolate and poured half the bottle of Kahlua in it. We went to the living room and I lit the fireplace.

We sat and watched the fire for a while.

She suddenly said, "My first trick was in Denver. I was on a hotel cleaning crew and I got hit on sometimes. I had been there a year when one guy offered me ten dollars to give him a blowjob. I laughed. Before I left his room he was up to a hundred dollars.

The next day he resumed his offer at $200.00. That got my attention and did not out and out reject it. I needed the money and he was a clean-cut man.

As I left his room he offered me $300.00 to spend the night with him. I did not answer. By the time I finished my shift I had decided I needed the money and the fuck. I spent that night and the next three in his bed. On the morning he left he gave me a thousand dollars.

I turned a few more tricks in Denver but began to feel someone suspected and I left town."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did. The fact that guys wanted to have sex with me was a turn on. The fact that a majority wanted me to have an orgasm was a real turn on. I only had one bad experience in Denver.

I was not so lucky in Vegas. A third of the men treated me like a cheap whore. I was not cheap," she said with a giggle.

"

When I ran into a bastard I usually stopped for a while and just cleaned rooms but eventually went back to tricks. There were enough good men and women to keep me there for three years."

I got up and replenished our drinks and turned on the stereo before I sat back down.

I said, "You know I had always known you really liked sex more than me. I even suspected you and Doris were more than just best friends."

She giggled and said, "Guilty on both charges."

We sat and watched the fire until it began to die out. Her hand was resting on my cock again. It was erect. She yawned and said she needed more sleep. "And you need to masturbate," she added with a giggle as she squeezed my cock.

"Lacey!"

She stood, gave me a long kiss and staggered to her room. I wondered if she was drunk.

I got up and put everything away. I made sure the fire was out then went to check on her. She was asleep, naked on top of her covers.

I moved her to one side and turned the covers. I lifted her over and began to pull the covers over her. I stopped and looked at her naked body. She was skinny but looked younger than her thirty year old self. Her tits were still magnificent. I resisted kissing them and pulled the covers over. I kissed her lips and went to my room. I masturbated.

I was finishing breakfast when she came into the kitchen the next morning.

"Your food is in the oven warmer. There is a fresh pot of coffee," I said.

I had a health drink on the table for her.

She drank that first then got the food out of the oven, a scrambled egg with chopped sausage and chives mixed in.

She put her dish away after she ate all her breakfast and got some coffee. That was when I noticed that what she wore was just a t-shirt, no panties, and no bra. She kissed me before sitting back down. I handed her the want ads section of the Sunday paper.

I bought the Sunday paper for the want ads myself. I had become disillusioned at my work and it had been years since I had taken advantage of the perks of living in a big city.

"Did you see any ads for hookers?" She asked with a small smile on her lips.

"No, I did see ads for bookkeepers. I get the Sunday paper because I need a change of scenery."

"I am your change of scenery," she said with a giggle.

I laughed and began to read the sports section. We refilled our coffee and wandered to the sofa in the living room. I gave her my unused marker and she began to circle some ads.

"How long do I have to find a job?" she asked me.

"As long as you need," I answered.

I saw her X through three ads then continued.

A few minutes later she put her head on the sofa arm and her legs on top of mine.

"Lacey? I can see your pussy when you recline like that."

"Oh," was all she said. She did not move.

I reached over and pulled her shirt down over her pussy. Five minutes later it was uncovered again.

She moved the paper away from her face and asked, "Do you have a computer? I need to send a resume'."

"Yes, my computer is in the my bedroom. Let me show you how to work it, it's an iMac."

We walked to my room and I saw her glance at my crotch. My partial erection was easy to spot. She giggled.

I showed her how the computer worked then told her I had Microsoft Word in it. She went to it and then asked if it had a sample resume' form.

I told her it did but I had no idea how to get to it. I suggested she Google "resume' forms" and she did.

I was going to leave but she turned for a kiss so I kissed her. She took my hand and kissed it and said, "Again, thanks."

I needed to masturbate so I went to her bathroom and found the hoped for panties she had worn the day before. It was the most powerful ejaculation I had in years.

I went back to the sofa and the sports section and noticed that I had no idea what the stories I had read said.

I began to search my mind to see if I could figure out how I felt about her. I was happy to see her, that I knew. I was happy to help her, that I knew. I did not know if I still loved her. I did know I would never trust her.

I had finished with the paper when she came out and handed me a written written sample of her resume' for me to read.

It was well written and I said, "I think that anyone looking for a bookkeeper would hire you immediately.

I like the part were you say you wanted back into a work force after failing to conceive a child. That covers the years you were not working. Well, you know," I said. I may have blushed.

Lacey gave me, a long kiss.

"Believe me it was very hard work at times. Do you want me to start lunch?"

"No, lets go out to a restaurant with a patio. It is a beautiful day."

We dressed, (she included panties and a bra), and we went to a touristy area on the bay. We waited for a table by the water and ordered an appetizer sampler.

We ate most of it then walked along the boardwalk.

Somewhere along the way we began holding hands. I chalked it up to old habits.

It was turning much cooler as the sun began to set so we went back home.

As soon as we were inside she kissed me. The first kiss was a thank you kiss. The next two were soft and long. The next one she caressed my lips with her tongue then quickly ran to her bedroom.

As I walked to mine I heard her moan.

I masturbated for the third time in two days and again had a strong ejaculation.

Apparently we were a bad influence on each other.

That evening we watched TV on the couch. She lay down and displayed her pussy to me again and caressed my cock with her feet. My cock was empty so it did not react until the news came on. She was asleep by then. I again carried her to her bed and tucked her in. I did not masturbate.

The next morning I went through my workday routine except I left the coffee pot ready for her.

The first thing I noticed while at work was that I had no way to check on her. She did not have a cell phone and I did not have a home phone. I called my carrier and ordered a home phone.

It then occurred to me she did not have transportation except by bus to downtown. We had a park and ride somewhat close by so she could drop me off there on days she had interviews.

I survived the Monday and went home.

Lacey had a fabulous dinner ready so I kissed her and I went to my room, changed to gym shorts and a t-shirt, and rejoined her in the kitchen.

My plate was in front of me when my butt hit the chair. I waited for her to sit before digging in.

"I remembered you love this. It may not be exactly right, I have not made it since the last time I made it for you."

"It is perfect," I said between big mouthfuls.

I had finished it in a very short time and stood to see if there was more.

"There is more but you need to drink something and rest first. I served you a big portion. Get a beer and tell me how your day went."

I wanted to strangle her and did growl at her like I used to do but instead I got a beer and one of the health drinks for her and sat. She was giggling.

"It was stressful, how was your day?"

She giggled and said, "Just stressful huh. To me stressful was hoping the guy would fuck me so I could get something to eat."

"OK, you trumped my answer. But my life is just plain dull. You on the other hand are still in the middle of an adventure and I want to hear today's chapter."

"Well today I got up as I heard you close the door and made it to the door after you pulled out. You missed seeing me naked."

"You opened the door naked?"

"Yes but it never crossed my mind I was until an hour or so later. No one saw me apparently, no cops have shown up.

I fixed myself breakfast, drank my protein drink, made up your bed, and then went to the computer. I found several possible jobs but they were lots of "you must have experience in" I do not have.

I decided to call you but an hour later I concluded you did not have a home phone."

"You will have a phone tomorrow, it will be coming here so please have clothes on."

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12