Felicity Gets Fondled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Horst had to admit that maybe the world was not so glum when he could score tit like that and make his friend spasm in climax just from fondling her. He thought maybe he smelled sex around her, like maybe she had gushed girl cum in her panties. He hoped so, and he was right!

Gretchen had broken off her conversation with the football player and had come up behind Horst while Felicity was climaxing. She watched the familiar sight of her friend's cute face contorted by orgasm as Felicity rode it out. Obligingly Gretchen screened the couple from view by standing to the side when Horst planted his kiss on Felicity's tit, so no one would complain -- not that there were many prudes at tits-out parties. When Horst then moved away to circulate around the party, Gretchen moved closer to Felicity, who was melodramatically fanning herself with her hand to show how hot what just happened had been. Gretchen also thought she smelled the familiar scent of Felicity's female secretions in the air. The girl was going to be spreading her pheromones all through the party!

Holding their beers, the girls finally caught up with their two friends in the far side of the living room and started talking. Dave seemed unusually down, not at all his usual funny self. Skidder, the taller of the two guys, was chatting up Gretchen and after about ten minutes they drifted away and Felicity thought she saw them go upstairs, where she guessed the bedrooms were. If that was where they were going, they hadn't wasted any time! Gretchen was gonna get boned good tonight! Skidder had a big one!

Turning her attention to Dave, Felicity, suddenly serious, asked if anything was wrong.

"I broke up with Helene," murmured Dave, miserably. Helene was from town -- she wasn't a student at the college but everyone knew her because her father ran the laundromat. She was a year behind them in age but had taken a year off after high school to work in her father's business and was planning to start at another college this fall. Everyone expected that they would still stay together as a couple. The other college was not far away.

"I'm really sorry!" Felicity only knew Helene slightly and wasn't impressed but she knew that Dave was totally in love with her. "I know it's hard!" Actually, she didn't. Felicity had not even had a serious boyfriend yet. She had been deflowered by her cousin, when he was visiting the family from another state.

"I'll never find anyone as good as her!" Dave moaned. "Or as good as you! I'll never be happy again!"

Felicity thought that was a little over the top but she saw that Dave was genuinely upset and wanted to give him a big hug around the neck. So focused was she on comforting Dave that it was only when her nipples felt the coarse texture of Dave's cable-knit sweater that she remembered that her tits were out. Dave was hugging her back and she felt her large breasts pleasantly pressed to his chest. His face was buried in her neck and shoulders. She felt a little confused. Dave was just a good friend, a guy she met in school, someone she palled around with, a grown-up kid, really, not like a real man. She didn't think of him as mate material. But this felt sexual.

"It will all be alright. You'll be happy again! You will know love again!" she assured him, remembering the lyric from a country-western song. Then, perhaps thinking that she would introduce him around to her friends until he found another girlfriend, she said something very ill advised. She said "I'll see to that!"

Dave sobbed, one of the few times in her young life that Felicity had seen a guy cry. "You're so good to me, Felicity! Thank you!" Felicity was not sure for what she was being thanked but she was very aware that Dave was holding her tight now and breathing into her cleavage. "You're making me feel like a man again!" Felicity knew this was true because his hard-on was poking her leg.

Felicity was feeling very womanly herself, all of a sudden. She was still very aroused from the fondling and from her earlier orgasm. She didn't have feelings for Dave "that way" but she was getting turned on again, this time by his need and her ability to comfort him, which made her feel really mature and womanly. His broad chest also felt good rubbing against her bare boobs and the hand he had already placed on her hip seemed to belong there.

She didn't quite know what to say, so she said "It will all be for the best. You're a great guy and any girl would want someone like you!" even though she didn't really have that kind of feeling for him herself and was not convinced that every girl would either, although she was sure some would if she could only match him up to the right friend. Still, it felt damn good to have him hold her and feeling his lips on her neck was almost as exciting as feeling his hand move up to the bare skin just above her skirt.

"You think so?" Dave said, pleading with his eyes for reassurance. "Do you think a girl will want me? Will I have a love life after Helene?" He was way too emotional about this, she thought. Helene was nice but she was way too young for him.

"Of course," Felicity said. "Any woman would want to make it with you." She was exaggerating to make him feel better but using the words "make it" might have been a mistake. "I think you're one of the hottest guys I know!" As soon as she said it, she realized that she had gone too far. Chalk it up to the beer.

Just then the lights went out in the living room. The two of them were standing in a far corner, leaning into each other. As soon as the lights went out, couples around them started making out. They had been waiting for this moment, which normally came at midnight during a tits-out party. Every college party needs a make-out room, tits-out or not, where couples can kiss and grope, get secret hand jobs under their clothes, and maybe indulge in blowjobs if they hid it from sight. After all the stimulation from fondling and groping, this heavy petting was the next step and, if they got lucky, a prelude to release, one way or the other! If they really wanted to do the deed, they went upstairs, where they could take off their clothes, as long as there was a room free.

Dave beamed and gave her another hug. "I hope you aren't just saying that, because our friendship means everything to me!" This time his hand went around to cup her shapely ass. What was she going to do now? Well, she thought, first she had to get him out of his funk -- that was most important. And it wasn't so awful if he transferred some of his emotion onto her -- he was a nice guy and she liked him well enough, and maybe they could be friends with benefits, like her and Gretchen. In a few days, when he finally got a grip on himself, she thought, she would introduce him around to some of her friends and let nature take its course. In the meantime, what were friends for if they didn't hang out together and support one another in tough times? Like the TV show. In the meantime, however, she had her own needs that weren't being met.

"Dave," Felicity said softly, "feel me up while we talk. I want my tits worked and you'll like it, too. It'll calm you down and get your mind off Helene." So while they stood in the dark, almost whispering, Dave fondled her as he talked about what had happened with Helene. Around them other couples were starting to moan and they heard soft sucking sounds. The couple nearest them was barely visible in the dim light but she could see that the guy had his hand up her skirt and the girl's head was thrown back, thrusting her bared tits out and into his mouth. Felicity then realized that they were the only ones having a real conversation.

"Felicity, you make me feel so much better," Dave said, kissing her on the lips. She loved the feeling of being kissed and penetrated by his tongue while his left hands was palming her tits -- she just didn't expect a French kiss from Dave. His right hand was down to the hem of her miniskirt now but she didn't notice. "I want to make you feel good, too!" Felicity was feeling pretty great already with his tit play and she was really getting into the feeling. So although she yelped in surprise, she didn't mind a bit when Dave lifted her skirt and put his hand between her legs. Some of the others in the room looked up at them, curious, when she cried out.

"Gosh, Felicity!" he said. "You're all wet! And you smell really good!" Felicity didn't do anything when he pushed his hand under the elastic of her panties. "You need to get out of these wet things! Your pussy might catch cold!" She stood there, tits feeling momentarily abandoned, while he bent down and pulled her panties down to her feet. She let him lift her leg by the ankle, reaching out to steady herself on the back of a nearby chair, and then she let him pull them off her foot but then she was surprised when he didn't put her leg down -- instead, he lifted her leg up higher and held it with his arm under her knee. She put her hand on his shoulder and then her arm around his neck to support herself. When he stood up, she saw he had somehow managed to unzip his pants during all this and his penis was out. There was a little fluid on the tip that smeared on her bare leg as he stood back up.

"Dave," Felicity started to say, thinking that maybe this was going too far, "I think maybe we shouldn't do this!" She was worried that he might misinterpret her comforting for something serious between them.

"It's ok," Dave replied, missing the point. "We're in the shadows and nobody cares." Which was true, although several curious, nearby eyes were watching closely and gaining inspiration and ideas they would soon apply to their own partners. His dick was now between her legs, hard and sticking straight out and slightly up, rubbing against Felicity's tight, pink, moist pussy lips. Then she felt his fingers separate her pussy lips.

Felicity felt his dick and the back of his fingers touch the inside of her thigh as he took aim, bent his legs, and thrust into her pussy. She cried out in a little whimper, which attracted even more curious eyes, now looking around for a show. Despite Felicity's reservations, it felt very very good to be penetrated and even better to be held tight and thrilled by a hard penis as Dave thrust into her. She had put her foot down on the arm of the chair while he was moving his hips, slapping his open fly against her pussy and his pants legs against her bare thighs. His dick was angled deliciously to rub on her clit.

She had never done it standing up before. Her cunt sensations felt different to her, her vagina felt tighter because her leg muscles were tensed, and, oddly, she felt more submissive to a guy boning her upright than she usually did lying horizontal in bed, because if Dave had not been holding her she would have fallen over, since she was only standing on one foot.

Felicity and Dave were both young, of course, and Felicity was already primed so it did not take long at all before she exploded in a rapturous climax, bucking her hips and gasping, and practically pouring steamy, sweet-smelling juice around his cock. He came soon after, grunting as he thrust deep and emptied his balls into her in five or six mighty spurts, until his own cream mixed with hers deep inside and started to ooze around his dick along with her secretions. They stayed joined and hugging for what seemed like a long time, but was only a couple of minutes, as they came down from their almost-simultaneous orgasms. The crowd around them murmured approval and soon the sounds of lapping, sucking, and gentle slapping of flesh on flesh got louder, together with grunts and little squeaks and whimpers.

Dave's dick softened and dropped out. Felicity put her hand over her crotch so she wouldn't leak on the carpet and put her leg down. Immediately Dave, ever the gentleman, put her foot back through her panties and pulled them up tight for her, then patted her vulva through the cotton fabric. "Don't want you to make a mess on my account!" he said. "Do you want a towel or a washcloth to stuff in your crotch?" She thought he was very considerate.

"Nah. It's ok. I don't want the bulge under my skirt. Looks like I'll have wet panties the rest of the night, though!" It suddenly dawned on her that they hadn't used a condom. "You nailed me, Dave!" she told him with a smile. "What if you knock me up?"

Dave grinned. He knew she was putting him on. "I don't think so, Felicity. You're on the pill."

"How did you know???" Felicity was shocked, although it was common knowledge among her friends. Dave acted evasive. He didn't want to tell her that Gretchen had told Skidder, who told him. So he just smiled.

"You jerk!" she said, swinging a fist at his shoulder, but she had a smile on her face. She knew that he would have been a real jerk if he had come inside her without knowing whether she was protected, but now he didn't want to tell her how he knew. She, in turn, didn't want to tell Dave that she was not horny because of him but because Horst had brought her off earlier.

They were getting a bit noisy for the make-out room and someone told them to hush or take it upstairs, so they got themselves ready to go back in the light. Felicity pulled down her skirt and Dave zipped up his pants. They walked back toward the kitchen. They got as far as the dining room.

"Hey, Felicity!" one of her friends said. "I hear you got boned just now! How was he?" Several of his friends laughed but most of them were really envious of Dave. "How did Loverboy Dave perform? You guys going steady now?" Felicity didn't take teasing very well and a scowl came over her face. Someone else said "You don't look like you enjoyed it! Maybe that's what drove Helene away!" Dave suddenly looked stricken and Felicity's protective instincts took over.

"That's not nice! You shouldn't make fun of a guy who's just broken up with his girlfriend! He feels bad enough about it! And Dave and I are just friends!" Felicity stamped her feet in anger.

This was news to Dave, after what just happened, but he wasn't going to argue about the future of their relationship right then. He was too busy feeling depressed again with his romantic wounds reopened and the memory of Helene coming back to him, how she said she wanted someone a little more grown up. So Dave drifted away in a funk again, leaving Felicity to defend him until their friends stopped ragging on him, because it was no fun when he wasn't there. Felicity was out of beer, so she went to the kitchen to get another at the keg.

Gretchen and Skidder, not knowing any of this, came down the stairs looking for Felicity. When they found her at the keg, they hauled her into the parlor of the old farmhouse. It was past two in the morning and the party was starting to break up, so it wasn't crowded. People were still coming, the hardcore party-goers who had already been somewhere else, but more people were leaving.

"We've got a plan for you." Gretchen announced. "To keep your grades up."

Felicity noticed a new hickey on Gretchen's left tit. "OK. What is it?"

"Well, the problem is that you're having fun getting sexed up and your mind isn't on studying boring old economics, right?" Felicity had to agree that was a fair analysis of her predicament. "OK, so the solution is to make getting laid a reward for studying!" Felicity didn't quite understand. Gretchen looked at her pleadingly. "Positive reinforcement, they call it!"

"Positive reinforced cement?" said Felicity, puzzled.

"No, no, no. It's like you do something and I reward you for doing it so you will want to do it and then you want to do it again to get the reward again. I learned it in Psych class!"

"Oh! I get it! Like when someone gives you a prize!"

"Yeah, sort of like that. Well, anyway Skidder and I worked it out with Horst and Frank just now," Frank was another friend with a dick and Felicity had liked it when he boned her that one time. "and we have a plan. One of us three," it wasn't clear which three, since Gretchen had just mentioned four names, "will give you head every night after you finish your homework but you have to finish all of it and it has to be right." Frank was an economics major so he was the natural guy to check her work. "Every time you get an A on a quiz, Horst has agreed to come over and fuck you, but you have to get an A. (Well, maybe a B+ is ok. Economics is hard.) And if you get an A in the course, Horst will move in with you for the whole weekend and I'll stay with Skidder, so you can fuck all you want. He says if you get an A he'll even do you in the ass! You'll go postgraduate together!"

Wow! What a great plan, Felicity thought! It was so thoughtful to include Horst, too, since Gretchen knew she liked him. "You guys are just the greatest!" she said, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I'm so lucky to have friends like you!"

Felicity passed her course with an A -!

(For Gretchen's side of the story, and to read what happened next, watch for "Gretchen Does the Groping".)

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12