Felicity's Twisted Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Felicity was in the same trap as her friend. The toys would drive them crazy and then their captor would beat them back from gratification. With the remote gone Felicity wanted to kick herself for selecting the most stimulating setting. The whip was alternating between the two women and Nancy was moaning and begging for release. Felicity knew she wasn't far from a similar state but swore she'd bite her tongue out before she'd beg. Then the beatings suddenly stopped and pure pleasure took them. Nancy's back arched and she went rigid as her climax erupted. At first, no sound came from her frozen throat then suddenly a long undulating wail burst from her. The animalistic, slightly insane sounding, shriek swept over Felicity in her front row seat and triggered her own climax. Bright lights flared inside her skull and waves of pleasure pulsed through her. A final spasm shook her and then her knees collapsed. The bindings at her wrists were the only things keeping her from sliding limply over the table edge.

Except for the slow rise and fall of her chest, Nancy lay still on the platform. Whether she was unconscious or simply exhausted, I couldn't tell. Felicity was struggling weakly to get back on her feet. Nancy whimpered a little as her toy slipped out but Felicity never mad a sound. I released her ankles then rebound them together. I buckled on a blindfold then I pulled her arms behind her and bound the wrists securely with several loops of my favorite soft cord. Fliss more or less collapsed to the ground and most of her weight fell to me as I slowed her fall. I left her leaning against the base of the table while I turned my attention to Nancy.

Nancy was still unresponsive when I unlocked her shackles. I tied her wrists and ankles with the same soft cord then rolled her on her side. A leather collar went around her neck and clicked shut with a satisfying snap. Felicity's bondage table was equipped with plenty of tie off points so it was easy to attach Nan by her wrist, ankles and neck to the table. To my relief she was beginning to show signs of life as I tightened the last knot. When I was done I headed back to Felicity.

Felicity turned her face in my direction as I walked toward her so I approached her warily. Despite the tension in her body I was able to hoist her up on the table and drag her into position without a fight. The uncharacteristic passivity left me wondering what she was plotting. Her bound ankles I tied to the end of the platform and her neck got a collar that matched her friend's. A two-foot section of chain connected the collars. I stepped back and surveyed my handy work with pleasure and satisfaction. The women were lying on their sides with both facing the same direction. Nan was fixed to the table at three points and Fliss was fixed at her ankles and loosely attached by the neck. The smaller woman was nestled nicely against the taller red head with her shoulder blades pressed lightly on Felicity's firm breasts. As I turned and walked out of hearing, I wondered if they would find the escape route that I had left them. At the edge of the clearing I set up my camera and zoomed in on the pair.

Felicity listened to the fading footsteps and waited as long as she dared before speaking. "Nancy," she hissed! There was no response. "Nancy," she repeated and also nudged her chin on the shoulder where it was resting. This time there was a mumbled response but it sounded like "five more minutes, mum. Then i'll get up." Aggravated and worried that their captor could be back at any time, Felicity took drastic action. She clamped her teeth in Nancy's shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?" Nancy complained. She sounded angry but fully awake.

"Shhh, you idiot! It was the first step in getting us out of here. Are you ready to help now?" Felicity answered. "If that was the opening act, do you really want to be here for the main event?"

There was a short silence before Nan replied. "No," she answered, then more slowly, "I suppose not. Well, maybe a little."

Felicity thought to herself "Luv, you were born to be a sex slave." Out loud she said "Me too, a little. But I don't want to end up in a shallow grave in the forest either!"

Felicity had been testing her bonds during the short conversation. She wasn't able to slip out of the ropes but another idea came to her suddenly.

"Nancy, are you tied or shackled?"

Nancy explained how she was tied with rope at her wrist and ankles but she wasn't sure about her neck. Felicity listened carefully then tried to picture the relative positions of she, Nancy and the tie off points. Slowly she started humping down the table. If she could untie her ankles then she could climb over Nan who could then untie her hands. After that disposing of the rest of their bondage would be relatively easy.

Felicity was making good progress when she discovered the chain connecting their necks. Her fingers were half way down her calves but the chain between them was pulled taut.

"What are you doing? You're choking me," Nancy hissed. She sounded panicky and slightly strangled.

"Sorry." Quickly, Felicity outlined her plan then asked "Can you move this way at all? I'm almost there."

Nancy didn't say anything but Felicity could feel the chain slacken as her friend inched painfully down the table. All too soon Felicity felt Nan stop. Hoping it would be enough Fliss resumed her snail's progress toward escape. Her fingertips were just touching the rope at her ankles when the chain tightened again. She muttered a curse under her breath then whispered "One more inch will do it, sweetie." Felicity could almost feel defeat radiating from the smaller woman but the chain loosened a tiny bit. She lifted her own chin and her fingers closed around the knots. Nancy was wheezing and Felicity's collar was making the blood thunder in her head. The world was spinning around her when she found a loose end. No lottery winner was ever happier than Fliss when she felt the stubborn knot open. Kicking her legs she shook off the restraint.

I watched Felicity inch her way down the table in her bid to escape. I started to worry their leash was slightly shorter than intended as Felicity strained toward the ropes and Nancy started turning blue. Nervously, I moved forward to intervene but Felicity managed the knot before I went more than a couple steps. The two women lay gasping for air and I went back to observing. It wasn't long before Felicity was moving again. After some preliminary wiggles she draped her long leg over Nancy's thigh and started working her way over her bound companion. It obviously wasn't easy and it definitely was extremely intimate but she kept at it. Without the use of her hands her body was pressed firmly to Nancy's. Both were coated in a sheen of sweat from the exertion and the hot sun. I wondered what Felicity was saying to Nan when their lips past just an inch apart. The sight of the two gorgeous bound women squirming together was extraordinary and I was regretting choosing my spectator's role. Finally, Felicity slithered her way over her friend and swung her legs to the ground. Despite the collar and leash, she twisted far enough around for Nancy to reach her bound wrists. Just for fun I pressed the remote start for my vehicle. Felicity's head snapped around at the sound of the engine in the distance. Did she think I was leaving or rescue was on its way or some new twist was coming?

Felicity was trying to sort out her feelings as Nancy fumbled at her tied wrists. Crawling over Nan had been a strange experience. Every sensitive area had necessarily rubbed against her friend's firm flesh as she wriggled over her. Fliss knew that bondage PLAY could be very hot but blazing lust during a real escape seemed too weird. She'd wanted badly to kiss Nancy when their lips had been so close. Resolutely she shoved aside the uncomfortable mix of emotions and hissed urgently to Nancy.

"How much longer?" The fingers picking at the knots seemed strangely clumsy. "Almost there?"

"It would be a lot easier if I could see," Nan responded.

Felicity suddenly recalled her suspicion from earlier. "Nancy, did you tell anyone about our game?"

The fingers were still then Nancy spat "That bastard!"

Felicity sighed with exasperation but spoke calmly. "Who is he and why did you involve some outsider?"

"Was I suppose to wrestle you in the back of a van by myself?" Nan answered defensively. "He was hanging round the pub checking me out and waiting for some friend to show up. He seemed like someone I could handle," Nan answered defensively.

"Good call there, Dr. Evil," returned Felicity sarcastically. "What's his name? Is this someone I know?"

"I doubt it. He's older. His name is Stephen. And he's an American just visiting a friend. He was at loose ends because his friend had to make a emergency business trip."

Felicity spoke slowly "Nancy, I had to make a emergency business trip. I have a mate visiting from the America. So you've recruited one of my kinkiest friends to help you kidnap me into sexual slavery! And the cheeky bastard did it!" Felicity raised her voice "Get over here and untie me, you demented joker! I know you're listening."

I wiped the tears of mirth from my eyes and moved toward the women. I'd been doubled over with silent laughter as soon as it became plain they were figuring it out. Their eyes were accusing when the blindfolds came off.

"You know we have an ethical dilemma here. Before I can untie anyone we need to decide who actually won your little contest. She's the only one I'll release."

12