Feline Affinity

Story Info
She went to the zoo to watch the animals.
2.2k words
21.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one payed much attention to the girl as she studied the animals. One leopard was lying in the shade. It was a young female. It raised its head. They watched each other. Then the cat lowered its head and went back to its reverie. The girl continued to stare. She was fascinated.

When her father was drunk he became angry. He would lash out. Her mother carefully dressed her each morning before school to hide the bruises.

On the weekend when her father was home she would go out. She went to the zoo to watch the animals. The cages were made to look natural but the animals were trapped in them. She spent hours watching the leopards and thinking.

When Brenda became a little older, her father would sometimes visit her in her bedroom. She dreamed that he would put his arms around her and hold her tight. She thought maybe he would call her his sweet angel. But that was not why he was there.

Brenda's father had been drinking with his friends at the bar. He said he was going home. They smirked and asked was he missing his family? He said he was just tired. They all knew why he was leaving.

Brenda was in her bedroom when her father came home. She lied on her side with her knees drawn up and listened to the night sounds. He was a little clumsy. He had been drinking with his friends. He went into the kitchen for a glass of water. Soon he was climbing the stairs.

The hall led past her door. She could hear him outside. After a long moment he turned the knob and opened the door. She lied facing away from the door. She could hear him walk in and close the door behind him.

He walked to her bed. She did not move. He put his hand on her shoulder. She did not resist as he rolled her on to her back. She kept her eyes closed. He smelled of booze. He moved his hands over her little girl body. He pressed down on her breasts through the pajama fabric.

He unbuttoned the pajamas and rubbed her body. He squeezed the nipples until they pointed up. He pulled off her pajama bottoms. All the time she lay quietly with her eyes closed. He did not wrap his arms around her in a loving embrace. He held her down with his hand on her chest. She was trapped.

Her father climbed onto the bed and pushed his hard dick into her. She was small but he didn't care. Soon he unloaded his sperm into her. He pulled out and was finished with her. After he left to go to his bed Brenda dressed and lied down. She tried to erase the memory and go to sleep.

One day her father died in a car accident. She didn't feel happy or sad. She just felt free. That weekend she went to the zoo. The young leopard returned her gaze. She would not be coming back so often. There was an insurance settlement and now she could afford college. She needed to study.

The college student was doing research at the library. She was working on a paper for one of her classes. It was dusk when she started back to her apartment. She lived off campus and would have to walk past the park. There were news stories of a rapist who attacked women near the college but she wasn't afraid.

A young man parked his truck on the street and walked across the sidewalk toward a stand of trees where no one would see him in the shadows. He was handsome but he had cold eyes.

He saw her walking up the sidewalk. She was pretty. She had black hair and pale skin. She walked quietly deep in thought. She seemed comfortable surrounded by the darkness.

He grabbed her from behind and dragged her to his hiding place. She didn't struggle. If she had he would have punched her. He wanted her to know that he could do what he chose.

He pushed her down and pressed her to the ground with his hand on her chest. He told her not to make a sound or he would hurt her. She looked at him silently.

With his other hand he opened the buttons of her blouse. He pushed up her bra and reached under her skirt to yank off her panties. He slid his slacks off and pushed his dick into her. She was tight like he expected.

He was thinking that she would remember this night for the rest of her life. Whenever she made love to another man she would think of him. Whenever she walked alone in the dark She would be afraid.

He humped her and imagined that she enjoyed his domination of her body. She stretched out her body like a cat and raised her arms over her head. He squeezed his eyes shut as he shot his sperm into her.

She put a hand behind her back and then drew it swiftly down. He opened his eyes and saw blood on her chest. He shouted, "bitch, you scratched me!" He was angry. He reached up to his neck. Blood gushed between his fingers and down his arm.

He looked at her. She stared back at him. She held a piece of obsidian in her fist. Its edge was sharper than a razor. He felt dizzy. He would deal with her later but right now he needed to stop the bleeding. He pressed his hand hard against the wound.

She pushed him off and he fell to the ground on his back. She slashed again making another gash on the other side of his neck. He felt weaker. His sight grew dim and he couldn't move. She leaned over him and watched him die.

She stood up, buttoned her blouse and smoothed her clothes and then walked quietly through the night back to her apartment.

Jim Mackey and his partner Matt were dispatched to the park to investigate a possible homicide. Jim had been a policeman for fifteen years. Matt had joined the force two years ago. The victim lay on his back in a grove of trees. He had bled to death from neck wounds. He fit the description of the serial rapist who had terrorized the women of the city.

Jim surveyed the scene. "He probably was hiding in the trees waiting for someone to walk along the sidewalk. It looks like he got more than he expected."

Matt's eyes were wide. "Look at all that blood. Well, he probably is the rapist. He deserved what he got. At least now people will be able to go out at night. I guess we should be happy about that."

Jim looked serious. "You may be right but I'm a little worried."

Matt asked him, "what's the problem?"

Jim answered, "look, who ever did this was out at night, met up with this guy and cut him-twice. There was no struggle. The killer likes blood, lots of it. I hope we will not see more of this. Where will this person show up next?"

Ryan was an associate in the law firm litigation department. He enjoyed the work. It was challenging. He was getting recognition and was eager to be involved in a major trial.

One day Martin, a senior partner, dropped into Ryan's office. "How would you like to work on the Stetson case? Brenda Roberts is our lead attorney on the case. She asked for you."

Ryan jumped at the chance. He wanted to be in on a big case and he had always wanted to work with Brenda. She was the youngest partner but already developed a reputation as a brilliant litigator. There was some mystery about her. Everyone who had worked with her seemed to know something that others did not. Ryan was pleased. He thought this assignment meant he was really getting noticed.

The case was so important that the other side brought in a partner from their New York office. Ryan was a little concerned. This guy had a national reputation.

His fears were validated when the trial started. The guy was slick. He could tell a story anyone would believe. He was disdainful of Brenda calling her "my young opponent". His attitude seemed to make an impression on the jury.

Ryan watched Brenda work through the case. She seemed unperturbed by the comments but she was not scoring any big points. As the trial moved along the other attorney got more relaxed. He thought this was going to be easy.

Ryan was upset. He pitied Brenda. He was frustrated because Brenda passed up several opportunities to attack the New York lawyer. He was sitting outside the courtroom looking dejected during a break in the trial when Martin came by.

"Things not going well?"

"I think we should be doing much better. I had the impression that Brenda was different. She has such a great reputation. She just seems to give in too easily and isn't very aggressive."

The senior attorney did not react too much to this dour news. "I have a light schedule. I'll sit on the back bench and watch for a while. We can talk at the next break."

Ryan and Martin met in a small conference room a couple of hours later. The partner had a big grin on his face. Ryan was confused. "That guy is dead meat and he doesn't know it. Did you see her steady gaze? She's stalking him. He has no idea. He's a goner. Keep an eye on this. Sorry I can't stay for the end. It should be good. You'll learn a lot from this case."

Ryan went back to the courtroom with no idea what to expect. The case droned on. The New York lawyer became even cockier. During her questioning of one of the witnesses Brenda pointed out a small inconsistency. Ryan noted the other lawyer developed a slightly quizzical look but his confidence remained. How could he lose?

She persisted. If their story was not consistent then didn't the whole case fall apart? All of a sudden it dawned on the other attorney that the structure he had built and the words he had said allowed her to corner him. There was no way out. Her argument tightened like a stranglehold. Her words shredded his case like a razor. There was no escape.

Ryan watched the New York attorney. The look of easy confidence was gone. It was replaced with resignation and horror. The jury found for Brenda after only a short deliberation.

Ryan was stunned. He could hardly believe what he had seen. Brenda had just mounted the most ferocious attack he had ever seen, and now only a few minutes later she once again seemed composed and serene. It was frightening. Ryan was thinking that he would never want to oppose her in the courtroom.

Brenda shook hands with the other attorney. He was looking pretty shaken. She turned to Ryan. "I'm hungry. Do you want to go out for a bite?"

They went to an American-style restaurant. Brenda had her steak cooked rare. Ryan was still pumped from the days excitement. He was curious. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Get him trapped like that without him even suspecting?"

"I'm not completely sure. Sometimes I just sense a weakness and exploit it. It's almost like I smell blood and then instinct takes over."

Ryan was in awe. Brenda was a natural litigator. She had the temperament. There was no remorse, no second-guessing, no hesitation. She was single-minded and ruthless. But, now after their victory her attention turned to food and companionship.

Brenda asked Ryan, "want to come home with me?" Ryan was taken aback. He was not used to such a direct approach. This day held one surprise after another.

"Sure, why not."

In her apartment they were met by two black cats. Brenda said that she was as devoted to her animals as to any of her friends.

As soon as they were inside, Brenda took Ryan's hand and stood close to him. She pressed her body against his. "We had a good day today. Thanks for helping." Her closeness was intoxicating. She nuzzled his neck and kissed him.

He reached around to embrace her and his fingers met something hard. He wanted to know what it was. She reached up over her head and pulled off a flat rock that was taped to the small of her back.

She cradled it in her hand. It was shiny like glass and had a sharp edge.

"This is a charm. It tells me who is friend and who is enemy. Only friends find it."

"What am I?"

"You found it didn't you?"

Ryan wanted to be with her. He wanted her in bed but was a little concerned about what she would do if he did not perform. He did not need to worry. She stripped off her clothes to review her taut body. Ryan grew the hardest bone ever.

There was not much foreplay. They fell onto her bed and she pulled him on top of her. He pushed his cock into her and started thrusting immediately. They fucked like animals. Soon his balls tensed and they both came at the same time. She screamed and panted.

Brenda turned onto her side and curled up against Ryan. She fell into deep sleep. He watched her dream. Her shoulder rose and fell with her breathing. In her sleep she had a faraway look. She was roaming free.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Haunting

I look forward to the continuation of this story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Familiar Friends Ch. 01 A young female werecat visits her friend during a full moon.in NonHuman
Winter Coat Woman changes under winter's cold moon.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Megan must find the way out.in NonHuman
Monster Fever Five college kids have encounters on Halloween.in NonHuman
More Stories