Felis Nigorakxe Ch. 02

Story Info
The unknown myth continues...
1.7k words
4.36
8.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about any past or future grammar mistakes, but you know... nobody's perfect, right? Please comment as I really need some more advice right now!

p.s. I'm just sayin', but the last chapter was from the point of Darley (Darley is Mencal's real name, the police just call her Mencal) and hopefully character changes will be a bit more obvious in this one. O_o

Thanks!

k_k

-------------------------

Caleb

I couldn't believe my eyes. A person, obviously a prisoner, had escaped from questioning and was right here trying to steal a bike! And whoever it was, had just shouted in... French? I reined my wolf in at the outrage of someone trying to underestimate the police. I stepped out of the shadows and drew my gun. 'Stop right there and tell me who you are!' I shouted and squinted hard. Even with my advanced vision it was hard to tell if the prisoner was a man or a woman from this angle. I stepped sideways so the sun wasn't in my eyes. "That's better." I thought. It was definitely a girl. She froze immediately.

I lowered my gun slowly and edged towards her. Her hair glinted against the sun for a moment, flashing my eyes. I looked down and blinked hard, trying to get rid of the imprint on my eyes. 'Damn.' I looked up again and the woman had got on the bike and was fumbling with the key. 'Hey!' I shouted. 'Stop now and get off the bike!' She looked round and smiled shaking her head. Then she managed to turn the key and revved the engine, still smiling to herself. I had enough of this girl, whoever she was. Not only was she stealing a bike and escaping from prison, but she had the audacity to try and speed off with no helmet and with a police officer 15 feet away!

I ran towards her as she revved the engine again. She turned round, ready to say something. Then she froze a look of horror on her face. I was taken aback, though I kept running. "Am I really that ugly?" I thought, smiling to myself. Maybe in my hybrid form, but I was full human at the moment. But when I got closer to her, I saw that her gaze wasn't focused on me, but on something past me. I was about to turn round to see what she was so frightened of, but faster than I would have thought possible from a human, she had revved the engine one more time and sped off down the road. I cursed. Looking round I spotted three police cars not too far away. Running towards one, I clambered in the front seat and used my set of keys that every officer gets to start the car. I drove out of the gates that she used and spotted her steaming off down the road. "At least she can drive." I thought to myself. Then I drove after her.

*

Darley

"Got to get away." I thought as I raced down the street. I looked back at the police car chasing me, then back further at what had terrified me in the first place. It was gaining. The van. It had been chasing her for seven years now. I looked back. "Nine years too long." Then I remembered I was also being chased by police, but I could deal with that. I looked in my wing mirror at the guy in the police car. He had felt feral, and I knew what that was. I laughed. A Were in the police. Not unheard of. I checked again. They were both closer. I felt my beast curl up and unconsciously I sped up. I shook my head and tried to concentrate on driving.

Veering quickly to avoid an idiot in a fancy car, I cut down a side street. I stopped the bike and turned round to see the police car swerve down the street, nearly hitting numerous things. I jumped of the bike, killing the engine at the same time, and started to push it into the shadows. I heard a car door open and my beast rose up and into a defensive posture. I tried calmed her slightly, not wanting a confrontation, but it didn't work very much.

After the bike was covered in the shadows, I turned and was surprised to see that the Were hadn't moved. He called out to me. 'Are you finished yet?' I cursed him in French. God he got on my nerves, and we had known each other for literally five minutes. Then I remembered the van and shivered. Where was it? I saw the guy's eyes narrow and knew he had seen my shiver. Undaunted, I walked straight past him and to the corner of the street. I looked left and right and couldn't see the van anywhere. "But it'll be back." I thought and shivered again. I stood up straight and turned, and then jumped back and let out a small shriek, because standing about a foot from my face was the cocky werewolf. I was sure that he was a wolf now. I glared at him. 'Are you trying to give me a heart attack?' I asked. He smiled and it made me hate him more. 'No. Just arrested. Which reminds me...' He held up a pair of handcuffs. I stared at them. They were the same make as they had used. I shuddered and he smiled even wider. 'Don't worry! If you come quietly I won't put them on.'

My eyes widened at that phrase and cursed again in French, out loud this time. He had said something like that. I screwed my eyes shut for a second, trying to forget what they had done. I looked at the Were's face. Was he one of them? I decided I might try to test him, even though those handcuffs made me remember... I stroked the deep scar on my stomach absentmindedly, and opened my eyes to find the Were looking at my belly. He cocked his head to one side and reached out to my top, but I sprang backwards, terrified.

'Get away from me, Were!' I hissed at him and he stopped in surprise. Then his face turned wary and he looked me up and down. I didn't like that and I started to back away. He ran forward and faster than a human could ever move, he had grabbed hold of both my wrists in one hand and with the other he put the handcuffs away. I started in surprise. He then grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and that surprise turned to terror. I started thrashing about, desperate to get away, not wanting history to repeat it's self. He ignored my frantic attempts for freedom and lifted up my top. That was it.

With one strong move, I ripped my hands free of his grasp and pelted away. There was a high wall in front of me but walls couldn't stop me. They never had. I ran up the wall and latched onto the top with my hands. Swinging my legs to the side, I pushed up with my hands and spun in the air, landing on top of the wall, panting with fear. My beast paced inside me. Wanting to get out. 'What the...?' I heard him say.

*

Caleb

'Stay back! Stay away!' She cried.

'Hey, I wasn't going to fuckin' kill you!' I said, slightly apprehensively. 'I just wanted to know...well...I wanted to know if you were pregnant.' She blinked and nearly took a step back, but at the last moment seemed to remember she was a 10 foot wall that was about as thick as a TV remote. 'Pregnant? Me? No way! Why would you even think that-' She stopped. I wasn't sure if she was going to run or not.

'I saw you rubbing your stomach, and lifted your top up to see if you had a baby bump...'

'Oh.' 'Sorry. I take it, then, that you aren't?' She shook her head. 'Now are you going to come down?' Instantly, She looked wary again.

'No. Keep away.' I sighed and raised my hands in a surrendering gesture. She frowned and cocked her head to one side. 'Are you really not going to hurt me?' I was really confused then, and shook my head slowly. Why was she obsessed with the idea that I would hurt her?

'No. Why would I try and hurt you?'

'Because you're police.'

'Oh. Are police really that bad?'

'Yeah.'

'Umm...well, I swear that I won't harm you unless you force my hand or in self defence. Deal?'

'Umm...Ok then. Deal.' She stretched out her legs in front of her, then pushed off from her right foot and leaped over my head. As she neared the ground, she stretched out her legs and caught the impact with her feet. She folded quickly into a forward roll and stood up, swivelling on her right foot as she did so, to face me. 'Cool.' I said, looking at her with approval, but she must have taken it the wrong way, as she narrowed her eyes and started to step backwards.

'Hey! I said I wouldn't hurt you!' I said with confusion in my voice. She stopped, but still looked slightly guarded.

'I don't trust people like you.' I felt hurt and slightly reproachful. Wait, hurt? Where did that come from?

'You don't trust me?' Or police?' I thought for a second. 'Or Weres?' She paused and looked down.

'I defiantly don't trust police. Weres...aren't so bad. But considering you're both, I-' She stopped abruptly and looked down the alley to the end, where it joined the main road. 'Oh no.' I was surprised to hear a terrified tone in her voice.

'What's wrong?' I asked, alarmed. She didn't answer, only pointed to a spot off my left shoulder. I turned and looked at where she was pointing. A silver and red van had pulled into the end of the alley. A van? I thought, confused. But I saw the look on her face. She was terrified of something, no...wait...she was terrified of the van? What had happened to her to make her scared of a VAN? I growled low and my wolf took advantage of my low defence levels to come out. I tried to stay human, but he was having none of it. So I compromised at the last minute, deciding to go hybrid instead.

'Fuck.' I heard her say.

Exactly right.