Felisha's First Double Cock Fuck

Story Info
Librarian researches & samples double vaginal penetration.
1k words
3.38
182.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Felisha's was dripping with anticipation of having two cocks fucking her pussy at the same time!

Felisha was a librarian and on her lunch break one day she went into the 'Human Sexuality' section and flipped through the book "Unusual Sexual Practices". As soon as she saw the description for double vaginal she knew she wanted to try it.

Felisha went about interviewing several potential candidates for this task. First she advertised in the personals of her town paper. She got a few responses but she liked Brian and Kyle's responses best.

Brian responded to her ad by writing: I can't wait to fuck your cunt good!

Kyle's response was in writing: I can't wait to bury my bone in ya!

Felisha arranged to have both men meet her at the library around closing time. She would arrange to have the two men stay at her office at the library. She happened to have a pull-out sofa sleeper in there that she rarely used to nap during her lunch and dinner breaks.

Brian arrived first at 6:45p.m. 15 minutes before the library closed. Kyle arrived 5 minutes later. Both men seemed excited as Felisha ushered them to her office.

When she had finished up closing the library and had sent the guard home she went into her office.

Both Kyle and Brian were naked and sporting very thick 14 inch cocks!

"Oh my! I guess I forgot to ask you guys for your measurments," Felisha said shyly.

"Oh. This is your first time. How nice," Kyle said as he grabbed the back of Felisha's head and brought it to his cock tip. "Suck it nice and slow," Kyle continued.

"Don't forget me too!" Brian chimed in.

Felisha was having the darndest time trying to get both thick cocks into her mouth. Finally she resolved to suck Brian's cock first then Kyle's cock.

Felisha removed her skirt and panties, blouse and shirt and brought her right nipple to her mouth.

"Ummmm. FUCK ME GUYS!" Felisha begged the two men.

She quickly lay on the bed that the two men had pulled out for her. Brian got on top of her and plunged his hard manmeat into her quivering pussy. Felisha felt his cock all the way in the back of her uterus. Then Brian pulled out. Next Kyle sank his cock into her pussy too. But he did not pull out HE CAME RIGHT THERE INSIDE OF HER.

"That's for lubrication," he reasoned as both he and Brian BOTH PENETRATED Felisha's pussy simultaneously. Brian laid on the bed and placed Felisha on top of him cowgirl style. Then Kyle got on top of Felisha doggystyle. Both men thrust deep within Felisha then rhythmically took turns thrusting up inside of her juicy cunt while they were both inside of her.

Felisha was in heaven as she had never been stretched like that before. She didn't mind now that both men were frantically releasing their jizz inside of her.

Brian next placed Felisha on her back as Kyle lay under her. Felisha was in the reverse cow girl position on Kyle's cock and Brian penetrated her pussy as well in the missionary position. Felisha sure had to pistoning cocks inside of her now! As she would reach the brink of orgams with one cock another cock would follow making her orgams even stronger. Both men suddely became still as they simultaneously came inside of her again.

'Ungh! Ungh! Uuuuuuuuuh," Felisha expelled as a stream of mingled cum from both Brian and Kyle seeped out of her freshly DOUBLE FUCKED pussy.

Kyle was still hard and so was Brian. The two men worked at fucking Felisha's sloppy pussy all over again. They kept cumming in her pussy all night too. As Brian was fucking Felisha's pussy frantically, Kyle was fucking it nice and slow. The two different rhythms was making Felisha climax over and over again. Then Kyle would fuck her pussy frantically and Brian would fuck it nice and slow. Then both Brian and Kyle would fuck her pussy frantically. Then both Brian and Kyle would fuck her pussy nice and slow. Over and over again the two men pounded Felisha's pussy. Her uterus was so full of mixed cum swimming inside of her that when the two men came in her cunt the cum would immediately spill out of her. Her cunt could not handle any more cum! Kyle and Brian pressed down on her pelvis to expell the cum from her cunt SO THEY COULD FILL IT UP AGAIN!

Kyle flipped Felisha onto her stomach as he fucked her singly doggystyle while Brian shoved his cock into her mouth. Brian moved his cock in and out of Felisha's mouth until he erupted his sperm into her mouth.

"Swallow all of it!" he commanded her. Felisha did. Then Kyle switched placed with Brian and had Felisha swallow his cum that he ejaculated into her mouth. By the end of the night both Felisha's cunt and belly were full of sperm.

Brian could not decide if he enjoyed Felisha's mouth or her pussy better so he ejaculated into both for good measure.

Kyle was busy fingering Felisha's cunt. At first he inserted one finger into her. Then he used two, then moved up to three, then moved up to using four fingers in her pussy. He was plunging his fingers furiously into Felisha's cunt making her scream in ecstacy.

Felisha passed out from the multiple orgasms racking her body.

In the morning she awoke alone but strangely enough the copy of "Unusal Sexual Practice" was laying by her side. At first Felisha though that she had forgotten to put the book back on the library shelf. She flipped the book open to the front cover and realized that it was signed: To Felisha, from Brain and Kyle. Then Felisha flipped the page to the author page and she gasped in amazement the authors were listed as Brian Kelly and Kyle DeMonte the two guys that had doubled fucked her pussy and came inside her mouth and cunt ALL NIGHT LONG!

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers