Fellatio & White Women Pt. 03

Story Info
Vaughn continues to get acquainted with coworkers.
15.8k words
4.68
142.3k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

This material represents the property of Liclovely, Inc. This part picks up where Part 2 left off...you might want to re-read the ending of Part 2. Sorry, it took so long...I lost the story and had to redo it!

Friday night

The first thing Janet noticed was the candlelit darkness of Vaughn's bedroom as she made her way into the room. She noticed Erica's reclining form on the king-sized bed. She was on her back with her legs spread. She appeared to be dozing. What drew Janet closer to the bed was the sight of Erica's cunt! Her cunt lips were wet, swollen and misshapen! Her entire genital region, from just below her belly button to her ass cheeks, glistened with wetness! Janet licked her lips and looked at Vaughn. Vaughn had to smile inwardly at the sight of Erica's swollen and beat up pussy. He could do damage when he put his mind to it! Janet gently made her way to the bed and climbed on it and slowly crawled towards Erica's spread thighs. Vaughn noticed Janet's bountiful asscheeks jiggling and swaying sexily as she moved closer to Erica.

Janet noticed the overpowering smell of Erica's freshly fucked cunt! The musky aroma of Vaughn's plentiful cum filled her nostrils as she approached Erica's relaxed and spread thighs! She stopped for a moment to take in the scene of Erica's messy pussy slowly leaking his cum! For a millisecond, she hesitated, wondering if she could actually engage in a girl-girl scene with her best friend. Her breath quickened, imperceptibly.

At that moment, Erica opened her eyes at the sensation of air cascading across her tender and still throbbing pussylips. Her eyes moved from the ceiling...to the fan...then to Vaughn's smiling countenance. She smiled back yet continued to notice cool air shooting across her wet cunt. It was then that she quickly cast her eyes downward and noticed Janet squatting with her face between her open thighs... her face, mere inches from her cunt! Erica experienced a brief moment of shock at first but as Janet longingly gazed at her pussy, shock gave way to desire. As wild as her past sexual escapades had been, she had never been with another woman.

'My pussy must look a mess after the fucking Vaughn just gave me!', she thought.

Janet continued to stare at the drooling/dripping mess before her eyes. Erica's meaty pussy lips were swollen and wet. They flapped back against her mons and revealed a pussyhole gaping open about the circumference of a quarter! She could see a pool of cum resting far back in the beat-up depths of her friend's pussy. Suddenly and without warning, she heard...

"You going to stare at my pussy all night or were you thinking about eating it?" Erica said deeply and seriously.

Janet's eyes shot upward to find Erica staring at her. She noticed that she hadn't closed her thighs or moved to get away from her. "A-Are you sure?" Janet asked somewhat timidly.

"Are YOU sure?!" Erica replied firmly.

Janet slowly smiled and arched her brow. She then slowly dipped her fingers in the puddle of Vaughn and Erica's combined cum that surrounded Erica's asscheeks, and brought her fingers to her bald, battered cunt. She then began to tenderly rub the gooey mixture onto Erica's still hypersensitive mons and pussylips. She scooped up more of his cum and continued to rub in a gentle circle around her entire pussy massaging it!

"Mmmmm...yesss...uhhhhmmmmm..." Erica moaned while looking at Vaughn.

Vaughn knelt onto the bed and reached for Janet's head. He slowly yet methodically entangled his fingers into her hair. After establishing a firm grip on her skull, Vaughn began to gently push her forward towards Erica's waiting pussy! Janet didn't resist in the least...in fact, it was just the push she needed! Brownish lips framed the deep pinkish red of Erica's opening. The heat of her pussy could be sensed as she neared it. The center pulsed as Janet moved within inches of her opening. As her lips came into contact with Erica's pussy for the first time (and any woman's, for that matter), she planted a tentative full-mouthed kiss upon her friend's soft, sloppy and swollen pussylips. Erica cried out her pleasure as her thighs quaked, slightly.

Janet began to gently lick the tenderized pussylips of Erica's cunt, running her tongue over and between her gaping cuntflaps. The taste of a woman was new to her. The added spice of Vaughn's spunk made the concoction unbelievably delicious! The consistency of her juices was like warm syrup. She loved it and began to lap at Erica's pussyflesh like a cat going at a bowl of milk!

"Your pussy tastes so good, Erica," Janet said as her friend's plentiful juices and Vaughn's leftover cum dripped from her bottom lip...and she meant it.

Janet had never imagined that she would actually enjoy twirling her tongue through another woman's nether lips and getting her lips, cheeks and chin wet with warm cunt juices and Vaughn's cum. Her brain was screaming, 'I can't believe pussy tastes this good! She was enjoying the control she had over Erica. She was making her moan, squeal and sigh uncontrollably with her tongue! Erica's stomach was shivering, her legs quaking. The soft and delicate feel of Janet's tongue was so different from a man's. The way Janet was eating her pussy made her wonder if this was Janet's first time with a woman. Erica was beginning to have her doubts!

"Mmmmm... OHH...AH...Ummmm...oh baby, that's sooo good!" Erica cried out as Janet stuck her tongue directly into her cunt and began to rotate it clockwise and counter-clockwise across her slick innards producing a fresh batch of cunny cream for her to lick through. Vaughn, kneeling next to Janet, reached behind her and began to rub her sickeningly drenched pussy lips as he began kissing and licking along her lower back. His finger slipped inside of her pussy, effortlessly, and began to thrust into her. Janet began moving her hips in concert with Vaughn's thrusting finger, smothering his entire hand in her juices. She began moaning unintelligibly into Erica's trickling cunt. Feeling the vibrations of Janet's voice on her exposed and vulnerable pussyflesh, caused Erica to begin moaning, deeply, also.

"EWWWWWW! MMMMmmm... Janet, baby!" she moaned.

Janet flicked the tip of Erica's clit with her tongue, slowly and agily, while reaching up to play with her elongated nipples. Erica grabbed Janet's hands and guided them roughly across her breast, making her paw her tits savagely as her clit continued to be flicked by the tip of her friend's tongue, slowly. Janet pulled her hands away and took firm hold of Erica by her hips, pulling her closer as she started to quicken the pace of her tongue across her clit.

The only sounds that could be heard in the room were Erica and Janet's frantic moaning, and the 'splish-splash' sound of Vaughn beginning to hammer his finger in and out of Janet's wet pussy! He had NEVER been witness to such an erotic scene before him! He grinned, noticeably as he stuck two thick, wet, long fingers into Janet's sopping cunt, again and again. She moaned, appreciatively.

Janet, thinking that she had come this far, she might as well go all the way, snuck a finger into Erica's sloppy, twitching twat! And then another one! She turned her hand, palm up, and began to slowly saw her fingers in and out of Erica's surprised yet welcoming pussy, as she continued to quickly flick her wet tongue across her hyper-extended clit. She found it easy to make love to her friend...just do her like she loved to be done! Her fingers and hand soon became coated with a clear, almost white colored slime that was literally DRIPPING from Erica's cunt.

Erica, beginning to moan louder, looked between her thighs to catch Janet staring directly at her. Janet's fingers had found the dime-sized area of her G-spot and began to softly stroke and circle the flesh.

"You are eating my...pussy...so good, Janet! Fuck, I never knew it could be this good!" Erica said as she slammed her head back on the bed as a series of powerful spasms rocked her body and nervous system! Goosebumps appeared all over her body and her breasts suddenly became heavier as they filled with blood as Janet dug in and began slamming her fingers in and out of Erica's flexing cunt.

"I'm CUMMING! OH, YES! YES! MMMMMMM!" Erica screamed.

At the same time, Vaughn had begun thrusting his fingers deeply into Janet's cunt and rotating them quickly. Janet began slamming her pussy back onto his drenched fingers and hand! She began screaming into Erica's cunt as her pussy contracted...released...contracted...released...around Vaughn's thrusting, twirling fingers.

"UGGGGHHHH...OOOOHHHHH...AAAHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING!" Janet screamed as she lifted her head from Janet's quaking thighs and looked back over her shoulder at Vaughn with a, 'I can't believe he's doing me like this' look! Vaughn blew a kiss at her as he continued slamming his fingers in and out of her wet, noisy cunt.

A few minutes later, Janet collapsed forward, moaning, "No more...no more". She had cum twice while Vaughn literally manhandled her nether regions.

Erica moved to allow Janet the room to lie down next to her. She glanced at Vaughn's dick, which was sticking straight up. Vaughn's dick felt like concrete from participating in his first threesome! He couldn't believe the tongue-lashing that Janet had just given Erica! He decided then and there, he liked watching women get it on! Erica beckoned him with a twinkle in her eye and a slight not of her head. She was licking her lips as he approached her. Her pussy, Vaughn noted, was a complete sexy mess of cum and juices! Her entire genital region was still wet! She HAD told him that her pussy got extremely wet and messy when she was turned on! And messy it was!

"I'm so fucking turned on! God, if sex was this good every time, I'd never stop! God, I feel so naughty! Give me that dick...give me that Black dick! Fuck, your dick looks like it got bigger! Oh, baby, we turned you on, didn't we? Come on,... stab this pussy! Mmmmm... Fuck, you look sexy! I know you just hit it an hour ago, but my pussy needs your dick, baby!" Erica said, talking nastier than at any other time in her life. Vaughn had brought out the TRUE BLUE freak in her. She would be his from this day on. They both KNEW that as they looked at each other while he moved closer to her reclining form.

"Come here, I want to suck you for a bit before you pound my pussy into submission, again. Mmmm, your dick is perfect!" Erica said as Vaughn brought his dick to her lips. The tip of his dick was awash in precum. The rest of his meaty stalk was awash in their dried cum from earlier. There were specks of cunt cream all over his dick and balls!

Erica kissed the tip of his dick and began to twirl her tongue along the helmet of his dick gathering up precum. She then opened her mouth as wide as it would go and engulfed the head of his dick into the wet, warm confines of her quickly overstuffed mouth. She moaned as Vaughn began shifting his hips a few inches forward and backward, while she sucked and licked him into her mouth. Vaughn reached forward and took hold of her hair. The sudden electrically charged feel of his hand on her head caused Erica's pussy to explode in a series of spasms that that made her eyes roll up in her head as she moaned deeply around Vaughn's dick!

"Mmmmmpphhhhhh....MMMmmmmmmmm" Erica moaned as Vaughn continued sawing the tip of his dick within her mouth. Gurgling sounds were coming from her throat. He treated her like the undercover slut she was and she loved him for it! She had finally met a man who did her the way she deserved. Thick...hard...long...deep!

"I want some of this pussy, now! Come on, baby, let go," Vaughn said as he withdrew the tip of his dick with a 'pop' from Erica's desperately active mouth. Spittle ran down her chin.

Erica opened her legs, wide. Vaughn moved down her body and into position on top of her. He took hold of his dick and began running the tip through Erica's wet, thick pussylips. She began hunching her pussy upwards trying to get him inside of her. He began slapping her open splayed cuntlips with his dick. She moaned liking the teasing yet rough treatment and the wet sound her pussy was making each time he hit her lips with his dick.

Vaughn suddenly slid his cock into her wet, welcoming cunt. Her pussy squelched as he got 6 inches in on the first thrust. He proceeded to thrust half-inch by half-inch of his steel hard dark until he was slamming into her with all his length! Erica began moaning deeply, immediately! Her pussy began to experience more of the spasms but they were stronger and longer lasting! The invasion of Vaughn's intimidating prick had caused her body to explode into multiple orgasms!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH...OOOOOHHHHHHH...GOOD GOD... VAUGHN...I'M C-CUMMING! OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!" Erica screamed as Vaughn began sliding his dick in and out of her, quickly. She was taking all 10 inches! He was stretching her pussy beyond belief and she loved every second of it! Her pussy felt as if the inner lining was being pulled in and out, yet this very motion was causing her to continue cumming!

Vaughn saw and felt the liquid accompaniment of Erica's orgasm. His dick, which was already drenched, suddenly began to become streaked with the whitish colored cum of Erica's nutt, once again!

"Fuck, your pussy gets so fucking nasty when you cum! I love this shit! Keep cumming baby because I'm going to keep fucking you!" Vaughn said as he took his hips in overdrive. Erica's warm, plentiful cum was sprayed all over both of their pubic regions as Vaughn slammed in and out of her wet, farting cunt!

Janet finally rolled over as the bed began to rock to and fro. The scene before her was incredible! Erica was screaming like a banshee and her frothy cunt was making wet, sucking sounds as Vaughn plumbed the depths of her cunt causing her to orgasm, repeatedly! Her cunt was producing so much cream she was in awe!

Vaughn, noticing the gaze of Janet's eyes, withdrew his dick from Erica's spasming cunt.

"Come here, you! You see what your friend did to my dick? Looks like she exploded on it! Get over here and clean my messy dick!," Vaughn said as he stared at Janet's sexy form quickly moving toward his dick.

"I noticed...and I loved it! You could probably fuck her all night long! It seems like the more you fuck her, the more cream her cunt produces!" Janet said as she leaned forward and began to quickly lick up Erica's voluminous juices off of his dick. Vaughn looked down at her with admiration in his eyes. He loved a nasty bitch!

After finishing and smacking her lips, Janet placed the tip of Vaughn's dick against Erica's cunt lips and guided his thick, black stalk back into her. Erica reached up and grabbed Vaughn's neck while spreading her thighs around his hips. She wanted him on top of her so he could pound her brains out, properly.

She whispered into his ear, "If you want my ass, it's yours. I don't know if your dick will fit, but I like anal and I love your dick! All I ask, is that you don't hurt me, intentionally, okay?" Erica said as she looked at him with a sexy twinkle in her eye.

Vaughn was in shock! No woman had ever initiated an offer of anal sex with him. He always was the one who broached the subject. And they always said no! Until now! He continued to look at her.

"A-Are you serious?" Vaughn asked, making sure he had heard correctly. She didn't know that she was going to be his first!

"Yes! Yes, I'm sure I want you to plunder my ass, but I'm not sure it will fit. But, the way I feel right now, I'm willing to try anything with you and Janet!" Erica said as she kissed him on the cheek and shifted her eyes toward Janet.

Vaughn raised his body up and over Erica's. He reached out and took hold of her thighs, pulling them off of his waist. He began thrusting thickly back into her syrupy wetness, going deeper on each stroke. Erica placed her hand on her abdomen and could see and feel her belly rising and falling in time with his thrusts!

Janet, while lying on her stomach, worked her body down the bed till she was behind the action and had a good view of Vaughn's girly-cum plastered dick and Erica's sodden, used pussy hole! She reached out with her hand and began to stroke Erica's thighs. She meandered her hand down to where the two of them were joined. Erica's inner lips were stretched so tautly around the stalk of Vaughn's dick! She spread Erica's asscheeks to allow deeper penetration by Vaughn.

"Mmmmphh...Oohhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhh...," Erica moaned as she felt Vaughn's thick, long dick enter her newly widened passage, again and again.

Janet worked her fingers down to Erica's slowly contracting asshole and began to massage around her anal rim. She then slowly snuck one finger into Erica's moist back passage. Erica moaned deeply as she placed her hand on Janet's hip, which was next to her. Janet, after a few minutes of sawing her finger in and out of Erica's ass, added another finger! She felt the mighty presence of Vaughn's dick pushing and pulling Erica's anal flesh through the other side of her stretched barrier! Vaughn's nutts slammed repeatedly onto her wrist. He was really giving it to her!

The combined sensations of having both her holes filled drove Erica to new, ecstatic heights. She began screaming and writhing as the throes of ecstasy overwhelmed her body and senses! The only sounds that could be heard were her screams, her overstuffed cunt being hammered wetly by Vaughn's big dick, and his guttural moans as he bottomed out in her quim, again and again!

"OOOOHHHHH...VAUHGN! OH GOD! Yesssss, BABY! Give...it...all...to...my...little...pussy! YESSSSS!" Erica screamed as her pussy began contracting violently around Vaughn's sturdy staff. Her asshole also clenched and unclenched around Janet's thrusting fingers! A large amount of white, pearly cream began to leak out around Vaughn's dick and down both sides of her inner thighs, coating Janet's fingers and hand. The room reeked of musty sex!

"God, you really came hard, huh?!" Janet asked as Erica's heaving body began to relax.

"Yesssss! Good Lord, did I cum!" Erica shrieked as she looked up at Vaughn, who was smiling at her and still thrusting slowly through her slimy, loose wetness.

Vaughn withdrew his large dick from Erica's trembling, sloppy cunt. His dick literally dripped with Erica's secretions. He looked at Janet and before he opened his mouth to speak, she immediately leaned toward him and opened her mouth and took him inside and lathered his dick with her active tongue! A ring of Erica's juices soon appeared around her lips. She enthusiastically finished cleaning him, once again.

"Did you like having Janet's fingers in your ass as I fucked you?" Vaughn suddenly asked Erica.

"Yes, she stretched me quite good. Now, I'm ready for that big dick! Come on, Vaughn, come take this ass!" Erica hissed as she played with her breasts.

"Reach over to the nightstand and get some lubricant," Vaughn directed her.

Erica reached over to the side of the bed and opened the top drawer on the nightstand and retrieved a tube of lubricant. She then handed it to Vaughn. He popped the top off and began to squeeze some of the clear lubricant onto his fingers. He then reached down between her spread thighs and gently coated the outer rim of her asshole and then stuck a finger up her ass and proceeded to coat the inside of her anal rim.

Janet pulled her lips off of his dick with a wet 'pop'. Vaughn squirted more of the lubricant onto his shiny black cock and began to fist it as Janet moved her head towards his ballsack and began to lightly lick his nutts while holding onto his muscular thighs.

"You two love to give head, don't you?" Vaughn said as he watched the top of Janet's head move from side to side as she continued to fellate him.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers