Fem Domme Diaries

Story Info
First meeting with suggestive submissive.
2.6k words
4
23.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
128 Followers

I have recently left my previous submissive. He was dismissed, too emotional, unworthy. I have been in the lifestyle for years. I know what I want and I know how to get it.

I had picked up a few men in the months that past, duds. Went younger, wanting some fresh meat. Big mistake. Too dominate, too overbearing. To see the look in his face when he seen the cuffs was priceless. Went older with the second. His dick wouldn't stay hard long enough to work with. No desire to work with a noodle, he had to go. Which brings me to the last. Not even the last, refused to shave himself. Said it was his manhood.

My craving for domination never abates. It is within me everyday.

So in need for an outlet, Of course I go to the Internet. Watched lots of pornography, read countless "romance" novels. Nothing really to my style, my liking. A little too flowery for me.

Cruising the Internet one night I came across a written erotica site. Intrigued I read a few. Turned on immensely, I retrieved my toys. Finding one on submission, becoming increasingly aroused.

Sliding my white dildo in to my soft soaked pussy. I sit down on it fully, gasping a bit. Eight inches long, 6 ridges all the way down. As I continue to read, I turn my silver bullet on three. Nestling it in between my lips, vibrating against my clit. Getting to a good part, I convulse hard. Climax coming quickly I grind on the dildo, feeling it deep inside. Turning the bullet up, I ride for moments. Continuously cumming. God, it was sweet.

Needless to say, I was hooked. Reading for weeks, I thought about submitting one. Not really much of a writer, I at least thought it would be fun. I choose a couple of fabulous days/nights of my life. Ones that had stuck with me through the years. Writing the stories, making me relive the moments. Might have done more for me than reading the random stories. Staying up late, thinking of past excursions, kept my mind turned on around the clock. Even more so than usual.

After the first one got posted, the craziest thing started happening. Men or so we hope, started sending all these delicious letters. Begging to be a new toy, very hot descriptions of how they would please me. Some sent pictures, stories of their own. Flattered I just waved it off. Excited to know that I had turned a person or two on.

There was one guy that I couldn't wave off. Not sure why, his words kept me up several nights. The few sentences written got me off multiple times. He started sending daily emails. Ending every letter with the single word, defeated. I finally had to reply. To find a man that can stimulate me mentally is truly hard to find.

Emails turned to instant messaging. To phone calls. When I finally heard his voice, I knew I must have him. A slight Australian accent that made me hot instantly, fire engulfing my core.

One night we were talking for several hours. Never one for long phone calls, surprised he was keeping my attention this long. He had just brought me to orgasm again, he was very good at that. That sexy velvety voice drove me wild. So I just came out with it, requested a more intimate interview.

Breath catching, he purred into the phone.

"Would be my honor, Mistress."

Plans made, he was coming in the next weekend. Flying in from the west coast. Limits had already been spoken of, safe word created. To say I wasn't excited, hoping at this new possibility, would have been a lie. Good bitches are hard to find.

The week passed by quickly, I noticed a certain bounce in my step. Took the day before his arrival to go to the spa. Mud wraps, facial, got my nails done. Knowing that he had never seen me, not even a picture. I wanted him to swallow his tongue and forget to breathe when he did. I don't know why, but I had a really good feeling about this one. Maybe I had found my next toy.

After driving home from work, I make myself a screwdriver. Little stiffer than usual. Casting mail on the counter, heading in to the shower. Luxuriating in the piping hot stream of water, I caress the soapy bubbles over my body. Washing my hair, shaving. Stepping out of the shower, wiping the fog off the mirror. I catch a glimpse of myself nude in the mirror. Silly, but I still turn my damn self on.

Walking to the adjourning bedroom toweling my hair dry. I rub lotion in to my soft skin. Opening the closet doors, debating my attire for the night. Choosing a long sleeve mesh top, completely see through. Putting it on bra less, touching my hard nipples in the material. Pulling a short light weight black skirt over my hips. Deciding to go bare down there as well. Lacing up my leather stiletto boots. Going back in to the bathroom, I apply my makeup. Braiding my long hair in to a thick rope, falling mid ass cheek.

Back in the main part of the house lighting candles, dimming lights. Tuning the radio until I heard soulful blues crooning out of the speakers. The light sounds always seems to get me in the mood. Making another drink, I go through my mail. Clock ticking, he should be here soon.

Soft knocking at the door catching me off guard. My heart racing as my body felt the hum of anticipation. Putting my cigarette out, swallowing the last swig of my drink I go to the door. Slowly turning the knob I open it.

Yum, is all I can say. I mean holy shit yum. Several inches taller than me in heels, skin tan and dusky. Broad shoulders tapered down to a very trim waist. Thick thighs, long legs. Dirty blonde hair longer than my usual liking. Clean shaven. Heat and desire in his dark blue eyes. Smile across his lips.

"Come in dear boy."

"Yes Ma'am"

Hurrying in, his close proximity making my pussy tingle.

Reaching up grasping his chin, pulling him down to me. I ever so gently slide my tongue in his mouth, swirling with his. Grabbing the hair by the base of his neck, deepening the kiss. Brushing my nearly bare breast on his chest, reveling in the groan in his throat. My pussy now dripping, I guide one of his hands to rub me through the skirt. His fingers feel great. Knowing just where to go, how much pressure was needed. These were the hands of a very skilled lover. Playing my body like a violin, orgasm singing through my blood. I cry out against his mouth, biting his lower lip.

Stepping back, taking a moment to compose myself. I order him to remove his clothes.

"Would you like everything off Ma'am?"

"Every stitch boy."

Watching him undress, furthered to taunt my body. He was absolutely gorgeous. His body as hard as his clothes had portrayed. Sparse blonde hairs sprinkled over his chest. Thick muscled shoulders, ending in hard biceps and forearms. Breath catching as he pulls down his form fitting jeans. Eyes driven to his crotch. Surprised to see such a large bulge there. Very excited about the change of events.

I stop him after he steps out of his pants. Quickly closing the distance between us, my hand is riveted to his chub. A sigh escapes my lips as my hand closes around him. Rubbing the length of him, amazed at how big it was. Pussy flooding, lying in wait.

Pulling his boxers down, dropping to my knees. Eyes inches from his engorged member, inspecting it. Almost as thick as my wrist. By far the biggest I had ever seen. Mouth twitching I had to taste this beautiful cock. Leaning forward, tasting the soft firm head. Tongue swirling around the tip, hand slowly stroking the shaft up and down.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

His words still in the air, I slowly take it in my mouth. Jaw stretching, feeling the head caressing my tonsils. Pushing further in I try to deep throat fully. There is just too much. Mouth widening as I start to move him in my mouth. Tasting a slight salty precum in my throat, I quicken the pace. Grabbing his ass, pushing him deeper. Then squeezing him back out with my gag reflex. He is shaking against my hand, legs shuddering. Spitting him out I rise. Jerking his mouth down to make him taste himself.

"Come with me bitch, you have a long night of pleasing me ahead of you."

"Yes Mistress. Would Mistress allow me to bring her gift with me?"

"Of course."

Walking into the bedroom, laying down on my bed. Eyes on him as he walks in. Reaching into a gift bag, he pulls out a very large pink dildo. Two sided, about 2 foot long.

Eyes widening, body humming. "And what dare I ask, do you intend to do with that dear boy?"

"Please you mistress."

"Come,lick the cum up you have already created boy."

Crawling to me on the bed, lowering his mouth on me. Pausing just inches from my mound in the sweetest voice, innocently asking. "How would you like me to lick Mistress?"

Saying nothing I just bury his face in my pulsing lips. Tongue on my clit, I raise my hips up to meet his greedy mouth. Pressing up against him, he grabs my hips. Wrapping his strong arms around my thighs, sucking on my tender nub. I climax in his mouth, ass reared up. Crab walking, trying to release his grip. Arms holding me, I cum again in seconds. Pushing against him, he immediately releases me.

"Kiss me, let me taste myself on your lips."

Crawling on top of me, lowering his hips into mine. I can feel his hard rod pushed up against my stomach. Lips gentle, soft against mine.

"May I please you more Mistress? With my gift?"

Meeting his eyes, I look at him for a moment. His blue eyes had became more vibrant somehow. Seeming to peer in to my soul. He is hard and ridged above me, holding his breath.

"Yes boy, please your Mistress."

Sliding back down the length of me, he pulls me to the edge of the bed. Pussy inches from the end. He grabs the huge dildo and sets it on the bed next to me. On his knees now, bowing before me. His mouth finds my hot wet cunt. Tongue darting in and out of the lips, lingering on the hard knot. I push up against his face, dying for something. Ready to explode, just needing something to bring me over the edge.

Eyes closed, I felt before seen the dildo at the mouth of my pussy. Sensitive with past cummies, I pull back a bit.

"Does this not please you Mistress?"

Laughing, "Yes boy, you know damn well it does. Enter me hard."

Words passing my lips, he was driving the dildo in to my pussy with force. Hitting bottom, throwing me over the edge. Spurting all over, body weakened. I order him to stop. Shudder escapes me, as he withdraws the dildo. Thoughts coming back as his burning mouth retrieves from my folds.

"Wipe your mouth and go pour me some vodka."

With him leaving the room, I just lay there for a moment. Eyes closed, feeling my pussy twitch deliciously. Beginning to think I may not tire of this new toy for a bit. Gently touching my clit, gauging the tenderness. I jump a bit under my own ministrations. His silky voice breaking my thoughts, "As your request Ma'am. May I be allowed to pleasure my mistress further?"

Sitting up, taking the drink. I continue to rub myself, juices flowing. Watching those clear blue eyes darken, as though a storm is rolling in. Raw desire found in their depths. Removing my hand for a moment, taking a drink. Fire burning down my throat, I set the glass on the end table. Standing up. "Remove my clothes, bitch. Worship my body."

Walking to me instantly, his hands cupping my breasts. Mouth on my neck, licking and nibbling. He pushes my shirt over my head, his mouth finding my hard nipples. Biting on them softly, hands beginning to push my skirt over my hips. His mouth following his hands down my body. Tasting my curves, hot breath on my skin. My fingers entwined in his hair.

"Lick my ass boy, get it ready for penetration."

"Yes Ma'am," eagerly hitting his knees. Stuffing his face in my soft ass. Tongue licking my anus, sticking it in slowly. Massaging my ass cheeks, penetrating harder with his tongue. His mouth driving me crazy, cum dripping out of my twat.

"Go get your gift boy."

Bending over while he did what he was told, reaching over for another gulp of vodka.

"Slowly put your gift in my ass, continue until I tell you to stop."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

I feel him rub it against the hole a couple of times, sliding it in. My ass painfully stretching to accommodate it's width. Gasping I push back against the dildo, increasing the penetration. Deeper and deeper, until I was completely full.

"Stop," my hand moving against his.

I'm burning inside, desperately trying to take it.

"Now curve it up, bending it."

I suck in a breath as he twist the dildo to comply. Pushing it in a little further.

"Fuck me with that donkey dick now! In my pussy now!"

Holding the end of the shaft in my ass, he rams into me. I scream out, my insides feeling like they are being split in two. "Oh my God, fuck. Pound me hard bitch, make me cum all over you!"

Grabbing my hips, fingers digging in to my soft flesh. He roars and slams hard in to me. Shoving the dildo deeper in to my ass. Every vicious stroke vibrating in my bowels as well. I came hard, melting. Feeling him tensing up, I ordered him to pull the dildo out of my ass.

"Come with me, now bitch.

With the second one out, his penis was allowed to enter my deepest depths. His hand snaking around to rub on my nub. Again and again I cum. Losing count, weak. His cock bruising my pussy, battering it with his huge cock. One last stroke, he cries out against me. Rocking in to me shaking.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you. Thank you."

Repeating it as his racked body pumped his seed deep inside of me. Moments past, neither one of us moving. Dick twitching inside. I push his dick out. Crawling on the bed, crumpling down on my back. Heart pounding, breath coming in burst. He goes to the bathroom, retrieving a warm wet wash cloth. Between my legs, gently washing our cum off. Ever so lightly on my abused pussy. Softly apologizing for being so large. Asking if Mistress was satisfied, was there anything he could do.

"Yes boy, you have done well. Mistress is happy to have found her new bitch. Bring me my brush."

Standing back up, returning with the brush. Outstretched hand reaching out to me. Taking his hand, he pulls me up.

"May I brush mistress' hair, please. Help you relax."

"You may."

Crossing the room, he sits down on the overstuffed chair. Pulling me into his lap, my body falling against him. Unbraiding my hair, fingers caressing my scalp. Lightly running his nails from the base of my neck to forehead. Brushing my long auburn locks, each brush stroke making my eyes lids heavier.

"Don't fight it Ma'am. Honor me. Lay in my arms and sleep. I will hold you all night, wrapping you in my warmth."

I sigh, settling against his chest. As I drift off, his voice in my ear.

"I'm yours. Defeated."

With that a gentle kiss on my head. I fell asleep with his fingers still in my hair.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
128 Followers