Female Orgasms

Story Info
A young man learns patience from his hot dominant neighbor
3.7k words
4.55
72.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larysa
Larysa
17 Followers

Sarah James was busy tidying the kitchen when Jason Whitaker walked in through the patio door. The backyard was full of neighbors, laughing and socializing with one another for the holiday weekend BBQ.

Twenty-Eight year old Sarah, had just flown in to visit with her parents for the weekend and was in the kitchen helping to keep the place look somewhat respectable.

Jason was the neighbor's boy. The last time she saw him he was riding his bicycle around the neighborhood with his friends playing with squirt guns years ago. He must be at least 20 years old now, she thought to herself as he smiled and walked towards her. She stood behind the large island in the center of the kitchen, so he just walked up to the other side and had a seat on the center bar stool.

"Hi Sarah," he lowered his eyes shyly, looking at her hands as she put the cheesecake aside and wiped the counter.

"Hello there Jason. How are you enjoying the party?"

"It's ok I guess," he smiled and his eyes looked up but didn't quite reach hers. Yes, he was male. His eyes had not made it passed her breasts, she realized and laughed to herself.

"Just ok?"

"Well my girlfriend was suppose to come with me, but she decided last minute that she had other plans."

He looked back at the door wondering if he should make a break for it. Sarah had always made him nervous. Jason always wondered if she had known of the days when he would watch her sunbathing in her parents' backyard as a teenager. He would have been all of 11 or 12 years old, but those memories of her red bikini were so vivid it might as well have been yesterday. Even the white and red sun dress she wore today was giving him new memories to take to bed with him tonight.

It tied up around her neck and sunk into a low V-shape in the front, showing just enough cleavage to entice a reaction from any male but respectable enough to wear around her parents.

Jason sighed and Sarah knew he wanted to talk.

"Last minute? That doesn't sound good. Was it a family thing she had to go to?"

"She didn't say."

"Oh," she smiled and tried to catch his eye. There must be trouble between them, she thought.

Jason blushed as he realized she was prodding, and he began to fidget.

"Well I am sure she had a very good reason, and I am positive she will tell you all about it when you talk to her next," Sarah said, trying to lighten the mood.

"She told me I've never given her an orgasm." The words flew out of Jason's mouth before he had time to stop himself. Sarah just looked so kind and warm, and her body was making him feel warm and kind of needy.

As realization of his immense confession hit him, he risked looking up into her eyes. They locked gazes and Jason couldn't help from blushing a crimson red. He could feel the heat coming off his cheeks, but her eyes.... her eyes held him.. mesmerized him.

"Oh Jason! I'm sorry she was so blunt with you," she grinned. She shouldn't be grinning, this must be awful for him, but she continued, "but all it takes is a little guidance, and a female orgasm will be the least of your worries."

Jason's eyes shot open and he swallowed noticeably hard.

Sarah began to look over his body. He had a sleek build. Not small by any means, just lean and muscular. He had on a white t-shirt and nicely fitted jeans that accentuated his frame nicely. The sandals and sunglasses on his head were a nice casual look Sarah has always liked.

He just looked so... delicious. She decided right there that Jason needed some hands-on training!

"Jason," she said pointedly, "come around the counter."

Jason felt his heart skip a beat but something told him not to deny her. He nodded and stood up. Slowly making his way around the counter, he looked down, unsure of himself and what she would want from him.

When he stood roughly three feet from her, she cupped his chin and lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"Would you like that, Jason?" Her eyes were stern. She meant it.

Embarrassed and flustered, Jason tried to turn his chin and his eyes from her, but she gripped his chin harder. Sarah's eyes glanced at the door and the kitchen window. No one was near the house.

Jason swallowed again and bit his lower lip. Using her thumb she pulled his lip from his teeth's grasp and she heard him let out a soft sigh.

"Touch me," she said as she inched closer to him.

Jason's breathing was getting a little labored and she looked down for his hands but found a bulge forming in his jeans.

"Touch me I said."

Jason was speechless. He dropped his gaze to her chest. It was better then her eyes even if disrespectful, but he complied and placed his hand on her hip.

Sarah laughed softly and brought her hand to his. Holding his hand she slid it up her body and into the dip in the front of her dress, forcing him to cup her breast.

"Sarahh..." It was almost a plea but she liked the sound of it.

"Squeeze it Jason."

"But....."

"Do it!" She almost yelled, but she smiled and squeezed her hand over his.

"Fuck," he whispered and his eyes closed briefly.

She leaned in and placed her mouth beside his ear, "Do you like that Jason?"

He nodded, dumbfound and suddenly finding himself with no train of thought, just instinct and he squeezed again.

Sarah moaned in his ear for his benefit. She liked his hand on her, but she liked it even more so that she had forced him into it and he was liking it. The red color of his cheeks just spurred her on.

She left his hand there and placed both of hers on his hips, turning his back to the counter and thrusting him up against it. Power, she thought, I like this.

"Get on your knees," she demanded in a low assertive voice she hadn't even known she possessed.

He gulped loudly, his eyes wide. Not even realizing his hand was still on her breast, he just stared at her.

"Now, Jason."

She moved both hands to his shoulders and began to force him to his knees.

"You want a female orgasm, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes Sarah, but..... right here?!"

"Right... fucking..here," she said calmly. The rush this was giving her was amazing!

As he lowered himself down onto his knees she could already feel her pussy coating itself. Oh, she was wet alright. This was a huge turn on for her and it surprised her. The rush the power gave her together with the boyish good looks of the young man on his knees at her feet was quite the aphrodisiac.

Sarah slowly lifted the hem of her skirt and moved her feet forward.

"Kiss my panties, Jason," she whispered as she nodded down at the white lace triangle of fabric that laid cover to her mound.

Jason gave in. What guy in his right mind could refuse this? Was he in his right mind?

Sarah was gorgeous and she wanted him to touch her... to kiss her.. there!

Savoring the moment, Jason closed his eyes and leaned forward to bridge the small gap. Lips puckered, he made contact with her panties.

He wanted to rub his face all over them, kiss and lick them, even bite them. His cock had been hard since she first said the words - female orgasm. Now it was just throbbing against his jeans. Rock hard and he was willing to do whatever Sarah demanded of him.

Next, Sarah placed the skirt of her dress back down over Jason, covering him. Luckily she was short enough that if anyone came in now they would only see her upper abdomen over the counter.

"Slip my panties down, Jason." He quickly used both hands to guide them down her thighs and down to her ankles. She quickly stepped from them and whispered to him to put them in his pocket.

His face hidden from her, he grinned and quickly stuffed them in his jeans pocket like he had just stolen them.

She began her lesson calmly, "Trace the tip of your tongue along my slit. Just outside my lips, Jason. Just taste my skin."

Sarah could feel his warm breath against her bare mound, and as his tongue licked cautiously along the edges of her lips she let out a small gasp. It made her clit ache for attention. Knowing she couldn't jump straight to what she wanted made it worse. This young man needed to learn the art of foreplay and teasing to please those young women that would proceed her.

Jason just kept softly licking at her lips and Sarah instinctively opened her thighs slightly. She wanted to rip his clothes off and ride him right there on top of the island, but at that thought her eyes flicked back to the door. Still clear. She swallowed. It seemed all her fluids were working over time as she felt her mouth water.

Jason's eyes were closed as he concentrated on doing as he was told. Worried that his aching cock would become too much for him and for the first time in 7 years that he might cum in his pants without having been touched. He liked it. He liked it a lot. This woman could turn him into an obedient pussy-licker with an erection that he placed second in priority to pleasing her.

"Open my lips, Jason. Where the small pink inner lips come up to a point... that is my clit. I want you to use your tongue on it."

Without needing any more encouragement he used his thumbs to spread her lips wide. Finding the top of the small little folds he began to lick frantically. Girls liked it fast, right?

"Just slow at first Jason. Take your time."

He huffed and a small chill went up her spine as the air teased her clit. The ache of her clit was driving her to her breaking point. She knew his cock was hard and she wanted it.. Badly.

"Ugh," she grabbed the back of his head through her dress and tilted her hips to his face, softy grinding on his mouth, "Just suck on it Jason. Suckle it my boy."

Shocked at her possessive words, she calmed her movements and let him take her firm, pulsating little bud into his mouth.

Just as he began to pull in a little harder, the patio door slid open.

They both froze.

"Sarah," Mr. Whitaker, Jason's dad, nodded as he came in, "Your mother said you had brought the cheesecake in here."

He grinned at her, seeing they were alone. He had been looking forward to Sarah's cheesecake all day and had come in to have some in peace. He could have it in the house, far from his wife's nagging that he did not need another dessert.

"Hello Mr. Whitaker," she smiled and remained motionless, "I have the cheesecake right here. I can cut you a piece, no problem."

Jason's head spun. His dad was going to ruin this for him! Sarah wanted this, she wanted it HERE! But the thought of being caught made Jason's cock throb even harder. If his father saw him sucking on Sarah James' pussy, he would have something to brag about for years. And such a good story it would be!

Jason began suckling on her little nub. His tongue pressing against it, pushing it against the back of his upper teeth, making it grind there.

"Oh!" Sarah gasped but keeping her face straight. She kept her face perfectly calm.

"Everything alright, Sarah?"

"Oh yes! I'm sorry," she laughed out almost too hard, "I forgot the plates are all outside."

"Then I will sneak out, without getting caught, and come right back!" He said and turned and was gone.

"Naughty boy," Sarah whispered down to Jason.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm," was all Jason would moan around her clit. He was there and wasn't leaving his post now until the job was done.

"Well then, move your mouth down and find my pussy, my boy. Lick around it but not in it. Just lick and flick around where you've been and around my opening. Shhhhh, he's back."

"Here we are! I found them but I ran into my wife and I told her I would get HER a piece," he chuckled and looked defeated as he could only bring one plate back with him.

"Well, Mr. Whitaker. You are in luck. There is only one large piece left, so we can cut off a few bites for you and you can take her the last piece. She wont even know," she said winking playfully, happy with her quick thinking. Jason was lapping up all the moisture her pussy had created, and in turn was creating more due to his attentions. She just wanted to straddle his face and ride that tongue, but making him work for it was working her into a frenzy, and she was loving it.

Mr. Whitaker smiled and said, "You know Sarah, you can call me John. Mr. Whitaker was my father's name." He winked back and looked at the piece.

"I think you're right," he said. "Maybe you can just give me two bites of your cheesecake and I will be happy with that."

"Sure," she pulled the cake over and started to bite her lower lip. Jason was getting very close to entering her. It took everything in her to keep from rocking her pussy against his face. Picturing his wet lips and cheeks, she licked her own lips and looked up. Oh god! She thought. John must think she's flirting with him! He certainly was smiling, but he, like his son earlier, was too busy looking at her cleavage to see any of her facial expressions. Good thing for small miracles. She let her face drop and her eyes close. Jason was such a talented tongue when instructed properly!

She opened her eyes and placed the piece of cake on the plate and put a fork down on it.

"Oh that was the last fork, wasn't it?" He looked at the bare counter, and started to make his way around. "I can't use hers, she'll know I was in to the cake!" He laughed.

"It must have been," she spoke quickly trying to keep him on that side of the counter. She was NOT going to be caught like this. NOT before she got what she wanted anyway!!

"Here!" She picked the piece up between her fingers and offered it to him. She flushed with embarrassment. It was creamy and she fingers were sliding into it. It felt too intimate, and with his son between her thighs it just felt dirty. That thought actually made her smile before she could catch herself.

"Oh," John said with a surprised but amused look on his face.

"So you wont get your fingers dirty," she grinned and laughed, "I know there isn't any more utensils in here."

She's flirting with my father! Jason thought. Oh my god! She's hitting on my dad while I pleasure her, right in front of him!

Jason was insulted and his mind became slightly clearer. His erection was not dwindling but his jealousy took over. Just as Sarah put her fingers close to John's mouth, Jason shoved two of his long thick fingers into Sarah's pussy.

"Nnghhhhh," she moaned and John closed his lips around both the cake and Sarah's fingers. He smiled around them and then sucked.

Sarah came right there and then. Careful to keep her mouth shut and her eyes not moving. Still as a statue, with the best poker-face she could muster.

Her eyes were glued to John's. Her body was absolutely still. Her body was tense as the waves crashed through her body.

Acknowledging that Mr. John Whitaker now thinks she was flirting with him, she began to stumble for words.

"You..umm.. best get.. her cake to her..John," she placed both hands on the counter and clenched. Jason was stroking his fingers inside her, right up against the anterior wall of her pussy... right against her g-spot. The little shit was going to get it! She thought as her teeth and pussy clenched.

John nodded, picking up the plate, his grin still plastered across his face. He just turned and left.

"Jason!" She growled and felt his fingers slip from her. He took a greedy lick of her juicy opening and answered with a, "mmmhmm?"

"Go to your room."

"What?!"

"I said, go to YOUR room. At your place. Next door. Now!" She wanted to yell but not having been caught was starting to arouse her even further. "Just go," She repeated.

Sarah pulled her dress from over his head and nodded toward the door to hammer in her point. She didn't make eye contact with him, but her plan was already forming in her mind.

As Jason left she went up to her room. She opened the side compartment of her bag and found a hair tie. That will do nicely, she thought.

She made her way out the front door of her parents' place and over to the Whitaker's. Sarah went inside and marched right up to Jason's room on the second floor. He was standing there with a smirk on his face and she felt the need to regain control.

"Strip," she said forcefully.

"Sarah, that.. was.. amazing!"

"I said strip," she said with the same tone. No longer angry. She felt the moisture from her orgasm still trapped between her lips.

Jason flushed again and it stroked her ego. She could get use to that.

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and placed it on the chair in the corner. Moving his hands down to his jeans, Sarah licked her lips and swallowed. The protrusion of his pants made her mouth water. She looked over his chest as he carefully unzipped and pushed his jeans and boxers down around his ankles.

"Stop... that's enough," she said as she moved toward him.

His cock was glorious. Stiff and pointed skyward. It was thick and the sight of it made her entire lower pelvic area clinch.

Sarah moved up to him. Face to face, she dropped her gaze to his cock and took it in her hand. Stroking it slowly, she grinned as he gasped and let his head fall back.

The sight of pre-cum dribbling up and over the head forced a carnal side of her to present itself.

She began to stroke it faster with her fingers tight around his shaft. Careful not to touch the sensitive swollen head, she just watched the pre-cum dribble out and over the knob.

It was a powerful sight.. And she was making it happen.

Sarah took the hair elastic from around her wrist and wound it three times. Stretching it with her fingers she placed it securely around the base of his cock. Moaning inwardly, as he panted and groaned, she was pleased with the wanted effect it had.

"Keep your hands down my boy," Sarah said as she spun him around. She forced him to bend his knees slightly as he was a good 8 inches taller then her. Keeping him at an awkward stance just added to her heady buzz of power.

She wrapped her free hand around his neck and pulled his back to her chest. Their eyes were almost at the same level, but she could see his and he could not see hers.

Her hand squeezed around his neck just slightly. Not to cut off his airway, but definitely threatening to. As he groaned, she began to stroke his cock again with her right hand.

"And just what were you trying to accomplish back there, Jason?!"

She rolled her palm over the slick head of his cock and back down his length, over and over again. Knowing the elastic was keeping all the blood in his hard throbbing cock, and making it ache.

"Did you WANT your father to catch us like that?! Hmmmm?"

She let go of his cock and slapped his ass. She actually spanked him! The power was overwhelming her.

Jason groaned and thrust his hips forward, wanting her hand back on his throbbing erection. The heat and sting from the slap sent a rush throughout his entire body that he had never experienced before, and and he felt her excitement of his submission.

"I... uhhh..fuck.. Please!"

"Answer me!"

"I'm sorry Sarah!" He pleaded with her. His need making it too hard to think. The elastic making his erection almost painful.

"Shut up, Jason," she spanked him again and squeezed his neck just once. Cutting off that next breath. When she released it, he gasped for air and tried to look back at her.

Sarah had had enough of waiting. She turned him and pushed him on his back on his bed. Lifting her knees up one at a time, kneeling on the bed, she straddled his hips and guided his cock inside her, letting her dress flow out around them.

Feeling his size and girth stretch her wet walls, she moaned loudly. No longer caring if someone overheard her. Using her thighs to lift and lower herself, she worked up to a quick and carnal speed. Using his cock to satisfy her own needs... forgetting his pain and suffering caused by the hair elastic wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft.... she reached orgasm quickly. Cumming hard, she felt the release of fluid inside her. Coating his cock and groin as colors formed behind her eyelids, and she pressed forward... grinding her electrified and sensitive clit against the soft curls of his groin causing ripples to shoot out to the tips of her fingers and the ends of her toes. Groaning aloud, Sarah gasped for air, trying to pull in much needed oxygen.

Larysa
Larysa
17 Followers
12