Female Performs Oral on Shemale

Story Info
She has an encounter with a shemale for the first time.
945 words
4.03
155.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and I decided I should take a quick shower and head out to do something while I had time from work. I turned off the porn movie I was watching and headed to the bathroom to shower. I quickly removed my clothes and jumped into the shower. I turned on the water and drifted into a daydream. I was startled by a knock at my door. I quickly scrambled out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and headed to answer the door.

I opened a door and a very pretty woman looked me up and down. Finally I spoke and asked her what she needed. She told me that her car had stopped running and asked if she could use my telephone. I told her she could and asked her to come inside. She smiled and thanked me as she followed me into the house. I handed her my cordless phone and told her I needed to get dressed and made my way to my bedroom. I quickly found a short tight skirt and blouse. I decided not to wear panties or a bra, I was going to give this beautiful lady a show.

I quickly dressed and headed back into the living room. She was sitting on my sofa, talking to what appeared to be a car towing company. I slid by her, making sure my pussy was only inches from her face, and sat on the sofa next to her. The car towing company put her on hold and I asked her if she would like something to drink, she replied, "Sure, I'll take a beer if you have any please." I nodded and headed off to the kitchen. While I was getting her beer I heard her exclaim, "What the hell do you mean it is going to be a fucking hour before you can send someone out to tow my car? This is bullshit," and she hung the phone up.

I returned with her beer and she smiled and said " Sorry about that, but they really pissed me off." I smiled back and said " No problem at all." She finally told me her name was Nicole, and that she was only passing through. We continued to talk and the subject somehow led to sex. Nicole told me she was a transsexual. Not being sure what that was I questioned her further about it and she explained to me what it was.

I was very turned on by this. I guess she could sense my arousal and started running her fingers over my nipples. I blushed at this and she pulled me closer to her and told me it was ok. She took my hand and slid it down the front of her jeans. I immediately felt her hard, warm cock under my hand. I started sliding my fingers up and down her shaft, teasing her. She grinned at me and laid back on the sofa.

I unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her ankles. Her cock immediately sprang out. I gasped at her size, she was at least 10 inches long and an easy 3 inches thick. She could tell I was a little scared and sat up and said "Baby you don't have to do anything you don't want to do and I won't hurt you, I promise." I smiled at her and didn't say I word. I pushed her back into the lying position and took her erect cock head into my mouth. I slid my tongue up and down her shaft. I put her cock back into my mouth and slid down on it, causing her to push herself upward, forcing me to take more of her cock into my mouth. I felt the head of her cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged and jerked myself upward. She laughed and said " Sorry baby, I didn't mean to choke you, you just do this so damn well I got a little bit too excited." I didn't reply and tightened my mouth around her cock. Bobbing my head up and down. I could feel her hard cock twitching in my mouth and knew she was getting close. I started sucking her cock harder and faster, letting my tongue ring flick across the head of her cock every now and then.

This really turned her on and she started moaning and pushing her body upward, pushing her cock deeper into my mouth. I sucked harder. I took her balls into my hand and gently squeezed. This sent her over the edge and she screamed "Oh my God, I am going to cum!!" I pulled my head up a bit and continued to suck her. She exploded in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. When she finished cumming I cleaned her cock off with my tongue and slid up beside her and gave her a kiss. She gladly accepted it and kissed me back.

We spent another 20 minutes talking and soon there was a knock at the door. I answered the door and it was the car towing company. She gave me a hug and a kiss and told me this was not the last I would see of her and she slipped a piece of paper into my hand. When she left, I opened the note and she had given me her phone number. I called her that night and we made plans to go out the next night. I lay in bed that night wondering what we would do the next day and drifted off to sleep thinking about Nicole.