Female Sexual Response: Subject 326

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,150 Followers

They all smiled at me, as they waited for me to continue.

I took a deep breath and pressed the button. It was right there. It was so close I could almost taste it's sweet nectar. The mechanical tongue swirled my sensitive clitoris. I had to stop.

"Subject stopped at :08"

"Okay, let's let her rest before we continue. Let us know when your arousal is back to a seven or an eight."

I closed my eyes, gripping the table as the button was taken from me. I could feel my clitoris pulsating in time to the beep of the heart monitor. They left the clitoral stimulator on me, which was a good thing. I would have climaxed just by them removing it. I needed a release so badly it hurt. I wanted to reach my hands and caress my nipples, but I reminded myself, I needed to come down. I took even deep breaths, trying to think of something else.

"Okay, I'm at an eight."

"Wonderful. Okay, this is the final part of your exam today."

They placed the breast stimulator back on my nipples, and they reinserted the phallus in my vagina. My body reacted to the anticipation of what I was about to feel. I knew I would finally be taken over the edge. In front of these strangers, as they watched me. I would be manipulated to come as they watched my face contort, listened to the sounds I made and jotted notes in their notebooks. They removed my restraints.

"For the next ten minutes, you are free to move in any way you like. Everything will be on and cannot turn off until the end of the ten minutes. The monitors will all gather the information we need at this point."

Ten minutes? Would I be able to handle ten minutes? I only needed ten seconds.

"Subject is ready."

"3, 2, 1."

It felt like there were a hundred mouths on me. All sucking and licking at my most sensitive parts. I was so close already, I could feel it. But I couldn't let myself release. I knew they were watching me. Waiting for it. The vibrations increased as the mechanical mouths carried me to the precipice and I teetered on the edge, trying to hold back. And then I let myself fall. I cried out as I arched my back, feeling myself as I flew through the air, the machines fucking and sucking me in earnest. I rode wave after wave of my orgasm, which didn't want to stop. It continued on and on, taking me higher than I thought possible.

"Subject has reached orgasm," I heard someone say. "Time 2:13"

I slowly came back to earth and noticed the vibrations had slowed. My sensitive nipples weren't being sucked anymore. The pistoning had stopped. I took a breath. And then it started again. My nipples were sucked into eager mouths, the oral assault on my clitoris began again as my g-spot was being rubbed. I was fucked again and again. It was too much. I cried out and I knew I would be having another orgasm.

I climaxed again. "Subject has reached orgasm number 2. Time 3:01"

I came again and again. Four, five, six. I could hear them announcing my orgasms one after another. My body was on fire. I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed it to stop, and yet I wanted it to continue. Forever.

And then it finally slowed down and stopped as I lay there. Covered in sweat. I was afraid to open my eyes. My breaths were shallow and I started crying as they slowly removed everything and I felt even more exposed. More vulnerable.

"Clitoris is measuring 82." I lay there just listening to my breathing, steadily slowing.

"Subject 326?"

I opened my eyes, but I was still unable to meet their eyes.

"Please put on your gown and come with me." I knew I was being led back out into the waiting room. I knew everyone there would be staring at me. I hoped that girl was gone, but I knew she was still there, waiting her turn. From the distance I thought I heard moaning, or it may have just been a door opening. They told me to wait until they came for me to get fitted for the home monitoring device.

I nodded. I sat down in the first chair I saw, my legs were shaking. My clitoris was still pulsating and I knew that it wouldn't take much for me to have another orgasm. I could probably have one right here in about two seconds. I squeezed my legs together, completely understanding the look of hunger in the girl I'd seen when I was waiting for my turn. The girl in the white tank top was staring at me, her clipboard on the chair next to her. Every now and then I saw her hand slowly raise up and I knew she was rubbing her nipples again. Another girl was in the room now and I could tell that she was filling out the questions on the first page, completely oblivious to what was going to happen to her.

The door opened and my heart jumped. "Subject 327?"

What number was I? I saw the girl in the white tank top get up and follow her out of the room. I was surprised how aroused I felt, knowing that I knew what would be happening to her and she didn't.

The other door opened and my number was called. With relief, I noted it wasn't one of the two assistants that had witnessed my degradation, but it was the first nurse who had waited outside while I disrobed. At least she hadn't witnessed my humiliation, but I knew she was aware of what I had gone through. I wondered if she had watched, or if she had gone through it herself. I got up slowly and followed her, feeling my juices trickling down my leg and followed her into the exam room where my clothes were still neatly folded. I could hear faint screaming coming from down the hall and I got wet, thinking of the other girl, experiencing mind blowing pleasure, the same pleasure I had just experienced. What was being done to her right now, I wondered. I blushed as I realized everyone had probably heard my screams.

"Thank you for participating in our study." I just nodded. "I'm going to explain how the rest of the study will work." She opened a box.

"Your monitor is custom made to fit you. They have an advanced microchip inserted which has been programmed with the data that has been collected earlier. They consist of a bra with a front closure and underwear," she held up the bra, demonstrating how the hook in the front worked and I recognized the same suction cups that would surround my nipples. The rubber panty looked normal until she showed me the inside, which had a large flexible phallus.

"When you put it on, make sure the phallus is inserted into your vagina, and the clitoral stimulators are flush against your vulva. You are required to wear this for a minimum of one hour each day, but you can wear it for more if you want. In fact, the more you wear it, the more data we can gather. Internal sensors will verify that you have complied. On day 7, do not wear it until 30 minutes before your appointment. You are required to come back with your monitor on so we can gather the data collected. You are to abstain from sexual activity for the first week. No intercourse, no masturbation allowed. If you do not follow all of the directions, you will be considered an incomplete subject and you won't receive your credits or compensation. Any questions?

I wanted to ask how the device would know but I just shook my head.

"In case you were wondering, the microchip will instantly register any differences in pH, or blood flow to the clitoral region, or even microscopic tissue damage that occurs during intercourse and masturbation. Your earlier session recorded your pre-orgasmic and post-orgasmic levels so it will pick it up."

I nodded. Confused, but I wasn't going to attempt to speak.

"Okay, let's make sure it fits." She lifted the gown off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor, grazing my nipples as it fell. I wasn't expecting this. I thought perhaps she would leave the box with me and I would be able to put it on at home. But she slipped my arms through the straps and clasped it in the front.

I gasped as she inserted her fingers into the cups and started rubbing her fingers over both of my nipples as I stood there helplessly. "The nipples have to be fully erect in order to fit properly in the suction cups," she explained as she continued fondling my nipples. I couldn't help it as a moan escaped my lips and more of my fluid dripped down my leg. "Maybe a little gel will help," she said. She unclasped the bra leaving it hanging open and got out a bottle squeezing some more of the clear gel onto her fingers before attacking my nipples again. It was too much. They were already sensitive and I couldn't imagine they weren't hard enough now. She pinched them and I let out a cry which I hoped sounded like pain, but we both knew it was more from pleasure. I closed my eyes, willing my nipples to harden so she would stop this assault. I allowed myself to give in to the pleasure. I held out my hand to steady myself, reaching blindly for the exam table, but grazing fabric instead.

"Would you like to lie down?" she asked me. I opened my eyes, embarrassed as I realized that I had probably touched her breasts. "Sometimes it helps the subjects to relax."

I nodded and lay down on the table. She squirted more of the lubricating gel on my exposed breasts and continued fondling them. I closed my eyes and just gave in to the feeling, allowing the moans to come freely. I really couldn't imagine that they weren't hard enough yet. "There we go," she said, "It helps to give in to it." I allowed myself to feel the pleasure, not caring that I was in an exam room being fondled by a stranger, a beautiful stranger who had great hands. I didn't even realize that I had reached my hand between my legs and was rubbing my clitoris, until she firmly removed my hand.

"No masturbation, remember?" I flushed from embarrassment. Would I have openly masturbated in front of her if she had allowed it? I hadn't even realized that I had reached down to touch myself.

"We're going to have to try something else," she said as she wiped the gel from my breasts. "Just close your eyes and relax."

I obeyed. I closed my eyes and I felt her hands on my breasts. Suddenly it felt like there was an actual mouth on my nipple. My eyes shot open and there she was, licking and sucking my nipple. I groaned with pleasure as she expertly nibbled, her tongue swirling and teasing. I raised my hips and gripped the table with my hands as my moans got louder. "Please, stop," I whispered, knowing that I didn't want her to stop. She moved to the other nipple as her hands continued assaulting the other wet nipple. She was torturing me as I writhed under her expert mouth.

"Good," she said. "Now they're ready." She clasped the bra, enclosing my breasts and fitting my sensitive nipples inside the suction cups. Strangely, I felt more disappointed than embarrassed as I lay there breathless.

"Let's see if the panty fits," she said. As I lay there, she raised one of my legs and fit my foot through one hole, then the other. "Raise your hips," she commanded and she raised the panty up. The phallus poked my clitoris and I gasped. It was still very sensitive and after the assault on my breasts, even more so.

"You want to make sure you're fully lubricated." She reached a hand down and caressed my open lips as I arched my back, a moan escaping my lips. "We obviously don't have a problem with that." She smiled and I looked away.

She instructed me to get off the table and stand up so she could fit the phallus in my vagina. It slipped in easily and I was disappointed that I could hardly feel it. She adjusted it around and I felt something slip into place over my clitoris. "You want to make sure it pops in for maximum clitoral stimulation," she explained. "Is it comfortable?" she asked.

I nodded. "Okay, I'm going to turn it on now. After today, it will turn on automatically once it detects the right level of body temperature. That's why it's so important that your nipples are fully erect so the sensors in the bra can pick it up."

I nodded again.

"Perhaps you should lie back down," she said and I obeyed, not knowing what was going to happen. But I had my suspicions when I saw the glint in her eyes as she smiled. "Just enjoy it."

I lay back down on the table and suddenly, it came to life and it was just like earlier. The suction cups expertly licked and sucked my nipples, the phallus enlarged and stretched me beyond what I had ever experienced and began a rhythmic fucking, lovingly caressing my g-spot over and over. And there was a constant vibration over my clitoris. I cried out as I was being assaulted again. I saw some movement and saw that she was standing close with one hand under her shirt as she watched me. She slid her other hand inside her skirt and by the movement of her hand, I knew she was pleasuring herself. The sight of her pushed me over the edge. I screamed out and held onto the table so I wouldn't fall off as my orgasm overtook me. I arched my back, wanting more, wanting to feel more if that was even possible.

I felt a hand on my leg and I looked at her and noticed she had stripped out of her clothes. She had squirted some of the lubricating gel onto her breasts which gleamed and she openly fondled herself as my second orgams overtook me. Then three, four, five. She had her fingers inside her, pushing her towards her own peak.

Then it slowly came to a stop, the vibrations slowed, the fucking stopped, leaving me panting on the table. I closed my eyes and wept as I lay there, unable to move.

"I have some questions to ask you," she said.

I opened my eyes and saw she was fully dressed. Had I imagined it? Was I going crazy?

"How many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't-- I don't know."

"If you had to guess," she said, holding her clipboard and waiting professionally for my answer.

"I think-- I think-- um... eight?"

"Did you feel any pain at all?"

I shook my head. From down the hall I could hear screaming. "Please, make it stop!" I heard.

"What were you fantasizing about most while you were experiencing this?"

I blushed. I couldn't answer that. But I couldn't think of a lie. I couldn't even think straight to say nothing, which is what I should have said.

"You," I whispered, as the screaming continued down the hall.

"Could you be more specific?" she asked.

"You were masturbating while you were watching me," I replied quietly, unable to look at her.

"And how was I masturbating?" she probed.

"You were naked and you were fondling your breasts while you were playing with yourself," I whispered. She wrote all of this down on her clipboard.

"Okay, do you have any questions before you go?" she asked.

I shook my head, as the screaming increased in speed and volume. "Ahhhh!!!! No!!!! Please!!!!" Then I heard rhythmic grunts that increased in tempo, I knew someone was close. A loud scream pierced the air, followed by whimpering. I knew how she felt.

She smiled warmly at me and said I could take my time getting dressed now. "See you next week!" she said as she walked out. I lay there, unable to move. I was sore everywhere. I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the side of the table. I unclasped the bra but my nipples were stuck to the suction cups. I had to work them free. I dropped it into the box. I removed the panties which were slick from my juices and added them to the box. I could smell my sex everywhere. I reached for my clothes and slowly got dressed. My legs were so shaky, I wasn't sure I would be able to walk.

I debated whether I should quit. But I knew I was in too deep now. As I opened the door, I walked out and almost bumped into the girl who had been wearing the white tank top being escorted by the nurse who had just left me. The girl had her gown wrapped tightly around her, as if it could somehow protect her secret. "Please contact us if you have any questions," she said warmly as we passed. The other girl didn't look up, and I knew she was the one who I had heard earlier.

Week 1

I left and walked out in the open. I felt like I was a completely different person. I carried my box, my treasure, looking forward to trying it in the privacy of my dorm room. I took the elevator upstairs, still unable to meet anyone's eyes. I entered my empty room, relieved that my roommate was gone. I opened the box and took out the monitor. I almost put it on right then and there, but we had been instructed to start wearing it tomorrow.

When it was finally time, I had to wait until after work. I came back to my room, knowing my roommate wouldn't be there. I first put on the bra, positioning the suction cups onto my nipples, making sure they were hard enough. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and put on the panties. The phallus fit inside me perfectly. I pressed the front, making sure the clitoral stimulators were on the right spot. And then I waited. Nothing. I looked inside the box to see how I turn this thing on. There was a small piece of paper.

"The monitor will turn on and off automatically, depending on your heart rate, level of arousal fluid detected and the measurement of your clitoris." Oh yes, I remembered now. She had said it would turn on automatically. So I had to wear it and wait. I walked around a little. Still nothing. I heard a key enter the door and realized my roommate was home. I hurriedly put on my robe and sat down on my bed, pretending I had been reading a book.

Suddenly, it came to life. Slowly at first.

"Hey," she said as she entered.

"Hi," I answered.

It started sucking my nipples, a mechanical tongue swirling deliciously, carrying me higher. I realized that I was breathing erratically. My roommate was too busy to notice. She picked up the phone and called her boyfriend. I was now stuck here with her for probably another hour or two while she talked -- their conversations never lasted shorter than that. The phallus came to life and it was fucking me, gently. I heard myself grunt with each thrust. And then it started it's assault on my g-spot as the vibrations on my clitoris started. I was terrified that I would have an orgasm right there in front of my roommate. I wasn't sure I'd be able to stop from crying out. I could walk out into the hallway, go into the bathroom. But then I'd be stuck there for an hour, my whimpers echoing through the stalls. I couldn't take this thing off for one hour and I was just wearing my robe. I had to sit here on my bed while my body betrayed me.

Everything moved faster and faster. My head was swirling. I wanted to push all of these people away. All of the tongues and fingers that were bringing me such pleasure, but I couldn't. I moved closer and closer to the edge. Just as I was about to reach the pinnacle, it stopped. I lay there, panting. I couldn't move. I was afraid to move. I was afraid that if I did, it would start again. I looked at the clock. It had only been 15 minutes since I'd put this on. I had to endure another 45 minutes. I could hear my roommate talking softly on the phone, deep in conversation. She hadn't noticed me. I realized that having her in the room was exciting me. Knowing that I couldn't cry out, or grind my hips, I was actually enjoying it more as I fought to control my animal urges.

I shifted slightly. Nothing happened. I propped up my pillow. Nothing happened. I started to calm down. My arousal level was now at an eight. An orgasm was no longer imminent.

"I love you, bye." My roommate hung up her phone, just as it started up again.

No! my brain screamed.

My roommate sat at her desk and opened her backpack, preparing to do some homework, oblivious to the sweet torture that I was enduring. I bit my lip to stop from crying out. It felt so good. Too good. It was too much. Once again, I was brought to the edge, teetering. Waiting for that delicious moment when I would be taken over. And then it stopped.

I slowly realized what was happening. It would do this for the next hour. Starting and stopping as it detected an imminent climax. Taking me so close and then pulling me back. Teasing me over and over. And then I remembered what the nurse had said. No masturbation for a week. Would I be allowed to come at the end of this torturous hour? And then it started again. I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted to stop right then and there. Screw the research. But then I wouldn't be able to collect on the $500. That would mean that I had endured a humiliating hour having multiple orgasms in front of strangers for nothing. As I remembered the mind blowing orgasms I'd had earlier, I almost came. But this damn thing wouldn't let me. It stopped again. I lost count how many times it started and stopped, until finally, my orgasm was inevitable. Just a slight movement and I would be there.

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,150 Followers