Female Sexual Response: Subject 337

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,147 Followers

At the end of the ten minutes, she lowered her head and wept. I almost felt sorry for her. I knew already she was going to need my help after the study was over. I felt flutters in my belly as I thought about what our sessions would be like as I taught her to enjoy her orgasms again.

I turned off the TV, returned her DVD back to the file and left the control room. As I walked down the hall, I heard familiar moans and grunts echoing through the hall as I walked towards the exam room. I opened the door and saw Daniela on the table, strapped to all the machines, which we all affectionately referred to as Ralph, a tribute to Judy Blume.

I watched her for a few seconds, enjoying the sight of her long tan legs and her smooth belly as I unbuttoned my shirt. I walked towards her and placed my hand on her slick thigh. She opened her eyes and smiled but immediately closed them as another orgasm overtook her. She reached up and removed one of the suction cups from her nipples. I lowered my mouth and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Yes..." she hissed. I twirled my tongue around and around her nipple as she had another orgasm. Finally, Ralph stopped fucking her and I glanced at the monitor.

"Wow, thirty minutes?" I asked.

"I needed it," she answered breathlessly.

"Now it's my turn," I said as I removed the rest of my clothes.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Of course." She knew I always wanted her to stay.

She helped me attach the suction cups to my nipples, while I inserted the phallus and placed the clitoral stimulator on the right spot. I lay back and put my feet in the stirrups.

"Do you want to be tied up today?"

I nodded.

"The usual program?" she asked as she wrapped my ankles, thighs, wrists, pelvis and chest in soft Velcro strips.

"No, I think I want something different. Increase all the settings," I said. "I want to be punished."

She raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure? You remember what happened the last time."

I nodded. I did remember. Afterwards, I couldn't stop crying as I curled up in a little ball. She had been so worried about me. "I need it today," I said.

Dr. Matthias walked in the room. "How did it go with the rest of the dropouts?" he asked.

I smiled. "They're all back in."

He smiled at me. "You're so good," he said. "Mind if I watch a little bit?"

I smiled. "You know I want you to." He knew me so well. He knew what I liked and this was his way of rewarding me. It was for my benefit, not his.

He stood on one side of the table, standing above me while Daniela stood on the other. I looked up at their faces, their gorgeous supermodel faces about to watch me get fucked while I was restrained and helpless to stop what was about to happen.

I told Daniela I was ready and waited to be tortured. It started slow, so gentle. It was seducing me, tenderly. I kept my eyes open, looking into Daniela's eyes, then Dr. Matthias's as they watched me. Mechanical mouths circled my nipples sending a delectable shock to my clitoris just as the phallus started fucking me. By the time the vibrations started, I was moaning, loudly. It was fucking me harder now, bringing me closer until I was no longer able to keep up. It grabbed me and violently dragged me, carrying me higher.

I struggled to maintain eye contact with Daniela and Dr. Matthias. Part of me wanted to close my eyes as I felt the familiar feelings of vulnerability flow over me as I got closer, but I forced myself to watch them as they stood over me, their eyes reflecting the hunger that I was starting to feel deep within my core. As I came closer and closer, it stopped, hovering over me as I screamed out in frustration. I was left panting, exposed for the slut that I was as I begged, "please please please...."

It started its assault again almost immediately, calling me a whore with each punishing thrust. I grunted loudly, accepting it as I was led closer to my fate. I was so close, oh so close. I tried to raise my hips, wanting to meet it halfway but it stopped with a vengeance, taunting me. I lay there, gasping as I waited for the sweet torture to begin again. And again and again it denied me. It whispered in my ear that sluts like me don't deserve to experience such pleasure. It teased me over and over again as Daniela and Dr. Matthias watched, their eyes telling me I was a whore and a slut and a bitch while I was tormented over and over again. I was going to die. I wanted to die. But I didn't deserve the sweet death I craved. I only deserved to suffer its neverending agony as it held me back against my will. It fucked me hard, then stopped. Fucked me harder, then stopped, laughing at my utter degradation as I lay whimpering.

And then I felt myself being violently pushed over the edge of my sanity as I came. I came so hard. And still it wouldn't stop as it pushed me higher. I screamed out in absolute pleasure and pain as it continued punishing me with one orgasm after another. I felt myself drowning, going under, I couldn't catch my breath and I panicked as more orgasms slammed into me, knocking me over. When it finally stopped, I wanted more. I wasn't done. I was a slut and I didn't deserve any of it. I was an ungrateful whore.

I had closed my eyes sometime in the middle of my orgasms and I slowly opened them. Daniela and Dr. Matthias were looking at me with concern.

"Are you allright?"

I nodded as I looked away. I lay there, breathless, as Daniela removed everything from me. I wasn't going to cry, I told myself. I'm not going to cry. I'm stronger than this. I'm not going to cry.

Dr. Matthias got a white sheet from one of the cabinets and wrapped it around me as I slowly sat up.

"What's going on?" he asked me. Leave it to Dr. Matthias to think there was something wrong by the way I had climaxed.

I shrugged. I really hadn't known anything was wrong until this moment. I struggled to grasp my mind around it, trying to focus my thoughts into something coherent as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm not sure," I finally answered.

"I think I know," Dr. Matthias said as Daniela said goodbye for the evening, leaving us alone. "It's Subject 337, that blond, the dropout. She reminds you of yourself," he continued. He was right. She did remind me of myself, but I didn't know until just that moment that she had affected me more than I realized. "I saw you watching her tapes earlier. And I was watching you in the control room. When she finally reached orgasm, I saw it in your body language. The hairs on your arm were raised, your eyes darted back and forth a bit, you were a little unnerved watching her."

I slowly nodded, acknowledging what he was saying.

"And you're probably attracted to her, as well. And you feel guilty about the feelings you're having, because you're supposed to maintain distance with the research subjects, and as you watch her orgasm, and as you stimulate her nipples with your fingers--and probably your mouth--you're enjoying it, more than with the other subjects, and you feel guilty about it."

I lowered my eyes. He was right. "It's okay to be aroused during this," he continued. "When Daniela helped you at the end of your study, she was aroused, and she enjoyed your sessions. I watched her get fucked by Ralph after every session with you. I would be lying if I said I never get aroused either. But you're only human, and you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. Don't feel like you should be punished for having these feelings. Just because you enjoy touching her, pleasuring her and watching her orgasm, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You've kept everything professional, you haven't crossed any lines. You need to acknowledge your arousal, and move on. Don't repress them." He gently raised my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. "And let go of the guilt."

As he spoke, I finally understood. I smiled at him. "You are so good!"

He shrugged. "That's why they give me all the grant money," he smiled. "Seriously though, I want you to stay away from Ralph for awhile. Go home to your boyfriend and fuck him as much as you want, but stay off the machines. At least until we're done with this group. Otherwise, we'll have to sign you up for some extra therapy as well." He was joking, but there was real worry in his voice. I agreed.

Dr. Matthias is such a great, caring man. He is perfect, and I know all the graduate assistants have had crushes on him at one point or another. But he has always treated all of us ethically and professionally. I know some of the other professors in our department think that he's fucking all of us, but not once has he even said or done anything that would raise an eyebrow. None of us have even seen him naked, or even shirtless for that matter. He has seen all of us, of course, as we fuck Ralph at the end of the day, one of our many job perks. He always encourages us to explore our sexuality and to let it all out. But not once has he made a pass at any of us, or any of the subjects. Whoever eventually catches his eye will be one lucky woman.

I went home and did as Dr. Matthias instructed. I fucked my boyfriend. Over and over again and experienced some great mind-blowing orgasms that night. Tender and loving orgasms. I loved my boyfriend, and as great as Ralph is, there's nothing as wonderful as achieving simultaneous orgasms with the man you love. And there is something truly gratifying about satisfying your lover.

When I got home I found my boyfriend watching TV. Without saying a word I walked over to him and started unbuttoning his jeans. He took his shirt off as I lowered his pants slowly, taking his boxers with them and he raised his hips to allow me access to what I wanted. I kissed his belly, his firm thighs, his calves down to his feet. Then I made my way back up, kissing and licking his legs, the inside of his thighs, slowly making my way up to his hard cock. Right before I took it into my mouth, I looked up at him and he had such a cute expression on his face. Surprise, lust and love. I love it when he looks like that. I watched his face as I licked the entire length before suckling just the tip. He let out a low moan and closed his eyes and I loved him for enjoying it. I moved my mouth up and down, taking all of him in. I sucked long and deep, fondling his balls with my hand. I sucked faster and faster and I felt him tense under me. As he ejaculated hard with a loud manly growl, I felt an even deeper love for him. I tried to swallow all of him, I love the way he tastes. Then I licked the spurts I had missed that had landed on his strong firm chest.

He slowly got up and undressed me. I stood there, just looking into his eyes as he unbuttoned my shirt and lowered my skirt and then he kissed me lovingly while he removed my bra with one hand. I let him lower my panties as his mouth began kissing my abused nipples, sending jolts of love through my body. Tenderly, he laid me back on the sofa and started kissing me all over. His hands and his mouth were everywhere and I closed my eyes, giving in to it. Ralph has a great mouth, but nothing compares to receiving a tongue bath from your lover. He moved between my legs and licked my slit up and down, which was still sore from earlier, but he was gentle and soon I was squirming under his touch. He swirled his tongue tenderly around my clitoris, worshiping it. I just lay there, loving it and loving him as he took me closer. He was coaxing me higher with every movement of his mouth. He expertly used his tongue and his lips faster and faster and I came hard all over his face as he continued to adore my pussy, to love me.

After we made love, we fell asleep in each other's arms that night, spooning each other as I took his hands into mine, clasping them together over my heart as I felt my clitoris quivering underneath the warmth of his body. He only said one thing to me the entire time we were making love. "I love you I love you I love you," over and over again until we both climaxed together. As I lay there, love rose above me, enveloping me in serenity.

But as I fell asleep, my thoughts drifted to Subject 337. I was looking forward to seeing her again. But before I could allow myself to feel guilty about it, I kissed my boyfriend's knuckles and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,147 Followers
12