Female Sexual Response: Subject 341

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,146 Followers

As she let go of my head, I fell back onto the floor, wiping her fluids from my face. Delia lay there, panting. She closed her legs and pulled them up, letting them fall to the side.

"You're such a lesbian slut," she said. "How many times have you licked pussy?"

I shook my head. "Never," I whispered.

"Liar."

She got up and put her robe on. "You loved it, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Slut," she said and she opened her closet and got her shower caddy. She turned to my other roommates who were just sitting there staring. "If any of you want her to use her lesbian tongue on you, go ahead and use her." I slowly got up and collapsed on my bed. I started crying with shame, not even bothering to cover myself up.

None of my roommates took Delia's offer that day. They left the room, leaving me crying on my bed. I know they thought I was crying because of what Delia had made me do. But I was crying because I had loved it. I was a slut. I was a lesbian slut, and I didn't want to be.

Delia came back from her shower and I was still naked on my bed, crying. She came over and put a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked me.

I cowered away from her, crying harder. "I'm sorry I did that, but I knew it's what you wanted. I knew when you were a pledge that you're just like me," she said. I looked at her. She handed me my robe and I covered myself. "When we were hazing you, it was turning you on. That's what I learned about myself when I was in the study." She smiled. She was back to the old Delia. "It's too bad they're not studying bondage anymore. I think you'd get a lot more out of it, although you do have a touch of an exhibitionist in you too. I think the ultimate experience for you would be to get tied up and raped and forced to orgasm in front of someone else." I was horrified. I shook my head, denying it. "Of course, you probably don't know that about yourself yet. You'll have to experience it to know how much you love it, I guess." She leaned over and moved my hair out of my face, lovingly. "If you'll let me, I'd like to use my paddle on you while you're wearing your monitor."

I felt myself get aroused just thinking about that. "Would you like that?"

I lowered my eyes. I didn't even have to answer. My silence said it all.

She left me alone for the rest of the night. My roommates came home later, silent. Delia was the only one who chattered on as if nothing had happened. Everything was totally back to normal, but I knew it never would be.

The next day I wore my monitor and went to the weekly appointment. Wes was being gentle with me today. I had to answer the typical questionnaire in the waiting room with the other girls. After a few minutes, they told us all to go into the same room with the chairs arranged in a circle. The other doctors who had observed us the past two weeks weren't there. It was just Dr. Matthias and a few of the graduate assistants. We were told to sit in the circle with our clothes on. I was surprised how disappointed I was that no one was going to check the hardness of our nipples today.

"Today we're going to do things a little differently. I'd like to have a frank and open discussion about your experiences. You don't have to talk if you don't want to, you can just listen. Feel free to turn your chairs around and straddle them if you want to, I know some of you enjoy that position more." A few girls got up, turned their chairs around and sat down, grinding their hips back and forth while holding onto the back of the chair for support. Wes started fucking me again. He was showering my nipples with gentle kisses today, lovingly caressing my clitoris at the same time.

"I'd like to tell you a little bit more about this study. Two weeks ago, you were randomly divided into three groups. During the second week, one group experienced an orgasm every time you wore the monitor, usually after about 45 minutes. Another group never experienced an orgasm at all, like the first week. And the third group experienced random orgasms. You never knew if you were going to get aroused to a certain point and left hanging, or if the device would let you climax." I knew I had been in the random group. It was pure torture.

"After this session, we're going to download your data to see if the average time you wore it this week increased for the random group, stayed the same for the orgasm group, and decreased for the non-orgasm group, which is what we're expecting to see. It's called the 'slot machine effect.' People will sit for hours in front of a slot machine because they never know when the coins will come spitting out. Just like for the random group. If you never know if you'll be reaching an orgasm, or if you'll be teased, you'll increase the behavior, just to experience the orgasm again. This past week, however, those of you who decided to wear your monitors for over two hours were always treated to an orgasm. How many of you were in the random group?"

I raised my hand along with 1/3 of the other girls. "And how many hours did you wear your monitor yesterday?"

"Twelve," answered a girl to my left. We all gasped and murmured.

"For those in the non-orgasm group, how many hours did you wear your monitor yesterday?"

"None," answered some of the girls in unison.

"If you had worn it for over two hours, you would have experienced some strong orgasms," he said. A few girls grumbled.

Dr. Matthias talked a little bit more about the study. He said that by the end of the month, we should all be experiencing more powerful and intense orgasms. If we found that we weren't, then we could come see him and he would let us know how we could alleviate that problem. While he was talking, Wes continued to fuck me gently, but he never let my arousal get above a 7 or an 8. I could tell that the other girls were experiencing the same thing. A few moved their hips back and forth slightly, hoping I think to increase their feelings.

"But how will our orgasms be more powerful afterwards? I can't imagine that I'll want a real partner after this," one of the girls said.

"That's a very good question," he said. "Some of you had no idea what you liked and what you didn't like before this. Taking part in this study forced you, and I mean forced you against your will, to experience things you probably never would have experienced on your own, and most of you highly enjoyed it. According to your questionnaires, most of you said you weren't an exhibitionist in the beginning, but as time went on, most of you indicated on the questionnaires that you were. And I'm sure most of you have learned quite a bit about yourselves during these past few weeks. The device is programmed to know exactly what you like based on the nonverbal cues your body is sending. And steadily throughout these past few weeks, your inhibitions have gone down. Already, I can see some of you moving around in your chairs in ways that you never would have just a week ago. Sexual pleasure is all about letting go, allowing yourself to be vulnerable and letting go of your guilt and any repressed feelings you have. Some of you have discovered that you enjoy being touched by another woman. That doesn't necessarily mean you're a lesbian. It's just a new experience, but don't let the fear of being a lesbian prevent you from exploring your sexuality. Some of you have extremely enjoyed being watched, and watching others. Don't repress that. Use it. If you don't enjoy it, that's normal too. If you haven't already, by the end of the month, you should be able to know what you want, and to enjoy it without any feelings of guilt or with any inhibitions." While I was listening to Dr. Matthias, I was thinking about what Delia said to me. I knew I would be taking her up on her offer.

"This next week, you are required to wear your device for just two hours total, one hour each on two days. But, of course, you can wear it for more if you want. Explore your sexuality on your off days and if you have any unmet desires, I would encourage you to pursue it." I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised by how strong your orgasms will be when you're not wearing your device. Remember, the more you try to hide your true desires, the least likely you'll orgasm."

What he said made perfect sense to me.

"For the last twenty minutes, I want you all to just enjoy the sensations that your monitors are giving you. Don't hold back. You can disrobe if you like." Just as he said that, Wes started fucking me harder. I stood up and moved my chair forward a little bit and straddled it. I crossed my arms over the back of the chair and leaned my head against my arms just as I felt Wes sucking my nipples and vibrating against my clitoris. I watched the other girls as they were taken to a higher level. Some of them watched me and when I made eye contact with someone, I didn't look away. I reached my orgasm pretty quickly and I didn't hold back. I screamed out in pleasure as I ground my hips back and forth in the chair. It felt so good. So good. I noticed that some of the girls had moved their chairs closer to the wall so they could enjoy their orgasms in private with their backs to the rest of us. One girl had taken off her clothes and was laying on the floor, grunting loudly with each thrust of her hips. Two of the girls were facing each other shirtless. They were straddling their chairs while one girl had her hands inside the other one's bra, fondling her nipples. They were staring into each other's eyes and as I watched them climax in unison, I experienced another powerful orgasm. I looked over and saw another naked girl who had unclasped her bra and she had two other girls latched on to each nipple, sucking and biting as she tossed her head back and screamed in pleasure. I finally took off my clothes and watched the other girls watching me disrobe, some of them climaxing as they watched me. For the rest of the session, I watched the other girls come again and again, each of their orgasms sending me towards my own.

I left that day, knowing I wanted to let Delia have her way with me. They told us that we could now have intercourse and masturbate and I knew I wanted Delia to tie me up and fuck me and use her paddle on me while my other roommates watched.

I went back to the sorority house, looking for Delia, but she wasn't home yet. My other roommates were avoiding me. As I sat on my bed doing my homework, they walked into the room, quickly said their excuses and left. I left Wes in a box under my bed. When Delia finally got home, she took one look at me and she knew what I wanted. We stared at each other for a moment and then I nodded once. She smiled. She undressed slowly as I watched her, wondering if this would be it. She had an amazing body with incredible breasts. She stood in front of me, twirling her fingers around her nipples, an evil smile on her face. Then she put on her robe and got her shower caddy. I returned to my book but the words blurred together. I was extremely aroused. She slipped a note on the book I was reading and there was only one word on it.

"Tonight."

I actually felt a twinge on my clitoris as I read that simple word, almost as if Delia had pinched it between her fingers. That simple word that could mean so many different things. But I knew what it meant for me, and I knew there was no turning back.

During dinner, I could hardly eat. I was aroused, and scared. I saw Delia talking quietly to my other roommates and I knew they were talking about me. I saw them glancing over at me every now and then. I sat there, worried that I had made the wrong choice. Would I be able to handle this? Is this really what I wanted?

I saw Delia and my roommates get up and walk up the stairs to our room. She looked at me with narrowed eyes, the same look she had on her face that one day she demanded that I lick her to orgasm. I knew I was supposed to follow.

When I got to our room, it was completely dark. Someone slipped a blindfold on me and they led me down the stairs. As we left the room, I heard a lot of cheering and laughter from my other sorority sisters. A blindfolded girl being led out of the house was a common sight in our sorority. Younger girls were often kidnapped by their big sisters for more hazing or birthday celebrations, and I knew that's what everyone thought we were doing. Little did they know what would really be happening later.

I didn't know where they were taking me and I couldn't see anything. I walked, stumbling as they led me to a car. We drove around in complete silence and I had no idea where we were. My heart was beating so fast, I was sure everyone could hear it, and my panties were getting wetter and wetter with each passing minute. Finally we stopped and I was led up a few steps and then inside a building. I walked down a long hallway before turning into a room and the door shut behind me.

"Strip," I heard Delia say.

I complied, my fingers shaking as I tried to unbutton my shirt. Suddenly, I felt my shirt rip open and all of a sudden, my bra was open in the front as if someone cut it, exposing my breasts. My shirt was roughly removed from my arms and someone pulled my pants down, taking my wet panties with them.

"Slut, look how wet you've made your panties," Delia said. I heard giggling. Suddenly, something came up behind me, making me fall backwards onto a hard surface like a table. I was dragged up until I was laying down. My pants were violently removed from my ankles and my legs were spread wide until my lower legs fell off the side of the table, bending at the knees. I felt my pussy lips separate and I realized how turned on I was by my vulnerability. I felt something wrap around my ankles, and I couldn't move them.

My arms were tied above my head and then I heard footsteps retreating and a door was opened and shut. And then all I heard was silence. I was scared to move at first, but after a few minutes, or a lot of minutes, I couldn't really tell, I tried to see if I could move. I couldn't. They had done a good job of tying me up. I started to get scared. Where were they? Were they coming back? Did I want them to come back?

I heard the door open and a lot of footsteps entering the room. There were more than three people this time. I felt hands touching me everywhere. They pinched my nipples and violated my pussy.

"Look how wet she is," I heard an unfamiliar female voice say.

"What a slut," I heard another girl say.

Fingers entered me and rubbed my g-spot, others circled my nipples, but they all stayed away from my clitoris, the place where I wanted the most attention. And then all I could feel was pain. Pain on my breasts and on my legs, and on my pussy. Someone was whipping me. I starting crying.

"Bring out the device," Delia said finally.

They untied me and put Wes on me. I was comforted by the familiarity of him. I was violently bent over the table onto my belly and tied down as Wes started urgently fucking me, and I knew that's what I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could right now while I was being punished. My breasts were pressed into the table and the licking and sucking on my nipples intensified and the rubbing and vibrating on my g-spot and clitoris intensified in turn. Wes slammed harder into me as I was violently fucked and I felt the first blow on my ass. The pain turned into delicious pleasure as Wes expertly sucked my clit into his mouth. I felt another sharp pain, and I moaned as I started to enjoy the sensation. Delia was right. As the paddling continued, faster and harder, the pain was blurring together with the pleasure, driving me higher and higher. When I came, it was exquisite. I cried out both in pain and pleasure as Wes continued taking me higher. I came again and again as the paddling continued. I don't even know when it stopped, but finally I lay there, wanting to cry.

I was finally untied and placed on the floor on something soft like a mat. A pillow was placed under my head propping it up as my hands were tied above my head. I felt my legs being tied as Wes started fucking me again. I lay there, enjoying the feeling of his mouth sucking my nipples and a wet tongue swirling on my clitoris when I felt something soft warm and wet cover my mouth and I knew someone was sitting on my face.

"Lick it," Delia said from somewhere off to the right.

I stuck my tongue out and I knew I was being forced to pleasure someone and it wasn't Delia. I kissed her deeply and I heard moans from above my head. I explored her pussy with my tongue, swirling her clit with my tongue as Wes made the same movements on my clit. As Wes took me closer, I could tell that the girl above me was close too. She was grinding her pussy onto my face. As I swirled faster and faster, both of our moans got louder and louder until finally I came hard and clamped onto her clit with my lips and screamed into her pussy, sending her over the edge.

She slid off me and I lay there, panting, trying to catch my breath. Then someone else got on top of me and I was forced to lick her until she came. I lost count how many anonymous girls I licked to orgasm and how many orgasms I had. My tongue was numb and my jaw was sore and my face was sticky from the juice of countless girls. Wes was finally removed from me and a blanket was wrapped around me as I was led out of the building and back to the car. As I was sitting in the car the blanket was lowered and I was abused some more. My nipples were pinched and fingers were rammed harshly into my still wet pussy. I heard honking and hooting through the closed windows and I knew that people in other cars had seen me, but I was still assaulted. Back at the sorority house, they wrapped the blanket around me again and led me up to our room where my blindfold was taken off.

"Go take a shower," Delia told me and I obeyed. My ass was red and it was painful to sit down. The rubber panty had protected me somewhat and I knew it should have hurt more. My tongue was sore and my jaw hurt, but I had loved every minute of it. As I washed my tender body, I realized how much I loved being tied up and abused. Delia had been right.

Delia used her paddle on me again that week, this time without Wes, and Dr. Matthias was right. My orgasms were more intense. She made me lick her again, and this time she returned the favor. It felt unbelievable and I was starting to come to terms with the fact that I was probably a lesbian. One of our roommates walked in on us while Delia's face was between my legs and she watched us while Delia expertly sucked and licked me to another incredible orgasm. I was hoping she would join us, but she politely declined. She brought out her vibrator instead and watched us in a 69 position and we all came within seconds of each other. That was amazing.

The day before the last appointment of the study, I was at the gym on a weight machine working my triceps when I heard some rhythmic grunts behind me. It was definitely male and he was obviously struggling with his reps. I was incredibly turned on listening to him as I imagined him making those noises during sex. For some reason, I pictured Dr. Matthias making those noises and I had this overwhelming desire to fuck Dr. Matthias. When I finished my reps, I turned to see if I could put a face to those grunts and it was Wes.

He smiled at me and gave me a huge sweaty hug. "How are you?" I recognized his smell, after all these years, he still smelled good to me. We talked for a little bit, and then he said he wanted to get together with me later that night. After I showered, I met him at a coffee shop on campus and we talked for hours. We talked about our old friends, and old memories. A friend of ours from high school, Cade, was his roommate now and we laughed about some of the stupid things we had all done in high school. I had a really great time with him and as I looked at him, I realized he was still gorgeous, and I was still really attracted to him.

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,146 Followers