Female Sexual Response: Subject 341

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,148 Followers

"Excuse me, but we're closing now," an employee said to us. I looked around and noticed we were the last ones there.

"Do you want to come back to my place? I know Cade would love to say hello."

"I would love to see Cade," I smiled. As we walked back to his apartment, I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to him. We teased each other and we gossiped about some of our old classmates. He told me about being on the volleyball team. I told him about my sorority (not everything, of course).

We got to his place and after talking for awhile, we just eased into watching a movie that Cade had rented. And then after the movie, we sat around talking some more until Cade went to bed, and then we continued talking. I realized I hadn't laughed this much since, well, since I started college. As I looked at Wes, I had an unbelievable urge to lean over and kiss him. But wait, I told myself. Aren't you a lesbian? I was so confused.

"Do you remember back in junior high?" Wes asked me.

"What about junior high?"

"How I went to your house everyday after school?"

I blushed and looked down at my hands. "How could I forget?"

"I've been thinking about that a lot. About you," he said softly.

"Me too."

Then he leaned over and kissed me, so gently. So tenderly. "You were my first love," he whispered.

"Mine too." And then he kissed me again, bringing me back to all of those afternoons spent underneath my pink blanket at my parent's house. As he kissed me long and deep, I felt my panties get wet and I smiled, thinking back to those days when I thought I had peed in my pants.

"What?" he asked.

"I was just thinking how young and stupid we were back then."

"I was the stupid one," he said. "I was stupid enough to break up with you." And then he kissed me, awakening my sexual desires once again.

The next day as I walked to the last appointment, Wes inside a box, I was so confused. Was I a lesbian? Maybe I'm bisexual? The last appointment was a meeting with Dr. Matthias. He smiled at me as I sat down in a chair across from his desk. "How was the experience for you?"

"You were right. I did learn a lot about myself," I answered. "But it also raised a lot of questions too."

"About what?" he asked and I could see genuine concern in his eyes as he leaned forward to help me answer them.

I told him about my experiences with Delia and her paddle. I told him the orgasms I experienced with her were intense and incredible. And then I told him about Wes and how I was attracted to him, probably more than I was attracted to Delia. How I enjoyed being with Delia, but how I didn't want to be a lesbian.

"I'm just so confused," I finally said. "Am I a lesbian? Am I bi? Am I straight?"

"Your sexual preferences evolve and change, just like you do. You may enjoy something now, but later you'll find that you just don't care for that anymore, or you don't need it as much as before. Just be flexible, don't label yourself. And love and sex are completely different things. When sex is an expression of love, it's a beautiful thing. One of the most beautiful gifts God gave us. But good sex won't satisfy your need for love. Sex is an enjoyable act, but ultimately we were created to share our lives with someone else. If you live your life just enjoying sex for the sake of just enjoying it, then you'll soon find yourself wanting more. And if you make the mistake of thinking that what you're craving is more sex, then from my experience you won't be happy. But if you find someone to share your sexual experiences with, someone you love deeply, then I think you'll find that it'll take your pleasure to an even higher level."

I slowly nodded. I understood. "You're good," I said, smiling.

"That's why they give me all the grant money," he said smiling back.

Instead of going back to the sorority, I found myself walking to Wes's apartment. We had a lot of catching up to do and I felt my panties get wet just thinking about him.

I knocked on his door. For a few seconds, I thought no one was home. The door finally opened and I saw Wes standing there, his hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around him. He was no longer a boy, but he had grown into a tall, muscular yummy man. He saw me eyeing his body and he smiled.

"I'm not sure I need whatever it is that you're selling," he teased.

"Well, then I'll just have to take whatever you're offering." I entered his apartment and removed his towel and stared at his cock, which was starting to get erect. I took a step towards him and kissed him, deep. He was still a great kisser and I still loved the way he smelled. He stood there naked, kissing me as my hands explored his body, his back, his firm round ass. I could feel goosebumps rising on his skin. "I need you," I whispered and he led me into his bedroom.

He lifted my t-shirt above my head and unclasped my bra, exposing my excited breasts, my nipples already hard. I was so incredibly turned on by the hungry expression on his face as he looked at my breasts. I wanted him to eat me, to devour all of me. "You are so beautiful," he whispered as gently caressed my breasts. He kissed me again and I realized how good he smelled, intoxicatingly good. I sat on the edge of his bed, his fully erect penis right in front of me. His penis was also much larger than I remembered. I stroked it up and down, rubbing his balls as I inhaled his clean soapy scent. He started playing with my nipples, rolling them around in his fingers. His touch felt so good.

I looked up at him and saw his eager eyes watching me. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked long and deep. I heard him moan. As I continued licking and sucking him, he staggered a bit.

"Fuck, that feels too good," he moaned. I stood up and pushed him onto the bed. He lay there, looking too big for his twin size bed. He was gorgeous. I slowly removed the rest of my clothes while he watched me. I got on top of him and straddled him, rubbing the outside of my wet slit on his penis as I kissed him deeply. I wanted to fuck him so badly but I held back. I didn't want to rush it, I wanted to savor each lingering moment. I moved up and let my breasts dangle above his face. He lifted his head and tried to grab one in his mouth, but I pulled away. He lowered his head with a groan and I slowly lowered a nipple into his waiting mouth. Fuck, it felt so good. He twirled it around in his mouth and then I pulled away, giving him the other nipple. He was making me so wet. I finally pulled away, but he didn't want to let it go. He bit down on my nipple and I cried out in pain and pleasure. His tongue making delicious circles around my trapped nipple.

He grabbed my arms and before I knew it, he had flipped me onto my back and lay next to me, holding my hands above my head in his strong hands. He attacked my breasts while he held me down with his leg. I struggled to free myself, but he was too strong for me. He roughly sucked my nipples, as I moaned loudly. I couldn't move and I lay helpless as he pleasured me with his mouth. He got on top of me, my hands still trapped, and I cried out as he roughly rammed his cock deep inside me. I heard myself grunting involuntarily as he pummeled me. I'd never had sex this rough before, and I was so turned on by Wes as he overpowered me. I spread my legs as wide as they would go, bringing my legs up to my chest so he could drive his cock in deeper. As I lay there, my hands still imprisoned by his strong grasp, he thrust deeper and harder. I loved this man. I loved fucking him.

I felt my orgasm building inside me. It felt so good, but I didn't want him to stop fucking me. I wanted it to last forever, but I could feel it approaching fast. He was fucking me harder and faster as I felt the pressure boiling inside me. And then he paused, I felt his cock quiver for a second and then he rammed into me again. I exploded into bliss as he cried out, lost in his own orgasm. He fucked me harder than I thought possible as confetti showered down on us in pure pleasure. It was the first time I had ever experienced a simultaneous orgasm with a man and I knew we were made for each other.

Afterwards, we lay panting. He finally let go of my hands and I realized my wrists were sore. We lay in each other's arms, trying to catch our breath.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he softly caressed my shoulder, my hair, my wrists which were a little red.

"Don't be," I said. "I loved it." He had no idea how much I loved it.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just couldn't help myself. I just wanted you so badly."

I smiled up into his eyes and kissed him. "Just promise me it'll always be like that."

Hours later as I walked back to my sorority house, I realized how perfect we were together. Each step reminded me of just how sore he had made me as we fucked over and over again until Wes had to go to practice. I felt my abused nipples get erect as I walked home, braless. He had used my bra to tie my hands, but afterwards he couldn't get the knots undone, so we had to just cut it off. I was totally in love with him. I had always been in love with him.

As I walked up the stairs to my room, I wondered how he would feel about a threesome.

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,148 Followers