Female Soldiers Naked Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers

“Don’t look down, or you might feel giddy,” yelled the corporal from below. Nancy didn’t look down which was just as well. If she had, she would have seen the corporal with the camcorder pointing it straight up between her stretched open legs.

Then they descended and two of the men held Nancy’s hands as they lowered her slowly - very slowly - down into the hands of two others who were waiting below.

Eventually all the soldiers had finished the climb and they were assembled in a line on the grass. “Right. Face me and stand at ease,” said the sergeant. “Now, I want to congratulate you all on doing a fine job on this course. No one has failed. I suppose really I should have failed Jenny and Nancy though . . .”

The two girls looked horrified. Did he know what they had done? Then he continued . . . “because they did not finish in uniform.” The men broke into uncontrollable laughter as the girls blushed bright red and looked down at their feet.

At that moment the jeep happened to come along and the girls were given back their uniforms. After they had donned them, Nancy whispered to Jenny, “Thank goodness that’s over. I have never been so humiliated in my life.”

Little did she know, the worst was yet to come.

* * * * * * *

The following day was a day off for all those who had been on the course and they all lazed about doing nothing or just chatting. It was the custom on the evening of that day to hold a party in the canteen. All the newer recruits and canteen staff were invited and the entertainment was provided by the soldiers who had completed the course and would soon be leaving.

A corporal was master of ceremonies and had been asking for volunteers to entertain during the concert. One of the soldiers had been a pianist and he volunteered to play a few pieces. Another played the guitar and said he would lead some singing by all those present. Someone else fancied himself as a comedian so he said he would tell a few jokes and yet another volunteered to sing a few pop songs.

The corporal finally caught up with the terrible two as they were sitting at a table with Chris and Adrian. “How about you two girls. What are you going to do to entertain us?”

Nancy immediately thought of an excuse. “Oh, um I don’t think . . .”

Chris interrupted her. “They are really a bit shy corp. But they would both like to do a striptease act. Wouldn’t you girls?” He gave them a very meaningful look which both understood. They looked horrified.

“Well . . . um . . . er. I... er. Well, yes alright then.” They realised they had no choice.

When the corporal departed with his list of those providing the entertainment, Chris leaned forward in a conspiratorial fashion. “OK girls. Now remember, it depends how good you are as to whether we keep our mouths shut or not. You can both strip at the same time so you won’t be so nervous. And I have something I want each of you to wear.”

The terrible two leaned forward at these words. they thought perhaps they might be allowed to wear a G-string or something. They looked earnestly on as Chris took a small box out of his pocket. He took out two small radio receivers.

“What are they for?” asked Jenny.

“These are miniature radio receivers to put in your shell-like ears. I will be using a microphone and everything I say you will hear. I will be telling you EXACTLY what to do during your act and I’ll also be telling you how to do it. OK, is that clear then?”

Both girls nodded.

In the evening the canteen started filling up early. There wasn’t much night life on the camp so any opportunity for entertainment was not to be missed. Soon there were several hundred men assembled in front of the stage together with over 20 female soldiers and all the men and women who worked in the canteen to provide the meals.

As the music from a CD faded out, the curtain rustled and out stepped the corporal MC. “First of all I would like to welcome you all to our grand concert. I think I can promise you some entertainment you will remember for a very long time, so let’s make a start with a few popular songs we all know.”

The guitar player came in front of the curtain to a huge round of applause, and the show started. Each new act received more applause and cheering as more beer was being consumed and shouts of encouragement were frequently heard.

The comedian had everyone rolling about with laughter and he went off to ecstatic applause. Then the corporal emerged once more from the curtains.

“There are just two more items for your entertainment ladies and gentlemen. We now have two young ladies who are very keen to entertain you with their special brand of striptease but without the tease. Please welcome Nancy and Jenny.”

He disappeared and immediately the curtain rose to wild applause as the girls were revealed in a spotlight dressed in silky pink blouses and miniskirts and wearing four inch heels. No one noticed Chris with the microphone standing at the back and issuing instructions.

Nancy stepped to the front of the stage and started to unbutton her silk blouse to deafening applause. It was lost on Nancy however. She wished the stage would open up and swallow her. Anything but this. She completely removed her blouse and swung it in wide circles around her head eventually letting it shoot right off the stage.

Jenny then came to stand right in front of Nancy. She put her hands on her head and Nancy undid her blouse from behind and flung it off the stage with her own. She then took Nancy’s boobs in her hands and started to jiggle them about. The audience were almost falling off their chairs at this. Then, to add volume to the pandemonium, she undid Nancy’s bra and took it completely off with one swift movement. Next followed her skirt leaving her standing there in just her pants and high heels. There were cries of “Gerremorff” and “Off! Off! Off!” from the audience.

Nancy then turned around and knelt down right close to Jenny. She reached up and took off her bra and then her skirt. This left both of them in pants and heels. They faced the audience and did a little jig sideways causing their large boobs to bobble all over the place. Their faces were the same colour as their pants as they did this, and the noise from the audience got ever louder.

Next, both girls turned their backs on the audience and bent over to grab their ankles. They opened their legs, and, with encouragement from the audience they opened them wider and wider again. Then they started to slip their pants down over their butts until their shaved pussies could be clearly seen. This drew howls of appreciation from the sudience. Some of the female soldiers looked embarrassed but the women in the canteen staff were enjoying it just as much as the men.

Finally the terrible two turned to face the audience and with one swift effort stepped right out of their pants which they flung aside to ear-splitting applause, cat-calls and bawdy comments. The two stood there completely naked and wishing it was time to end the show. Then they walked to the front of the stage, with bright spotlights on them, and opened their legs wide to display their shaved pussies in every detail. The wolf whistles and applause were louder than ever, but were surpassed when, unheard, over the microphone, the pair were given instructions to finger themselves off. Having to perform their masturbation in front of several hundred hooting, jeering and cat-calling soldiers was their worst humiliation. A number of the female soldiers in the sudience were acutely embarrassed by the act and began to wish they were not there. The hoots and shouts of advice and encouragement to the two wankers from the audience were unbelievable. The girls then embraced each other with a long kiss as the lights faded and the curtains closed.

* * * * * *

After their act the girls got dressed as quickly as possible and then crept in at the back of the hall to join Chris who had been giving them their orders. ‘Well, girls, they certainly enjoyed your act. You should take it up professionally.”

Nancy and Jenny sat down in one of the empty back seats relieved that their ordeal was over. They settled back to enjoy the last item of the concert. The corporal appeared for the last time. “And now, ladies and gentlemen, we present the last item of the show. You certainly enjoyed the previous item so I know you’ll enjoy this one. We would like to present our very own video of army life. It’s called ‘Life out of uniform.’” The curtains parted to reveal a large screen.

The girls looked on with mild interest as the title frame appeared: ‘Life out of uniform.’ The camera showed a shot of white fluffy clouds, then panned down to show the tops of trees and, eventually, a river scene. The camera moved down further and then, to the horror of the terrible two showed a shot of them, naked, walking up from the river bank. The camera zoomed in for a close up. The girls looked with horror at one another as a great cheer went up from the audience.

From then on it was all downhill for Jenny and Nancy. They were shown being inspected standing nude on the bank with their hands on their heads and then having their pussies shaved by the men, with detailed close-ups of the wet and shiny results. They were later shown standing in line with the other soldiers and then being literally manhandled up the rocky cliff face. And, horror of horror for Nancy, was the shot taken below her open legs as she stretched across the crevice showing in great detail her open shaved pussy. She sank lower in her seat and half covered her face. The final shot showed a full frontal of her, naked, being very slowly lowered by two soldiers into the waiting hands of two others below.

When the video ended the lights came on to huge cheering and shouts of “Encore! Encore!”

Chris, at the back, put his head between the two girls and whispered. “That really is the end girls. You’ve finally made it.”

The effect of this treatment on the two girls was evident from the very next day. No longer did they chatter endlessly on about women’s rights, and never once did they boast that anything men could do they could do as well. Their humility when dealing with men was most noticeable. In fact they became much more like feminine human beings.

MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers
12