Femborg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers

Back in the bedroom, he put her in bed and joined her.

Putting his hand on her, he stroked her body. He touched behind her neck and felt that bulge where the control unit was implanted and spliced into her spinal cord. "You know. You're a really pretty girl, Yeony."

Yeony, of course, didn't reply. But it was odd how she licked her lips and blinked and met his eyes at the strangest times.

Jarvis hadn't had a girlfriend since he broke up with Tati a few years ago. The mere thought of boinking Yeony gave him a huge hard-on. Being that she was a remote controlled woman, Jarvis didn't bother with the preliminaries. He just climbed on top of her and shoved his dick between her legs. But even with a cyborg woman, that didn't work too well. She was completely dry down there. In frustration, he sat up and flipped through the booklet, wondering if there was a "Wet" button.

Of course, there wasn't, but Jarvis knew his way around a woman's body. He didn't mind going down on a girl, he rather enjoyed it even, he just figured that a cyborg girl that he paid 20 grand for should at least have an instant-turn-on switch.

So he got back in bed, and crawled down between Yeony's legs, and got to work. Fortunately, Jarvis had never got a girl so wet so quickly. It almost seemed as if she was as horny and frustrated as he was. But that's silly. She's just an shell of a woman with no mind.

Still, she was thoroughly soaked, and he crawled up her and was inside her easily. He stroked her head with his hands, feeling that cut on her heat had crusted over. As his orgasm welled up, he grabbed her shoulders and trusted repeatedly as he kissed her deeply. And though she was as inert as a blow-up sex doll, her tongue was as active as his, dancing together in an eager saliva swirl. His orgasm welled up quickly and exploded. Unlike with a real girlfriend, he didn't have to make any effort to make himself last and delay his pleasure. He shot out a last few delayed squirts and rolled off her and promptly fell asleep with his arm around her.

The next morning, he was horny again and wanted to explore his new toy in new ways. He controlled her to lay on her back shilke he climbed over her head and thrust his member into her open mouth. Past girlfriends had never been into oral, and he longed to just fuck a woman in the throat without mercy. Of course, that could never happen with an actual girlfriend, even one that was into oral. But now, he had no reason to hold back. He slammed his hard cock down her throat again and again as his orgasm welled up. As he exploded, he simply thrust his hips down and held his cock in place with his crotch pressing down on her face. He never came so hard or so long in his life.

Laughing, he said, "This is what 'owned' means, Yeony."

But as his orgasm was winding down, he felt a wetness against his balls and smelled a most unpleasant odor. Lifting off her, he saw that she had shot a stomach-ful of vomit out of her nose all over his balls and thighs. Gross!

He hurried to the bathroom to wash off, then returned to his bedroom to wipe her face off with a wet towel. He'd have to change his bedding, too. Without bothering to dress her in that black jumpsuit, he controlled her to the bathroom where he made her use the toilet again then parked her on his living room sofa, a pleasant view as he went about his day.

"You know," he said absently. "As much as I like just letting you sit around naked, it might be fun to go out with you, but that black jumpsuit you came with is shit ugly."

She darted her eyes up and down in agreement.

"This might be strange for a guy to say to a girl, but let's go shopping for new clothes!"

Yeony darted her eyes up and down vigorously, and stuck her tongue out.

Jarvis laughed. "It almost seems like there's a mind in there that understands me and is trying to communicate." He reached for her controller and saw that her bladder was 80% full, so he walked her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet, then pressed the button combo that caused her to empty her bladder.

"And no offense," he said, "but I seriously don't think you've had a shower in weeks. Now, I don't mind eating out a girl who's a little rank down there, that adds flavor. But I can't take you out smelling like you do. Especially after what happened this morning."

He started the shower and walked her into it. Setting the controller down and removing his clothes, he stepped in to join her. He soaped her down, rinsed her off, and did it again. He made sure to get everywhere, including her pussy and ass crack. Then he shampooed her hair, several times. He also brushed her teeth.

With Yeony as clean as a person can get, he then washed himself, letting Yeony stand next to him in the shower soaking up the spray of water. "I wish you could wash me, Yeony. That would be so much fun."

Again, she darted her eyes up and down and stuck out her tongue. He leaned into her and sucked on her tongue for a moment. It almost seemed like she was trying to push her tongue deeper into his mouth.

Then, after the shower, he walked her out into his living room and sat her on his lap with her back to him. "You have such long beautiful black hair, Yeony. I'm no hair stylist, but let's see what I can do."

He spent a half hour brushing her hair, getting weeks worth of tangles out of it, and just general neglect from sitting on a metal folding chair in a government warehouse for weeks on end until the auction came along.

With her hair shiny and smooth, he pulled it tight in the back, took a rubber band and, made one long ponytail that hung down from the back of her head. "I'm no Paul Mitchell, but I think that looks clean and simple, don't you, Yeony?"

Of course, Yeony didn't answer. And facing away from him on his lap, he didn't see her dart her eyes in agreement.

Back in her black jumpsuit, and a pair of jeans and tee shirt on himself, he controlled her into out to his car. About 15 minutes later, he parked his car and they walked into the TRY-N-SAVE together.

Looking through the racks of women's clothing, he noticed a rack of ultra-short plaid skirts. "Ooh! You'd look good in this skirt. Show off your sexy legs."

He checked the size and draped it over her arm that he used the controller to bend out at a 90 degree angle to serve as a clothes bar.

"For a shirt," he said, "maybe something simple." He saw a rack of women's shirts and picked out a plain white button-down shirt.

As he wandered around, a saleswoman approached them. "May I help you?" she said.

"I'm almost done. I'm just picking out some clothes for my fembot here."

"She needs a little more than a skirt and blouse," said the saleswoman. She looked closely at Yeony and led them over to a rack of sweaters, and pulled a greenish blue sweater off the rack behind her. "I think this sweater will go well with that plaid skirt, don't you?"

"Yeah," he said. "And it'll go good with her brown eyes."

"And what about shoes?" said the saleswoman.

"Oh," said Jarvis. "I didn't think about that. These temporary plastic shoes she came with won't last long."

Jarvis controlled Yeony following the saleswoman to the shoe department. "Any particular style?" she asked.

"Something simple," he said. Looking around he picked out a pair of black open-top shows with a strap crossing over the top of the foot. "My last girlfriend drove me nuts looking at people's shoes. We couldn't go out without her asking people, 'Honey, where did you get those shoes?' every five seconds."

"Yes," said the saleswoman, "and what about socks or stockings?"

"I'm not sure," said Jarvis.

The saleswoman led him over to a rack of socks, and handed Jarvis a package of white socks. "I think these knee-high socks will accentuate her legs with that plaid skirt."

"Hmmm, yeah," said Jarvis.

"Great," said the saleswoman. "Anything else?"

"No, I think we're done for now."

"Then let me go ring you up. But what about undergarments?"

"Oh!" said Jarvis. "Duh. She's not wearing anything under this jumpsuit. I better pick up a package of panties for her. Don't want her showing off the goods with that short skirt."

The saleswoman grabbed a package of white panties from a rack as they headed to the checkout.

As they passed through the store, Jarvis noticed a rack of men's ties. Stopping for a moment, he grabbed a black and red striped tie. "This will add a bit of flair to the outfit."

After paying for the clothes, he asked, "Can I dress her here? Is there a dressing room I can use?"

"Of course. Right over there."

Justin steered Yeony into a dressing room where he peeled off that jumpsuit from her and slowly dressed her in her new clothes. It was a struggle for a guy to dress a woman in a tiny dressing room, but he got the task done. He let the white shirt fall over the outside of the skirt. "You look so sexy, Yeony."

Yeony stuck her tongue out, and Jarvis started to get the idea that meant she wanted him to kiss her, so he did. The kiss lingered until the saleswoman knocked on the door, "Do you need help dressing her?"

"We're fine," stammered Justin. "We're almost done." He stuffed the jumpsuit into the shopping bag and controlled Yeony out into the aisles.

"She looks sharp!" said the saleswoman.

As they were heading out of the store, they passed a counter selling college pins, so he bought a pin of his Alma-mater and pinned it to her sweater. "There! Sexy _and_ intelligent!"

Justin then noticed a tear running down her cheek. "Aww, are you sad?"

She flicked her eyes left and right.

"No? Happy, then?"

She flicked her eyes up and down and stuck out her tongue again.

"I know what that means," he said and planted a kiss on her sweet lips.

Out of the dressing room, there was no rush to hurry the kiss, and it lingered and lingered and lingered.

Standing back he looked into her eyes. "Are you in there, Yeony?"

She flicked her eyes, "Yes."

"The real Yeony, I mean? Not some AI computer controlling the body?"

She flicked her eyes, "Yes" again.

"Oh my God!" gasped Jarvis. "You poor girl. Nobody deserves to have this done to them."

Yeony flicked her eyes, "Yes."

Jarvis took Yeony in his arms and held her tightly. "Yeony," he whispered. "I don't care what you did to those people. I love you."

The throngs of people entering and leaving the TRY-N-SAVE hardly noticed the couple holding on to each other for dear life as the minutes slowly passed.

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers
12